[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest banJJak_sTar

Hi.. i'm new here... hehe

Emm... about that case, i personally agree if JaeChunSu wanna leave SM.. but if they wanna leave from DBSK, i absolutely disagree! I can't imagine what will I do if they do that! Always keep de faith!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greenteadrinker

090821 Hosumin at airport (back to Japan)

Credit to uknowbar!

Poor Yunho, he looks so tired and like he's lost a lot of weight. The whole lawsuit must be so difficult for all the members. I hope they stay strong and stay united. I'm glad HoSuMin are going back to Japan. At least in Japan they can get away from all the craziness in the Korean media. Most important thing is that in Japan, they are with each other again!

Guest azn_denny
Guest YukariiChangmin

Poor Yunho, he looks so tired and like he's lost a lot of weight. The whole lawsuit must be so difficult for all the members. I hope they stay strong and stay united. I'm glad HoSuMin are going back to Japan. At least in Japan they can get away from all the craziness in the Korean media. Most important thing is that in Japan, they are with each other again!

I agree with You I feel so happy they´re back to my Japan

Here they´re far away from this stressful situation ... I fell them more safe here.

Now HoSuMin can meet JaeChunThey´re Eternally One Forever!

Today I was so sad with this things about Tohoshinki Vs SME ....

But I keep trusting them and I keep fighting with them!!!!!

About Yunho I think he´s tired poor leader and this stressful situation too ne

The boys are exhausted... no problem leader Yunho still beautiful and gorgeous as usual!!!

♥Some Gifs of JaeMin♥

2e0skth.gif

jim2dv.gif

29bd3jp.gif

credits: as tagged

Shared by : [www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

♥I did some Fanarts about Paradise Meadow♥

Lee2by_YukariiChangmin_Credits.jpg Lee3by_YukariiChangmin_Credits.jpg Lee4by_YukariiChangmin_Credits.jpg Lee5by_YukariiChangmin_Credits.jpg

Credits:myself (YukariiChangmin ゆかりチャンミン)+

www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com

Shared by :www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

Guest joongieforeva

questions

why there is only jaejoong and yoochun in boy pop factory

i'm confused

btw what is 'boy pop factory?'

is it a japanese music show?

Guest badstar

I really really hope that soon everything will be over.

I hope that when this ends, they will all come out as one, as DBSK..

Because now is seriously not the time yet...

I don't know what to believe anymore T_T

I really wanna hear something from any of them... I don't want to hear the lawyers all the time! LMFAO!!

Right now, only the 5 of them or at least one 1 of them can calm everyone down..

Guest yiyi0312

[TRANS] 090821 TVXQ's 3 Members Side, "Without Revealing The Entire Contract, It Will Be Hard To Reach An Agreement"

TVXQ's three members' legal representative stated that, "Without revealing the entire contract as well as all the income TVXQ has earned, it will be hard to reach a mutual agreement."

[TRANS] 090821 Xiah Junsu's 45 Million Won Advanced Payment Rumor..."Completely False"

T/N: *I know this might be confusing so let me make it clear for you :)

SME: Kim Junsu took an advanced payment of 45 million Won to pay for his legal actions

TVXQ: Kim Junsu has been given money from SME in the form of an advanced payment ever since the group debuted in 2004 to pay his taxes. SME has taken this and twisted this.*

Gosh I hate this, why dint SM Ent revealed this to the media when they even show the signed statement upon collection of their pay. Why now? I simply can't digest this well. *fuming* :angry:

It simply irritates me to the core. I'm angry as to why they revealed it now and not along with the claims SM Ent made, like TVXQ were given 11billion dollars for the whole 6yrs, if SM ent publicised that along with that news, it could have put dbsk in an even bad light instead.

Damn it.

If Junsu did receive that amount of money in July 15th, he must have informed his lawyers beforehand - since money in this case is a very sensitive issue.

If so, I wonder why dint they not revealed jaechun's too, cos afterall legal fees have to be splitted among the 3 of them, as if only Junsu needs advance payment to pay for the legal fees, jaechun could just have asked for advanced payment too.... Obviously SM is talking rubbish rite now.... >.<

I wonder wat other rubbish can they come up with.

Hmmm .... and the part where SM claimed they can't disclose the amount to the public - the calculation methods and stuffs =/ seems damn fishy to me ... obviously to me I think SM did not calculate the right proportion to them.....

----

Anyway Jaechun's performance in Boy Pop Factory were good ^^ I love the been so long performance. However, Begin did not really impressed me, as this song will only sound superb when all 5 members sing together :)

[TRANS] 090821 SM "We've Lost 15 Billion Won+ In Image Damage Because Of This Trial"

SM Entertainment (SME) stated that they were the only ones who received damages because of the request for the suspension of TVXQ's exclusive contract.

On the 21st at 10:20 am, the first hearing for the lawsuit between SM Entertainment and the three members of TVXQ's Youngwoong Jaejoon, Micky Yoochun and Xiah Junsu, began.

During this hearing, SME's lawyer stated, "In the case of the three members of TVXQ, they don't have any dissatisfied feelings towards this lawsuit as it got them out of concerts and advertisements that they did not want to participate in," and "But in the case of SME, they had to pay compensation for said canceled events and future scheduled events with 8 billion Won to pay domestically and 15 billion Won to pay if overseas activities are calculated. Not only will SME suffer monetary loss, the image of SME has also been hit because of this trial."

SME's lawyer stated that the focus of this lawsuit was not the period of the exclusive contract or the unfair income division, but the cosmetic company that the three members were involved with. He explained that the only two reasons SME asked the three members not to participate in such a venture were because such a venture went against their exclusive contract and because the venture could hit TVXQ's image in a negative way.

SME's lawyer also said, "In reference to the length of their exclusive contract, the special quality of the entertainment business needs to be considered," and "Even in the recommended exclusive contract guidelines released recently, there are exceptions when it comes to singers."

He also said, "The three members claim that they never were told of exactly how much they earned but SME revealed this amount to the members every six months and the members even signed these income documents."

On a side note, the three members of TVXQ filed for an Exclusive Contract Validity Suspension and Provisional Disposition Request against their agency SM Entertainment on July 31st. They also filed for a Preservation of Evidence request to be able to calculate the exact amount of TVXQ's income.

The three members asked for a cancellation of their contract due to the unlawful clauses in said contract but SM Entertainment stated that the three members were filing this lawsuit because of the cosmetic company they were associated with; both sides show no signs of backing down. TVXQ's leader U-Know Yunho and youngest leader Choikang Changmin did not participate in this lawsuit.

Source: [star news+DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

---------------------------------

[TRANS] 090821 TVXQ's 3 Members "The Cosmetic Business Is The Most Common Venture For Celebrities"

TVXQ's three members, who are currently in a dispute with SM Entertainment (SME) over the period of their exclusive contract and the income division, have stated that the cosmetic company is not the focus of this trial.

The first hearing of the lawsuit between the three members of TVXQ, YoungWoong Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun and Xiah Junsu, and their agency SM Entertainment began at 10:20 am on the 21st.

At this hearing, the three members' lawyer explained their unlawful exclusive contract in reference to the contract period and the unfair income division. But the lawyer did not talk of the cosmetic company that SME stated was the real reason behind this lawsuit.

When the judge asked the lawyer why he did not refer to the cosmetic company, the three members' lawyer stated, "The cosmetic company is not a big deal and entering the cosmetic business is the most common venture among celebrities," and "We did not feel that money was the problem in this lawsuit so we did not talk about it on its own."

He also said, "The trust the three members had with SME was destroyed because of reasons such as the extremely long period of their exclusive contract and the questionable income division that SME has stated. It has become hard for both sides to have a good celebrity-agency relationship," and "We hope this lawsuit will become a chance for TVXQ to have a free contract in which they are allowed to pursue any free and creative activities that they wish to partake in."

Source: [star news+DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

--------------------------------

SME keeps on insisting that the boys file the lawsuit because of the cosmetic company

gosh!!!!

[TRANS] 090821 3 Members Of TVXQ, "We Don't Want To Disband Even If We Move Agencies"

[TRANS] 090821 TVXQ vs SME "We Want This Lawsuit To Finish Quickly"

of course no one wants to disband... but though SHINHWA is performing together even after they are all in different

companies it's still not the same. they don't have the "team" feeling that they had before when they were all in the

same company. i just want this all to be finished quickly and that all members will STAY IN SM with a better contact

agreement

Waiting for the final judgement

TVXQ's lawyer stated "TVXQ members are very upset about the entire situation, but hopes that the lawsuit will end well." In addition, "We do not want TVXQ to split up. And even if they do change management companies, there is still a chance that TVXQ will remain together."

SME stated that, "In regards to the members running Chinese based cosmetics businesses, SM only intervened as it could potentially hurt their image. That was the only reason."

everyone must be in so much stress right now... and noooo i dont' want them to switch companies!

and wtf... how can the cosmetic business hurt dbsk's image? that's just bs right there...

[TRANS] 090821 Lee Min-Woo Mentions TVXQ In An Interview

[TRANS] 090821 The Members Of TVXQ "Feel Distressed Because Of This Lawsuit"

[TRANS] 090821 Courts Urge For A 'Mutual Agreement' For The TVXQ Dispute

We think the best way to solve this dispute is for the two sides come to a mutual agreement, when we put the responsibility for biggest fan club in the world and the relationship with the other two members into consideration.

[TRANS] 090821 SME Complains About The Preservation Of Evidence Request

This appeal makes people question how accurately the Courts will be able to calculate the actual income of TVXQ.

that's so nice of minwoo to care for dbsk and support them. he must understand their feeling right now...

and i agree with the judge, a mutual agreement is needed. personally i think both dbsk and especially sme

should pull back a bit. sme and dbsk should work together in achieving a better contract, then dbsk should

stay in sme and work together as a team. this way... it's just better for everyone...

Yunho Filming Heading to the Ground

finally something nice and happy. cheered me up after reading all that crap about the court...

ara is so lucky T^T they look like they're having fun!

[TRANS] 090821 SM "We've Lost 15 Billion Won+ In Image Damage Because Of This Trial"

[TRANS] 090821 TVXQ's 3 Members "The Cosmetic Business Is The Most Common Venture For Celebrities"

woah... sm sure has lost a lot of money due to this trial... i guess they really must be hating on jaesuchun

right now... but if they had given them a more humane treatment, none of this would've occurred.

[NEWS] TVXQ vs. SM Entertainment Trial Begins

Three members of TVXQ – Hero Jae-jung, Xia Jun-su, and Micky Yu-cheon – want to part with their management agency SM Entertainment, but do not wish to break up the team.

WHAT? they want to part with their management agency for GOOD? no... i want dbsk to stay together in

the SAME company and work as a GROUP....

my ideas (warning: may richard simmons some people off) but this is just what i think

i'm not gonna focus on my extreme displeasure with SME right now because everyone pretty much feels the

same way and voicing that again and again would just be... well useless. so i'm gonna focus on something else

right now which might really richard simmons some fans off. i would really like to support jaesuchun all the way through this

but if it's true that they just want to cancel their entire contract and move to a different company whilst working

with the other two members as DBSK, i think it's a little... well it pisses me off basically. like the court said, i

think the best way in dealing with all this is to have both sides come to a MUTUAL agreement and if jaesuchun

only wants to leave then i don't think that's mutual and i think it's quite unfair to changmin and yunho, and the

fans. again i think it's quite unrealistic for the 3 members to switch companies and still work like nothing happened

with yunho and changmin, SOMETHING will be different. so i think the BEST SOLUTION is for SME to get out of

their little world and give DBSK a humane contract and jaesuchun will also give in a little and STAY in SME with

their members. together.

i had an idea reading these translations, in future SMTOWN CONCERTS, if jaesuchun were to leave SME, then yunho

and changmin would be performing ALONE.

painful image right there...

and about SME... just a bit

wtf, why do they keep bringing up the cosmetic business when jaesuchun already stated that it's not the MAIN point.

and to say that they wanted to get out of the concerts and advertisements, making it sound as if jaesuchun are terrible

artists right try to get out of their work... SME.... tsk tsk

-Rebecca

Guest sheilapiglet

oh my gosh, what a beautiful cast!...I think they made fun of the other guy's age..haha...and he was so nervous when talking about Cassies...hahaha..can someone translate what was being said about the other members here?..can't wait for this to show=)

in regards to the lawsuit, I can't believe that SM is saying that the guys DIDN'T want the concerts and advertisements to happen and that they were happy to get out of it....yeah right...we all know that they're the happiest when they're on stage....it's almost as if they're saying that jaechunsu are happy that SM concert was cancelled...*thud*....sure, they might want a more humane scheduel, but doesn't imply that they're happy about disappointing their fans or not being able to perform together...also, they have no right to complain about what they lost due to this lawsuit..if they had only compromised with the members instead of ignoring their requests, then it wouldn't have had to come to this...it's their own fault..I don't even think that jaechunsu wanted to leave SM in the beginning of this lawsuit..just wanted to get some things ammended...but because of the horrible things SM has done in order to "win" this case, I think jaechunsu themselves were shocked and felt very betrayed...hence, the thot of actually leaving the agency.....I wish that all 5 of them filed the lawsuit together...that way, i wouldn't be so worried...because then they win or lose TOGETHER...*sigh*

Guest Duke_Cow

Long time no...comment. This topic increases so fastly.

SME's lawyer stated that the focus of this lawsuit was not the period of the exclusive contract or the unfair income division, but the cosmetic company that the three members were involved with. He explained that the only two reasons SME asked the three members not to participate in such a venture were because such a venture went against their exclusive contract and because the venture could hit TVXQ's image in a negative way.

SM..nothing to say about SM. Why do they always talk about the cosmetic invention ??? JaeChunSu has confirmed that the cosmetic does not involve in this trial T__T It looks like that SM does not have any method but the cosmetic company T__T.

I'm really annoyed. SM..such...rubbish.

They said they've lost 15 billion??? Ah, what's a bad news for them. Why can they count excatly how much they lost?? But they can't count exactly how much DBSK has got.???

SM...is such an humorous company T__T

Dunno what they will do.?? Or everything they can do now is show to Cassie those...stupid news like that??

--

Ah, JaeChunSu come to japanese. :X It's great. We'll see them on stage again, in A-nation :P But 3 of them look so..tired. They are totally exhausted esp Yunho-sshi. T_T

Our boys, please take care your health.

--

Edit :P

my ideas (warning: may richard simmons some people off) but this is just what i think

i'm not gonna focus on my extreme displeasure with SME right now because everyone pretty much feels the

same way and voicing that again and again would just be... well useless. so i'm gonna focus on something else

right now which might really richard simmons some fans off. i would really like to support jaesuchun all the way through this

but if it's true that they just want to cancel their entire contract and move to a different company whilst working

with the other two members as DBSK, i think it's a little... well it pisses me off basically. like the court said, i

think the best way in dealing with all this is to have both sides come to a MUTUAL agreement and if jaesuchun

only wants to leave then i don't think that's mutual and i think it's quite unfair to changmin and yunho, and the

fans. again i think it's quite unrealistic for the 3 members to switch companies and still work like nothing happened

with yunho and changmin, SOMETHING will be different. so i think the BEST SOLUTION is for SME to get out of

their little world and give DBSK a humane contract and jaesuchun will also give in a little and STAY in SME with

their members. together.

i had an idea reading these translations, in future SMTOWN CONCERTS, if jaesuchun were to leave SME, then yunho

and changmin would be performing ALONE.

painful image right there...

and about SME... just a bit

wtf, why do they keep bringing up the cosmetic business when jaesuchun already stated that it's not the MAIN point.

and to say that they wanted to get out of the concerts and advertisements, making it sound as if jaesuchun are terrible

artists right try to get out of their work... SME.... tsk tsk

-Rebecca

yay, I totally agree with u. I still want JaeChunSu solve the trial and they will return to 100% DBSK with 5 members. I don't want they're like Shinhwa. JaeChunSu and SM should have a mutual agreement. Both of them, not only JaeChunSu or SM.~

But I don't think HoMin will perform alone :P They will not perform themselves :P I don't know what they're thinking but like they have said: We're called TVXQ! when we're 5 members :P

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

I still have FAITH !

Now I will wait patiently until Sep 11 !

Thank u so much for all the news here (:

and the Vid of Yunho and Ara :-< why so much Hugs :-<

But can't wait to see the drama (: Yunho's abs so delicious XD

Oh~ I top a page XD some thing to share here

Tohoshinki@ViVI10 Japanese Magazine Scans - Tokyo DOME

1250772282lhvg.jpg

Credit : Yunhobaidu

Share : xU@OneTVXQ

Yunho ! Don't hug Ara too much XD you have a Bunny here always waiting for you XD

e00621744a8d14fa04405.jpg

Cre : yunjaebaidu

Share : xU@OneTVXQ

Guest laurana1

Gahh... I'm so frustrated with this thread right now!

If JaeChunSu wants to leave SME, why can't we just accept that and support them?

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!!

Look, we knew this was a possibility all along.

And it is STILL just a possibility.

You guys keep saying they should come to a mutual agreement... And what if they can't? They've already tried multiple times!

SM Entertainment doesn't WANT to compromise on this, do you really think they will shorten the length of the contract, give them more vacation, more sleep, more money, and allow them to do as they please? THIS IS SM WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE!

I'm sure they'd be willing to make a few concessions, but not what our boys really want...

Do you think JaeChunSu should just accept that?

That they should just take a contract that still works them to the bone for nothing because it's SLIGHTLY better?

Their lawyer said that it depends on how much SM is willing to compromise.

I'd be willing to bet that's not much...

BOTH sides have to agree on this, if SM isn't willing to give them what they want, I think they should fight this thing!

Just the very IDEA of them staying with SM unless they get everything they want makes me sick to my stomach.

I love DBSK, too.

I love them A LOT.

Like crazy.

And I won't ever stop loving them. EVER.

I only discovered them recently... if they were to disband (which they won't) then it would really break my heart. Because I only knew them for such a short time...

But still, I would be happy.

Why?

BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THEM TO GO ON SUFFERING.

Just because us fans love them so much is no reason for them to have to put up with this treatment.

Can't you see that?

Could you really ask them to keep going this way just for our sake?

I couldn't, that's so selfish!

Our boys are so great, they deserve all the happiness in the world!

Don't you think?

But they aren't happy now... They're NOT.

So there is no way I could ask them to continue being unhappy just because it's my dream to someday see a concert of theirs, or because I love them more than anything. That's not fair to them.

If SME is willing to give them their rights back and treat them PROPERLY, I think they will stay.

But that's a big IF.

I don't have one shred of trust in SM...

They just want money, they don't care enough about their artists.

IF JaeChunSu decide to leave, will you support them in that?

Will you believe in them and support DBSK?

Or will you just give up on them?

I'll keep supporting them no matter what happens...

Now, if they can come to an agreement that BOTH parties are satisfied with, great!

I will support that.

But I don't want DBSK to give up this fight for our sake.

Imagine if they read your comments, they would become disheartened and feel bad.

They might stop fighting and give into SM.

DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT?

To know that they gave up their rights just so us FANS could be selfish?

If they don't reach an agreement, the case goes on.

The court makes a ruling.

The court CANNOT order SM to change the contracts and keep DBSK.

They CAN declare the contracts void and possibly order SM to pay some compensation to the members, I don't know.

But even if DBSK wins, they will NOT automatically be under SM with better contracts.

They will be FREE from the current contracts.

That is what the court can do... no more.

Once the COURT makes a ruling, it is up to JaeChunSu and SM to negotiate.

SM can offer them a new contract if they want.

Maybe they would.

Maybe they wouldn't.

We don't know.

IF they did offer a new contract, JaeChunSu could accept it if they want.

Maybe they would.

Maybe they wouldn't.

WE DON'T KNOW.

The bottom line is that the court cannot simply order SM to fix the contracts according to the boys commands AND keep them, because SM didn't agree to that. They can ONLY terminate the existing contracts.

Besides, who knows what HoMin will do? Maybe they will also file a lawsuit if the others win.

Maybe they would leave together.

WE CAN'T KNOW.

ALL WE CAN DO IS KEEP THE FAITH.

Guest Heaven2100

Fuu.. Done backtracking 7-8 pages...

So here are my thoughts..:

Trial- Ok... It wasn't smth special.. but at least smth... now we know for SURE THAT THEY WON"T DISBAND>.. but smth really bothers me... If JaeChunSu want to leave the company... How will they perform together.? Yeah i know Shinhwa.. But i don't kknow it's not the same when you are under the same company.. It's just doesn't feel right to me.. I agree with the court.. They need to find a way to settle things up and stay together...

Hollywood- NO!!!! Of course if they want to go I will support them all the way... but I don't want too.. i see them flying from Japan to Korea and Korea to Japan a couple of time in one week... It hurts me because it is so difficult.. and now to America... it took me pretty long time to accept them.. because i was used to my music and not to Korean music.. And i hated them at first.. yeah now I love them.. but it will be the same in America.. like someone said before me America doesn't like other people that are not american.. they are pretty racist there... especcially if they are Korean or smth like that.. it would be so difficult to them... They have a completely different style of music.. And they will HAVE TO do the music that America wants.. not what they want.. Ballads? NO! only dancing!!

yeah.. and about their looks... It's pretty common to think that are pretty boys are Gays.. not that I have problem with that.. but still.. and with their relationship.. yeah.. They will have a dirty image or smth like that..!

OK!!! done the lecture.. and again..!! Thanks for all the videos.. I need at least two days to watch all this.. but thanks..!! I'm so excited..!! And they are all In Japan now!! YAY!

Archived