[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Senorita_

Recent Pic of "Babe Xiahky"

Source : 东方爱犬CY

Credit : 破瓢の乐@baidu

Share : xU@OneTVXQ

Do not add more Credit !

They're so adorable <3 They've grown abit since we last saw them. I feel like hugging these cute fluffy pups ^_^

Thanks for the links everyone. I heard that most people got their DVDs today. I still haven't recieved mines, so I'm guessing it might be here by next week ^_^ And I'm suprised that the DVD's out of stock in Yesasia - I don't think they'll restock it :mellow:

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teary-eyedmoon23

I have a question, is this available here in the Philippines? coz I think we are in region 2...

but it's not says here region2.. only region 1 & 3...

Also, if I will convert the price into our currency,, how will I do it..? Anyway, our currency is in peso (philippines) Do I just convert the dollar price times our convertion rate,,,? I'm so confuse... can anyone help me out here...

thanks in advance...! ^^

It is available in the Philippines. Region 3 is for South East Asia which includes the Philippines. For the converting thing, you just multiply the dollar price times whatever the Phil. peso conversion rate is. ^^

--

Wasurenaide PV? *gasp* I can't wait!! I wonder when are they gonna release it though...

--

TVfXQ Hwaiting~! ^O^

Guest fin123

[iNFO] 090819 "OUT of MUSIC 5": 10,000 Words Tokyo Dome Report

Source: yossy-mode + chiharu

Translation: junsulv @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

b4ylhs.jpg

TVXQ's Tokyo Dome Tour Report to be released on August 29!

It will be reported thoroughly with 10,000 words in a large volume.

You will not be able to find the same kind of report as this one!

The excitement and memory of TVXQ's Dome Concert will be brought back to you!

And those who were not able to make it to the Dome Concert will be able to feel as if you were right there at the concert, being with TVXQ o the spot!

Please do not miss this issue!

Guest alexkziel

How about we just agree not to post allkpop articles here?....what's the point of posting it here and then saying: "oh, by the way, i think it's rubbish"...then what's the point right?...like everyone has already said, it's better not to believe in the gossip and speculations, but rather believe in the guys...isn't there a rule on Soompi that says we can't post rumours?...well allkpop is not a legit site so isn't it breaking the rules by posting stuff like that here?.....like seriously.

I second this.

I'am not visiting the site anymore and it's bothersome to read their silly, biased and unreliable speculations here.

Right now we are worried and sad, it's not right to make us more upset with their so called "news"

Allkpop is famous thanks to DBSK, they used to post mean things about them to generate comments, later they changed their tune because more DBSK fans were reading the blog, and now they are acting very strange...

Don't fall for it.

Guest V_Juana

QUESTION:

I ordered AADBSK3 from YesAsia (For the first time) and I was wondering when they deliver the package (To the US) do they use US Postal Service (Regular mail) or do they deliver it another way? Like UPS or any of those other methods.

Thank You!

Guest xjjjLOVE

I was shocked at first reading the articles but then I thought about it

Yunho and Changmin continue Dong Bang Shin Ki without Jaejoong, Micky, and Junsu?

and not only that but with three NEW guys?

it made me laugh to think that someone would think that would EVER happen

because the members love each other to much for that too happen

even if their out on their own if somehow every dime is taken from them

all they need is each other and they'll be fine, because Cassie's and Big East are there

to pretty much pick them right up, The easiest way out for them is for SM to cave and revise contracts

but then again... I don't think SM will treat them right even if that's what the public is saying

I want the boys out of sme, out of harms way.

so all we can do is sit tight and wait to hear the REAL result, no more articles that is discouraging us all

I'm keeping my fingers crossed because somehow I'm sure Dong Bang Shin Ki will always be five

U-Know Yunho, Max Changmin, Hero Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun, and Xiah Junsu

: )

^ :o Could someone tell me what the article is saying?

It's amazing the strength of Cassy's what they want it done...

sme should be deathly scared.

Guest ohhlalakelly

090820 Ad Explaining SME's Unlawful Contract On Front Cover Of Newspaper

With the precious money everyone sent us,

we were able to write an advertisement that explained SM Entertainment's unlawful contract on Hankyoreh Newspaper.

We thought that the late President Kim Dae Joong's effort to better human rights throughout his life time and TVXQ's unlawful contract situation had a connection so we decided to print the advertisement on today's issue.

We think it came out nicely and we would like to thank all the people who helped make this possible.

2r5afyc.jpg

What is your work environment like?

1. You must work for at least 13 years

2. You must work 7 days a week of every month of every year

3. Someone else is in charge of your entire income. It is impossible to negotiate on your income

4. All of your schedules and business aims are handled by your office

5. If you do not work for 13 years, you must pay hundreds of billions of Won in compensation

6. If you cannot work for a time due to personal reasons, the term of your contract is lengthened

*At the bottom, flipped upside down*

1~2 Y: You are in no danger. Earn a lot of money~/ 3~5 Y: You may want to consider changing jobs/ 6 Y: You are TVXQ.

They are worn out emotionally and physically

because they have been doing anything and everything their agency has been telling them to do for the past five years.

They have asked numerous times for a reevaluation and revision of their unlawful contract,

but their agency does not listen to their pleas.

The term for TVXQ's exclusive contract is 13 years.

If they decide to cancel their contract during that time, they must pay thrice the amount of investments,

and twice the amount of money they would have earned during the entire term of the contract for compensation.

This applies even when the contract is canceled after negotiations with the agency.

-Clause 2 Sub clause 1, Clause 11 Sub clause 2, 3 of TVXQ's contract

This is the reality that TVXQ faces.

All they want to do is fix it.

2ez3epw.jpg

Source: [DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Woah, that was intense. The fans are amazing. <3

Guest makaihime

Lol regarding the article on akp, I obviously don't care much for gossip sites since I get my Korean news from other reliae sources, but I do feel bad for the fans who DO believe what was said in that article and only goes to akp for info... Their probably going to be really affected by that which is why I dispise these gossip sites. Always misguiding fans. Seems like they can't be convince otherwise either. :( well im hoping that they post a new article with just FACTS so it can relieve some dbsk fans over there. Anyways....

Omg! wasurenaide pv?! I can't wait... I don't mind their usual j-ballad mv's cause i actually enjoy them but I'm hoping for at least one of their mv's to be a mini drama starring the boys =D man how sexy would that be? :P

p.s thanks for all the clips from AADBSK even though I'm haven't watched them xD I gonna wait till my copy comes so I can lock myself in my room and fangirl like crazy for hours lol

HAWITING

Guest reemiii.bbyxD

^Cassies are truely amazing... :] <3

Aww, the mini-Xiahki's are ADORABLE. I just wanna take one and hug it to death <3 Hahha. I wonder if Junsu considers himself a grandpa now? xD

PV for Wasurenaide?! :o YES! x] I loooove that song, just like I love most of their ballads. I can't wait to see the PV, it'll no doubt be beautiful. :]

AKP is... yeah. They've been pretty fishy about this whole DBSK thing. I just ignore whatever knews they put up about the boys and come check here if I see something out of the norm. Soompi usually has all the info before them anyway. Heck, I'm pretty sure half the things on their site was on here first ._. *sigh*

Lmao. I stand by what I said previously. Park Micky Yoochun is a TEASE! The "Suddenly" just strengthens my point xD haha.

To take everyone's mind off AKP's..... story <_<

Here are clips from AADBSK3 with eng subs!Yay! :lol: .......... :ph34r: (:

OMFG yes! 8D This just made my effing week. Hahah. Now I'm off to watch all of those videos!^^

Thank you everyone for posting up all the pictures, videos, news, etc! It's greatly appreciated.

Guest Natsumi_sshi

Woah the fans are amazing! Way to make an obvious impression. I'm really proud and comforted by

the impression that the ad has on the newspaper. And I love the layout with the question listings and the

answers as 6. You are DBSK. It makes a big impact and leaves a lasting impression. The two other

paragraphs were totally honest. I wonder what the boys would feel if they saw that ad from their fans <3

Wasurenaide PV If it's anything as good as the Picture of You MV was in AADBSK3 I'm all for it!

Plus the song is so beautiful I can't wait to see the PV for it ~

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

090820] Ad Explaining SME's Unlawful Contract On Front Cover Of Newspaper

something to remind SM ENT, CASSIOPEIA isnt easy to handle...LMAO!!

good job!! let everyone aware of what TVXQ is facing...

WHICH FANCLUB HAS THE LARGEST MEMBER???

WHICH FANCLUB IS THE MOST PROTECTIVE???

CASSIOPEIA

*hand down!!!!*

i guess SM Ent thought this problem won't be hard to handle..like how he has call off for HOT and SHINHWA and FTTS..but then, he forgot of the power of red sea...and now in headlines..he is in deep s***..cassiopeia definately done a great job..with this, i wish that korean government would ment some law for the rights of artist..not only TVXQ, i'm super duper sure other artist face the same thing...-_-<_<<_<

transparent transition puhlease!!!!!!!!!!!! HUMAN RIGHTS!!! ><

do i read something on WASURENAIDE PV ??? :w00t: :w00t: yay!! another great pv for ballad..they should do it for LOVE IN THE ICE too...looking forward for the PV...some cheers and smiles in the center of dispute..^_^

way to go for JAPAN!! AVEX JJANG!!! ^^

about AKP...i totally agree of some who suggest to ban the article here...afteralll akp is a gossip site more than news provider...=.=ll i have visited the site ONCE.. <_<

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ that pic of yoochun pouring the coconut water into the water bottle is amusing me xD he looks serious haha

i don't think at this point, the fans can do anything to change the end result. It's between the boys, SME and the court.

that ad is not doing any actual help in this situation, just spreading more hate =_=. the things it mentions, tvxq agreed to them by signing the contract....so yeah...but it's cool though, how they can do stuff like that.

i'm not saying this coz i am sm.biased (the hell i am not), but it seems like almost everyone here is one-sided and the others would easily take the majority's opinion as their own because it presents a plausable argument for them. so yeah... that is just my opinion.

Guest Senorita_

Thanks Kel.

Cassiopeia is really amazing. They made the right decision to print it on today's newspaper - everyone would see that ad. The layout and the quiz type would get people noticing, and what they said are totally truthful. Well done to Cassie's for an awesome job, I hope they'll keep on printing more ads.

Guest ka_vie

WOW !!! I am literally amazed by cassiopeia... good job u guys !!!

Also for billboard project, full support from me !!!

All those vids from AADBSK 3 were great, but actually I stop myself to watch them, cause I'm waiting for my dvds to arrive.

Anybody from Indonesia who pre-ordered them from yesasia ? Have u got yours ? Delivery time is about 6 - 12 days if i'm not wrong, so if they shipped mine in August 14, I should've got them by today for the quickest. If not, maybe next week.... :( ..... God, i can't hardly wait !!!

Ah, I need a little help.

Few months ago I read transcript for bigeastation about yoochun asking jj regarding mini skirt, but I can't remember which eps, anybody pls help me ? Thank's so much for your help..

One more thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_ErmrcllHk

I've asked about complete vid of above, I think it's when they promote Mirotic album. Is there anyone who has them ? Pls...pls.... thank u soooo much !!!

Guest min_60

With the precious money everyone sent us,

we were able to write an advertisement that explained SM Entertainment's unlawful contract on Hankyoreh Newspaper.

We thought that the late President Kim Dae Joong's effort to better human rights throughout his life time and TVXQ's unlawful contract situation had a connection so we decided to print the advertisement on today's issue.

We think it came out nicely and we would like to thank all the people who helped make this possible.

2r5afyc.jpg

What is your work environment like?

1. You must work for at least 13 years

2. You must work 7 days a week of every month of every year

3. Someone else is in charge of your entire income. It is impossible to negotiate on your income

4. All of your schedules and business aims are handled by your office

5. If you do not work for 13 years, you must pay hundreds of billions of Won in compensation

6. If you cannot work for a time due to personal reasons, the term of your contract is lengthened

*At the bottom, flipped upside down*

1~2 Y: You are in no danger. Earn a lot of money~/ 3~5 Y: You may want to consider changing jobs/ 6 Y: You are TVXQ.

They are worn out emotionally and physically

because they have been doing anything and everything their agency has been telling them to do for the past five years.

They have asked numerous times for a reevaluation and revision of their unlawful contract,

but their agency does not listen to their pleas.

The term for TVXQ's exclusive contract is 13 years.

If they decide to cancel their contract during that time, they must pay thrice the amount of investments,

and twice the amount of money they would have earned during the entire term of the contract for compensation.

This applies even when the contract is canceled after negotiations with the agency.

-Clause 2 Sub clause 1, Clause 11 Sub clause 2, 3 of TVXQ's contract

This is the reality that TVXQ faces.

All they want to do is fix it.

This sure is an awesome advert! The advert itself is pretty design wise and the message was great!

Everyone seems to be receiving their dvd already, I hope mine reaches me soon, I have a hard time resisting watching the Youtube clips.

Archived