[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest yippieyeah

INTERNATIONAL FANSONG PROJECT

Ok, sorry for posting again but this thread moves so fast and there are some new updates.

INTERNATIONAL FANS, ARE YOU HERE?

I often see posts from fans in countries including Argentina, Peru, Spain, Europe, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan etc (no bias meant, just listing examples), it's sad that no one has come forward to represent their country for the project. There are already fans from some countries who have indicated their interest but we need MORE in order to show the wide diversity of fans.

Please do join in! If you are keen to join in but am concerned about the deadline, just pm me.

Please help to spread the word, thank you!

The purpose of this vid is to show that despite not being Korean and maybe not even being good at Korean, we international fans still love them and their music! It's not about how well you sing or look in front of the camera :)

CONCEPT

This will be a video of international fans singing "Don't Say Goodbye" against a background which preferably shows where you are from.

HOW WILL IT WORK?

Just send me a clip of you singing a line, verse or even the whole song for "Don't Say Goodbye". A line will be taken from your video and combined with the other videos. So the video may go like Fan A from Country A singing the first line then goes to Fan B from Country B singing the second line and so on, until the song is completed.

WHAT DO I NEED TO SUBMIT?

1) Please PM or email me ( dbskfansongproject@gmail.com ) with your name, country and portion of song you want to sing. I will reply with confirmation and instructions on how to send me the vid.

2) Once confirmed, please send a short video of you singing a line, verse or the entire song for Don't Say Goodbye by 22 Aug, Sat. Singing will be acapella. If you wish to join but have problem with this deadline, just pm me.

3) Please try to film against a background which shows which country you are from. It doesn't have to be a significant landmark. Even a road sign with your country's language will show where you come from :)

4) Feel free to wear your support T-shirts or hold onto any board/original merchandise but please avoid anything overly provocative/inappropriate.

THIS WILL ONLY GO THROUGH IF THERE'S ENOUGH RESPONSE. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Lyrics:

Romanization

nun matchuji mothaneun geudael ilgeulsu eoptjyo

gireul ireobeorin ai gataseo gidarigoman ittjyo

eoddeon mareul halgeonji sashil nan algo ittjyo

jinshimi aningeol nunchi chaengeoryeo nunmuri marhajanhayo

Don’t say goodbye

geu soneul notji mallaneun maeumi deullyeoyo

geudae mami deullyeoyo ojik namaneul wonhajyo

geudaen sumgil su eoptjyo geudaen geojitmareul mothajyo

heorakhalsu eopseoyo he-eojijan geojitmal

nuneul bogo marhaebwayo anijanhayo jinshim anijanhayo

Don’t Say Goodbye

geu soneul notji mallaneun maeumi deullyeoyo

geudae mami deullyeoyo sesangi deung deullyeodo himdeun sarangirado

You are my love, you are my soul

Don’t Say Goodbye don’t leave me now oh~

hamkke nanun yaksogi naegen jeonbuingeoryo

Don’t Say Goodbye

jichin nae haruneun hangsang geudael chatgettjyo

mareuji anhneun saemcheoreom geudael saranghalkkayo

Don’t say good bye you are the only one for me

eopseottdeon ilcheoreom oneuri ddo jinamyeon

seoro mameul notji anhgo modu igyeonaegettjyo

Cause you are my everything to me

Translation

I can’t read your feelings since you try not to meet eyes with me,

Because I feel like a lost child, I just wait

Truthfully, I know what you’re going to say,

But I can feel that it’s not your whole heart; your tears tell me

Don’t say goodbye,

I can hear your heart telling me not to let go of your hands,

I can hear you heart; You still just want me,

You can’t hide it, you can’t lie

I won’t allow it – your lie of wanting to separate,

Look in my eyes and tell me,

It’s not…it’s not the truth

Don’t say goodbye,

I can hear your heart telling me not to let go of your hands,

I can hear your heart; Even if the world turns its back on us; Even if it’s a painful love,

Don’t say goodbye, don’t leave me now,

The promises we’ve shared is everything to me

Don’t say goodbye, you are my everything to me,

My tired days only look for you,

Like a pond which won’t dry, I’ll love you,

Don’t say goodbye, you are the only one for me,

As if nothing has happened, if today passes,

Let’s not let go of each other, and we’ll make it through,

Cause you are my everything to me,

Korean

눈 맞추지 못하는 그댈 읽을 수 없죠

길을 잃어버린 아이 같아서 기다리고만 있죠

어떤 말을 할건지 사실 난 알고 있죠

진심이 아닌걸 눈치 챈걸요 눈물이 말하잖아요

Don’t Say Goodbye

그 손을 놓지 말라는 마음이 들려요

그대 맘이 들려요 아직 나만을 원하죠

그댄 숨길 수 없죠 그댄 거짓말을 못하죠

허락할 수 없어요 헤어지잔 거짓말

눈을 보고 말해봐요 아니잖아요 진심 아니잖아요

Don’t Say Goodbye

그 손을 놓지 말라는 마음이 들려요

그대 맘이 들려요 세상이 등 돌려도 힘든 사랑이라도

Don’t Say Goodbye don’t leave me now oh~

함께 나눈 약속이 내겐 전부인걸요

Don’t Say Goodbye You are my everything to me

지친 내 하루는 항상 그댈 찾겠죠

마르지 않는 샘처럼 그댈 사랑할께요

Don’t say good bye you are the only one for me

없었던 일처럼 오늘이 또 지나면

서로 맘을 놓지 않고 모두 이겨내겠죠

Credits: DBSKer

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tpn1122

^

^

^

^

what happened to Jaejoong's right hand? It looks like he injured it. :(

I'm so happy the Stand By U project was a success, twenty places?! That's really amazing.

Yoochun's tattoo is really nice to look at lols. He looks very fasionable even if they're just wearing airport clothes. Same with JaeJoong. I like Yoochun's airport pics the best.

Does anyone have an idea as to what the boys are doing now? Are they going to promote their new single from the Mernard CF soon? Or release a new one? I can't wait until JaeJoong and Yoochun promote their Colors~Melody & Harmony. It's a really sweet song, I love listening to it ^^

Question: I just recently started to purchase a lot of DBSK goodies other than their albums. I've always purchased albums, but I've never bought DVDs or Photobooks. Where do you guys usually get your hands on the goods? What goods do you have? Did you buy anything recently, other than the Stand By U single?

Have a great day/night everyone!! DBSK Fighting!!

Guest rach03

^ I saw that too. It looks like a medicated plaster to me. Usually for muscle pain. But I wonder why is it on his hand. I hoped it's not another tattoo.... ^^""

Yeah, Yoochun's tattoo is quite nice, the font is very soothing. Now we can confirmed that it's Always Keep the Faith! ;) Next, Jaejoong!

I looks to me like Jaejoong got a bug bite. When I was in China, a lot of people got really bad bug bites, and they got these medicated pads put on them, to make the swelling and itching go down. If Jaejoong's hand were actually injured, it would probably be wrapped up more.

And ARGH! I want AADBSK soooo badly, but I'm supporting the boycott! And I went and bought SBU, for the project, and I accidentally ordered it with Colors~Melody and Harmony, so it hasn't shipped! I tried changing the shipping details, but it didn't work and I just had to take it off the order. T.T I am getting dangerously obsessed for someone without a job...

Guest shizus

Thank you for the airport pictures. I love Yoochun's style ♥

Even though we were part of the wonderful project started by badstar and the other girls here (sorry I'm awful at remembering names so if you have a list of the people who made the project possible I'd be grateful) we also wanted to be part as a fanclub so this is our video. Maybe is not that good but it was made with love and putting all of our hearts into it so we hope you'll like it.

Always Keep The Faith - messages from Argentina

i guess yoochun's slippers flew, or someone stepped on it:

52635868200908191052592194458845228.jpg

^ he has very slim legs...

52635868200908191052592194458845-3.jpg

52635868200908191052592194458845-2.jpg

52635868200908191052592194458845-1.jpg

credit: as tagged

source: alwaysjj

----

in the airport pics, i wonder what happened to jaejoong's hands..

Guest yiyi0312

^ lolz!~ Yoochun's slipper flew :D

Anyway something to share :)

I don't see anyone sharing the link yet >.<

Not long ago, Singapore cassiopeias gathered together to do a project for DBSK!!!!

<CHEER YOU UP!>

Proudly brought to you by SKITH SINGAPORE.

(I'm just sharing a wonderful project here. Credits goes to SKITH SINGAPORE and EVERYONE WHO JOINED THE PROJECT)

(Credits: Skithonline)

SPREAD THE LOVE AND ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH^^

I'm still waiting for my AADBSK DVD to arrive! Any else like me, resisting to watch the uploaded vids and looking at the screenshots?? I haven't even watch Picture of You MV because I want to enjoy everything from the DVDs! I'm high on anticipation and it's killing me! More so when I visit this thread! XD

Guest mickybabysusu

^

^

lol i'm trying to imagine chun's slippers flying XD i love his and jae's style!!! especially the airport ones they always look exceptionally hawt! *drools*

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!! does anyone knows a site where they accept bank-in money? I'm from msia and i don't have paypal acc nor do i have any credit card. My parents aren't exactly supportive of my tvxq obsession, so i can't exactly ask them for their credit card numbers... T_T

AND I DESPERATELY WANT THE AADBSK3 BEFORE THE SPECIAL EDITION RUNS OUT OF STOCK EVERYWHERE ):

please please help! >.< or if there's someone who is willing to buy for me, and I'll pay you through bank-in money? please please PLEASE I AM VERY DESPERATE! ):

^

^

lol i'm trying to imagine chun's slippers flying XD i love his and jae's style!!! especially the airport ones they always look exceptionally hawt! *drools*

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!! does anyone knows a site where they accept bank-in money? I'm from msia and i don't have paypal acc nor do i have any credit card. My parents aren't exactly supportive of my tvxq obsession, so i can't exactly ask them for their credit card numbers... T_T

AND I DESPERATELY WANT THE AADBSK3 BEFORE THE SPECIAL EDITION RUNS OUT OF STOCK EVERYWHERE ):

please please help! >.< or if there's someone who is willing to buy for me, and I'll pay you through bank-in money? please please PLEASE I AM VERY DESPERATE! ):

I suggest you sign up with PayPal. It's really easy to use and convenient.

You can link your bank account to PayPal and when you purchase goods online, they just take the money from your bank account. It's safe.

Guest reemiii.bbyxD

Ohh, I want AADBSK3 so bad. :[ Why are they so irresistable!? Sigh.

Oooh, I'm glad all those stars think highly of DBSK. It makes me so proud of them. They really deserve each and every one of those compliments.

----

in the airport pics, i wonder what happened to jaejoong's hands..

Lmao, Yoochunnie's flying slipper made me giggle. Little things like that are so cute x] It just makes them seem so normal and not all celebrity-y. Hahah, does that make sense? lol.

I'm sure Jae's hands are fine. Hopefully. He's probably just sore or something..

Guest toomuchsmiling

[all about DBSK season 3] [couple talk2][YooChun + JunSu]

I haven't finish watching this LOL..Junsu is so funny..friend in Kenya is "BRISTOW(G)"..muahahah..

he laugh so hard on Yoochun's face and almost kisses Yoochun..lol..I'm looking forward for the full version with subs..:)

this was so funny. BRISTOW. where the heck does he come up with these things? :P someone said they looked it up for

reals and 'friend' is actually 'rafiki'. :blink:

omg, at the dinner at Podo-Namu. xD Junsu: shutup! Be quiOHt. LOL. He sure likes to use a lot of Engrish these days.

so cute. xDD

Guest WendiiE

LOL. Yoochun's flip flop flew. I guess that's the bad part when you wear flip flop. I can clearly see Yoochun's new tattoo. I want to see Jaejoong's tattoo now. :P

I wonder what happen to Jaejoong's hand. Hopefully it's nothing too serious.

Guest mickybabysusu

I suggest you sign up with PayPal. It's really easy to use and convenient.

You can link your bank account to PayPal and when you purchase goods online, they just take the money from your bank account. It's safe.

thanks ^^

but the problem is, i don't know what's my bank account T.T it sounds stupid, i know, but i guess i'm pretty much a pampered kid. not a good thing, definitely. ):

another question, if i link my bank account to paypal, will my parents know about it? as in, will they send a statement or something regarding it? i'm sorry, i'm seriously clueless >.< but letting my parents know about anything about it is definitely not an option. atleast not now... >.<

i hope i'm not spamming! >.<

Guest sheilapiglet

here's the fancam that goes with the above screencaps...I think one of the fans stepped on YC's flipflops which caused him to almost fall...he seemed to be accusing a girl fan too...and the manager or staff member had to hold him back a bit..he was probably just joking tho:

090819 Jaechun - Kimpo Airport [fancam]

and I just thot of something..A-Nation is on the 22nd right?..which means it's the day after the hearing?....hope that the results are in DBSK's favour or else I'm sure that it'll definately affect their performance and the fans will be in a frenzy...tho i guess japanese fans are more calm?...*crosses fingers*

other parts can be found in the uploader's video list...I must be really behind cuz weren't these shown a long time ago?...perhaps this was just uploaded at a later date?...or maybe I was just blind=P...anyways, it's heartbreaking to see JJ with crutches/in a wheelchair....and you can see Lee Soo Man here!

Lol...they always find a way to tease Junsu even tho he's not there=P...and YC's aged more than CM?..and it's due to the alcohol or skin tone change?...wahahha!

lol..JS couldn't stop laughing...and poor CM getting molested by the elderly lady=P

CM seems so much more mature than JS...hahaha..especially at the end when JS was waving like a little kid, CM looks at him like: "really hyung?...*sigh*"...haha.

Is it just me or has anyone else been noticing that DBSK YT ratings have been unusually low lately?...it's like a bunch of antis suddenly decided to give all DBSK vids a one star....so weird....of course the overall outcome is still good cuz there are much more fans that support them than not, but yeah, I just found it strange.

Guest miss_h

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/Ces...94458845228.jpg

^ he has very slim legs...

----

LOL.. Chun toes.

But the picture behind him is scary. Imagine when your bare foot got stomp with that killer high heel.. ugh -___-

Question:

THSK will have their a-nation stage in 20th right?? Or do I remember the date wrong? If it's right I guess YuMinSu will fly to Japan tomorrow morning since the stage is at night.

--

^@sheilapiglet: that, or some of the fans now are too demanding and want an english subtitles ASAP. I found it annoying when some viewer ask the uploader to provide an english subs and criticized them if their not.

can anyone who's bought stuff from there tell me exactly what you pay for???

CHEERS!!! (:

I bought my AADBSK3 from Gmarket. The total amount that i have to pay including shipping fee is $98.15 for two AADBSK that i bought so each is around $49. the total weight of two AADBSK that i bought is 3,67kg so it's around 1,8kg each. But i'm not sure that this price is still same if you buy just one item since their shipping fee depends on the weight but more heavier your stuff that you buy more cheaper the shipping fee is. you can check the shipping fee table here GMarket International Shipping Table

Guest val_cky

Somebody was asking for help to buy AADBSK thru bank-in? It was mickybabysusu.

Asia Star can help you with that. But the thing is, the item is now out of stock. If Yesasia restocks, you can consider getting your copy from Asia Star.

Guest afterglow.

Question:

THSK will have their a-nation stage in 20th right?? Or do I remember the date wrong? If it's right I guess YuMinSu will fly to Japan tomorrow morning since the stage is at night.

a-nation will be on the 22nd and 23rd. jaechun's back in japan 'cause they're performing at the pop boy factory event on the 20th.

edit//

ORICON WEEKLY SINGLES & ALBUMS:

1,557 東方神起(Share the World)= 158,767

1,549 東方神起(Stand by U)= 217,530

2,464 東方神起(The Secret Code)= 275,869

credits: snow_music@daum + 2ch

Archived