[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest fin123

PROJECT: INTERNATIONALLY DBSK

2dh9xtv.png

DBSK's 6th year is approaching us and to think we only just celebrated their 5th year anniversary! 5 years, 5 men and 1 love. Soon it's going to be 6 years, still the same 5 men and still the same 1 love!

The theme for this project is "Internationally DBSK," simply because we want to show / give the boys the full-blown international love that we have for them.

O! has been given the chance, the opportunity to work with 6 [how coincidental] international DBSK forums who have the same goal as us for this project,

which is to show the boys the international DBSK fever we all have right now.

This project is early simply because this is going to be one of our biggest project ever and we want to make sure that things go 100% or at least 99.98% right. We've opened up a suggestion thread here

for you guys to suggest ideas for the project. After all, we need to plan this together ^^

Let us show the boys that there is...

One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ!

I hope you guys join in this project one way or another.

Advertise this project:

2db5eh5.jpg

[url="http://www.onetvxq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3551"][img=http://i27.tinypic.com/2db5eh5.jpg][/url]

[iNFO] 090727 "Win a free trip to Seoul and meet TVXQ, SuJu and SNSD!"

Seoul Infinite Dream Series: Dream Concert 2009

Source: seouldreamseries

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

2nuozdz.jpg

...all you have to do is enter their YouTube contest! So get those cameras and start filming!

Sing & Dream in SEOUL

Show off your talents by uploading a video on YouTube!

<Period> 17th of July to 7th of August 2009

Winners are to be selected and notified individually via email by the 10th of August

1. Upload a video (i.e. song, dance, etc.)

3. Winners Selection: Talent and Fun Factor

Note: Application through clips of other individuals will not be considered

Winners: 2 people

1. Free trip to Seoul (flight and accommodation for four nights)

2. Chance to meet TVXQ, Super Junior and Girls' Generation in person

3. Participation in the official recording of the Seoul Song

Note: Details subject to change

Runners-up: 50 people

- 2 tickets to the 2009 SMTOWN LIVE'09 in Seoul on the 16th of August 2009

[iNFO] 090726 2008 Asia Song Festival to be Aired in Japan

Source: angelee

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com ~ fin123 @ soompi

27yz8yd.jpg

The 2008 Asia Song Festival will be aired in Japan.

Previously, after the program was aired, more and more people became Tohoshinki fans.

I'm pleased to inform everyone that this will be the first time for many fans to watch the 2008 Asia Song Festival (on Japanese TV).

CS Release Fuji TV ONE

8/3 (Monday) 21:00 to 23:00

Recorded on the 3rd to 5th of October 2008

At Seoul World Cup Stadium

<Cast> Tohoshinki, SS501, w-inds, Berryz Kobo, Anna Tsuchiya

<Overview> The music festival invites the industry's most influential people in Asia.

The 5th Asia Music Festival~

It is where all of Asia's leading pop artists come together to perform on one stage.

The backstage scenes, along with their spectacular song and dance, would be shown. Fans would not want to miss seeing this.

[iNFO] 090724-26 Oricon Singles and Albums Charts

Source: Oricon + JPM

m81rvs.jpg

[7/24] 10 21 22 *9 33 33↓40 東方神起 「Stand by U」

[7/25] 21 22 *9 33 33 40↑25 東方神起 「Stand by U」

[7/26] TBA

eijqxc.jpg

[7/24] -

[7/25] 41 41 37 -- -- --↑49 東方神起 「The Secret Code」

[7/26] 41 37 -- -- -- 49↓-- 東方神起 「The Secret Code」

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest badstar

[TRANS] 090726 UFO REPLIES FROM JAEMIN

Jae is so freakin funny and Cheesyyy!!! Hahahah

This made my day! Thanks for sharing!

To the person who asked if we're releasing softsubs for Heading to the Ground: Yea, I think we can consider that. :)

x1imhy.jpg12228ts.jpg

Guest tpn1122

Here's my two cents on the recent topics in this thread:

Micky's "Depression"

First of all, I think a lot of us need to calm down a little bit. I do not know too much about Leeteuk and his cyworld entries or his behavior, but I do know that making a sort of "club" or gathering like the Milk Club is a good idea. The word lonely or depressed is bound to cause some sort of shock or fear. I'm glad that Yoochun has decided to join in on this kind of thing, even though I'm not sure how all of them can meet up and what not. I'm not saying I'm glad that he's depressed, definitely not. But at least he's trying to get out of the doldrums, right? I'd rather have him talk and meet with other stars who also feel sad at times to lessen whatever stress or pains he has. Maybe we all can take a step back and realize that asking for help or joining in on some groups like Milk Club is not as bad or scary as it seems. Being depressed is already hard, but admitting to it is even harder. As fans, the only thing we can really do to help him is support him silently. Yoochun did express his want for fans to not come to their homes at night (In the Saipan Photobook). That is all I have to say on this.

Yunho's Drama

I was really shocked to see the confirmation on this! I have a soft spot for Yunho in my heart, and seeing him acting in a drama is very exciting. At first, I did not like the idea that much only because I believed that actors/actresses should stick to acting and singers should stick to singing. But now I can't wait for it because he does have a lot of potential from what I saw in the banjun dramas. This is great chance for him to show everyone what he can do seriously in acting (with a script, production team, real cast etc) The only thing I'm worried about is his health. We all know how hard he pushes himself (proof from DBSK interviews) He will continue to do something until the end. He will not give up halfway. I'm just hoping he keeps his health in mind. Flying between Japan and Korea is tough, and packing on singing along with his acting responsibility is even tougher. Yunho Fighting!!

Guest Honey_KizZ

Tohomobile – What’s in

whatsinlegra.png

whatsinlegra1.png

credit: xiahyu-ri

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

yoochun's depression

like someone said Leeteuk's post was probably translated incorrectly.

even elfs are not making a big deal out of it. i dont think we should be overacting

to this. Leeteuk was probably just naming off people who are sensitive.

Guest jaejoongie <3

junsu has been twittering a lot. But I'm suspicious that he has been hacked o.o;;

is it junsu? if it is junsu he seems so hyper. ^^;;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/smil...e/jstwitter.jpg

incase ppl don't know all tvxq members have twitter

http://twitter.com/dolphinking

if you look at his following list you'll find the rest.

V ah i see. I've been tricked ToT....... evil people.

here' some changmin goodness instead saying stop impersonating us!

2ia5wsx.jpg

n120406618314751291008ci7.jpg

090724 Nikkan Sports: "The Gods" who Brings Up The Hottest Summer

8yc13k.jpg

"The Gods" who Brings Up The Hottest Summer

The 4th Session in A-Nation

TOHOSHINKI

The name who has awaken the entire pop world. Tohoshinki, their popularity and talent are growing rapidly. After making debut in 2005, they’re experiencing a steady high-speed growth until now. In August a-nation 09 held in Nagai stadium (29th, 30th), as reported by Korea Daily News, they would make the 4th times appearance. In addition of the first concert at Tokyo Dome which turned to be successful, Tohoshinki, for has been noticed, is running their very own “best summer”.

A Crushing Force

Tohoshinki is having their sweeping attack. Yunho, the leader, “We just happened to finally realize that our popularity is growing high recently. It’s an unbelievable feeling. Thank you very much for that.” he said in wide smile. Hero Jejung who is responsible as the main vocal of the group explained what it means by just realizing their popularity. “More people now could suddenly aware of our appearance” he said. “Before, when I had no make up on, I could walk around without everyone notice, but now, even when I’m wearing a hat to undercover, people just suddenly knows. For example, when I’m in convinience store, I could hear people starts to questioning who is me, like ‘Don’t you think he’s just like TVXQ member?’ and another one will say ‘No, he couldn’t be!’” Jejung laughed. “But I better pretend not to hear anything.”

The desire for the 5th stage

Does not lose the original intention even when popularity and capability are zooming

The most eye-catching thing among the members is the increasing number of male fans. “We heard for this year, the number of male fans who get interest to us is increasing plentifully. They said we had good songs. I must say, as an artist, this is overjoyed me much.” Yunho said. However, as an idol group, there’s one possible thing that can’t be avoidable. Following an increasing popularity, is a rapid decreasing of privacy. “We can’t have a truly rest day. There’s no day where you can actually relax all day.” (Hero Jejung), good thing that all members are still in their beginning 20 years old. It’s an agony for popular stars, however, “The hard moments when we have to work all day, abandoning our resting time, yet when we come up the stage in many regions to see a lot of people coming to our concert… the hard times are swept away.” (Park Yuchon) said to keep on faithful day by day. Since 2004 in Japan, five of them are still living together in a mansion in Tokyo downtown. “We talk about a lot of things. We talk about music, about game, about anything people in their 20 years talking. There’s always Junsu who keeps telling jokes. No matter what, we always want to be like this, the five of us. Things we’re impossible to do alone, becomes possible when we all five people do together.” Yunho said proudly about the good teamwork in them.

Hero Jejung on behalf of other 5 members talked about the 5th a-nation, “It’s a great show with a lot of artists performing, there are many people who are not our fans as well. How we can live up the stage with our power, that’s the burden of this big stage.” Yunho added, “Also there are many collaboration stages we can’t do with a lot of artists before, that can be done on this stage. I’m so looking forward to it.” he showed his desire.

Awaken (We’re aiming for a new Tohoshinki’s goal)

Changmin revealed, “Until now, I still have the rookie feeling whenever we perform that never changes.” he told in calm expression of him.

“Of course we’re looking forward to get awards like anyone else. However, to get that, it’s not likely that we will do something we won’t do. We will just work our best, and see how’s the result later. Being number one is not always the most important thing.” Yunho said emphatically.

Ever since January 2008 release “Purple Line” until April this year relese “Share The World”, they already have six continuous Oricon Weekly Chart 1st singles (except planning work). They have become the first foreign artist that record such success. It’s in the end, a result of them not losing their original intention everytime they create a new record album.

source: Nikkan Sports

credit:

5ume14.jpg

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

++ Junsu on Daily Sports Nikkan

30wtd9z.jpg

credit: xiahyu-ri

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

[TRANS] 072609 TVXQ Comes to Shanghai, News about their Shanghai Concert

On October 2nd Korean idol group TVXQ will come to Hongkou Soccer Standium. Since May 31st of last year, this will be their second time coming to Shanghai for a concert. According to reporters, TVXQ's fans tend to buy tickets as a group, and there is usually a group of fans who go to every show.

For TVXQ's tour in China, the Nanjing stop sold tickets worth more than 10,000,000 in total; the Beijing stop was sold out 1 week before the concert, and tickets for the 2 day concert in Shanghai are hard to find now. It seems like there are very few tickets left. However, even though the sales are impressive, there aren't a lot of fans in the total box office of the Shanghai office [T/N: As in the ticket-selling places]. The people in charge of the tickets told the reporters that waiting in line was never something that TVXQ fans did; instead, buying in groups was their specialty. "The key to maintaining TVXQ's charms [T/N:poplarity] is network. The fans create fan clubs and forums and every group of fans have close relations with each other. When there are news on the internet, fans from different countries would know immediately. Even before ticket-selling for a concert started, the fan groups would communicate to buy as a group, and the people in charge would place orders for the tickets. Therefore, there are only a few people in the ticket-selling places, but they usually buy in large quantities."

With an attendance rate of 100% at their concerts, is TVXQ's mainland fan community actually that big? From reporters’ knowledge, those that watch the concerts are basically the same group of fans. No matter where TVXQ goes to hold a concert, the fans would follow them to that country.

The Shanghai stop in October 2nd will be the last stop in mainland China. The concert song list and schedule will be similar to those from the Nanjing and Beijing stops. As for the dance stage, the Shanghai stop will be a new challenge – the audience will not stand and watch like in the Nanjing stop; the stage also won’t be like the one from Beijing, where it was extended from the center stage. Instead, the stage will ingeniously be a "王" shape. This not only benefits the audience in the front. Those in the back can also see TVXQ face-to-face. The organizers stated, "The audience from the Shanghai concerts will stand on the chairs to view. The stage design will allow the audience's view to be parallel with the stage, and not have any blind corners. The stage that will extend to the audience will allow those in the 680 yuan and 480 yuan seats to enjoy the view that usually only those in the inner areas would enjoy, because the distance between the stage and seats will not exceed 10 meters."

Source: [新闻晨报]

Translation credits: eternalove@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Which DBSK song(s) is the most meaningful to you?

-PROUD

-LITI

Songs that got me hooked to dbsk!

090727 Bigeastation - Jaechunsu

rtyrty.jpg

090719.jpg

credit: blog.naver.com/tvxq5005

source: DNBN

090727 mOOLOG

o0436037710221209439-1.png

e8199f555d99b50d499ae338466d44d7.png

bcae2c6a34c56dfc9d5a6b612089ce2b.png

o0429200110221206448.png

o0424199710221205361.png

credit: xiahyu-ri ameblo

source: HeyJJ

Guest Honey_KizZ

[TRANS] 072609 TVXQ Comes to Shanghai

TVXQ Comes to Shanghai; Groups of fans buy tickets

On October 2nd Korean idol group TVXQ will come to Hongkou Soccer Standium. Since May 31st of last year, this will be their second time coming to Shanghai for a concert. According to reporters, TVXQ's fans tend to buy tickets as a group, and there is usually a group of fans who go to every show.

For TVXQ's tour in China, the Nanjing stop sold tickets worth more than 10,000,000 in total; the Beijing stop was sold out 1 week before the concert, and tickets for the 2 day concert in Shanghai are hard to find now. It seems like there are very few tickets left. However, even though the sales are impressive, there aren't a lot of fans in the total box office of the Shanghai office [T/N: As in the ticket-selling places]. The people in charge of the tickets told the reporters that waiting in line was never something that TVXQ fans did; instead, buying in groups was their specialty. "The key to maintaining TVXQ's charms [T/N: poplarity] is network. The fans create fan clubs and forums and every group of fans have close relations with each other. When there are news on the internet, fans from different countries would know immediately. Even before ticket-selling for a concert started, the fan groups would communicate to buy as a group, and the people in charge would place orders for the tickets. Therefore, there are only a few people in the ticket-selling places, but they usually buy in large quantities."

With an attendance rate of 100% at their concerts, is TVXQ's mainland fan community actually that big? From reporters’ knowledge, those that watch the concerts are basically the same group of fans. No matter where TVXQ goes to hold a concert, the fans would follow them to that country.

The Shanghai stop in October 2nd will be the last stop in mainland China. The concert song list and schedule will be similar to those from the Nanjing and Beijing stops. As for the dance stage, the Shanghai stop will be a new challenge – the audience will not stand and watch like in the Nanjing stop; the stage also won’t be like the one from Beijing, where it was extended from the center stage. Instead, the stage will ingeniously be a "王" shape. This not only benefits the audience in the front. Those in the back can also see TVXQ face-to-face. The organizers stated, "The audience from the Shanghai concerts will stand on the chairs to view. The stage design will allow the audience's view to be parallel with the stage, and not have any blind corners. The stage that will extend to the audience will allow those in the 680 yuan and 480 yuan seats to enjoy the view that usually only those in the inner areas would enjoy, because the distance between the stage and seats will not exceed 10 meters."

Source: [新闻晨报]

Translation credits: eternalove@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net + DBSKnights

Guest saya13

Jae is so freakin funny and Cheesyyy!!! Hahahah

This made my day! Thanks for sharing!

To the person who asked if we're releasing softsubs for Heading to the Ground: Yea, I think we can consider that. :)

oh yeah!! and u made my day to me XDDD that would be great!! thanks for cosider that

about Chuunie's depression, just he has bad days, like everibody, that's all

thanks for the UFO's replies, I love Changmin's UFO XD he's sooooooo direct haha, really love them

Guest afterglow.

“More people now could suddenly aware of our appearance” he said. “Before, when I had no make up on, I could walk around without everyone notice, but now, even when I’m wearing a hat to undercover, people just suddenly knows. For example, when I’m in convinience store, I could hear people starts to questioning who is me, like ‘Don’t you think he’s just like TVXQ member?’ and another one will say ‘No, he couldn’t be!’” Jejung laughed. “But I better pretend not to hear anything.”

lol jae. i think you'll need more than just a hat to disguise yourself.

these boys can walk around with face masks, big hoodies, and hats on and STILL get recognize.

“We talk about a lot of things. We talk about music, about game, about anything people in their 20 years talking. There’s always Junsu who keeps telling jokes. No matter what, we always want to be like this, the five of us. Things we’re impossible to do alone, becomes possible when we all five people do together.” Yunho said proudly about the good teamwork in them.

i've never seen a group that puts such great emphasis on teamwork and togetherness as these guys.

Guest 432521

I love it how Yunho has these super deep lines in him.

Question

Okay in one of the articles in there it says that ASF is gonna be aired in Japan and they have Tohoshinki listed as a performer, does that mean they are gonna perform then? Cause in other articles for ASF they never mentioned anything about DBSK performing, only SNSD and SUJU if I remember correctly.

Guest Honey_KizZ

I love it how Yunho has these super deep lines in him.

Question

Okay in one of the articles in there it says that ASF is gonna be aired in Japan and they have Tohoshinki listed as a performer, does that mean they are gonna perform then? Cause in other articles for ASF they never mentioned anything about DBSK performing, only SNSD and SUJU if I remember correctly.

the article is taking about the 08 ASF performances that is going to

air in japan.

Guest fin123

^ This article, right?

[iNFO] 090726 2008 Asia Song Festival to be Aired in Japan

Anyway, it's referring to the Asia Song Festival from last year, 2008 ;)

Guest anazianblonde

I'm currently visiting Vietnam right now (TP Ho Chi Minh/ Saigon). For the Vietnamese Fans here, can you tell me if there are any cd/dvd stores that I can buy DBSK stuff?

Guest chuppizz

anazianblonde: I have to tell you, unfortunately, there's no store in Vietnam that sell DBSK official stuff

Guest minhchau

I'm currently visiting Vietnam right now (TP Ho Chi Minh/ Saigon). For the Vietnamese Fans here, can you tell me if there are any cd/dvd stores that I can buy DBSK stuff?

Omo :lol: You 're livin in my city?? :)

If u wanna find cd/dvd store of Kpop I think it s' so hard~

The Kpop cd online stores are so many....

I can tell u the Kpop star s' souvenir shops (cap, fan, poster, sticker, glass, badge,shirt, photobook (MADE IN CHINA, not from SM ~ ...) ^^

Storm shop: 23D Phan Đăng Lưu, F3, Q Bình Thạnh, HCM ~~> 23D Phan Dang Luu, 3 precinct, Binh Thanh district, HCM city

This is Strom shop s' pictures:

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_3026.jpg

IMG_3023.jpg

You can view this page of shop:

http://www.yeuamnhac.com/music/showthread.php?t=605722

This is a map:

bandocuahangmoii.jpg

(Cre pic: YAN)

The price is not too expensive ^^...

Ah... I will go there tomorrow, hahaha...

So sorry cause I can't help u more :lol:

Guest Lovely-Panda

^

^

^

I'm sorry. Althoght DBSK have many fans in VN, there aren't cd/dvd stores sell their cd/dvd =.=. If you want buy their original cd/dvd you should visit Kor, japanese or China =.=. We often buy their cd/dvd on the internet =.=

Guest dbsgdec

Yunho's Drama YAHHHHH soo happy for leader-sshi <33

when will it be broadcasted? I cant wait already <3

Ahhh leader-sshi will help materialize Su's dream in a drama xDD

Will there be a kissing scene? I wanna see :P

So happy got to see leader-sshi's drama~! What about Jae's HP? When would it broadcast?

They dont need more advertisement time, fans already are impatient!

What about Su, Chun and Min? Any report of solo activities?

Everyone, please participate in this HOSU project ^^

As you may know, due to a hacker's #&$% act, (you can read it here - HERE ) xiah-sshi has been moved here -> HERE and yunho-sshi here -> HERE

With a totally brilliant new layout by our genius admin xD

2m5mi43.gif

Six Years With You;

A Xiah-sshi & Yunho-sshi Project

s4xox5.jpg

click! HERE

20Four | Twenty4th;

Birthday Project For Junsu

2dgntk0.jpg

click! HERE

Archived