[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest beibe87

Yunho is back to Japan.. He seem to be in a good mood lol..

090725 Yunho At Airport! (Back To Japan)

u-know back to Japan? are u sure? coz it's looks like he come back from Japan..coz i see him go out from the exit door..

Shinaewon

A celebrity came to our house!

You guys know TVXQ's U-Know Yunho, right? ^^

A celebrity visited our house!!

Even has a famous name "U-Know Yunho"

Right now he's going through the house, and here is the sandtray therapy room.

Everyone showed much interest!!

The moment U-Know Yunho entered! Wow~~

He went into each child's room...

The U-Know Yunho who said hi with our house's friends!!

Wonderful feeling...Our family who couldn't open our own eyes..^^

Our Hyun Woo must be lucky!!

Taking pictures with each child, the one who didn't scowl when demanded a request and had a smiling face

So, our friends' smiles felt more bright (Note: very bright, like the sun is shining a white light) ^^

In the middle of cleaning!

After going here and there at Shinaewon, he's volunteering right now~

For the sake of Shinaewon's varying programs progression, several big and small places have been prepared.

Exactly that place there's one taking place!!!

He's using his complete best strength while cleaning~

Sizzle sizzle ^^

He's cleaning the stairway that goes down to the dining area!!!

Together with the 85 Club friends, it was a very fun and noisy cleaning time period~

I have one question.

"Does U-Know Yunho use his Junlado satoori accent with his friends? Or no? Keke"

Of course he uses it!!~~

Because of that, it was a more intimate feeling time.

Right now is dining time!!

Passing out food during dinner time!!

While giving out the food to each child one by one, he looked at them in the eyes and told them to eat deliciously~

The children had an expression that controlled their hearts said they didn't want to swallow their kimchi and wanted to eat it forever~^^

The children that ate the food were all happy.

Having one recreation together

Together with the 85 Club members, they started delightful recreations!

U-Know Yunho hyung and Jae-hyun's dance parade-^^

After viewing Shinaewon's dance friends' performance

The dance time together with Yunho!!

Together with Kim Jae-hyun, dancing Shinaewon's dance~~keke

It was really a fun time..

Even thinking about it now, it was a time where there was a lot of laughter.

u-know with shinaewon family

Finishing a day's program by shooting a group picture to remember the day!

"U-Know Yunho hyung, please sign over here!"

Yunho who is smiling whiling signing~

Because of his next schedule, many people couldn't get his signature immediately, he used his ample heart when he said that he'd send out as many signatures for the children as needed to Shinaewon.

Working hard when volunteering even though it was a short time.

Saying goodbye to each child one by one.

Playing enthusiastically and passionately smiling while playing together with others.

We have had a close look at these appearances while standing in your place.

Thank you. Thank you.

Please come back on the promise made with our children to visit again!! We believe that you will fulfill your promise^^

credit: shinaewon + dnbn.org+ translation by squeaky

i love this man so much! need reason to explain why? lol

i love the fact that he still manage good friendship with his hometown friends..coz mostly once u became celebrity, u will prefer to hang out with your celebrity friends like many celebrity does..

btw, why i never see any pic of him hang out with celeb friends? does he really hangout with celeb?

i really do think it's lovely that yunho went to go volunteer, but i hate how he's wearing a ck hat.

why wear brand names to volunteer?! T_T

oh come on...i'm sure he didn't meant to show off his brand stuffs..it's just because maybe he doesn't have any unbranded stuffs..as a celeb, its understandable tho..

look at his tshirt and his pant..do that look glamor? no..i'm sure, if he want to show off, he will use other type of clothes that more fashionable and put some make up on..

thanks for the goodies..i remember read it somewhere that junsu has a habit of put his hand below the pillow while sleeping..so cute of him... :P

gosh..even they way he sleep is cute.. B)

I'm guessing there will be a DBSK comeback this year coz of Yunho's drama. He can't be in Japan and Korea at the same time right? XD I'm just making my hopes high but I really hope it will happen.

Yunho's Charity Work: OMGG. I'm so proud of Leader-sshi! He's so sweet. Thanks squeaky for sharing!

we all here have the same question as u..

since he get involved in this drama, i doubt DBSK will make comeback in Korea this year..its simply because to make a drama, it takes lots of time than doing a movie..and for japan activity, i doubt they will be active in the following months like they have done in the beginning year..most probably they will release single every 2 months and come out in magazine and tabloit..or maybe some variety shows but not so active like in the past few months..but i'm sure that they will be busy in Japan in the end of this year to attend many awards shows..coz thet done soo great this year..

as for Korean activities, well..i assume we will see many solo activities from them (which i dont really like it coz i love to see them as five)..but, lets see what happen next then..

for a comeback i pretty must doubt it coz with so many SM artist made comeback this year, its kind of impossible to have another comeback..esp from DBSK which need so much things to be prepared..and yet, SM won't letsuju and DBSK compete for the awards this year..generaly speaking, SM want to collect daesang every year if possible..if last year, they send out DBSK, this year they will send outsuju to win some daesangs... B)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest micnmin4eva

Question>>> Could someone please tell me if this is true? New Online Copyright Law Baffles Users I'm sorry if someone ask this before...

Is that mean I'll have no chance to watch any of TVXQ's clips from Korea anymore?....

In case it's true...I would be so sad that I can't see Yunho's first drama anymore T^T...

Yunho is such a nice person according to those news about he had done for social^^

I should be so sad if I can't see TVXQ's come back on November too..

Thank you so much for everything you guys sharing here^^

Wanna sharin this too ^^

crzJJ12.gif

crzJJ1.gif

credit: me Do not take this out of soompi~

Guest miss_h

^don't worry... cassie will find one way or another to solves this problem, by using foreign server for examples. It will be hard for some times since they also need to clean up and find their new house but once it settle we are good ^^

*It's like teacher-cheating student relationship. No matter how much the teacher know the cheating tricks, the students always find a new way to cheat them.

**and it will help me more since I always have problem with korean server.

--

I am glad to see leader-shi back in Korea. It show how serious he is with this drama.

I believe in his works attitude. We know if he committed to do something, he will not sacrifice the other just to fulfill his personal need even if it's mean he have to fly back and forward korea-japan in a day. I know it's tiring, but it's the consequence that he and the member fully aware off. That's why they don't complain about their tight schedule.

Guest mandasoh

i know right? i wish they would announce a date or something, at least. i can't wait until the ost is release. i've been looping the audio from the preview for several days now.

There have been news about Heaven's Postman actually. And they did give a rough date:

[TRANS] 090607 The Star-studded『Telecinema』Airs Simultaneously In Korea And Japan

zin43m.jpg

The Korea-Japan joint drama project has been a hot topic lately due to the involvement of many top actors and members from Idol Groups. The『Telecinema』project, will be screened in Korean cinemas at the end of July, and the drama versions will broadcast in Korea and Japan simultaneously from October.

On the afternoon of the 5th, at the 『4th Asian Writers' Conference』(T/N: For scriptwriters) was held at Grand Hyatt Hotel (Han-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul), it was announced that a book on the 『Telecinema』project, which involves collaboration between a Japanese scriptwriter, Korean actors and director, will be published.

Produced by Sanwa Network, it will be in the form of an omnibus consisting of two 60 minute dramas, and a 120 minutes film. Out of 8 parts, 7 parts have been completed.

In this day's conference, the highlights of 『Heaven's Postman』(Starring Tohoshinki's Jejung・Han Hyo Joo), a story of agonizing love, was screened, starting of the screening of a total of 7 highlights (T/N: for the telecinema).

Also, 『Triangle』starring Ahn Jae Wook, Kang Hae Jong and Lee Su Gyeong, Cha In Pyo's superb narration in 『Stone's Dream』(Starring Cha In Pyo・Kim Hyo Jin), TOP and V.I. (Seungri) from popular group BIG BANG, and actress Ho Lee Jye who starred in 『19』was introduced. (T/N: Unsure of names)

Sanwa Networks said, "After airing in Korean cinemas in the end of July, it has been decided that SBS and TV Asahi will broadcast the show in Korea and Japan respectively."

Reporter: Chang So Yun

Source: [chosunonline.com]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Do not remove/add on any credits.

Guest kinkie_lass

Shinaewon

Shinaewon: A celebrity came to our house!

credit: shinaewon + dnbn.org+ translation by squeaky

aww he's such a sweetie.

whoever he ends up with one day (i hope by the time that moment comes i'm already safely married myself XD) will be the one of the luckiest woman on earth.

love you lots leader-sshi ♥♥♥♥♥♥

i really do think it's lovely that yunho went to go volunteer, but i hate how he's wearing a ck hat.

i doubt the kids in the orphanage are aware of the hat if is from CK or Dorfman-Pacific even.

the guy's entitled to whatever he wishes to wear -_-

it's the thoughts that count.

Guest micnmin4eva

miss_h>>> Thank you so much for the answer. It' help me a lot^^

I'm so worry as I'm so busy and can't catch every single new about TVXQ...so I've to ask^^

I hope everything will be just fine as you said...Thank you again^^ :D

According to what he did on that charity work...like moping the floor or take care of those children,

I think nobody mind if he wearing that brand name hat.

At least I don't mind ^^ and he's a singer...he suppose to wear something like that rather than no brand right^^

Guest tohoblaq

Hi,

Have anyone seen this yet?

[Eng Sub] 21st Century Idol League - Newcomer Yoochun!

I really love the host fan-boying over YC! And he's really handsome :D

Awww... Yoochun was so adorable during their debut days! I miss his shy, innocent look. :P I wish someone knows where to find the whole show of 'Rival', the first variety show he ever appeared on. Nobody seems to have the whole show. :(

Guest Senorita_

i would just like to ask when will the TVXQ make a comeback in Korea? will they be doing projects in Japan until end of this year, then focus on Korea next year?

Rumors did say they would make a come back in November. I think they might - but they will either release a mini-album or a single. If they're not having a come back, then it will have to be next year until we can see them.

Guest sunny_dance

Rumors did say they would make a come back in November. I think they might - but they will either release a mini-album or a single. If they're not having a come back, then it will have to be next year until we can see them.

with all the news of solo projects these past few days, i don't want them to have their come back this year. am i the only one that feels this way? let them take advantage of this time to spread their wings and grow on their own individually. this is the time to do so, imo. of course, i miss seeing them on korean programs, but i can wait until next year. wierd, but mirotic doesn't even feel old yet. it feels as if it was released just yesterday, and it's almost a year already. besides, with yunho's filming/promoting his drama, jaejoong's hp promos, jaechun's song promos in jp, whatever's in store for junsu and changmin, plus a korean come back? i mean, they're gonna be overworked and exhausted as usual. but then again, what concerns me is what normal is to them >_<

with all the news of solo projects these past few days, i don't want them to have their come back this year. am i the only one that feels this way? let them take advantage of this time to spread their wings and grow on their own individually. this is the time to do so, imo. of course, i miss seeing them on korean programs, but i can wait until next year. wierd, but mirotic doesn't even feel old yet. it feels as if it was released just yesterday, and it's almost a year already. besides, with yunho's filming/promoting his drama, jaejoong's hp promos, jaechun's song promos in jp, whatever's in store for junsu and changmin, plus a korean come back? i mean, they're gonna be overworked and exhausted as usual. but then again, what concerns me is what normal is to them >_<

sorry for cutting your post. i agree. This past year have been amazing beyond words for the boys as a group.They took everything to the next level. I think its time for them to step back a bit and kind of discover themselves as individual. We know that they'll always come back "home' to dbsk because the boys themselves believe in each other so i'm not worried about dbsk group activities. I dont want them to rush things for a korean comeback cause that would make them tired and us fans will be worried for their health when they are performing.I m quite content with what they have on their schedule now, a nation ,smtown con ..they are still around performing. I would rather they have an epic comeback like they did with mirotic when the time comes for them to re group. That would be 100x time epic.

lol. :D nways whatever it is they decide to do i'll always support them. almost 6 years of love doesnt go away easily :D:D:D

Guest Red Little Dot

Hi,

Have anyone seen this yet?

[Eng Sub] 21st Century Idol League - Newcomer Yoochun!

I really love the host fan-boying over YC! And he's really handsome :D

So YC is the first one from the boys to appear in the varity shows. I always thougt it was Yunho. No wonder he was loved by lots of celebs and fans from Korea. New fans like us can only see very quiet and sleepy YC in the shows these days.

Yuhno acting in Drama-I think all the boys are ok at acting. But I think Yunho and Changmin are the most suitable for leading roles. YC can be so natural at acting but I think he is more suitable for second lead who can win over the leading actor.. haha I don't know about JJ and JS. It's a shame that HP is a delay(?).

Guest lovelovejj

Hmm.. not sure whether Yunho is back to Japan or Korea.. Anyway.. He seem to be in a good mood lol..

He's now in Korea.

He was back in Korea on 22nd and then went back to Japan. Now, he's just back in korea again.

Such a busy guy lol

Guest sweetfig

[iNFO] Top 10 Stars With The Best 'Natural' Look

top10s.png

‘Natural’ based on their charms even off stage.

01. Yoochun (DBSK) / Shiwon (Super Junior) / JongHyun (SHINee)

02. Shin-ae / Lee Yeon Hee

03. SunYe (Wonder Girls) / Han Seungyeon (KARA)

04. G-Dragon (Big Bang)

06. SoHee (Wonder Girls) / Kim Jaejoong (DBSK) / Lee Minho

07. Minho (SHINee)

08. Eugene (former SES) / Chae Yeon

09. BADA (former SES)

10. Shindong / YeSung (Super Junior)

Credits: minsarang@wp

shared by: sweetfig@blogspot

Please take out with Full Credits. :)

[iNFO] Meet TVXQ,Super JUnior and SNSD in person!

WANT TO WIN A FREE TRIP TO SEOUL AND MEET TVXQ,SUPER JUNIOR and SNSD IN PERSON?

just join the contest.

the mechanics are written below.

seouldreamseries.jpg

seouldreamseries2.jpg

Source: http://www.seouldreamseries.com/concert/in...ert.php?lang=en

Credits: sweetfig@blogspot

Please take out with Full Credits. :)

[NEWS] SMTOWN LIVE’09 at Seoul tickets are sold out in 5 minutes!

‘SMTOWN LIVE’09′ is prepared to blast on August 16th from 5pm – 10pm, for 5 hour long! It will be held at Jamsil Olympic Stadium, Seoul. Tickets were open for sale on July 23rd at 8pm on Gmarket website. It turned out that tickets were all sold out within 5 minutes!

Dong Bang Shin Ki-TVXQ!, Super Junior, So Nyeo Shi Dae, including other members of SM family are prepared to appear in SMTOWN LIVE ‘09!

It’s a biggest event for artists from SM Entertainment to gather in one concert. They will come with different shows and special guests, multiplying the excitement among fans.

SM Entertainment revealed “Every year our tickets are sold out. But this year is special in that our artists have had a lot of activities recently that’s why the ticket sale is more intense”

Source: Pingbook Entertainment

Translated by: natngnear@sapphirepearls

Shared:sweetfig@blogspot

Please Take Out With Full Credits

Guest AzureBlue

^

Really? I tought I just saw his pictures leaving Korea to Japan today? O.o

About the drama, I think he'll doing great :D Out of all members, looks like he's the most potential member. Remeber the channel a show where they ask Tohoshinki to pull a prank on a comedian? He's the only one succed pulling the prank, while the other running out laughing, lol.

Ahh, I want more updates T_T What do they do right nowwwww >,<

Guest YukariiChangmin

I just checked out a video of DBSK performed Rising Sun in SMTown. Luckily, I was reading the comments and I noticed a post that caught my attention ;) . Lolz, all Changmin's fans should better check it out because it's soooo worth ur time ( PG-13 plz). I feel so perverted after watching the vid. Finally I have something to contribute to this wonderful thread . Here's the link"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x7xJbX0FVE

Hint: pay attention to Changmin's pants after his scream in the song...if u dont catch it at first, re-watch it again. Trust me, u dont want to miss that :lol:\

Edit: OMG, it's like my first time I've ever posted on this thread....and I topped the page. Sorry guys, I have nothing else to share

Edit: I fixed the link already! ;]. I'm also a newbie in posting link and stuff too, so plz just copy the link and paste it to ur url

Hi =^.^= you said you´re newbie here

Please be welcome ..no problem about the link the only thing necessary

is to paste this link in url and it´s works ;)

About the videohaha I noticed this too :D

Oh poor Changmin ...He continued dancing, probably not realized that the pants was falling.

Changmin knows how to be professional haha :lol:

Thanks for the Link

here goes some caps about this moment

[img]http://a.imagehost.org/0423/528-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://a.imagehost.org/0652/529-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://a.imagehost.org/0262/530-1.jpg[/img]
credits: [url="http://www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com"]www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com[/url]
[/codebox]

[/b]

Guest lovelovejj

^

Really? I tought I just saw his pictures leaving Korea to Japan today? O.o

About the drama, I think he'll doing great :D Out of all members, looks like he's the most potential member. Remeber the channel a show where they ask Tohoshinki to pull a prank on a comedian? He's the only one succed pulling the prank, while the other running out laughing, lol.

Ahh, I want more updates T_T What do they do right nowwwww >,<

The pic that u saw was taken today, but it's taken at gimpo when he arrived in korea, not leaving for Japan.

I think he went back to Japan on 23rd, then today in the morning, he came back to korea again.

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

Thank you so much for all the news and info abt Yunho debut in acting XD

No matter what, I will support Yunho forever !!

-------

Woop~ I Dongbang A page !!

So here some thing to share XD

DBSK Over Flower

61567077.jpg

96290826.jpg

15103519.jpg

74066291.jpg

68946378.jpg

76722533.jpg

52776936.jpg

63049007.jpg

10094580.jpg

24130511.jpg

32141071.jpg

50310886.jpg

75050409.jpg

37989411.jpg

52589101.jpg

46322462.jpg

You can enjoy a lot more of Group/Yun/Jae/Chun/Su/Min Pic in Here (Over 70 pic ^^)

Credit :TVXQbaidu + xU@OneTVXQ

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi Eveybody!!

Thank U always for Great vids,pics and news ne???

DOMO ARIGATO !!!

Ah I´m posting here for Us

JaeJoong♥´s Bio Mom in Super Star k !!!

I don´t make no one idea about

What JJ♥mommy will talk in Super Star k But I´m crazy to Watch !!!

JaeMon_98.jpg

JaeMon_99.jpg

JaeMon_100.jpg

JaeMon_102.jpg

JaeMon_103.jpg

Look for this faces LOL !!!

What JaeJoong♥ mommy said huh???

Close your mouth guy LOL !!!

I´m really curious About What JJ♥´mommy said in this tv show ne???

JaeMon_104.jpg

kkkkkkkkk :lol: !!!

JaeMon_105.jpg

Wake Up Bachan LOL !!!What JaeJoong♥ mom said ne???

JaeMon_106.jpg

Credits:ahdkdl15

Shared By:www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blosgspot.com

Archived