[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest yippieyeah

I have a question....

Am I the only one who is hysterical/nervous like never before since today is their Tokyo Dome Performance?

I feel like a mother/sister/friend/fan/girlfriend towards them today! :D I am so nervous!

I wish they could take some rest and let´s hope for their Tokio Dome Live to be successful!

PS: Sorry for my English, as always :P

No you are not the only one! I am nervous too~~~ agree abt "mother/sister/friend/fan/girlfriend towards them"

They are making a dream come true today...gosh I am so proud of them

What had once been 200 people with lousy stage and mics has now become the biggest stage with japan with snaking queues of over 200,000 to see them. I am really so proud of them!

ROCK TOKYO DOME GUYS!!!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaejoong.ro02

Tokyo Dome countdown: 1 hour and 30 minutes left.

I'm so excited. I hope there will be lots of fancams/fan reports. I can't sleep tonight seriously.

BTW, I like the simplicity of the THSK stage @ the Tokyo Dome.

TOHOSHINKI's charm is enough. XD Can't wait for the performances!

Hello everybody..dis is my 1st time posting..i've been here for a very long time but never post..Juz wan to share d excitement dat TOHOSHINKI r finally goin to perform in TOKYO DOME.. :D

TOHOSHINKI FIGHTO!!

YUNHO FIGHTO!!

CHANGMIN FIGHTO!!

JAEJOONG FIGHTO!!

YOOCHUN FIGHTO!!

n of course JUNSU FIGHTO!! :P

I LOVE U GUYS!!

thanks for all d updates..

Guest Shenlu

Wah I just got back from wandering around the Dome, I decided to go today and get the fangoods I wanted and such so I don't have to line up and wait for ages before the concert tomorrow~ The amount of people is crazy XD The line for the fangoods was ridiculously long, it took a good hour and a half of waiting before I got to the front.

The entire time while in the queue, I was listening to see if I could hear the boys rehearsing and a couple of times I definitely heard Changmin screaming and for sure I heard Survivor being rehearsed, omg it was so exciting XD and that was just hearing the vague rumble of their music from outside... I dread to think how crazy I'll be during the concert itself O_O;;

But now, I'm just watching the queue's at the Dome now, waiting to see how they're lining up to go in ^^~

Hour and a half until showtime!~ I hope the boys aren't too nervous and just thoroughly enjoy their experience <3

this is it guys, their dreams finally coming true. and yea like the rest of u, i'm super excited and nervous for them. i have to say this moment, i feel so so proud of our boys. they've come so far... i think when i come on tomorrow, there's gonna be soooo much catching up to do on here. XD

TOHOSHINKI FIGHTING!!!

Guest wajee1405

Discussion

hahaha I was thinking about this the other day...

Who, out of the 5, is the closest to your ideal man??

I can say that Changmin would be the closest to my ideal perfect excellent man. However, this Junsu kamo butt caught my heart~ :lol:

I actually don't really like 'CUTE' guys..I prefer guys like Changmin. Intelligent, tall, casanova (xD), and doesn't talk that much. BUT this Junsu kamo butt (repetitive~ I know ;D) actually has this something..sort of like the 'X-factor' which makes me so into him. So maybe, he's the only 'cute' and adorable man I would fall in love with.

Who will cry first?: I would say :

1) Yoochun

2) Junsu

3) Yunho / Jaejoong

4) Jaejoong / Yunho

5) Changmin

Tonight will be the moment everyone is waiting for. Oh TOKYO DOME!!! I'm so nervous, at the same time happy, excited, proud and all. Hopefully everything goes well tonight! No tech problems and all. Yayy! can't wait!!

I don't really have anything to share but..let me find one!

[short Cover] DBSK/THSK - Tea for two

I've posted here a couple of times before, but I guess I need to say that as a male fan (and, I suppose, that makes me the minority here), I too am getting shivers thinking about the fact that our boys are performing at the Tokyo Dome as we speak. I'm so proud of all they've achieved, both in Korea and Japan, and this really is a sign of their success. I can imagine them, in the finale, looking at each other like "We made it... We really made it." And they did, y'know. They've gone through all the hardships and the tough times in the industry - in the beginning of their Japan outreach they were going from performing in huge stadiums one night (in Korea), jumping on a plane and heading to Japan where they performed in dingy cinemas in front of 200 people. As they all have said in interviews: "There's so many times when we nearly gave up."

It breaks my heart to think of them dealing with that sort of thing, but... Look at them now. On top of the world, and performing for all the people they love (and who love them back), be it Japan, Thailand, Korea, China, the US... Anywhere and everywhere the name of DongBang makes people shiver.

I tell you what, I can almost guarantee that they all cry tonight. And if I were there I'd be crying with them. There's something about DBSK that brings out the best in me, and I've got alot to thank them for. I'm so proud that they've truly made it; so proud that they've made their dream.

For whatever the future holds, I'll be their fan. I will always remember the names Kim Jaejoong, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu, Shim Changmin and Jung Yunho. I, the manly, straight Australian guy that I am... I will always remember the name Tohoshinki.

So good luck, boys. And thankyou. For everything.

Guest alas

hello everyone!

i think somebody posted not long ago that

the tokyo dome performance will be broadcasted at TBS channel ...

if so, then can somebody tell me if i can watch TBS channel online?

thank you very very much!

TOKYO DOME will start in an hour ....

DBSK fighting!

WE are very proud of you!!! :P

Guest tohoblaq

I've posted here a couple of times before, but I guess I need to say that as a male fan (and, I suppose, that makes me the minority here), I too am getting shivers thinking about the fact that our boys are performing at the Tokyo Dome as we speak. I'm so proud of all they've achieved, both in Korea and Japan, and this really is a sign of their success. I can imagine them, in the finale, looking at each other like "We made it... We really made it." And they did, y'know. They've gone through all the hardships and the tough times in the industry - in the beginning of their Japan outreach they were going from performing in huge stadiums one night (in Korea), jumping on a plane and heading to Japan where they performed in dingy cinemas in front of 200 people. As they all have said in interviews: "There's so many times when we nearly gave up."

It breaks my heart to think of them dealing with that sort of thing, but... Look at them now. On top of the world, and performing for all the people they love (and who love them back), be it Japan, Thailand, Korea, China, the US... Anywhere and everywhere the name of DongBang makes people shiver.

I tell you what, I can almost guarantee that they all cry tonight. And if I were there I'd be crying with them. There's something about DBSK that brings out the best in me, and I've got alot to thank them for. I'm so proud that they've truly made it; so proud that they've made their dream.

For whatever the future holds, I'll be their fan. I will always remember the names Kim Jaejoong, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu, Shim Changmin and Jung Yunho. I, the manly, straight Australian guy that I am... I will always remember the name Tohoshinki.

Wow. Thank you so much for posting this here. I really love reading what guys have to say about them. And I totally agree on what you said about the boys bringing out the best in people. Their personalities and hardwork make all of us strive harder to achieve our own goals. And I'm so proud to call myself a Dong Bang fan. I can't thank them enough. I will be looking forward to watch the DVD of tonight/tomorrow night's concert. I wish them all the best. May this be their BEST PERFORMANCE ever!

TOHOSHINKI fighting!!! No matter how much you guys are slowly being neglected in Korea, the five of you will always be the best Korean export of all-time. FIGHTING! GAMBATEH! FIGHTO!!!

hello everyone!

i think somebody posted not long ago that

the tokyo dome performance will be broadcasted at TBS channel ...

if so, then can somebody tell me if i can watch TBS channel online?

thank you very very much!

TOKYO DOME will start in an hour ....

DBSK fighting!

WE are very proud of you!!! :P

Hey alas! Unless I'm mistaken, I think the Secret Code tour will be shown on TBS (or at least a cut version of it) once it's been recorded and remastered, much like their Five in the Black/T tours were shown in the previous years. It's generally a few months after the concerts have been recorded - for example, TBS just screened a version of the Mirotic Concert, recorded in Seoul. That was a coupla months ago. So, unfortunately, we can't watch the Dome show live. :(

How amazing would THAT be!?

Guest sunny_dance

*waves hello to everyone* used to be lurker, now first time poster. i really can't hold it in anymore...the excitement and anticipation of today is so overwhelming I just had to post something! even my sister noticed how odd my behavior was and said "why are you so up today?" LoL! oh, how i wish I was in japan right now!

gosh, one more hour before show time! my heart is fluttering with all kinds of emotions...i really don't know what to feel! though one thing is for sure, i'm so proud and happy for them. the boys have bust their asses off to get to where they are right now...their journey in japan is truly an accomplishment and is something worth admiring them for.

with the 55,000 fans in the Dome and countless more around the world, plus their friends and families watching and cheering them on, their first time on their biggest stage yet will be an awe-full moment. now they can say they've made it in japan! welcome to the big leagues, boys! rock the richard simmons out of that Dome tonight! :D

tokyo1u.jpgtokyo2.jpg

credits: stripesoflove @ soompi

Guest yeezer

wow you almost made me cry reading your post and thats the 2nd time tonight reading this thread that I almost cried. The first time was reading the

pre-concert account and looking at all those pics at the dome. I'm usually a very strong person and don't cry easily but this whole Tokyo Dome event

with our boys is really making me sooooo emotional. Its so nice to see your beautiful post and you being a male fan too. Thank you :)

Here's a big THANK YOU to everyone that shared pics and fan account. It made me feel like I'm there too waiting anxiously for the big event to take place.

I know I already wish them good luck but I'm gonna do it again lol.

GOOD LUCK TOHOSHINKI!!!!!!

I can't explain this feeling of pride that is welling up in my chest right now.

These boys have been through so much. Coming to Japan when they were no more than just confused and scared teenagers only to receive cold shoulder. It took years and dozens of excellent songs for them to come this far. Tokyo Dome.

I'm close to tears and I feel so dumb and overly dramatic cause of it, but I really am incredibly happy for them.

For so long, they have been giving so much to us, and now, I feel that with Tokyo Dome, we're finally giving some of it back.

Their music made me a better person and once upon a time, it even saved my life.

That is why I want this night to be the best night of their lives.

Congratulations boys. You've made it.

Guest jer_sweety

OMG This is it!!!! I am also nervous, excited and happy for the boys.

Hope everything will be doing well, DBSK fighting!!!

Who will cry first?

I have this feeling that jaejae will cry first.

Next is chunnie, then susu, yunnie and minnie.

But i know five of them will surely cry.

Frankly speaking, i can't explain what i felt too right now.

I feel like crying and of course very very very proud for them.

Who, out of the 5, is the closest to your ideal man??

Even if jaejae is my fave member, but my ideal man is not entirely like him

it's a mixture of jaejae, chunnie and minnie. I like smart man like minnie,

funny and random man like jaejae and a sensitive man like chunnie.

Guest sof666

woah..

soo many fanboys!!!

i lyk it..

im sure the guyz would lyk it more~

and tokyo dome juz around the corner..

argh i want to go there!!

for those who are going..

Enjoy~

and write juicy fanaccounts for me to read..lol

Ideal man

as weirded out as I am after really thinking bout dis..

my ideal man is changmin..

well those typical handsome, tall, smart, nice guyz..

Guest chyna

thanks for that post xkentax! It was really touching, and to see the boys in their DREAM STAGE, with more than 50, 000 people chanting their names and singing along with them, and after almost two years af hardship. This will be an experience that they will always remember... ganbatte ne, TOHOSHINKI!

Archived