[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

ughh i have like this huge swell in my heart for the boys.lol :D all sorts of feelings proud+nervous+happy+excited!

i wonder how the boys are feeling... :D finally today is the day! they have dream about this nearly 4 years ago and to see that dream coming true is just..aaagghh i'm lost for words. I hope eveything goes well.

To the people going i hope you guys have the time of your life. Be safe and cheer on the boys extra loud for all of us here. :D

To the boys just have fun and do what you always do on stage and just rock that DOME! I'm sure every cass in the world are proud of you and is cheering you on no matter where they are. No matter what happens we love you and keep on fighting!.

lol.i just had to let it out somewhere.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest irene89

i don't know if this is allowed...but...i saw kenoa fancams.....and..... :Q___ girl...i don't know how come you are still alive!!! XD

OH MY!!

av4dxu.jpg

credit:kenoa + ItalianFC

MY MIROTIC FAN ACCOUNT - FROM PARIS TO BANGKOK

Here we go with my fan account even if it's a bit late, I wanted to post it before Tokyo Dome starts.

I stayed in Bangkok only 2 days, well only 34 hours. And Paris>Bkk needs 12 hours, I let you do the math! I went to both concert. I didn't use my camera a lot because it was forbidden and because I wanted to see the boys with my own eyes and have my own memories.

[...]

Thanks for sharing your fanaccount. You are lucky to see them so often~

But maybe you should try to watch your language a bit? Everybody is entitled to their opinion of course, but you are disrepecting Jae and his fans with your comments. The boys cannot be is super high spirits every single day and notice every fan - I'm sorry if he seemed empty to you. Really, it's just your loss.

And, your opinion or not, you shouldn't be referring to one of the members as a "dog". That's just rude and disrespectful. You should have enough 'jujotte' to understand that.

Guest No MoRe

Kenoa ACCOUNT

I am sory to cat your Post

about jj I think what you say about him rely hard

اin this concert jj show not the one we are know him

When I red FAN ACCOUNT and see the Photo of him

it looks not the jj we know

he not play alot and not Smiling like always

so I think you saw him through in bad days

i am sory but this is what i think .

and abot the dog

how are the dog?

jj is not a dog

you say every thing good in them except jj

I am rely sad abot him he rely work hard for his fans and the people say abot him like that

thinks for your ACCOUNT and videos

Guest esmiux

i don't know if this is allowed...but...i saw kenoa fancams.....and..... :Q___ girl...i don't know how come you are still alive!!! XD

OH MY!!

because she doesnt like jae and she needed to come out alive to bash him on soompi ?

He's not my favorite (but i love all boys the same, been a fan for 4 years or so now),

I guess you need to interact closer with them to know Jaejoong is the kindest of all and very humble, live and with his fans <3 .

Huge deception! He has a great voice but he's empty, no soul, no charisma, empty. I'm sorry for his fans, I was one too. But I felt the same when I saw Usher and Mariah Carrey, Jaejoong is a diva, he's looking at himself and I felt nothing for him. During his solo, his touched his hair like he was in a MV, I understand the acting, but he's so talented that he doesn't need to do that. It's just too much. I wish he was more natural.

ROFL, are we talking about the same person? Jaejoong the composer, musician and singer is empty? This is your first time watching them live right?

Jaejoong is the diva of the group? are you sure? =X

LMAO. How long have you been a fan?

I still like him, but not as much as before...

Don't worry, somehow he'll make it through :huh:

I'm not sorry if I sound rude, calling someone a 'dog' or saying 'African butt' is quite rude itself.

Guest Kenoa

Thanks for sharing your fanaccount. You are lucky to see them so often~

But maybe you should try to watch your language a bit? Everybody is entitled to their opinion of course, but you are disrepecting Jae and his fans with your comments. The boys cannot be is super high spirits every single day and notice every fan - I'm sorry if he seemed empty to you. Really, it's just your loss.

I didn't mean "dog", my english is not perfect, sorry if you misunderstood. I just wanted to make people imagine the scene. "dog" is a cute word for me, not a bad one. I wanted to say puppy, but, in my language, it's rude. See how language and culture differences can make a mess! :D

Well, I like Jaejoong a lot, since I don't want to offend no one, I'm gonna edit my post. I don't think he's empty as a man, I don't know him, I said that on stage, I didn't feel him like a generous person, that's what I felt (and my friend too). Maybe he was tired too. I still respect him though. First thing I thought even if I was disappointed was "Ah I love his songs anyway, he can't be that fake" I know that only someone with a big heart can write this kind of songs..

My mother is African!! So about Junsu butt, it's a compliment for me, a good thing, not a bad one!! Once more, don't want to hurt no one, and I did edit.

Ok OK i'm editing people!! Too much misunderstoods can be dangerous

Thanks for people supporting me or at least understanding me.

I left Paris for Bangkok, stayed only 2 days, I still didn't sleep because of work (and I'm not talking about the money spent).. all that only for DBSK. I traveled the world to see them, And that was emotionally hard enough. I took my suitcase to see the five of them. Kim Junsu, Kim Jaejoong, Park Yoochun, Shim Changmin and Jung Yunho.

I didn't admire Changmin that much, and I was surprised by him, I did like Jaejoong a lot, and I was disappointed, and that's it. Come to talk to me in private, I would be glad too share.

Now please, let's focus on TOKYO DOME! :)

Guest kawaiiai

^ As entitled to you're opinion as you are..you should also be a bit more..selective with you're wording..The way in which you stated that coment..for me..i feel is disrespectful and very rude..its like a slap in the face..to all the fans and supporters of jae..Im sorry..you were unable to see him..for the talented and great person he is..as for the dog comment & the African butt..Again they can be seen as insulting..to tvxq fans & people of other cultures..here on soompi...really you should perhaps..think twice, about you're choice of vocabulary.. so as not to offend anyone on soompi..

Edit: Thank you! for editing you're post.

Guest alexkziel

MY MIROTIC FAN ACCOUNT - FROM PARIS TO BANGKOK

Credits: Kenoa83@youtube

Thank you for your fan account, a little harsh with Jae eh?

I don't agree at all with your description about him, but its your opinion.

However I think he was worried about something, you can see it in the fanmeeting pics, he looks a little sad and lost.

And sometimes soompiers can be intolerant, I don't see the big deal with the african butt remark.

It is a compliment! :rolleyes:

Guest jeffblurian

Relax people. That's Kenoa's experience when seeing them live, right?

And I recently read an interview, in which Jaejoong said that his first impression on people usually isn't that good (like he looks cold or something similar like that).

Well, I can kind of understand Kenoa's view though. She's a bit biased and maybe too frank(?), so don't take it too heavy on her, ok? Cuz it's what she felt. Who knows one day she's got a chance to see something else about Jaejoong and thus change her feeling (just like my guy friend's sister :) )

This made me remember of reading another fan account (she's a french fan) reporting about a fan's experience during tohoshinki's stay in paris. That fan's got chance to see them nearby. And she did say Jaejoong was kind of emitting 'distant' feeling. But then when she's got chance (or try to squeeze more info about tohoshinki? :D ) to talk to local bus driver who was driver for tohoshinki from/to their photoshoot places, he said something like: that boy (Jaejoong) has got a very special aura about him (I don't remember exact words but it's something mixing of sadness, nostalgia and stuff). He also said while other 4 boys were having fun around with each other, Jaejoong tended not to join them to the end. Instead, he quietly went to him (the driver) and sat beside to quietly listen to his music (or something similar).

Strangely that I feel the same way to that driver about this Jaejoong. Maybe I'm a guy so I feel that way? I don't know, but out of 5 members, now the more I read and watch them, the more I find that Jaejoong may be the hardest member for me to 'see through' his on-screen mask.

Very interesting though that people either love/like him or hate/dislike him. Nothing like in-between clearly.

So I should say I thank Kenoa for her fan account, cuz it confirms my thinking more :lol:

Guest TVXQ<3

TOKYO DOME:

Few more hours! I have mixed emotions. Last night I was watching their T Live Tour and I am already very proud of them, what more if it's Tokyo Dome? My feeling as a fan is happy + excited + nervous + proud. Like the boys, I still can't believe it though there are only few more hours to go. I'm a bit nervous at the MC part like what the boys worry about. :lol: I hope they will interact with the audience more. I wonder who's gonna cry? If that happens, Tokyo Dome will cry with them. I can't wait!

I am sure there will be a lot of international fans and fans that will stay outside the dome. Hope you guys will cheer the boys to the fullest! Goodluck TOHO! :D

Guest sweetfig

I think my family understands me liking about K-POP.

But i think who understands me the most is my BELOVED BROTHER^_^

I love him to death!. He's the one who buys me dbsk and other kpop/jpop stuffs.

There was one time i told him that if i could use his credit card again? He said 'are you going to buy some dbsk/suju stuff?'

I said, 'yeah and i will pay this time, i promise'. When my delivery arrived with the bill, i said to my brother 'give me 2 weeks to pay my debt'

and he said 'nah, its okay.'

He even dances super junior's sorry sorry with me. and when there are news in the television that is somewhat related to kpop, he immediately calls/sms me.

I love my brother for that!.hahaha

-sorry for the long rant.-

edit: ^ i have a feeling that yoochun will cry first followed by changmin.hahaha

I'M JUST CURIOUS, Who Do You Think will cry FIRST LATER IN THE TOKYO DOME CONCERT?

Guest wing834

I'M JUST CURIOUS, Who Do You Think will cry FIRST LATER IN THE TOKYO DOME CONCERT?

good question.... i think yoochun will cry first, followed by junsu then changmin~ jaejoong and yunho will try and hold it in... and after a while, yunho will cry, and finally jae XD i bet jae wouldnt b able to hold it in this time~

wahh... so excited.... tokyo dome is today!!

Guest catgirl5000

4th Live Tour - The Secret Code - Final in Tokyo Dome (Japan Version)

24635081.png

They haven't even done it yet and they already set a date for it. Need to get a job for summer >.<

Information of DVD:

7月4日・5日 東京ドームでのLIVEを収録したDVD。当日のLIVEの興奮を網羅した1枚!! アマレイケース、縦長ブックレット (8P)仕様。

初回盤仕様:初回限定映像特典: 全国アリーナツアーダイジェスト映像、オフショット映像 (予定)

Can anyone translate?

Guest sweetfig

TRANSLATIONS

New live DVD release from Dong Bang Shin Ki (Tohoshinki) featuring footage of their July 4 and 5, 2009 concert at Tokyo Dome. Includes 8-page booklet.

Special Limited Edition(first press i think?): Whole arena tour photos, Offshoot Video, Limited Edition Photos (Tentative Plan)

trans: sweetfig

Guest playcrackthesky

who will cry first? i think it will be yoochun. haha, yep. no surprise there XD followed by everyone else..

but jaejoongie... i don't think he'll cry. that guy, he'd probably end up smirking, haha.

honestly, i'm really excited.

when the news about tokyo dome came out, my immediate reaction was jealousy for those who'll be attending, but i'm over it now.

i'm just really proud of the boys. i even marked it on my calendar with a giant red heart next to it LOL

contrasts against yunho's relaxing figure though. heh.

at the same time, i'm nervous too. it's as if i'm going to perform there myself.

but i hope there will be a lot of fanaccounts.

hwaiting, boys ♥ only a few hours now..

LOLs the dvd for their 4th live tour is already on for preorder?

well a lot of releases for the next couple of months so imma save up a bit.

Its like around 10am in japan now,

omg i wonder how the boys are feeling.

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

4th Live Tour - The Secret Code - Final in Tokyo Dome (Japan Version)

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5269/24635081.png

They haven't even done it yet and they already set a date for it. Need to get a job for summer >.<

Information of DVD:

Can anyone translate?

Lisa♥ !!! My Yunho´s Author !!!

My darl♥!!!

I´ll translate for U Of course!!!

It means ...

In Sunday 4 May 5 in Tokyo Dome, which recorded a LIVE DVD.

LIVE coverage of the day was the excitement of one!

AMAREIKESU booklet portrait (8P) specifications.

Specifications Limited Edition: Limited Edition

Picture Award: National ARINATSUADAIJESUTO

video, video OFUSHOTTO (tentative)

Ok???

Ah!!! I´m anxious for Tokyo Dome♥ !!!

I´m counting the Seconds haha \0/ !!!

Lisa♥ We´re already for Tokyo Dome♥ Ok?

I promiss U that I´ll cry loud to Yunho♥ U love Him♥ !!!

I´m posting more SBU Photos ok???

S22-1.jpg

S23-1.jpg

S24-1.jpg

S25-1.jpg

S26-1.jpg

Credits:www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blospot.com

Shared By:www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blospot.com

TAKE OUT FULL CREDITS!

Guest min_60

I'm guessing Soulmate would cry first?

But in the end I think everyone would cry, THSK and probably fans too.

I'm so proud of them, I wished I could go and witness the concert.

Anyway, good luck to the boys!

Guest sof666

Relax people. That's Kenoa's experience when seeing them live, right?

And I recently read an interview, in which Jaejoong said that his first impression on people usually isn't that good (like he looks cold or something similar like that).

Well, I can kind of understand Kenoa's view though. She's a bit biased and maybe too frank(?), so don't take it too heavy on her, ok? Cuz it's what she felt. Who knows one day she's got a chance to see something else about Jaejoong and thus change her feeling (just like my guy friend's sister :) )

This made me remember of reading another fan account (she's a french fan) reporting about a fan's experience during tohoshinki's stay in paris. That fan's got chance to see them nearby. And she did say Jaejoong was kind of emitting 'distant' feeling. But then when she's got chance (or try to squeeze more info about tohoshinki? :D ) to talk to local bus driver who was driver for tohoshinki from/to their photoshoot places, he said something like: that boy (Jaejoong) has got a very special aura about him (I don't remember exact words but it's something mixing of sadness, nostalgia and stuff). He also said while other 4 boys were having fun around with each other, Jaejoong tended not to join them to the end. Instead, he quietly went to him (the driver) and sat beside to quietly listen to his music (or something similar).

Strangely that I feel the same way to that driver about this Jaejoong. Maybe I'm a guy so I feel that way? I don't know, but out of 5 members, now the more I read and watch them, the more I find that Jaejoong may be the hardest member for me to 'see through' his on-screen mask.

Very interesting though that people either love/like him or hate/dislike him. Nothing like in-between clearly.

So I should say I thank Kenoa for her fan account, cuz it confirms my thinking more :lol:

thnx for dis..

i got really down after reading kenoa's fan account..

gawd im totally jae-biased..

but yeah jaejoong's mysterious aura..

he's so difficult to understand..

he juz acts soo different all the time..

cute, friendly, dorky, hyper, funny..

but sumtimes distant, quiet, unsmiling..

it somehow makes it hard to be a fan... LOL am i even making sense?

on the side note, cool ur guy! :)

are u a fan?

totally love and welcome fanboys!!

Guest nikkikim

No particular reason, just my guess that Yunho will tear first. It's their best achievement in Japan so far after all those hard years. As a leader, something must make him really into the feeling. He's never cried on stage before, right? Junsu or Jaejoong may start crying after see Yunho's tear. I don't think Yoochun or Changmin will be the first to cry because they already did in the past. They must restraint themself lots more than other members.

Yay Tokyo Dome finally.... Boys, let's do the best and create unforgetable memory.

Seem like I need to pre-order the DVD :)

thanks the paris girl (sorry I forget the username) for the fan account ^^

edit.........

what? I top the page on the first Dome day. Woohoo. don't know what to share. shakkaman

From Tokyo Dome press conference

these kinda post before but it's good to see them again, right?

20.jpg

credit dbsknights

4.jpg

21.jpg

1.jpg

credit dbsj heaven

see more here

Archived