[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kinkie_lass

thanks for the updates guys!! this thread jumped a lot of pages due to the good news. Congratulations for the huge sales boys. sadly i couldn't afford this single since i'm broke after the Bangkok Miroticon and still need to save up for AADBSK 3 tehehee~

:lol: at Yunho being creepy with the mannequin. he's been giving this "I'm lonely" vibes of late just like the oricon interview, poor dear. :D

-----

When the guys are Tohoshinki in Japan, do you consider them as a foreign artist or a J-Pop artist?

personally for me Tohoshinki represents TVXQ as a j-pop artiste. like TVXQ's alter-ego. thus who refused to accept this are probably bitter and jealous of them or just downright racist. it's not like they're claiming themselves to be Japanese people, but the truth is since they sang and promote their stuff in Japan, handled by a major Japanese label and worked closely with Japanese staff it's fair if they're to be reckon as a j-pop artiste. the way i see it, Tohoshinki is exclusive in Japan only. they don't even sing in Japanese when they went on tour in any other parts of Asia.

Guest miss betty

thanks for the updates guys!! this thread jumped a lot of pages due to the good news. Congratulations for the huge sales boys. sadly i couldn't afford this single since i'm broke after the Bangkok Miroticon and still need to save up for AADBSK 3 tehehee~

:lol: at Yunho being creepy with the mannequin. he's been giving this "I'm lonely" vibes of late just like the oricon interview, poor dear. :D

-----

When the guys are Tohoshinki in Japan, do you consider them as a foreign artist or a J-Pop artist?

personally for me Tohoshinki represents TVXQ as a j-pop artiste. like TVXQ's alter-ego. thus who refused to accept this are probably bitter and jealous of them or just downright racist. it's not like they're claiming themselves to be Japanese people, but the truth is since they sang and promote their stuff in Japan, handled by a major Japanese label and worked closely with Japanese staff it's fair if they're to be reckon as a j-pop artiste. the way i see it, Tohoshinki is exclusive in Japan only. they don't even sing in Japanese when they went on tour in any other parts of Asia.

thx for your opinion..

I kinda forgot to mention that those people are fans.. have edited my post so as to not make people confuse..

Guest mkjunsu

Congrats to the boys!! So proud, can't believe it's almost 95,000 in the first day! :)

I thought there would be a huge huge difference between sales of #1 and #2 but was so eccstatic to see that there wasn't! Really excited to see the week sales now...

Can't wait till my Singles get here... i pre-orded both on CDJapan n they have been shipped... anyone recieve theirs already?

Guest YunKyo

@GOESS:Yesterday I've downloaded file Tokyo Park Friend with Esub (nearly 700 Mb). But it's not completed.

Today I continue to download but I can't find this file with Esub. I only find other file TPF without sub (over 800 Mb).

So can you reupload this sub file? :tears:

Thanks so much!!!

Question: Who in your family is most understanding as to why you like DBSK or someone you can talk to about them?

HaHa...For me ...it's my mom!! She is very fond of DBSK now! My fave is Jae and my mom loves Jae too. She loves to watch their DVDs, loves to listen to their music. I really want to take her to their concert next time. But my mom doesn't like Yunho...hehe...She said that it's because Yunho always clinging to Jaejoong! (But I know that she is a YunJae fan...just try to pretend she doesn't like it).

SBU 1st Day ORICON... Congratulations for our boys!! The sale numbers is improving every time their new single come out! I'm so proud of them. I'm sure they'll reach 100,000+ on the second day.

Guest Wienerwald

Btw is anyone going to the Shanghai Miroticon??? I'm thinking about it, but I have no clue about ticket-buying. I tried going on piao.cn but simplified Chinese gives me a headache. =.='

there should be an english version of the website http://en.piao.com.cn/

but I'm not sure if there is also a translated version of the modalities of ticket-buying. have a try!

(but anyway - you will need a chinese phone number, that they can contact you)

good luck!!

Guest ai_yuichi

[Pic] TVXQ @ Mirotic Concert In BKK

Yoochun Solo

Yoochun2009062801.jpg

Yoochun2009062802.jpg

Yoochun2009062803.jpg

Yoochun2009062808.jpg

Yoochun2009062809.jpg

Junsu Solo

Junsu2009062801.jpg

Junsu2009062804.jpg

Junsu2009062805.jpg

Junsu2009062807.jpg

Yunho - Love In The Ice

Yunho2009062801.jpg

Yunho2009062803.jpg

Yunho2009062804.jpg

Yunho2009062806.jpg

Yunho2009062808.jpg

Do Not Hotlink

CREDIT : www.forChangmin.net

Re-Up : gate_babe@forChangmin.net

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

Question: Who in your family is most understanding as to why you like DBSK or someone you can talk to about them?

I think this is indeed a nice topic, it's really fun to read about your families :)

And who said DBSK don't have male fans...i'm really surprised that almost everyone has one male in his/her household who at least accept/respect them :)

My parents use to say "what do you want with these korean boys? Go, find a vietnamese one" xD

My little sister is the only one who kinda likes DBSK. She has to listen to my spazzing since she's 8, TVXQ are like a part of her education brought by me xD She also has some TVXQ songs on her handphone and i was so shocked when she was able to sing rainbow along...every line and better than me o_____o

Ahhhh...i'm already so excited for D-Day(s) xD I know they will totally rock the stage!

And oh, congratulations for these immense sales...on the first day o___o !!!

See? Yoochun is beyond happy xD

9a267658e950f83d2834f0cbc6.jpg

Guest JunnieGirL

Hi all :D

just wanna ask, will AADBSK3 has english subs ?

i really really want to grab one LOL

and CONGRATS for snatching #2 it's amazinggg :w00t: and the sales difference between them and ARASHI isn't that huge, too :lol:

this really makes my day xD thx a lot for the updates, guys !!!

Guest jaekwang

did you ever seen this pic before ? i think you didn't. because this is unseen !

" Yamm " , the photographer tells about this pic ... it is old pic since TVXQ went to Thailand for Yamaha Ads. !

9c001.jpg

Note * the left man is a policeman ( head security )

credit : YamM*@tvxq-dreamland.com

manythanks N'w@njunsu & N'NooNJooNG

DO NOT HOTLINK & TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT

Guest blueshoes

[Fancam] 090627 Junsoo 'MIROTIC' Concert in BKK - Tonight [yoonhothailand]

[Fancam] 090626 The 3rd Asia Tour Concert -MIROTIC- live in BKK Press Conference [yoonhothailand]

so cute they speak thai >////<

Credit YOONHOTHAILAND.com

DL LINK is in YOONHOTHAILAND.com @ media room

Guest Cutiemongmong

NOT A SINGLE PERSON!

My family just calls them "those Korean guys" too! They think I'm crazy... Though out of everyone, I think my mother understands most. She's a hardcore Beatles fan so she knows what it's like a little bit.

Sometimes I'll get excited about some piece of news and go and announce it. And they're just like, "Oh, yeah... That's great, Rachel..." LOL

lol I am the same as you, to my family they are just those Korean guys. But mine may be a bit worse since they never idolized anyone T__________T *neither did I, so it's really not such a surprise ^^;;* Sometimes, they even might find my liking annoying too. At least lately, my cousins have been sooo into them, therefore, I finally have some allies XD

Guest alexkziel

ORICON Single 1/7/09

1 135,053 Everything JST 09/7/1

2 94,838 Stand by U RZN 09/7/1

東方神起

3 13,446 暑中お見舞い申し上げます ZET 09/7/1

℃-ute

CREDITS:BAIDU 直江伦子

Awesome!!! I was thinking about it yesterday, all nervous :P

This a huge improvement, hopefully their sales will be more stable this time.

Congratulations Tohoshinki!!!

Guest jadedbeauty

Ah, i finally get to log on! (: lol i've been quite busy. :X First of all, thank you to everyone who chose my banner & actually using it! LOL Im so happy. (:

Im really happy for the boys! 2nd place Oricon?! (: WOW and the sales are huge! Well bigger than usual! lol.

Congratulations, boys! (:

Guest Pinklett

So this morning I basically rushed to Omotesando to witness the THSK subway galore myself.

When I got off the metro, i found alot of ahjumma's taking pictures as well, lol

DSCN0243-1.jpg

DSCN0249.jpg

DSCN0248.jpg

DSCN0250.jpg

DSCN0251.jpg

DSCN0252.jpg

DSCN0255.jpg

DSCN0256.jpg

DSCN0254.jpg

DSCN0260.jpg

DSCN0291.jpg

DSCN0293.jpg

i just realised i didnt take a close up of yunho,sorry for that

it took alot of self control to actually not molest them, because there were alot of people..

but i'm so happy

and the CM for SBU was played on the big screen at the Shibuya crossing but i was too late to capture that.

also i went to hmv and got my copy of SBU, congrats THSK ~

please credit, pinklett@ soompi or blueserenity123@lj when taking out

Archived