• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shushshuckspui

SINGING!

junsu10.jpg

JUNSU!

he really puts his soul in singing, you can feel the emotions he put in. If it is a sad song, you can feel what he's trying to make you feel. His voice sounds so sad, making me feel like the sadness too.

but in dance songs, you can also hear the 'hype' in his voice. like in Get Me Some, even in the latest Share the world, i believe not all adlibs were assigned to them. i think some of Junsu's adlibs were suggested by himself, he feels that it will be good to change the tune a little or add some 'WOW' in the song.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, as a singer, he is able to sing a song in a way that it feels like the song is wrote for him. even if he sings songs by other artists, he is able to sing the song in a new and unique way. gahh, dunno if you guys understand what i'm trying to say :P it's like he is able to make the song sound like his.

usually he'll randomly sing some lines from an unknown song, and i really like it. but when i search for the original singer, i dun like it anymore.. it's like i only like the song if it is sang by him in his way :)

Like for example he sang BLUE LITO YOKOHAMA in osharism i think (japshow) it was so omg, yet when i search for the original singer i didn't like it. :P and he also sang YUKI NO HANA in Bonjour Paris DVD, it's soooo beautiful even though he sang it casually while crossing the road, yet i thought that it was as good, if not better, than the original singer.

jaejoongxman.jpg

JAEJOONG!

jaejoong is really really good too. he is able to sing many many genres. he could sing songs like FORGOTTEN SEASON, calm and soothing, and he could sing rock like MAZE. and when they did The Way You Are in Miroticon, i thought he was the best :P and i really like it when he screams :D like in Secret Game, Hey! Don't bring me down, and Share the world. even in sad songs, Love in the Ice and Tonight. i dunno, his scream really appeals to me :P

changminmic.jpg

ChangMin!

He got a wonderful vocal to sing high notes! it's really amazing because not everyone can do it. i dun think it can be achieved easily by practices or anything. I just think it is quite a pity that Changmin has yet to show us how high he can go, it'll be really fun if some hosts ask him to try someday. Didn't Jaejoong say he could spoil the mic? :P

(only top 3 gets a picture :D)

Yunho

I think he has a really really wide range. he could go from baritone all the way to "Don't be afraid~" in Love in the Ice.

He can rap and although he aint the best in the group, but he could be on par with quite a number of singers in the industry. The only reason i think he needs to improve on is his voice control. He doesn't use his real voice to sing a song, hence he can't really control it well. His voice varies too much. when he tries to adapt another way to sing a song, like in all the recent songs, he can't do it as well during LIVE cos.. well, u know.... it's like trying to imitate and sing.

Yoochun

He sings really really well IF he concentrates and is on good form. When he is off form he might go off tune, sometimes he can't control his volume. i think it might also be caused by his health condition. YOOCHUN NEEDS ENOUGH REST, i'm so worried of his health as he used to smoke (which is already bad enough), + he is asthmatic.

i wanted to post about Dancing too, but i think my post is rather long already :P

some other time.

Guest flyaway.

Oh, new goodies! That's cool.

But is it just me or does the other towel look better? :mellow:

The shirt too. Why pink?

I liked the white/black one more (but those don't say Tokyo Dome Final on it. GR.)

And ramen? Really now? LMAO.

I checked the site... it's actually Korean seaweed. LOOOL.

[iNFO] Oricon singles expectations/survey

That's good. Although I know they'll rank 2nd this time around, I really hope they'll be able to sell 100K first day.

Guest greenathena

hi guys!

forgive me for asking this, but I was busy reviewing for my board exam last year till june and i had no time to surf the internet and so on.. any ways...

can i ask a favor?? can somebody tell me what tv guestings dbsk appeared to starting from their comeback.. thanks a lot in advance... ^_^

Guest mcl0521

hi guys!

forgive me for asking this, but I was busy reviewing for my board exam last year till june and i had no time to surf the internet and so on.. any ways...

can i ask a favor?? can somebody tell me what tv guestings dbsk appeared to starting from their comeback.. thanks a lot in advance... ^_^

mirotic comeback?

well, come to play, champagne, star's friends, family outing, chocolate, happy together.

thats all what i remember

also find out that this is a dried laver:

65185499.jpg

--

[iNFO]Items at Omotesando Premium Shop

72370125.jpg

82704521.jpg

69272959.jpg

handkerchief towel

600 yen, $6 USD

bag charm key holder

1,500 yen, $15 USD

the Shoyu Koto voice strap

1,500 yen, $15 USD

Japanese biscuits

1,000 yen, $10 USD

the figures

15,000 yen, $156 USD WOW

Credits: DBSKnights + DNBN

I want the shoyu koto bottle!

Guest Honey_KizZ

mirotic comeback?

well, come to play, champagne, star's friends, family outing, chocolate, happy together.

thats all what i remember

also

Yashimmanman ->yunho

family outting ->junsu/yunho

quiz to change the world->changmin/yunho

JeolChin notes-> junsu

gag concert

i'm glad sm finally address the rumors about them disbanding..

that has been around for years...it's really annoying.

090625 U-Know’s UFO Replies to Chinese fans

Fan: Ge ge men you should eat more meat. Especially U-Know, or else you’ll become blind…

U-Know: Hehe, thanks! If I am blind, I can use my eyes, nose, and mouth…

Fan: Ge ge, are you human?

U-Know: Of course, a very good person…

Fan: Do you consider Cassiopeia pretty?

U-Know: Yes! They are the best…

Fan: Ge ge, I am very angry right now! If you can just reply to me, my mood will be ten times better.

U-Know: Do we have to be angry dear?

Fan: I want to be ge ge’s daughter~~

U-Know: Then from then on, you will be my daughter~~

Fan: I recieved a message from gee the other day. Now, I owe U-Know ge ge a piece of my loyalty!

U-Know: Really?

Fan: Jaejoong ge ge, I want U-Know ge ge to make a deal with me. If ge ge does not come out, please help me call him.

U-=Know: What do you want to say to me?

Fan: HOHO~~~ I want to select the day of the marriage!! What day is good?

U-Know: My daughter want to be my wife now? Haha!

Fan: Sorry U-Know ge ge, I cannot be by your side.

U-Know: happy.gif Don’t worry, we have a lot of fans.

Fan: My father up in heaven… Will ge ge reply to me today? I pray that he will~~ Ahmen.

U-Know: Your prayer has been realized. ^___^

Fan: I have ge ge’s picture on my cellphone.

U-Know: I must steal it ~~

Fan: Ge ge, in another six hours, I am going to have a surgery. I’ve been treated for four days in the critically ill hospital ward. Please help my feel better!

U-Know: Don’t hurt. You must rest.

Fan: U-Know ge ge, does age matter when it comes to love? I love you!

U-Know: Haha, the age is only a number. but I’m too shy o<^_^>o…

Fan: Haha~~ Do you want to see us?

U-Know: Yes, I do~

Fan: Ge ge, I cannot fall asleep. Please sing a lullaby to me!

U-Know: …Be good! Rest well, good night!

*ge ge=brother

ge ge men=brothers

Chinese translations: Yunhobaidu

English translations: ♡♥{東方神起}♥♡ @ onetvxq.com

Special thanks to: xU*Ones*Vcass @ onetvxq.com for finding the article

PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANYMORE CREDITS IF TAKING OUT~ Thanks~ <3

090624 Changmin’s UFO Replies

Fan: Oppa… where is this heart going to be placed~I want oppa’s heart… T_T don’t drink alcohol anymore!!

Choikang Changmin: Yes, although I can’t agree to it, but thank you, thank you very much.

(The following 2 messages are from the same fan.)

Fan: Oppa, Changmin oppa!! I’ll buy you a meal when we meet up later!! ^^~ I heard you’re meeting Yunho oppa later

Choikang Changmin: Its like that?~okay~

Fan: See you later! We’ll buy a meal later! Oppa can even go and watch a movie!

Choikang Changmin: Oh…I see…; ;

Fan: Changmin’s smelly feet, can you stand the smell when it diffuses?

Choikang Changmin: Please wake up/be more conscious…

Fan: This female student likes oppa(fan has a picture of herself there ^^) … Haha I don’t know who she is, its not me…

Choikang Changmin: ^ ^

Fan: (fan has picture of Changmin as her user pict…)This boyfriend… is good-looking right? Handsome right? I’ve got to find a husband according to this criteria.

Choikang Changmin: I hope its like that, hope you find happiness.

Fan: I’m making chocolate waffles now, do you want some?

Choikang Changmin: Make them nicer…

Fan: I love you! I love you! I love you! Really! You guys are the best!

Choikang Changmin: Thank you ^ ^

Fan: T T Studying in TOFEL is really hard… although its great… TT Its the sadness of being 17 TT… show whale-like strength!!!!!

Choikang Changmin: Please do your best!!

Fan: Please have a chat with me!

Choikang Changmin: There’s more for you to talk about with your parents .

Fan: Let’s meet now!

Choikang Changmin: ; ;

Credits: 坑魂人蔘@tieba.baidu

Translation by: Banana-chan@xietinloveshero.blogspot.com

Shared by: ♡♥{東方神起}♥♡@onetvxq + sharingyoochun@wordpress

i think the vid has already been shared

Sharing yoochun Fan account:

OMG!i cant believe i was this close to the boys so that I could reach them! XD Junsu and Jaejoong did smile at SYC banners XD

Now Shinta and SYC are at the press conference while I am here waiting to go to the press conference with the boys.

Reported to u by Sharingyoochun

at Dusit thani hotel, room underneath DBSK

source: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090626 TOHOSHINKI PREMIUM SHOWCASE 2009 In OMOTESANDO

T/N: THIS IS AN UPDATE OF THE EVENT.

■Date: 2009.07.02 (Thurs) - 2009.07.06 (Mon)

■Schedule:

2mebby9.jpg

■Entry Fee: ¥500 (Tax included) [Passes for 2 shows]

※Same-day tickets sold at the door of Harajuku Quest Hall

※There will be no prior sale of tickets

■Notice

※Please note that you cannot enter from OMOTESANDO HILLS

※The members will not be at the exhibition area

※In the situation that the venue is overcrowded, numbered tickets (to determine the order to entrance) will be distributed

※For the PREMIUM CD JACKET STUDIO, the point of sales is the entrance of Harajuku Quest Hall, please pay there.

Date and Venue Content:

★SHOWCASE 001 → Harajuku Quest Hall

1 minute walk from JR Harajuku Station

1 minute walk from Chiyoda Line, Meiji Jingumae Station, Exit #3

21ln5oi.jpg

(1) MINIATURE CD COLLECTION

For the first time, at this event, Tohoshinki Original Toy (Capsule Toy)!

Tohoshinki's 28th Single will also be on sale (Release date 2009.07.01), and out of those, 10 singles have been randomly chosen and will contain 1 of 6 different types of key rings!

As expected, can we get all 10 ready?!

※1 time→¥300(Tax included)

(2)PREMIUM PRINT SEAL

This will also be introduced for the first time at the event; the Tohoshinki Original Photos Seal Printing Machine.

You can select the event photos, and of course each member's 2 photos.

※1 time→¥700(Tax included)

14t7ype.jpg

(3)PREMIUM GOODS SHOP

wiwsbr.jpg

Sale of event memorabilia:

・Handkerchief towel ¥600(Tax included)

・Bag charm key holder ¥1,500 (Tax included)

Collaboration with Murakami Shoji-san:

・Tohoshinki x Murakami Shoji "Shouyuukoto Voice Strap" ¥1,200 (Tax included)

・Tohoshinki x Murakami Shoji "Shouyuukoto Senbei" ¥1,000 (Tax included) to be introduced! (T/N: Senbei = JP crackers)

Also, for the special feature of the Tohoshinki 3D scans, it will be reduced to:

・REAL FIGURE ¥15,000 (Tax included)

The 5 tour items mentioned above will be on sale!

※Limited quantity available only for all items.

(4)PREMIUM SWEETS SHOP

As suggested by the members of Tohoshink, there will be Korean-style shaved ice! (T/N: flavoured snow cone)

The shaved ice in Korea and Japan is different, it has ice and fruits etc, and is full of volume.

Please try and enjoy our 5 different flavours!

ru5l5i.jpg

Menu:

・Pappinsu (Red bean shaved ice)

・Kohipinsu (Coffee shaved ice)

・Ryokuchapinsu (Green tea shaved ice)

・Chocopinsu (Chocolate shaved ice)

・Fruitspinsu (Fruits shaved ice)

※1cup → ¥800(Tax included)

※There is a limited amount sold

※Please note that food and drinks are not allowed in the exhibition area

★SHOWCASE 002 → OMOTESANDO HILLS, Main Building B3F, Open space

2 minutes walk to Exit A2 from Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Chiyoda Line, Hanzomon "Omotesando Station",

3 minutes walk to Exit 5 from Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line, Line subcenter "Meiji Jingumae station"

29caw7l.jpg

(1)PREMIUM GALLERY

The costumes that Tohoshinki wore for their 1st, 2nd and 3rd Live Tours will be on display!

Through the synchronized display of Life videos and photos, relive the experience of the Live!

Also, the goods sold at the previous tours will be on display as well. This is a must see!

※Free

(2)PREMIUM CD JACKET STUDIO

Taken by professional photographers, the jacket photos of Tohoshinki's big hit albums 「T」、「The Secret Code」will be available.

The photo is printed and cut into the size of a CD cover, so all the fans who attend can make their own original jacket photo!

※1 time→¥1,500(Tax included)

29y1icy.jpg

(3)TOHOSHINKI 1/1 STAGE

The members' solo 3D scans, a life-sized virtual reproduction of the Tohoshinki members.

They look so realistic that you will not be able to tell which of the Tohoshinki members are the real ones when they stand on stage! Photos can be taken.

※Free

(4)MEMORIAL STAMP CORNER

A new souvenir stamp has been introduced! You definitely have to get this as part of of your experience at this event.

※Free

Source: [toho-jp.net]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits

[TRANS] 090626 Tohoshinki Tokyo Dome Goods Information

It's finally drawing near. This is the notice for the sale of goods for 「東方神起 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~ FINAL in TOKYO DOME」

・Tokyo Dome Performances⇒ 2009.07.04(Sat)、5(Sunday)| Starts / End: 16:00 / 18:00

※ For both dates, sales will begin at 10:00 [For the goods sold at the Live venue]

After the Lives end, it is expected that the venue will be very crowded.

To escape the crowd, as much as possible, you can purchase from the following:

mu-mo shop、2009.07.07(Tues) | Time: 16:00

TOKYO DOME GOODS

24ypx0x.jpg

Item: 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~ FINAL in TOKYO DOME Pamphlet

Price: ¥2,500

Size: 340 x 257mm

2my69u.jpg

Item: Poster

Price: ¥1,000

Size: B1

2jacb54.jpg

Item: Bus towel

Price: ¥3,500

Size: 600 x 1,120mm

21almw7.jpg

Item: Pink T-shirt

Price: ¥3,000

Size: S & M

2nu5cah.jpg

Item: Korean Seaweed

Price: ¥2,800

Size: 2 per set. 66 sheets x 2

Source: [toho-jp.net]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest Senorita_

[iNFO] New items for sale for Tokyo Dome

Credits: DNBN + DBSKnights

Oh my. New goods ;) And is the new shirt pink? lol, I wonder if the boys are going to wear it at the Toyko Dome =P

The goods for the premium showcase looks good as well! The photos look nice and the sweets look delicious! ^^

Guest snow_angel9

i didnt even know there were rumors about the boys disbanding. how did it come about anyway? am glad it's cleared up for the fans who worried over it. but rmbr, the boys have always said they wanted to stay as dbsk for 10 years, 20years and even when they're old. so i dont think they'll be disbanding anytime soon.

on a happier note, TPF2 seems so fun. i'm laughing like crazy without understanding what they're saying. bet it's gonna be way funnier when it's sub. i love the jaesu moment when they were playing the tetris. when they hadthe last try and they were talking about whether to put su last then junsu was using his stick to hit jae's. his little giggle was adorable ><. kept replaying that part just to hear it =p.

Guest Fairily_Spark

They've been confirmed to appear on Music station

Everything / 嵐

涙サプライズ! / AKB48

Flower / GACKT

Brave vibration / 土屋アンナ

Stand by U / 東方神起

最愛 / 福山雅治

MW ~Dear Mr. & Ms. ピカレスク~ / flumpool

source

----------------------

And also new single!

08/26

NEWS(24TV)、東方神起(4種/+FC盤/+DVD)、AKB48(+DVD)、平野綾・茅原実里・後藤邑子(アニメ)、中野梓(アニメ)、田井中律(アニメ)、琴吹紬(アニメ)、Bouno!(+DVD)、堀江由衣(+DVD)、KOTOKO(アニメ)、陰陽座(A-2)、DJ KAORI、SHAKALABBITS、yozuca*(アニメ)、木山裕策(ドラマ)、三枝夕夏 IN db、古川雄大(+DVD)

on the 26th of august apparently

Guest loveprincemax

090626 Changmin-ah what are you searching for??ㅋㅋ

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠthese legs ..ah....so sex...;;;;ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠi am dead!...ㅠㅇㅠ

DSC00067.jpg

d0048319_4a44aaa4748d1.jpg

d0048319_4a44aaa4e372a.jpg

d0048319_4a44aaa7eb6c4.jpg

d0048319_4a44aaa8dbf7f.jpg

d0048319_4a44aaa9c9d38.jpg

d0048319_4a44aaaa13765.jpg

d0048319_4a44aaac3054d.jpg

d0048319_4a44aaa29df29.jpg

credit::심창민의심장

All photos taken by my friend 소연 or ID(기린아)

Guest First11824

090626 TVXQ at Thai concert press con.

Today the boys said some Thai words again !

YC said something like, 'Do not wear miniskirt' (Ham sai kra prong san) ==; ?

And YH said, 'Love you, Kisss' (Rak na Jub Jub) >.< !!!

------------------------------

SOURCE : [[Kim_Xiah*หล่อ+; )]] @SIAMZONE

CREDIT : First11824 @TVXQ-THAILAND

* Please do NOT hotlink : ))

img1959k.jpg

img1960.jpg

-------------------------------------

SOURCE : PINGBOOK

CREDIT : First11824 @TVXQ-THAILAND

* Please do NOT hotlink : ))

200906261246023028.jpg

200906261246023052.jpg

200906261246023073.jpg

200906261246023169.jpg

Guest badstar

DBSK SAIPAN STORYBOOK 'PLEASE BE MINE' TO BE RELEASED ON JULY 15TH

omg they look smokin'!

http://i44.tinypic.com/315o1fm.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200906260833191002

hopefully someone will translate the article!

OMG!! My heart freakin stopped!!

I am so saving up for this!! Paycheck's coming! woohoooo!!

I haven't watched TFP yet, I'll watch it when I'm timing it. hahaha

Funniest

1. Jaejoong

This guy is the master!! He's so gullible! He doesn't need to try to be funny anymore.

2. Junsu

Just becaus he's Junsu!

3. Changmin

He's quiet, but terrible! LOL

4. Yunho and Yoochun

Errmmmmm??

Guest grizzlybeary

OMG!!! YOOCHUN CUT HIS HAIR!!! I LOVE IT. omggg. SO GOOD. and joongie looks FAB. i freaking LOVE his glasses! :D :D :D :D hahaha. yunho's stick-out-chest pose in the first picture made me lol though. hahah. but he looks good! (: (: (: '

Sorry to cut your post, I believe the board says, and correct me if I'm wrong, "Get Your Way!!" in bold. I'm not sure what the blue says, and the letters following that say something along the lines of "a power being governed by/or sways something(not sure of the word) in a quiet atmosphere". If I only knew what the first word after the blue wrting is, I'll get back to this post if I figure it out. So far it is interesting, if only we could see Changmin's answers. But my guess as to who get's their way is:

1) Jaejoong- to me he just seems to get his way, wish I had this skill

2)Yunho- leader-shii of course needs to get his way, they need to listen to him

3)Changmin- He admits he's stubborn himself, doubt people can change his mind

4)Yoochun- He seems to go with the flow unless he doesn't think something is right

5)Junsu- he seems so flexible and adaptive, like in Jeolchin's notes he kept swaying between the two elder folks on how to wash the fish

OOOOH THANKYOU. haha. i've been wondering about that board for a long long time :)

HMMM. WHO GETS THEIR WAY MOST

omg this is really hard but here's my take on it (:

1. Jaejoong- hahha. surprisingly i agree with you on this! i duno why though XP but he seems like the kind who will sulk if things don't go his way. but forget it soon after XP haha. someone who probably likes to have the last word and must say whatever he thinks :P

2. Changmin- i think mangnae really fights for what he thinks is right :D and hahaha. remember how yunho was talking about changmin telling him "this is not right" in school of rock?^^ i think the members just probably listen to him cause he makes sense :) but i don't think he's number 1 XP or he wouldn't have done that board. haha.

3. Yunho- leader dakara :) i think the members respect him enough to listen^^ or he'll use his hidden aegyo (: haha. but again, i think yunho's personality isn't the kind to demand that others listen to him. he seems more like the negotiator trying to let everyone get their way.

4. Yoochun- i ranked the other four first so that puts yoochun here then. i think chun's really sensible and mature. probably cares about the bigger stuff more. seeing as how he's so similar to jaejoong, i think he'll prob be depressed about it too... but he's easygoing enough to just let it go (: and i can't really see him pushing really hard for something... hmm.

5. Junsu- rmb how jj said he's got thin ears? (: haha. i think this guy doesn't really demand for anything to go his way. he can barely decide what's HIS way XP XP ALTHOUGH i think the rare few times that he really DOES, he's probably the most likely to get it :)

hahaha omg. i can't decide!! this is like SO HARD. but i'm really curious! what do you guys think? :D

the first thing i notice when i came on the thread today

CHUNNIE CUT HIS HAIR!!!!

OMG YESSSS *throws confetiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*

and it looks good on him!!

edit: ok clamed down about chuns hair and now imma make my real post HEHE

since everyone is doing the ranking thing of the boys ill do it just for fun also.

Dance:

Junsu: theres these moves that he does and it makes me go crazy. For example any kind of hip action (hip thrust in mirotic or the hip action in are you a good girl)

Leadershi- ive always love it when he dances (poppin especially)

Chunnie- to me chunnie is always a great dancer, its just that lately he doesnt put enough energy into is moves. He gets lazy sometimes when it comes to dance songs

Jae/Minnie- Both have weaknesses.

Vocals:

Jae/Junsu- i really cant pick who i love better. Jae's voice gives you a really smoothing feeling. songs like lovin' you, when i hear his voice its like i wouldnt mind hearing it for the rest of my life. Then off he goes and give us a maze. His voice is love. Junsu is truly born to sing, i love it when he sings ballads and i love it when he sings and dance at the same time.

Chun/Min- Chunnie has a voice meant for ballads. Its husky and easy to listen to. Just he needs more control at certin times. Changmin has a great high voice suited in both dance and ballads. And i would love to hear more of his voice like in the beginning of taxi.

Leader- leader can sing but compare to the others he does lack something. But every so proud of him for improving so much in the past years.

Style:

Jae- he has fashion sense. he chooses great outfits to wear and with a pair of shades added it looks even better.

Chun- he loves to play around with colors and i dont mind at all. most of the time his outfits are really great, but at times it'll be better if he chops his hair off >_<

Leader- His outfits look very casual but it gives me a feeling that other people wouldnt mind sporting this outfit also

Junsu/min- LOLS junsu just seems to throw on what ever and leave. It looks goood but its always the same. Minnie also. But there are times where i love his outfits, especially when he wears those cute hats.=D

humor:

Junsu- he doesnt even need to try. I laugh whenever i hear his laugh. I laugh whenever he gets bullied. I laugh whenever he is on a show. The only time i dont laugh at su is when he is on the stage. you cant laugh at that, you can only be jealous.

Jae- Oh jae, he just keeps surprising you with his words. Shesh if i can talk like jae i would be a comedian by now.

Min- lols same as jae you would never know whats hes gonna say. He doesnt talk as much as the others but there are those times when he just makes you laugh till you cry.

Chun- lols chunnie, i see him laughing at the members more then i see him making me laugh. But his smile is worth a million dollars.

Leader- Ahhh leader, i love your bruce lee voice!

Ok yea this was long...

another rainy day in NY today....wooohoooo!

Guest shar_

thx for the pc pics..omg, I'm so jealous ><

the boys look so handsome and chun's cut his hair?

kyaaaa..wah, nice hair chunchun!! I love his new hairsytle

// so he cut his hair..no wonder hewore beanie.. LUCKY thai fans

edit with pics @Bangkok PC -090626

74093992.jpg

13883073.jpg

credit: as tagged + togethertvxq

Archived