[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest miss_h

the mirotic concert in beijing will be on july 11th.

riaj just published their june certifications and share the world was certified gold this month for having over 100,000 full song downloads. :)

it only took two months or so? it took doush.ite over a year to get gold. they got gold for both digital and physical releases. congrats to them!

http://www.riaj.or.jp/data/others/chart/w090620.html#list2

Good news....

Now I hope stand by U will sells as well as STW if not better :)

--

All Japanese DVD is expensive... too expensive (like their tour DVD). I hate the price but I love the quality. If they put an english sub on it, I will buy it.. If not, I still buy it (but waiting for the taiwan or korean version)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Wanted Son-in-Law in Korea

Ranking of the most wanted son-in-law in Korea

韩国大婶最希望未来女婿艺人排行

1。始源(有钱,温文而雅,值得托付!)

2。郑京浩(踏实,有能力,有耐心!)

3。金俊秀(温和,笑容温暖,有亲和力) Kim Junsu (Gentle, Warm Smile, Amiable)

4。神童(胖子一般很善良!~)

5。郑允浩(有爱心,有责任心,能吃苦) Jung Yunho (Kind hearted, Responsible, Able to take hardship)

6。沈昌珉(学习好的孩子,不会学坏) Shim Changmin (A child who learn only the good,won't go astray)

7。孔侑(很有风度,很可爱)

8。金祯勋(很王子,很漂亮,有魅力)

9。金在中(厨艺好,很热心) Kim Jae Joong (Good culinary skill, Warm hearted/Earnest

10。强仁(很有当家的本领,很会持家)

[T/N:For Changmin's translation, it might be wrong, as the chinese translation is abit weird too]

Credits: 允浩吧 Translation: DBSKnights

^^ Yoochun deserves to be on that list ^^

SBU PV.I like it, very simple but you can actually feel the emotion of the song.

AADBSK3. $150?!!! O_O ahdjfkeundhts..Lets wait for the korean version,for sure it will be cheaper ~

I cant wait for the couple talk :lol: i can sense that couple loving & bickering will happen once again...and the dogs! <333

V Thanks for sharing the Fanaccounts guys!I always enjoy reading them but i must admit I am Jealous :tongue2:

090622 Bigeastation - JaeChunMin

credits:DNBN

Guest a Fallen Tears of an Angel

REQUEST

does anyone have the Lyrics to "Stand By You" ??

the one i have got...well a bit fatal errors that its a bit exhausting to sing-a-long with the ectual song.... :(

help please??

thanks for the help guys.

BTW,

im lovin the new PV XDDD so...classy?? its going to be my 2nd favorite after "My Destiny" :P

(still cant get my ear off from hearing their 1st and 2nd album^^)

REQUEST

does anyone have the Lyrics to "Stand By You" ??

the one i have got...well a bit fatal errors that its a bit exhausting to sing-a-long with the ectual song.... :(

help please??

thanks for the help guys.

BTW,

im lovin the new PV XDDD so...classy?? its going to be my 2nd favorite after "My Destiny" :P

(still cant get my ear off from hearing their 1st and 2nd album^^)

How about this?

http://www.jpopasia.com/play/20412/tohoshi...and-by-you.html

^^

Guest eunsook

[iNFO] AADBSK3 contents revealed!

I just covert it in M'sia currency and this is what I got RM 503!! OMG! How am I going to find that much money???!!! My mum just give me RM3 a day..Maybe I will just wait next year or after I get some job? T_T

Couple Talk???!!! OMG!! I cant wait for YJ + YS + CJ + MS + ALL!!!

Most Wanted Son-in-Law in Korea

awww...where's my Yoochunnie?he deserves to be in the rank..they describe correctly about the boys' characteristic..but Changmin's quite..hmm..dont really understand..

Guest SukiRose

Keep in mind for AADBSK3, though, that the Japanese goods are always the most expensive. Korean tend to be fair, if anything. I think it's usually the Thai versions / HK versions that have the subs, though? Don't quote me on the subs, though.

So the short answer is, yes, wait for the Korean. :P

As for the subs being good, they're better than you'd expect. The grammar gets a little goofy at points, but there's no mistaking what they mean. I've found them pretty clear.

Guest LeaYuri

WOW>.!!!! Really... I think that this is the first time that I liked their PV... It wasn't boring.. It was Beautiful.. amazing... Vocals Amazing.. they look great in black..(multiple Tvxq...? wow.. dream come true..:D)))

And Can I ask you a question...? are they preparing a comeback in korea???

and another question... because I'm pretty new here... Can you tell me what's up with the couples thing?? I meann YunJAe for example and everything...

Idk but I believe they'll come up with new single (korean) soon. B)

Stand By You PV Currently totally in love with it.But I think they're not good in lip synching in this PV.

Anyway,These are my fav caps :)

PVTohoshinki-StandbyUTVXQverfawa-3.jpg

Yunho's so cute from the way he stands!!

PVTohoshinki-StandbyUTVXQverfawa-2.jpg

Omo!Jae's clutching his shirt!Suits with the lyric "What type of clothe that you wear right now" :lol:

PVTohoshinki-StandbyUTVXQverfawa-1.jpg

So classy yunnie ah~~

PVTohoshinki-StandbyUTVXQverfawavi_.jpg

Love the outside scenery

@AizahAs always,arigatou for all the HQ vids!!yeah~im HQ/HD freak! :P

@GOESS staff Thank you so much for subbing MBC Introducin Star Friends.Im waitin for this for ages!I've watched in youtube and it's funny and now I wanna have HQ ver.Thanks again :D

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi everybody!!!

Oh our thread "Fly" ne???

New Page again LOL !!!

Congrats always for Us !!!Thank U so much always for Great vids and

for beautifull pics too !!!

Ahhh talking about Stand By U Tohoshinki Version PV♥ :

Our boys simply AMAZING ne???

And I loved so much in the beggining

JaeChun Duet ♥ !!!They´re so perfect !!!

Let´s laugh a little ne???

I loved this Director idea ne???

Stand By U idea was super fantastic [ PUPPY EYES ]

What´s idea? LOL

Monuments duplicating and duplicating in the Pv Scenes LOL !!!

Imagine one house with a thousand JaeJoong♥´S :rolleyes:

Thank U for videos everybody!!!

I´m just posting some

UTA JaeJoong♥´s caps ok?

22715.jpg

22714.jpg

22713.jpg

22712.jpg

Credits:dnbn.

Shared By:www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com

tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

Guest SukiRose

Ahhh sorry to post twice. But two things.

So I just saw the Stand by You PV. I didn't think I'd like it at the beginning, especially since the drama version was so heartfelt, but it was actually one of the best, nicest done MVs they've ever had. And it's such nice quality, which makes me happy, because lately the Japanese greenscreen stuff isn't doing it for me. I liked them walking in and out of aestetics, it was nicely done. I still think the drama version made me feel the song deeper, just because it was so. . . I don't know, painful. But overall, great video. Absolutely one of the best lately. And Yoochun looked boss. Nuff said.

And, other thing. thought this was cute. :P

Yoochun (sexily) teaches Junsu to say "Darkness Eyes"

Guest loveprincemax

090621 NHK- Changmin

ㅠㅠlike a sculptured..~perfectㅠㅠ

b0084255_4a3eeb390478d.jpg

b0084255_4a3eeb42dcdfb.jpg

b0084255_4a3eeb3b5f01b.jpg

credit::심창민의심장

bonus +++

113a.gif

111puo.gif

114tal.gif

112w.gif

75892107.gif

KILL ME CHANGMIN!!!!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Guest realitysandwich

Oh I swear ...it was very hard to find your request.

I knew I had read something about the five in Black tour photos but I do not remember the page..

I had to go back several pages to find your request hahahah

well Here goes

♥CHANGMIN♥

http://f.imagehost.org/0807/1195.jpg

http://f.imagehost.org/0327/3199.jpg

♥CHUNNIE♥

http://f.imagehost.org/0815/1196.jpg

♥XIAH♥

http://f.imagehost.org/0605/1197.jpg

♥JAEJOONG♥

http://f.imagehost.org/0008/1198.jpg

♥LEADER YUNHO♥

http://f.imagehost.org/0421/1199.jpg

♥THE GROUP♥

http://f.imagehost.org/0319/1819.jpg

♥NOSEBLEED PIC♥

This picture has nothing to do with the request of realitysandwich ...

It´s my Perv side sorry Oopps :w00t:

http://f.imagehost.org/0347/146.jpg

credit : as tagged

OMG Thank you for going through the trouble~ I saw videos of FITB tour recently and thought they looked really hot OwO

Also LMAO at the changmin picture XDD

Someone mentioned it before, but I also really love when Jae reaches out to the camera for the transition... he's expression is so nice~ :3

^^ I love the stage in NHK Eco Uta :) Thanks!

Moon Hee Jun Talks About Kim Jaejoong

Moon Hee Jun: "Even since Youngwoong Jaejoong still became H.O.T fan, he’s already attracting my attention."

Moon Hee Jun a former H.O.T member told his feeling about TVXQ member Youngwoong Jaejoong.

In one interview, Moon Hee Jun was asked about his opinion towards his hoobae (junior) "I have good relationship with all TVXQ members, but Jaejoong is the one who loves my music the most. I hope we’ll have this good relationship between us continues."

Moon Hee Jun revealed that before debuted, Jaejoong was one of H.O.T fans. When H.O.T held concert, once he saw him among the crowd, Jaejoong instantly caught his attention. “Among all audiences’ faces, I only could see Jaejoong very clearly from stage, so I always noticed his existence. While in the other hand, we didn’t have that many fan boys, so among all those fan girls who were screaming our names, of course Jaejoong stood out. I didn’t know who Jaejoong was, at that time. I ever thought myself "is he a fan of mine?"

“After TVXQ debut, Jaejoong greeted and introduced himself as H.O.T fan. When I met his father, he said to me, "Jaejoong adores Moon Hee Jun a lot, he even has your poster on his room’s wall, listens to your song, and has a dream to be a singer too." From that point, I started to hang out with Jaejoong. We talk about music while are drinking. Surprisingly, Jaejoong has the same music taste as me, which makes us bonding even better.”

In the end Moon Hee Jun stated, "Just after TVXQ debut, as they’re still at the same company SM entertainment, our music were kinda similar. However, as time goes by, now they’re building up their own unique music."

source: Naver

credits: Baidu + Mr.TVXQ

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

And some Jae pics @ music fair

credits:DNBN

Guest Eltoshen

I finally watched the Stand By U PV in HQ.

The concept was great. I loved it. So far, I'm liking the MV more than the live. Hopefully that can change.

Guest _YooMi

just watched the stand by u MV

black on them is just fantastic :)

and that hand-scene-switching majig was o.o in a good way xD

i love the way the mv was put together

Guest LeaYuri

I was heavy-hearted with their face lately.They look tired :(

So,I wanna share some fresh look of them that has been featured in star mags

090622 SEOLREIM CF IN STAR MAGS

sr006.jpg

sr005.jpg

sr004.jpg

sr003.jpg

sr002.jpg

They look so fine in those pics,ne?

credit:alwaysjj

shared by:SYC@wp

Guest Fairily_Spark

Share the world has been awarded Gold on Chaku Uta Full for 100K+ downloads!

I guess this song is popular in Japan

Doumini coopere only managed to achieve that 10 months after it was released.

I think Purpil Line also got it?

source

AADBSKIII is so freakin expensive T.T

But 9 hours of stuff!!

Maybe I'll wait for the Korean/oversea versions.

And the fancams are great! Can't wait for ones of the Tokyo Dome.

The DVD of this tour will be fantastic I'm sure

ayu_f.jpg

TVXQ sent flowers to Ayumi Hamasaki for her concert. Along with the rest of the koreans in Avex BoA, Tenjo and J-Min

Archived