[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest kangeroo

09.06.20 MF

First off, i could tell the boys were obviously really exhausted, it must be all the touring. But they still delivered all the songs really well.

I loved how much airtime the boys got!

SBU -- The first official perf! I'm so happy to hear it live. This song is just so beautiful, yet sad. I can't help these tears falling whenever i hear the song, but hearing it live makes me cry even more. I don't why this song has so much power over me. In this perf, i was really impressed with Yunho. He got more time to shine, and i can tell he's getting better and better as a vocalist. Changmin has always been a wonderful, consistent vocalist, altho underrated. Props to him for always delivering his best. Chun, i love his emotions.

JaeSu no comment :P I'm positive this song will be another hit single, it's so addictive.

My Destiny -- still one of my all time fave hits from the boys. And them singing it again makes me think of when they were first starting out in Japan.

I love how beautifully the boys sang the song. But it seems this time they put more emotion into the song...making the perf/song even more sad.

I thoroughly enjoyed all the boys, but again Junsu really impresses me in this perf. This is like a tease, now i really want to "My Destiny" in TSC Tour.

STW -- it's my first official perf, i might've missed any previous perf for this song. But surprisingly i liked it a lot. I didn't really like/or listen to the single that much. But this perf showed off their vocals, dance and charisma. I'm starting to like the song now.

Sky --- I loathe the rap parts with so much passion. But i love all the other parts. Once again...this older single is making me nostalgic.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YunJaeDBSK

after watching MUSIC FAIR

i notice yunho is wearing rings again

and im not sure whether is it the YunJae couple rings!

and i think Jaejoong is also wearing the ring!

is just that now Yunho wear the ring on his index

and jaejoong wears it on his pinky!

correct me if im wrong! ^^

can anyone confirm that for me? (:

[edit]

btw the way the perfs was perfect!

totally made me drool all the way!

miss all their sexy moves on LIVE!

they really need more rest tho.. ):

*heartaches*

[/edit]

Guest paloma_jaejoong

Music Fair Performances

Really good

love all this songs

*My Destiny is my favorite

*Share the world HoSu breakdance is amazing

*Sky,reminds me much of the summer

is good music to listen to when driving this, with the blue sky and the breeze on your face beating.

*Stand By U not comments simply perfect *-*~~

[200609 YunJae @ Music Fair

hahahha, the confession of jejunko is very cute. Yunho looks at him as if wanting to talk "why you did it and I paid anything to you? "

0:23 jj Hhaha very cute

but knows that the agent did not need jejung stealing 300 yen (aroud 3 dollars by nowcomeon132). Just ask him that yunho not hesitate to do *_____*

Guest merlyunho

haven't watched all the MF performances, all i did was to check out stand by u's

i was ooh-ing and aah-ing when i watched it. the song's just too beautiful. and despite of them being quite tired and all, i still think they did a pretty decent job.

they seriously need to sing it LIVE moaaarrr.

Guest japjoong

How popular The Smiley Tee of Jae is xD

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1504/shirtlegra.jpg

MC Yoo xD Love it tooooooooooo xD

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/4/mcyoo.jpg

And so does Siwon ^^

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6763/0046852f.jpg

Even Han Hyo Joo

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/3888/shirtlegra2.jpg

Cre : Tag + Siwonaday + xU♥Vcass@OneTVXQ + Baidu + DBKnight

that shirt sure is very popular !!!

i saw that in kim jong wook's "if you pretend" mv !!

default.jpg

QUESTION

is there a hong kong version of stand by u ??

Guest miss betty

STAND BY YOU PV

Boring but a full video of the boys all emotional is eye-candy enough..

MF21

PERFECTION!!

All vocals for all 4 songs were perfect!!

Their vocals were seriously impressive..

Reading the accounts of the recording with Yoochun being sick, Junsu recovering and all of them tired from tour, the boys delivered exceptional performances!!!

Guest badstar

Dozing off...

2009/06/20(Sat) 17:50

http://i39.tinypic.com/30c7ic5.jpg

Jejung...

The performance is going to start real soon!

Wake up sleepy head!^^

He looks so tired yet so cute here

[TRANS] 090620 THE SECRETS OF TOHOSHINKI - NAGOYA DAY #2

Junsu: Because Junsu is such an optimistic person, he plays a very important role in relieving the stress of the other 4!!

Yuchun: Yuchun will feel lonely if he eats supper alone, so he always forces the members to eat with him.

Jejung: If Jejung gets drunk, he becomes really cute!

Changmin: Changmin bathes really fast; if you get close to him, you'll find that he smells really masculine.

Yunho: If he becomes a girl in his next life, Yunho wants to be able to cry as much as he wants.

These secrets always makes my day!

I want to see Jae drunk... He's hot when he's not drunk what more if he is! woohooo!!

Thanks for the pic spam!

These pics made me forget to breathe for a few seconds!

Jae is so friggin hotttt!!!

Yunho and Yoochun seriously needs to cut their hair.

It's becoming too long already.

Junsu needs some styling. I hope he gets those Mirotic Hair days again.

That one's hott!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recuitment2.jpg

HELP GOE;SS

It's our Clubbox Inspection Week, please help us maintain our GOLD status by downloading from our clubbox.

No alternate links will be released up until the 26th.

Thank you^^

Guest charan

MUSIC FAIR

So Lovely and cool :D

I Like all 4 songs

Stand By U & My destiny are Full of emotion and so touching ,Really Great song :)

Share The World & Sky are fresh & full of enegy I love HOSU Dance step cool B)

Thank you for sharing great video ;)

Guest Siriusmoonpuppy

phreshswag.png

Hellllllllllo~ again fellow DBSK fans <3

XD im going to do it on July 25th (yup, there's your definite date). And yesss it's a saturday LOL for all of you guys telling me to make it on a saturday =] haha i have to get out of work that day too X'D

And i think im going to go with Option 2 - blasting music in a park...now i just need to find out which park is better for us - Central Park or Union Square...

i know Central Park definitely has enough space for all of us to hang out and theres another events going on there - like my friends went on a row boat there X'D and i think there is an amusement park inside the park ...here's the site: http://www.victoriangardensnyc.com/index.asp. haha i randomly found it while going on the subway home from Central Park =3

However, there's still Union square which is pretty decent - im not sure if there's space to picnic there tho (does anyone know?). I'll go check it out some time soon. But i love Union Square <3 there's all these restaurants around it and usually there's an open air market that takes place there =] Also, i think there's a movie theater nearby that we can hop into if we felt like it.

So the only decision we need to make now, is which park? You guys decide~!

By the way, with the date i gave you, how many of you think you can make it? Just so i have a general idea as to who is coming and who's not.

Guest unruffledchua

Hi Folks!!

Any Yunho or ChangMin Lovers out there going to the Mirotic Concert Bangkok and have standing AL zone tickets for 27th June?

Wanna swap 3 tickets for the AR standing zones for 27th June? PM me now!!!

Picture of my Mirotic Concert tickets Image032.jpg

Why? I am going on both days and am on the sections on the right on both days. I got the tickets through someone during the pre-sale.

So if any anyone have AL tickets for the 27th and wanna swap with me, I'd really appreciate it. I have 3 tics to swap but you can swap one if you just have one. I just need to find 3 people...^^

I'd be going for the Bangkok Mirotic Concert and the Tokyo Dome concert the week after!! Yes it'll be 2 weekends of Dong Bang Shin Ki high for me!! I'd go for their showcase in Tokyo too!! ^^

I really wanna get them something to show my love to them but I really don't know what to get them since they probably have everything....^^

I would probably print out a little booklet of my compilations from those who replied to my question of "How DBSK has positively influenced your life?"which I posted a few weeks ago. Though it will be in English, well hope it inspires them. ^^ Well its whatever I can do for them now apart from going to their concerts and buying their CDs...

Anyone needs any DBSK stuff, let me know, k??

Guest kinkie_lass

lol..you have no idea how close my face was to the computer screen just so that I could get a better look at YH's nakedness...hahaha!

UNF. mod_icon_nosebleed.gifmod_icon_nosebleed.gifmod_icon_nosebleed.gifmod_icon_nosebleed.gifmod_icon_nosebleed.gifmod_icon_nosebleed.gif

oh yeah my mom caught me watching this. she told me to get a life :|

-------------

Music Fair

i am happy that MF constantly feature Tohoshinki in their program but my goodness the show is so boring. luckily they looked so good in here.

Stand By U is beautiful as expected but I found myself enjoying songs like Sky and Share the World this time around. i like STW even more now after seeing the full choreography. My Destiny was so-so for me too.

Guest jadedbeauty

after watching MUSIC FAIR

i notice yunho is wearing rings again

and im not sure whether is it the YunJae couple rings!

and i think Jaejoong is also wearing the ring!

is just that now Yunho wear the ring on his index

and jaejoong wears it on his pinky!

correct me if im wrong! ^^

can anyone confirm that for me? (:

While watching the 'MY DESTINY' (which was AMAZING!!) performance on youtube @ like 1:16-1:18 mark you can see that

Yunho, Changmin, Jaejoong & Yuchun are wearing similar rings on their index fingers besides Junsu. :P

(I think he forgot his. =p)

Part of their outfit? or Theres a meaning behind it? (: LOL

What do you guys think? (: keke

Guest kiisachan

Hi...is this TRUE??

http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.html

I saw this is another site...and I was just wondering if it was really a poll worth for my time??

It says to click up to 200 times and then press +......

I was just wondering if it was a real poll....as in ...if it really counts....

If I'm not supposed to put information like this, let me know so I can take this out :lol:

Guest LeaYuri

oh yeah my mom caught me watching this. she told me to get a life :|

Lol..ur mom!! :lol:

I'd make sure there's no one around me before watch it.And then.....T__T

Part of their outfit? or Theres a meaning behind it? (: LOL

What do you guys think? (: keke

What is it?I didnt think anything strange but apparently u spotted something,huh? :rolleyes:

Hi...is this TRUE??

http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.html

I saw this is another site...and I was just wondering if it was really a poll worth for my time??

It says to click up to 200 times and then press +......

I was just wondering if it was a real poll....as in ...if it really counts....

If I'm not supposed to put information like this, let me know so I can take this out :lol:

Yeah..it's for real.sadly,cassies dont care much abt it..so.. <_<

MF PERFORMANCE-I love all the performances,seriously!!Thanks for the link! B)

@AizahThank you so much for uploading those performances!!u saved my life! :)

YOOCHUN FANART

fanartlegra4.jpg

fanartlegra2.jpg

fanartlegra5.jpg

fanartlegra3.jpg

fanartlegra.jpg

credit: baidu

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

REQUEST

I know this is old but anyone can send me the link where can I watch the whole show (specifically the talk part) of this clip? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRduEMDo-cQ

I wonder if there's conservation between BSB and Tohoshinki.

Well,thanks :)

Guest SleepiiDreamer

^ the fanart is sooo cute. (:

thanks for sharing!! =)

they totally made my day~

Hellllllllllo~ again fellow DBSK fans <3

XD im going to do it on July 25th (yup, there's your definite date). And yesss it's a saturday LOL for all of you guys telling me to make it on a saturday =] haha i have to get out of work that day too X'D

And i think im going to go with Option 2 - blasting music in a park...now i just need to find out which park is better for us - Central Park or Union Square...

i know Central Park definitely has enough space for all of us to hang out and theres another events going on there - like my friends went on a row boat there X'D and i think there is an amusement park inside the park ...here's the site: http://www.victoriangardensnyc.com/index.asp. haha i randomly found it while going on the subway home from Central Park =3

However, there's still Union square which is pretty decent - im not sure if there's space to picnic there tho (does anyone know?). I'll go check it out some time soon. But i love Union Square <3 there's all these restaurants around it and usually there's an open air market that takes place there =] Also, i think there's a movie theater nearby that we can hop into if we felt like it.

So the only decision we need to make now, is which park? You guys decide~!

By the way, with the date i gave you, how many of you think you can make it? Just so i have a general idea as to who is coming and who's not.

i think central park definitely has more space. but then again, its very tourist-y and very big. it's also a hassle to find things in central park; its so huge! no doubt, some people are going to have trouble finding the fanmeet.

union square holds farmer's market every saturday, so i doubt there's enough space.

i would suggest Bryant Park, right in the midst of Times Square. I think it'll be nice there. the atmosphere is very nice & soothing.

the Stand By U pv is very nice (: omg. i love Jae's look in there. =)

can't wait for the HQ version to come out so i can spaz abt the hotness in HQ

omg. i topped the 500 pg of the thread. =O sorry that i have nothing to share. D:

Archived