[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest bendan

thanks tofupanda for posting the translations :D

@ shar ; ooobaby jj is like sweatin so much. his hair looks hella nice like that hahah ty for the pics

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alexkziel

[TRANS] 090616 Yunho Signs Contract To Model For Evisu's 09 Fall/Winter Season

So happy, Congrats Yunnie!

Yunho is definitely model material ^_^

Now, if the ads were like this....

46395725200812201057441.jpg

15713869.jpg

:D

Edit.

sheilapiglet: here is the other guy Ryu Seung Evisu

On the other hand, 25,000 audience members have been mobilized for the 4th live tour, next month on the 4th-5th, the final performance will take place at the Tokyo Dome. Because the organization was flooded with inquires from fans who were not able to purchase tickets, they decided to begin selling seats where you are not able to see the stage because of the sound and lighting towers

Source: Wow!Korea http://www.wowkorea.jp/news/enter/2009/0615/10058611.html

Translation: molly@Aethiopeia

Shared by: Aethiopeia + DBSKnights

Please do not take without full credit.

wow, so Tokyo Dome is actually sold out?!....and people are actually desperate enough to buy seats where you can't even see anything?!

Wow this is amazing!! People will be like... behind the stage?

Iam so happy, maybe the next year 4 Tokyo Domes ? :P

Guest petiteange22

omg super adorable!! lol

pics of max @ airport. changminnie's eyelashes... <3

Yoochun's baby, Harang

credit: baidu

love harang!! such a sweetie!!

btw, http://en.akinator.com/ is really amazing. i tried with all of dongbang boys and it guessed right! should try it people =) fun!

Guest laurassjj87

I have just a question:

What is the Tokyo Dome´s real capacity? 50.000 people or 55.000?

In their interviews, DBSK have said 50.000 but I know some jpop groups as KAT-TUN have filled the Dome with 55.000 people....

So I want to know the exact capacity.... ^_^

Guest puppy_ox

congrats ,Yunho the leader ^^

my friend told me once when seeing him :"if he were not a singer ,he could be a famous model for sure "

Guest sheilapiglet

So happy, Congrats Yunnie!

Yunho is definitely model material ^_^

sheilapiglet: here is the other guy Ryu Seung Evisu

thanks..as expected, he's so covered up!...darn it...hahaha....and it's kinda scary how people are totally dissing the clothes and him on that site...i hope that YH won't have to go through that..it's not like they get to choose how they look in the ads and what clothes they wear....anyways, I'm sure that YH will be able to pull off anything and make it look hot=P

[NEWS] Premium Showcase & Tokyo Dome

Large Showcase to be Held in Harajuku and Omotesando

Korean group TVXQ will hold a showcase next month from the 2nd to the 6th at the Tokyo Omotesando Hills Space O and Harajuku Quest Hall. This large scale performance is titled , audience members can purchase a 2 venue common pass for 500yen.

On the other hand, 25,000 audience members have been mobilized for the 4th live tour, next month on the 4th-5th, the final performance will take place at the Tokyo Dome. Because the organization was flooded with inquires from fans who were not able to purchase tickets, they decided to begin selling seats where you are not able to see the stage because of the sound and lighting towers.

wow, so Tokyo Dome is actually sold out?!....and people are actually desperate enough to buy seats where you can't even see anything?!

Guest angelicsinner

I have just a question:

In their interviews, DBSK have said 50.000 but I know some jpop groups as KAT-TUN have filled the Dome with 55.000 people....

55,000 is the max capacity

its stated in tokyo dome site

[NEWS] Premium Showcase & Tokyo Dome

Korean group TVXQ will hold a showcase next month from the 2nd to the 6th at the Tokyo Omotesando Hills Space O and Harajuku Quest Hall. This large scale performance is titled , audience members can purchase a 2 venue common pass for 500yen.

On the other hand, 25,000 audience members have been mobilized for the 4th live tour, next month on the 4th-5th, the final performance will take place at the Tokyo Dome. Because the organization was flooded with inquires from fans who were not able to purchase tickets, they decided to begin selling seats where you are not able to see the stage because of the sound and lighting towers.

really? are you sure 55,000 seats have been taken? even with that amount, tohoshinki will turn into 5 ants .. and they are those who are still willing to just hear them instead of watching? woah

Guest miss_h

Thanks for the news...

Well, I know I will :) It's worth even just seeing them. Being desperate enough, I think I will stand outside the dome and hoping to hear them from the outside :lol:

Being part of the history and hearing them in live is good enough. I mean there's only one first Dome performance for the boys.

--

Yunho for evisu: good that clothes line start to having an eye for them. I wonder what took them so long to realize that these five boys can sell anything and actually good in everything.

--

So many good news today but me and my fail brain can't think of anything more...

DBSK FIGHTING!!!!

--

edit..

@sheilapiglet: I don't think people will diss Yunho even when he model, wear, and pose the same way as the former model. I don't mean to disrespect the model btw(I know he is a very good actor). I mean YH can rock almost anything. From simple T, to the colorful clothes like they wear in TSC tour. It's all up to the model I guess :) And remember, we've been pass the worse .. The Tri-Angle days :lol:

Guest MeeHee_xP

I've looked through the last few pages to see if this info was on here but I couldn't find it.

From Brian from Fly to the Sky's Facebook

Brian Joo

preparing for my Solo Digital Single album, also a Christian album with a Band of Christian brothers from my Church, and awaiting for the premiere of the New Drama with TVXQ's very own HERO as a main character, which the theme song is written by me and my close friend Joon Young^^ Hope you all enjoy the single from the OST

the song is the bg that was on the teaser for his drama. =]

cant wait for his drama to come out

credits:Brian's Facebook

MeeHee~

Anyone see this? I hope no one post it yet. I got it from Jaejoong's twitter (don't know whether it's real)

I think it's before they left to korea yesterday. He post it on 10 june. or maybe it's old pic, idk

Anyone in UK, can u tell me whether you got charge for tax when you buy items from yesasia? I'm really worried about how to get AADBSK3

edit, i think that twitter is fake. the picture in a girl album.

Jaejoong's Twitter is fake lol.

They dont charge for tax, i always buy DVD's from Yesasia ^^

LOL I loved watchin their reactions in this clip! Esp when they showed the 'Message to his wife' clip ^_^

I have just a question:

Its 55,000 but i think the boys arent using the full capacity. Same with last year when they did Saitama they didn't use the whole arena but they did this year.

Guest sum-chick

OMG!!...OUR leadershii is getting a modeling contract with Evisu??.how long is this contract??..goodness!!..i need to start seeing them or imma go crazy!..cant wait for the 5th Live tour to be out so i can watch all their awesome performances!!!

Guest akirou

So just to get things straight, Stand by U Tohoshinki version hasn't been released to the public yet? X__X

Bah that's a shame. When exactly will it be released?

Question: I just had a question. Does the SM release of "The Secret Code" album count towards the record sales? Thank you in advance ^^

^all their japanese releases in Hk version, korean version etc. doesnt count towards the oricon chart.

The korean version which is release by sm counts towards another chart in korea.

oricon weekly updates:

share the world: *42위 **2,231 total = 141,555

the secret code: *56위 **2,268 total = 250,476

credit: dnbn

its always good to see offical sales for their cds.

certainly a achivement for any forgien artist.

I don't think people will diss Yunho even when he model, wear, and pose the same way as the former model. I don't mean to disrespect the model btw(I know he is a very good actor). I mean YH can rock almost anything. From simple T, to the colorful clothes like they wear in TSC tour. It's all up to the model I guess :) And remember, we've been pass the worse .. The Tri-Angle days :lol:

gotta agree with you in the bold part. lols

triangle days was the wrost look for our leader, and if i find him ok in that then im fine with him in anything.

Its even better if the shirt is off B)

TVXQ Stand by u CM

credit 2 d uploader

OMIGosh..I JUST DIED.... :lol::rolleyes:

i just died also.....

does anyone know the official release date?

i saw the boys version once through a fancam at the tour but it wasnt clear enough.

But the whole thing looked so loveable and romantic......

hurry up and release it already avex!

Guest afterglow.

TVXQ Stand by u CM

credit 2 d uploader

OMIGosh..I JUST DIED.... :lol::rolleyes:

it looks like it will be good. i wonder when the full version will be released.

Question: I just had a question. Does the SM release of "The Secret Code" album count towards the record sales? Thank you in advance ^^

the korean version counts towards the korean miak chart (it hasn't been updated in awhile though). according to hanteo, the korean ver sold about 26k copies so far. if you count all overseas versions, i would say it's sold about 300,000 or more alltogether.

Guest sheilapiglet

[TVXQ]I LOVE⑥ 6-1

the rest of the parts can be found in the uploader's video list=)

DBSK ~04-050509 4th Concert TSC in Kobe - Shy Jaejoong~

YUNJAE!!...haha...awww, JJ looked super shy and embarassed here when YH gave him the towel...lol=P

I've been reading this fanfic and it's pretty good...here's the trailer for those that want to give it a try=)

TVXQ K-POP Stars 5-1

the rest of the parts can be found in the uploader's video list=)

Guest Honey_KizZ

i dont understand...but it sounds like they're talking about jaejoong and their concert.

credit: uploader

Junsu endorsing BSX9

1244813039_bs.jpg.jpg

credit: dnbn

stand by u pv:

i cant wait!! anyone know when it's going to be released?

Guest eternalmerkamoon

hii everyone, i made another DBSK fanvideo ^^ hope you guys enjoy it :)

please rate and comment, give feedback on the yt vid =) <3

090616 DBSK Fanvideo (song: Kissしたまま、さよなら)

i tried to make it touching/sad like my previous ones ^^; and i included a subbed short cut of their Channel A tokyo dome talk~

[Eng Sub/HQ] DBSK - The words they Endured for 1 year and 7 months

[Eng Sub] DBSK Rehearsal Behind the Scenes MKMF 2008 DVD Part (1/2)

Archived