[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Honey_KizZ

all of these are fake...this has been discussed before, i dont want to bring up another discussion..but i just

dont want u to fall for these...the only thing that they use is UFO, if they use same thing else

they would have mentioned it in an interview, plus if it's really their page why dont they use personal pictures?

-_-

2009 Jingu Fireworks Festival Tickets is Sold Out in 1 Day

Tohoshinki in sponsored by Nikkan Sports is performing for 2009 Meiji Jingu Fireworks Festival on August 6th and thousands fireworks will be lighted up to decorate a beautiful stage.

As soon as the official announcement that Tohoshinki would make appearance at the event was out on June 5th, the whole tickets of the event were sold out and some tickets are already traded on internet auction site.

12,000 fireworks will be shot to decorate the night sky at Jingu Stadium and live show is held at 4 locations at National Stadium. Tohoshinki’s arena at the National Stadium is available for more than 50,000 audiences.

In case of the sold out ticket, the event organizer commented “I haven’t been able to sell all the tickets of this event before. This is, yet again, shows the power of Tohoshinki.” He didn’t hide his surprise.

Jingu Fireworks Festival ever invited Asia star BoA and Cheon Sang Ji Hee (TSZX The Grace)

source: Newsen

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest TVXQ<3

UPDATE: ORICON CHARTS

1 「Believe/曇りのち、快晴」

嵐/矢野健太 starring satoshi ohno (644395)

2 「明日の記憶/Crazy Moon~キミ・ハ・ムテキ~」

嵐 (502487)

3 「愛のままで…」

秋元順子 (480522)

4 「RESCUE」

KAT-TUN (376426)

5 「ひまわり」

遊助 (349539)

6 「ONE DROP」

KAT-TUN (331248)

7 「恋のABO」

NEWS (274390)

8 「THE MONSTER ~Someday~」

EXILE (260941)

9 「弱虫サンタ」

羞恥心 (231122)

10 「約束」

KinKi Kids (210510)

11 「Days/GREEN」

浜崎あゆみ (190891)

12 「化身」

福山雅治 (164430)

13 「浪曲一代」

氷川きよし (158883)

14 「今宵、月が見えずとも」

ポルノグラフィティ (147947)

15 「Share The World/ウィーアー!」

東方神起 (136619)

16 「Rule/Sparkle」

浜崎あゆみ (130816)

17 「Don't say“lazy”」

桜高軽音部 (129701)

18 「歩み」

GReeeeN (123425)

19 「Cagayake!GIRLS」

桜高軽音部 (117078)

20 「WILD/Dr.」

安室奈美恵 (116064)

21 「Bolero/Kiss The Baby Sky/忘れないで」

東方神起 (110717)

22 「明日がくるなら JUJU with JAY'ED」

JUJU (106674)

23 「鏡花水月」

The SHIGOTONIN (105492)

24 「10年桜」

AKB48 (102842)

25 「milk/嘆きのキス」

aiko (102007)

26 「SAY YOUR DREAM」

GLAY (101032)

27 「ワンルーム・ディスコ」

Perfume (100232)

28 「It's all Love!」

倖田來未×misono (98168)

29 「虹」

コブクロ (97262)

30 「刹那」

GReeeeN (96329)

08/12/10~09/6/2

--So two of their singles are at top 30. I hope they can keep it up.

Guest SlumberDoll★

Ugh. I am completely inlove with DBSK. :wub: ★ They're so talented and adorable. :3 I love `em all especially U-Know YunHo and Micky YooChun. :wub:

Guest Eltoshen

Glad that their album is still hanging on, even after a few weeks.

That Junsu fancam was really nice. xD I think he's the only member of DBSK who I wouldn't mind watching a fancam to. I generally stay away from them.

Guest Senorita_

OT: Hi everyone! I'm not an active reader here than before. Please pm me some good blogs or websites (not forums, no registrations) that have dbsk updates/news. It'll take days for me to backtrack this thread..whew..^_^ Thank you in advance. By the way, i play "Stand by you" more than 10x in a day. I love it. I love TVXQ! Fighting!!!

You can try Sharing Yoochun wordpress, or DBSK Sleepless Night - just type them up on Google and it'll pop out :)

Yoochun has so many lovely presents =) The fans are so sweet, I always love how they include a Mickey Mouse picture on almost all the present =P

Guest beibe87

around 6 i believe :wacko: ..thats exclusive the one that they bought themselve... *they should give me 1 of it,

without deleting the things inside the laptop* i'll be expecting a lot of wacko picture....hahahhaha

and yeaaah..the necklace..*bet chun give it to his mum* :D

especially from JJ's laptop..LOL

btw, i'm sure they have more than 6..think about this, if their fans gave one laptop to each of them during their bday every year..so, they must have more than 6 now.. i remember clearly that during member's bday, fans always give a laptop as bday gift.. :wacko:

She is the one playing piano with the boys in Kim Jung Eun's chocolate, right? Wow, she grows up so much. :)

I want that LV white and blue thing. Micky is so lucky with so many fans love him so much.

Happy Birthday again B)

Request..... Can anyone give me map and address of Crebeau shop in Korea please? I want to visit and support their business.

no, she is not the one on KIm Jung EUn' Chocolate..the girl on KJE is Ye Eun..No Ye Jin ..

for the address..u can click on HERE

I know im really really really really really late here

but when they were being sold i didnt have money to buy it

but now im desperate and i know they dont sell it anymore BUT

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE IM ABLE TO BUY T TOUR GOODIES STILL??

OR ANYONE KNOWS ANYONE SELLING THEIR T TOUR STUFFS????

ESPECIALLY THE T SHIRT??

and also

THE SECRET CODE GOODIES???

ANYONE??

i think better u check the first page of this thread..because the admin put some info about shops which sell DBSK goods..not in every region tho..but, who's knows u can find the shop in ur region..

I'm a guy and I really like DBSK's songs. Especially their Ballads. Truly though, when all your members can sing, it's hard to not like their songs. I prefer their dance songs in the Mirotic album, though.

wow..glad that we have male fan here..

u rite, SMP songs will always leave great impact on the performance..

[Eng Sub-Audio] Bigeastation Ep 115 (YunJaeSu) Part 1

[Eng Sub-Audio] Bigeastation Ep 115 (YunJaeSu) Part 2

guys, i just read the news of other artist who collapsed due to high fever because of the hectic schedule and preparing the concert..and i read this kind of news a lot..such as WG, Hyori, BB, etc..when i compare their schedule and our boys schedule, and cpzre the time they hv for preparing with our boys..i wondering, how could the boys manage to get thru all of this nicely without any bad thing happen? i feel sorry for the boys actually, i remember how crazy their schedule before MIROTIC concert that time..i was thinking that they won't have enuf time to prepare for the concert...but i was wrong, they could dine it nicely..compzare to other artist, our boys have busier schedule and have limitied time to prepare..but yet, they still manage to be healthy all the time..i'm happy bout this, but yet i feel sad..coz seems like they tried really hard..perhpas, they won't make us sad...

guys, i just read the news of other artist who collapsed due to high fever because of the hectic schedule and preparing the concert..and i read this kind of news a lot..such as WG, Hyori, BB, etc..when i compare their schedule and our boys schedule, and cpzre the time they hv for preparing with our boys..i wondering, how could the boys manage to get thru all of this nicely without any bad thing happen? i feel sorry for the boys actually, i remember how crazy their schedule before MIROTIC concert that time..i was thinking that they won't have enuf time to prepare for the concert...but i was wrong, they could dine it nicely..compzare to other artist, our boys have busier schedule and have limitied time to prepare..but yet, they still manage to be healthy all the time..i'm happy bout this, but yet i feel sad..coz seems like they tried really hard..perhpas, they won't make us sad...

Yup i agree. Thats why i got worried looking at their after cons pics lately. Yoochun especially looks really thin and tired. They've managed to stay healthy all this time without any serious bout of medical scare. Ocassionally we'll hear about flu's and stuff but they managed to take care of themselves. I think they've gotten used to it and their bodies are probably more adaptable to these kinds of stressfull conditions. Plus they have amazing support and motivations amongst members that keep them going. It makes me worry looking at their schedules and stuff but i get this great relief whenever i see them together as five on stage ,i dont think that they'll be able to do this if they are alone. The thing that keeps them going is their brotherhood and love for music.

Someday though i hope when they are comfortable enough of their position in the industry, they'll have more rest and time for themselves but for now though they have too keep on fighting.As fans we can only pray for their health and safety.

sory long essay. Yeah lately theres alot of news going around about ppl fainting, fatigue and such. Hope the boys are holding up. :) to all the other artists stay healthy :)

edit: lol.

Guest TVXQ<3

I was asking myself about this for a quite a long time now, I wonder how did they come up with 250.000 attendees in their concert tour coz if you'll do the math, it's not just 250.000 people attending but more than that. They have 21 tour dates and if you divide 250.000 to 21, then that would mean 11K only (TD?) people in each concert date. Or even if let's say they'll only accept 40K people in Tokyo Dome and not 55K, it still means 80K people in two days. So I'm still not contented on the numbers. This really bugs me. :lol: That could possibly mean they didn't fill all the seats? What?

I know the average attendees could at least be around 15K coz of Tokyo Dome and Saitama.

Someone enlighten me please. =))

Guest miss_h

Its because they are young and healthy :lol:

Well, I believe it's because their working environment is healthy and they are doing what they love to do the most in the world. Being able to sing with the member and going on tour is their dream and they love doing so...

Also, working with the people that you love really make it all enjoyable. I always love their staff. DBSK/THSK staff is always fond of them and help them to reduce the works load as much as they can like providing fans or simple gesture like smiling to them. The team seem to enjoy to works with each other ^^

It's also for the fans. I remember JJ says that in practice, they never able to sing a medley-dance song without loosing a breath but in real concert, they can do it. It's their passion. SO yeah.. they are trying really hard for us, FANS ^^

But yeah... DBSK is a hard worker, very hard worker....

@TVXQ <3 : maybe it because different arena have different capacity?? If I am not mistaken, the 'T' tour last year record 150.000 fans (or is it 110??) with Saitama become the biggest Arena. This year with the add of DOME so they add 100k+ more to that number. Maybe someone will provide a better statistic for us :)

Guest JJ.biased

OMG Haahaha This pcture made me laugh like crazy ^^. Su is too cutee

T_T

Don't quote images

[TRANS] Jaejoong Loves Fanboys? (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

(from a japanese fan account)

When fanboys shouted "Jaejoong", Jaejoong was so happy and started searching for them. Later he said in delight, "Chanting cheers from boys will become a driving force/power"

When there were male fans cheering for JaeJoong, he seem to have said " It's good to have love from male fans".

Translated by : crazee@TVXQFever

Please take out with full credits.

Credits : 好爱好爱金在中@东方神起吧+在啊花(japanese-chinese trans)+ tvxqfever.blogspot.com

awww.. It is great for myself as a girl fan to be seeing boy fans liking DBSK. ^^ I actually got into DBSK by a boy fan. I hope more boy fans will love DBSK <3

Guest Fairily_Spark

I was asking myself about this for a quite a long time now, I wonder how did they come up with 250.000 attendees in their concert tour coz if you'll do the math, it's not just 250.000 people attending but more than that. They have 21 tour dates and if you divide 250.000 to 21, then that would mean 11K only (TD?) people in each concert date. Or even if let's say they'll only accept 40K people in Tokyo Dome and not 55K, it still means 80K people in two days. So I'm still not contented on the numbers. This really bugs me. :lol: That could possibly mean they didn't fill all the seats? What?

I know the average attendees could at least be around 15K coz of Tokyo Dome and Saitama.

Someone enlighten me please. =))

Well Saitama can only fit 16,000 people maximum with the concert stage layout. Some people might be confused to think that the capacity of Saitama is 32,000. Well that figure is false and it was meant for the whole arena/stadium anyway. The boys only used part of Saitama super arena for their concert.

The actual max capacity of Tokyo dome is not 55,000 but something around 40,000. This will be even less with the concert stage layout since they have big stages and thus less room for seats.

Other halls/arenas usually have less than 10,000.

You can't just look at the maximum capacities since the area for seats will be significantly less for concerts.

The figures all work out eventually. :)

^^ I'll add CHangmin <3

2mmiuis.jpg

source: xiahyu-ri@ameblo

shared by: sharingyoochun@word

Tohoshinki @ Music Fair 21 Preview

10r6zh0.jpg

2wefhu8.jpg

It will be aired on 2009/06/20 at 18:00

Guests: Tohoshinki, GIRL NEXT DOOR, MASASHI SADA

Our boys will perform

- Share The World

- Sky

- My Destiny

- Stand by U

and this show was recored on 2009/06/03 and 2009/06/02

source: LAH+f-plant*33*

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

^^ cant wait,i always enjoy watching them in Music Fair :)

TVXQ Special on USEN Monthly J-Pop

USEN Monthly J-Pop will be showcasing TVXQ for the month of June.

This channel broadcasts specials on popular celebrities, recommends up and coming songs and little known good songs.

The special showcase on TVXQ will be shown in 4 parts over June.

Below is the list of songs that will be aired:

2ecd65v.jpg

Credits : mingjiscm.com+ tvxqfever.blogspot.com

Shared by : sharingyoochun@wordpress

Please take out with full credits.

NHK Eco Song Recording – Yoochun’s Birthday Celebration

11j53ep.jpg

NHK "Eco-song," included TVXQ

Recording of "Eco-song" Songs began.

Last Friday for five days

TVXQ recording began breaking down in the 102 studio.

It was just the day before the birthday YUCHUN,

We celebrated the end of a simple recording studio.

The photo shows a scene at the time.

Credits: DBSKnights + NHK Blog

Jaejoong and Kim Changwan ~ Heaven's Postman

Kim Chang-wan is s one of the main cast in Telecinema series (he’s a famous actor)

207vocn.jpg

In the blog she talked about Chang-Wan commented how Jae’s acting does, and he was quite satisfied with it.

mhy16u.jpg

2uemwbm.jpg

4h9l6f.jpg

2eg73bc.jpg

source: as tagged+ oNLY TVfxQ@naver

trans by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

^^ what a great compliment for jae :)

Guest fin123

One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! Presents:

STAND BY YOU

fansigns of encouragement

2hmfy35.jpg

A new, very quick project thought up by the staff of O! forums. We all know that the boys are going to be performing at the Tokyo Dome which was their dream and now it's coming true, so we want to show them that we are 100% behind them, hence the predictable name 'Stand by You.' This project is very simple and must be done very quickly... Why? Because we're giving this along with the Yoochun birthday project to the boys at Bangkok and the concert is June 27/28 so it must be done soon!

"Tokyo Dome is not just a dream anymore."

2yv8hw7.jpg

~

What you need to do is make fansigns with words of encouragement like 'DBSK fighting,' 'Congrats for Tokyo Dome,' anything that's encouraging as long as it can fit your signs and make sure it's all in ENGLISH. Make sure when you take a picture, the message can be seen! Also make your fansigns stand out and that the picture you take is 900x600px, no more, no less or your fansign will not be accepted.

We're creating a DVD so your pictures will be shown in a slideshow sort of way (together with a video that will be done by the staff), something simple but still meaningful and I'm 100% sure the boys will love it!

As for the delivery of the gifts, we have Plan A (quoted below) and Plan B. Both are guaranteed to work, but we’re still deciding on which plan to use / waiting for more confirmation. We’ll keep you guys posted ^^

Anyway, to those who are wondering, the Yoochun birthday project + Stand by You Tokyo Dome project will be handed over to our Thai contact (who is an admin of a large Thai SMTOWN site) who will then give it to TVXQ's staff / concert organizers on the 26th (press conference) OR on the 27th / 28th (after the concert).

lovedust (Rella) or "]diana© (Diana) will be bringing the gifts to Bangkok, so you guys don't have to worry <3

Deadliest deadline: 15th of June 2009 :lol:

soompi-friendly Advertisement Banners - Please feel free to use these!

soompi1.jpg

[url="http://www.onetvxq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2726"][img=http://i41.tinypic.com/k0q7mg.png][/url]
soompi2.jpg
[url="http://www.onetvxq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2726"][img=http://i42.tinypic.com/211szl0.png][/url]

The deadline is already next week! Get those digital cameras and start taking pictures ^__^

Archived