*dies*

video credit: justyou

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dbsgdec

Jaejoong kissing scene

Uwahhh! I was actually expecting more, but this is good enough. I wish the kissing scene was longer tho. But heck, for all we know, maybe there's tons more kissing scene thehehe. Jae looks good, but I'm wishing they used his O hair.. Jae O hair made him look more handsome and angelic. But I'll take what i can <3 I hope he'll speakmore in the movie than in the prview xD He looks like a pretty doll ^0^

Yoochun kissing scene

Can someone post this video again? And does anyone know when Dating on Earth will come out?

「Stand by U」 東方神起 PV ver. preview

- from 4th Live Tour TSC Fukuoka

Can someone pls share another link? The video has been taken down.. really want to see this..

I actually came here today for one reason only.. and that is to say..

Happy Birthday, Park Yoochun

Plaster than sweet smile always on your face,

You bring comfort and smiles to others,

Sweet smiling Yoochun, happy birthday <3

May your wish and happiness will continue yet for another year <3

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

a7070627182.jpg

from where is this pic?

can anyone tell me?

is this from a video?

plss tell me.

Guest vnoveria

ok i would like to ask the question when do u think 4th tour and 3rd tour dvds coming out?

idk i just saw a post saying like Miroticon coming out december or something

i would really like to buy the 3rd Mirotic Tour and 4th Secret Code :)

Hi all,

I have a question...regarding the 3th and 4th tour dvd that will coming out soon, is there anyway to tell SM Entertainment to create an English subtitle for both dvds??? I came from Indonesia and collected some of their tour concerts but mostly are in Japanese and Korean. I am so desperately hoping that these two will have an English subtitle. :tears: :tears: :tears: mostly while i'm watching them on dvd i dont know what were they talking about (eventhough i know a little bit of Korean from watching the dramas :D ).

Thank you ;)

Guest jen_junsu10

JJ's Kissing Scene-They looks so cute~ <3333 I haven't even felt jealous! mwahahahaha...xDD

Happy Birthday to Yoochun by the way!!

REQUEST

does anyone know where can I get Xiahtic full fancam... without any cuts.???

and steady fancam???

I'm planning to memorize Xiahtic steps...ahuhuhuhu... I need the full dance steps...

Thank You!!!

Guest whisperpuppies

I hope no one has done this yet....but here are my super quick translations for the 3rd Miroticon from the TBS version...from the Japanese subtitles. I don't understand all of it because I can't read/temporarily forgot some of the kanji, and it doesn't help they're not speaking Japanese. Oh, and also since they were all speaking, I wasn't really paying attention to who was saying what...but! I tried my best~ Anyways, here they are. I think someone else will sub it from Korean soon~

Please watch the video to follow along~ ^_^

Translation of talking part in 3rd Miroticon

ALL: 1, 2, 3. Hello, we're Tohoshinki

YH: Today a lot of people have come, we were really waiting for this long-wished for moment

It’s really been a long time

Even though it’s been about two years, I’ve wanted to meet you (fans)

Let’s introduce ourselves one by one

Before that, do you know this tour’s title (name)?

Wait, you must only remember “Mirotic”, right?

It’s “The 3rd Asia Tour Mirotic”

JS: Yunho, it’s not a-shi-a, but Asia

YH: Recently Junsu has been studying English

JS: Who's that? When I say “Who’s that” you should answer “Cassiopeia” ok?

YH: Wouldn’t it be nice if Junsu spoke only English from now on?

Use only English for your self-introduction

JS: Long time no see

I’m Junsu Xiah

That’s good?

Ok, thank you

YH: Did your self-introduction end already? You’re the only one speaking. What are you doing?

(I’m guessing he meant the others didn’t go yet)

CM: Hearing his self-introduction reminds me of one of Junsu’s gags. It was during a time where he was really into English gags.

Junsu…

JJ: Long time no see

JS: Long- long, time-time, no-no, see-see… Don’t look so long

CM: Long time don’t meet?

JS: It has a separation (as in absolute) meaning

YC: Do you remember that time at Japan?

CM: It was a time when Junsu was obsessed with English…jogging …(I’m not sure about what he’s saying about jogging)

YC: Junsu in the morning…jogging? (again not sure… pay no heed)

JS: He’s only joking…

YC: I was joking, but it’s to make you (fans) smile, right?

JS: Yes, for a smiling purpose

CM: Jokes about life are your specialty

YC: When Junsu heard “jogging”, he mistook the jo for the morning (pronounced jo), and he kept thinking about what the “ging” was. Then, he said” Ah! This is English”

JS: Wasn’t that novel/original (thinking?)? You’ve never heard of this before, right? From the start, everything is language’s…

YC: I get it, I get it. Let’s go to the next one. Not everyone has finished their self-introductions yet. Starting from Junsu, introduce yourself again.

JS: Hello, I’m Junsu. I’m happy to meet you all.

YC: Is today’s concert “pure/innocent”? Let us introduce ourselves in an innocent manner too. In a neat and clean way?

CM: Sweetly?

YC: Hello everyone. I’m Micky Yoochun and I’m happy to meet you all. Micky Yoochun’s meaning is… Yes, that’s good enough. Let’s go to the next one. Let’s do it innocently like when we first debuted

JJ: Innocently… those from the newcomer generation are the most innocent, aren’t they? Right, for the concert, I have to not smile, be expressionless. Camera? Where? The introduction: Hello, I’m Jaejoong. My name’s meaning is…it has the meaning of wanting to become the world’s hero (from Asia)

Please treat me well. Do any traces of a newcomer me remain?

JS: A little remain

YC: Besides Changmin, everyone hasn’t changed singe “Hug” times

JS: Only his mind has changed (not sure)

JJ: Let’s have the most-changed Changmin introduce himself

CM: I’ve seen the returning to the past in “Back to the Future”…Doing this like a novice makes me feel very embarrassed. Hello, I’m called Max Changmin.

YH: Since when did you talk like that?

CM: I’m not done yet. My hobby is watering flowers. I still don’t have any plans for marriage yet.

JS: (I can’t read this kanji…sorry)

CM: I haven’t prepared. I always just improvise on the spot. My mind turns quickly. My smartness is due to my parents.

JJ: If he talks about his parents, we can’t say anything anymore (to tease him?) Wait a second, please talk about one thing…Changmin’s piercings. It’s been one and a half years? 1 year ago… Before, he said how he wouldn’t pierce the precious body that his parents gave him, but after his friends persuaded him (sorry, I know this is not the kanji for persuade…but I just forgot it…), he immediately got a piercing

YH: Is it ok for his ears to flutter like this?

CM: This is an old story..

JJ: Changmin, let’s hear Yunho’s introduction…

CM: Yes, I’ve already finished my story

YH: Hello, I’m DBSK’s U-know Yunho. I’ve finished but…what?

JJ: How about “_____________”? (literally light and salt…but I don’t know what the slang is…)

YH: I have to return to like the time I debuted? I think everyone remembers… beginning, I had to open my eyes really big, and put on a manly image. Hello, I’m Uknow Yunho. My name has 2 meanings. The first meaning is Uknow, You know (if you say it fast), that’s the one you want to know. Another one is “The world’s _________________” (again the light and salt thing…I’m not sure). What am I doing? But then, I talked like I did in the old times.

JS: Anyways, besides Changmin, none of the members have changed

CM: My hobby is watering flowers

YC: Watering flowers…

YH: This doesn’t have anything to do with the next song..

JJ: It’s because of that that we’re becoming (putting on) this innocent (image)

YH: Innocently sweet

JJ: This is a song where we return to that time. I think everyone knows this song.

YH: But this time the song’s atmosphere has changed. Exercise your legs (weird phrase….) and let’s shout this together. Are you prepared to shout? (crowd says yes) Lastly, let’s have Jaejoong introduce this song, to fit the atmosphere.

JJ: No, I won’t introduce it. If you hear it, I think you will know it. So then, let’s continue with these feelings/atmosphere.

Guest grizzlybeary

here's another translation for heaven's postman preview:

"Why did you die?"

"Why didn't you tell me you got married?"

*the kiss scene*

"Are you a ghost?"

"something like that (or similar kinda)"?

"similar? I could see you last time!"

"take me too/let's go together!"

credit: ilwoolawyer on youtube

this one makes more sense. i heard hhj say "유령" which means ghost in korean. the "what was that?" "kiss" dialogue isn't there.

THANK YOU!! this makes so much more sense! :D and i knew i didn't hear a "kisseu" in there (: can someone please sub the longer 2.51min preview though? PLEASEE!!

but omgggg that ment is KILLER. it's so heartbreaking!!! and like everyone here I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THIS. hanhyojoo's acting is AMAZING. her feelings are just so RAW. omgoshh. and the OST is BEAUTIFUL. i love joongie's voice when he sings high like that :D

does anyone know how cassies got hold of the preview though? it looks like it was in a cinema... was it a sneak release for the cassies or just a trailer? the 2.51min one sounds like a trailer...the scenes seem to be jumping. but why would they put the climatic kiss scene in the trailer? shouldn't the best scenes be kept hidden? haha. isn't that how trailers work... unless there's MORE? :P anyone knows if there's a video accompanying that?

Guest Eszterke

Since i can't found a Happy Birthday thread...

Happy Birthday, Micky Yoochun!

Please take care of yourself, as well of the boys too!!!

Enjoy this day, have fun!

(it's still the 4th here...)

;)

Guest Shaneira

The kissing scene...Don't get me wrong, but I can't even say if it was a 100% REAL kiss (if you know what I mean), coz they kinda tried to "hide" it lol

The OST sounds awesome! Makes me wanna cry like a dog -.-"

Guest yeondu

about the kiss scene, i think the kiss scene is a bit longer than we think...cause it looks like they cut part of the scene and moved on to next...? anywho jae joong's acting improve alot! especially wen hyo joo shook him and told him to take her with him...that look on his face! so much emotions...so painful to watch :tears:

Guest sayada

Ohh..Happy Happy Birthday Mr. Park Yoochun! ^^

JJ's Kiss Scene Gifs @ Heaven's Postman

Warning: This is not for the faint-hearted

JJKissHPces_soompi2.gif

JJKissHPces_soompi3.gif

JJKissHPces_soompi5.gif

JJKissHPces_soompi.gif

JJKissHPces_soompi4.gif

*dies*

video credit: justyou

Heart it disintegrate. i see kissing with her.

Guest nikkikim

^remove img tag before you get a warning

I hope no one has done this yet....but here are my super quick translations for the 3rd Miroticon from the TBS version...from the Japanese subtitles. I don't understand all of it because I can't read/temporarily forgot some of the kanji, and it doesn't help they're not speaking Japanese. Oh, and also since they were all speaking, I wasn't really paying attention to who was saying what...but! I tried my best~ Anyways, here they are. I think someone else will sub it from Korean soon~

Please watch the video to follow along~ ^_^

Translation of talking part in 3rd Miroticon

wow, thank you so much for your effort. I know you need to dedicate your time a lot. how long have you learn japanese? mine is just one term with a long break. :P Can you provide the link to this vdo please? I want to see Junsu speaks English. was he really into English a while ago?

Happy Birthday Yoochun, sengilchukahamnida... I hope you have a wonderful birthday, forever happiness and success in whatever you do.

Archived