[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest laisue

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn70/da...e/hbdm1copy.jpg[

%7Boption%7Dhbdm2_copy.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhbdm3_copy.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhbdm4_copy.jpg

And these are photos & clip of "Happy Birthday Micky The Project 2008" to share with you. Actually, we made a photo book especially for Micky but had no chance to give it to him :( so one of our member put it to the clip instead.

%7Boption%7DHBD_project081.jpg

%7Boption%7DHBD_project082.jpg

%7Boption%7DHBD_project083.jpg

%7Boption%7DHBD_project084.jpg

All credits go to MickyHome@popcornfor2.com-THAILAND, our warm & sweet little home for Micky lovers & Yuchunism.

Waaaaa~ You are Great !! Really love your "happy birthday Micky project"

You girls are amazing !!!

Thank you for sharing~

090604 Heaven Postman Preview "Kissing Scene"

Can't wait this look really good !

That song is just beautiful~ and the drama must be good too ! I think I will take a look at it !!!

btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKY OPPA~<3

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CTNHJAM

qsnhdbsxbuwdhtruy#%@$ the kissing scence was hot. I thought, i'm going to hurt so bad BUT wow no, in fact this may sound perverted, but i swear i'm not, I WANT A LONGER KISSING SCENE and HEAVEN'S POSTMAN to air right now. :P

On a side note, HAPPY BDAY YOOCHUN~~~ENJOY YOUR BDAY. Stay healthy and happy.

Good luck for THSK for the japan tour. <3

Guest sheilapiglet

that was heart-wrenchingly beautiful....i already knew that HJ's acting would be good, but i can't judge JJ's skills yet since he didn't do much here except for stand and look hot..hahaha...I'm sure that he's improved from before tho.....I wonder why they didn't say anything about JJ singing the HP song tho?...or is it just some other singer that sounds alot like him?...lol.

stuff to share:

[Journey여행] 090601 MTV 日韓音樂瘋 TVXQ Cut+Share the world PV

Guest miss_h

After I calm down a little bit now I want to comment about HP more :P

The kissing scenes: I am glad because from the preview I can tell it was a 'real' kiss not just two lips touching and that's it (you know, the type of Bi and SHK in Full House and GJD+JH). And after a while, count me in to people who want the kissing scenes a little bit longer. I'm not gonna lie, I do want to throw my pillow to the wall but I want to see it longer..... I have my therapy, now I am ready for more :P:) ...

JJ acting: Honestly, I don't know yet. From their banjun and drama, I think it's not that bad. But he looks like a glowing angel from the preview. He is soooo gorgeous and he do look mysterious with his black hair

Kinkie_Lass: me too, I miss them in Hey3. If I am not wrong, Bolero is the last song that they promote in Hey3x right?? I want them to got there and become the main guess once again.

Guest Mabe

[OneTVXQ] Heaven's Postman Preview [English Subbed]

This was done really, really quickly ^^; Mel was online and I was online too, so...

Psh, Jae XD This is supposed to be Chun's day, ya know? :P

:lol: @ the bolded part XDD Thanks for the subbed version Diana ^^

LOL i think alot of us arent freakin out with the kissin scene because we dont actually see their lips touchin each other lol! The preview kiss scene looks sad :( I found it abit funny when Jae leaned over for the kiss though... He leaned aside before he moved forward for the kiss lol XD

Ive uploaded the OST by Jae on Youtube. This was taken from the longer version of the preview (audio clip only)! If you dont wanna get spoiled with the plot and you understand Korean then this clip isnt for you lol!

Aaaaah the song sounds sad! :tears: This clip sounds more heartbreakin than the 'kiss preview' :( I wanna watch this ASAP! >___<

Edit: Oopss i forgot.. Happy Birthday Chun XD

Guest teeniebliss

「Stand by U」 東方神起 PV ver. preview

- from 4th Live Tour TSC Fukuoka

I can't wait for the HQ version. Much better attempt at just standing around (well they still are..lols) and having some movement in the camera flow from one member to another.

OMG!!!!! I couldn't sit still knowing what was to come in the preview!! lols. I was all squealing and smiling^^ Yes, as much as it hurts to see that it's not my lips on his, I calmed down after knowing he planted one on an actress I like. hehe. Ahhh, can't wait till it's released!^^

Omigod!! I love it. I'm probably gonna be bashed for saying this but I wish the kiss

was a little longer. The scene was so.....erg. I don't know. I'm getting so giddy.

Hahaha. I can't wait to see the dang movie. And the song. It was Jae's beautiful voice.

LMAO!!! Lucky girl. =D

No. You're not the only one. After seeing the preview, I want it to be longer!! Guess it's the only time we can actually picture him w/ another female... :tears::lol:

Jaejoong was simply gorgeous in Heaven's Postman :blush:

Happy Birthday Micky!!

Guest wing834

^^ thank you so much for uploading the audio~ OMO, the audio sounds even more heartbreaking than the fancamed preview~ so theres actually a longer clip... wonder whether we're gonna c it soon~

we get to hear more of jae in the clip :D the song is beautiful.... jae's voice really suits the song, i can totally fear the sadness in his voice~

Guest afterglow.

THAT WAS IT? i wish the kiss was longer. oh well, i'll just tell myself they made many ngs. lol. i love how the sunset just had to conveniently silhouette the kiss lol. i guess they wanted to play safe and not have to deal with many many many many potential angry fans. but it was a nice and beautiful scene. jaejoong and han hyo joo look great together.

the song sounds beautiful, definitely a tearjeaker. i hope someone will translate it soon.

Guest XiahxTiffany

yes Heaven's Postman is coming out soon :)

cant wait going to watch the same episode til next one comes out lol !!!

Guest lyphta

W & Whale (band and singer I believe), sang MIROTIC on a show :D

You'll have to wait a bit for the HDness cause it was just uploaded~

credit: redberry95

Reminds me of Wheesung and Lyn's version.

Though it sucks that she sang "under my sky" T_T I guess the ban is still going? I thought we won ><

Anyways, Happy Birthday Yoochun ah~ :D

And I totally loved the kiss in Heaven's Postman!

It looked genuine and tender. <3

Dunno about Jae's acting skills, but he sure looks like a good kisser LOLLLL

I can't wait to hear an HQ version of Jae's track on the OST! :D sounds so heart wrenching T_T

I read that Heaven's Postman is delayed till September. They'll be airing the film version first in Japan, and then show the drama version in Korea after. They want to show the drama one after another like any other drama instead of showing one episode and waiting a few months for the next one :X

September is too far away though T_T

Guest alexkziel

Okay, this is bad for me

I dont feel anything towards the kiss scene in Heaven's Postman

Btw, the song is LOVE

Sounds promising and heartbreaking~~

You are not the only one but not only towards the kiss :ph34r:

The acting was... :unsure:

Anyways, Happy Birthday Yoochun! :D

Guest afterglow.

here's another translation for heaven's postman preview:

"Why did you die?"

"Why didn't you tell me you got married?"

*the kiss scene*

"Are you a ghost?"

"something like that (or similar kinda)"?

"similar? I could see you last time!"

"take me too/let's go together!"

credit: ilwoolawyer on youtube

this one makes more sense. i heard hhj say "유령" which means ghost in korean. the "what was that?" "kiss" dialogue isn't there.

Guest chyna

I really love the preview of HEAVEN's POSTMAN!! At first i have to admit i was kind of preparing myself to be heartbroken with the kiss, BUT SURPRISINGLY it was totally ok with me and i want to see more! it looks like jae is finally putting on his acting chops.. cant wait for the whole thing. ^^

Guest choliese

Thank you both for sharing! It's about time they released a preview of Heaven's Postman!

I have a feeling Jae will blow us with his acting skills this time, his expression tells more than words can.

I can't wait till it's broadcasted, hope they will release a date soon.

and the song is beautiful, this drama will make me cry T-T

Guest eternalmerkamoon

i hope this wasn't shared yet but if it was sorry =/ =/

[fancam] HD Junsu sexy dance super close up! 9095 perf.

it's HD quality! ^^

cre: picnic xiah

also reupped another eng sub vid~

[Eng Sub/HQ] Taegoon talking about Jaejoong

Guest Nightsky1

How can we judge based on him just standing and saying a couple of words? I've always liked his movements though and he looks good.

A shadowed kiss huh? Oh what they do to not get the creepy fan girls all riled up.

I think more than a longer kiss you should ask for a clearer, more up close if anything.

When I saw this clip my first thought on what people would say was "I wouldn't push him away like that". :lol:

I want to hear this song without the screaming so I'll just wait for the actual one.

Guest Sunar

does anyone know that they are saying in the longer preview???

>.< i want to watch it and knwo what they are saying

september is toooo far away right now

i want this out nooooow

gaaaah

Oh wow i havent been here in ages!

ok heavens postman.....jae has capture my heart with that look of his again.

Those eyes are just unresistable.

Im waiting for the whole thing to come out now.

Thanks for the fast sub also from onetvxq<33

And i just got to comment on the miroticon.

I think this has become one of my favorite concert from them in terms of performance, singing and the song choices.

Everything just seem to match up so well.

and i just cant get enough of the way u are.

The arrangement was just fantastic, like seriously.

I love this version oh so much.

Anyways thanks guys for all the fast updates!!!!!

And happy birthday to the beloved park micky yuchun!

edit: oh wow i havent posted in so long and once i post i topped a page.....

well i'lll try and find something to share. LOLS

edit 2: ok since its chunnies birthday, heres a vid to share.

Smile with Yoochun~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOOCHUN!

Credits to mickytohos for uploading

Archived