[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

090604 Heaven Postman Preview "Kissing Scene"

happy birthday micky yuchun. I wish you all the best and keep smiling for us. I know TVXQ because of you.

Omigod!! I love it. I'm probably gonna be bashed for saying this but I wish the kiss

was a little longer. The scene was so.....erg. I don't know. I'm getting so giddy.

Hahaha. I can't wait to see the dang movie. And the song. It was Jae's beautiful voice.

LMAO!!! Lucky girl. =D

&&Happy Birthday Yoochun. XD

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wing834

OMO!! the kissing scene is HP~ its so sweet, love the jaejoo couple~ im totally spazzing rite now :D wished we saw more preview of jae acting~ the background music sounded so good~ wonder where fans got that clip from..

Hello, everyone! I've been fading from the thread for so long that I've to trace back like million pages! :sweatingbullets: Anyway, I'm back again and would like to share with you something we did as a celebration for our beloved Micky Yuchun's Birthday. :D Hope I can post it here because there is no birthday thread for him. :blink:

Recently, we have seen several photos & clips of our TVXQ boys with their cute & happy dogs ... but when looking around ... there still be many dogs that are not lucky and well-treated like that. That's why we (members of MickyHome@popcornfor2.com-THAILAND) decided to do our "Happy Birthday Micky The Project 2009" by donating necessary items and money for The Home of Homeless Animals called "Baan Saeng Tawan" where there are about 350 dogs & 100 cats (young, old, sick, injured & handicapped) on Saturday, May 30, 2009.

This is the 2nd year that we do this kind of project on behalf of Micky - Park Yuchun. If you still remember, last year we donated necessities & 15,800 baht for Phayathai Babies Home (Home for Orphans) and this year the members and many kind helpers who knew about the project helped donate instant food, raw rice, mosquito repellers, detergents and many more and other 18,650 baht to support for water & electrical expenses. The owner of the place "Aunt Nida" really appreciated our good will and she had little teary eyes when saying thank you (some of us, too). We also told her that we do all this for Micky on his birthday and showed her Micky's photo. She said she didn't know him but he's handsome! :D

After we said goodbye to Aunt Nida and all poor but lovable cats & dogs, we had our little party to celebrate Micky's birthday in advance. Everything was simple but filled with the air of happiness. We all smiled & laughed, especially when eating cake and looking at that little chubby thing in yellow pyjamas & blue socks. :D He never changed a bit! And notice the colour of the cake? Yes, it's the same colour as Micky's pants at the end of Mirotic Concert - just something to cheer us up for the up-coming Mirotic Concert in Thailand, which we'll do something for Micky & the gang as well!

The photos of "Happy Birthday Micky The Project 2009" (preparation, donation & celebration) are shown below:

hbdm1copy.jpg

hbdm2_copy.jpg

hbdm3_copy.jpg

hbdm4_copy.jpg

And these are photos & clip of "Happy Birthday Micky The Project 2008" to share with you. Actually, we made a photo book especially for Micky but had no chance to give it to him :( so one of our member put it to the clip instead.

HBD_project081.jpg

HBD_project082.jpg

HBD_project083.jpg

HBD_project084.jpg

We managed to continue our project every year ... it's happy to think that the older our Micky are, the more needed people / animals will be helped ... We will do all the projects with our hearts as the best wishes for Micky on his birthdaysssss. Any good returns from what we do, let them all go to our beloved Micky and TVXQ ...

Finally, OUR PRECIOUS MICKY YUCHUN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Be happy, healthy, successful and ... be yourself. We love you just the way you are. :)

~* Always keep the faith *~

All credits go to MickyHome@popcornfor2.com-THAILAND, our warm & sweet little home for Micky lovers & Yuchunism.

Guest sweetfig

happy birthday micky yuchun. I wish you all the best and keep smiling for us. I know TVXQ because of you.

FINALLY!!!!

even though jae was not saying anything at all in the trailer, it seems to me that his face was the one who was doing the talking.

You can really see the emotion.

Aaaaaaaahh. make the kiss longer!!. hehehe.

I CAN"T wait anymore for heaven's postman!!T___T

oh and happy birthday micky scrunched up face.LOL!!!

Guest kinkie_lass

it's too short!! i want more~

it was so fascinating to see my kid sister put her hands over her eyes yet she's trying to peek at the kissing scene. i'm pretty sure that brief scene of jaejoong and the lead girl scarred her at least for a while :lol:

HAPPY TURNING 23/24 CHUN!FACE *insert Hey Micky! song* :wub:

It's funny how music fair and music japan kinda fight over who host the most performance of THSK and want to be the leading of their promo. Good thing... good thing.. ^^

i agree. it seems that MJ and MF21 are the only music program that constantly invite Tohoshinki for their single promo. Truthfully i missed them appearing in Hey3x! Music Champ and even Music Fighter. these shows are way funnier

Guest angelicsinner

Okay, this is bad for me

I dont feel anything towards the kiss scene in Heaven's Postman

Btw, the song is LOVE

Sounds promising and heartbreaking~~

Guest Serenity89

Ah, Heaven's Postman! The preview completely made my day, thanks to the uploader. I've been waiting for HP for so long and was really sad when it keeps being pushed back. The drama looks really intriguing and full of emotions. Just by seeing the preview it makes you want more until there's nothing left. Han Hyo Joo's acting is really good. I love Jaejoong's acting skills within the 54 seconds. I can't wait to see what else they have in store for us. Gah! September needs to hurry up and be here soon.

I thought the kissing scene was going to be something cheesy but it was really romantic. I wish the kissing scene was longer and more clear but the background was really romantic and peaceful. I love the song, I wonder what its called.

Omigod!! I love it. I'm probably gonna be bashed for saying this but I wish the kiss

was a little longer. The scene was so.....erg. I don't know. I'm getting so giddy.

Hahaha. I can't wait to see the dang movie. And the song. It was Jae's beautiful voice.

LMAO!!! Lucky girl. =D

No, no, no. Your not the only one who wants a longer kissing scene. Lol. I was feeling the exact same way when I was watching it. And I agree that the girl is really lucky.

Um okay. I can't believe I'm tearing over watching the preview?! :tears:

I was expecting some sadness but man, this is tear-jerking.

I gotta admit, JJ and HHJ look quite good together... ^^

The sadness is too overwhelming for me to feel jealous even though my heart did skipped a beat when their lips touched! :P

gaaaah... can't wait to watch this!! ><

Guest beibe87

regarding JJ's kissing scene..

i think its kinda surprise me to see many people being so supportive and asking for longer version of it..i thought people will start jealous and upset about this..wow.. B)

i''m glad ppl could see in boarder perspective like this..to accept the fact that all is just for acting..

i should agree with those whoa re saying that the kissing scene was pretty..i admit it myself..the scenery behind them is just so lovely to see..can't wait to see the movie.. :rolleyes:

The photos of "Happy Birthday Micky The Project 2009" (preparation, donation & celebration) are shown below:

sorry to cut your post..

that was so sweet of you guys..i'm sure yoochun will be super happy to see what u guys have done on behalf of him.. :rolleyes:

just a recap from previous pages

JAEJOONG - STAND UP - "TSC" 4th live tour Fukuoka [Fancam] "9095" Junsu Ver @ Fukuoka

[Fancam] "9095" Jaejoong Ver @ Fukuoka 090530

[FANCAM] 090530 4th Live Tour TSC Fukuoka - Begin & Forever Love (Junsu)

[FANCAM] 090530 4th Live Tour TSC Fukuoka - Taxi & Wasurenaide (Junsu)

[FANCAM] 090530 4th Live Tour TSC Fukuoka - Junsu dance in Purple Line

090524 The 4th Live Tour 2009 the secret code in Sapporo ~ TVXQ 9095 ~

Sexy Yoochun ~ 9095 @ TSC Tour Fukuoka 090530+31 [fancam]

Yoochun ~ Mirotic+Force+HM,&S+ChooseyLover @ TSC Tour Sapporo 090523 [fancam]

sapporo secret game+share the world

sapporo Take Your Hands

240509 Tohoshinki-Mirotic@Sapporo Makomanai Ice Arena

[Fancam] The Secret Code Tour ~ Stand+by+U

090510 DBSK Force @ 4th Live Concert The Secret Code Concert Tour Saitama [fancam] Yunho

DBSK ~100509 4th Concert TSC in Saitama - Beg!n~

[FANCAM ] 090509 - DBSK/Tohoshinki - Kiss the Baby Sky @4th Live Tour: The Secret Code

Guest wing834

^^ thank you so much for the sub~ it makes it even more sadder to know what they r talking about~ seems like jae is a spirit, and han hyojoo know that they cant fall in love, but the really love each other~ when jae said "kiss", it was so sad!

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi Everybody !!!

I´d like to thank You for Heaven`s Postman

Kiss Scene preview !!!

I thought this scene so sad ne???

I LOVED so much to see JaeJoong♥ in kiss scene!!!

I thought this scene totally poetic , romantic and tragic too ...

3 feelings at the same time ne???

Perfect atmosphere ;) !!!

I´m crazy dor watch Heaven´s Postman !!!

JaeJoong♥ was perfect in scene and Han Hyo Joo♥ super

talentous girl ne???

JaeJoong♥ so manly and I hope to see him in a future drama ne???

Now I´m just posting some caps By me :w00t: ok???

H1.png

H4.png

H3.png

GOOO JaeJoong♥ She´s Yours haha \0/ !!!

H5.png

H6.png

H7.png

H8.png

H9.png

H12.png

H13.png

H14.png

H16.png

Credits:www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com+justforheroyou+uploader.

Please this caps by me so take fullcredits ok?

Thank You so much!!!

Guest paloma_jaejoong

Looks sooo beautiful :rolleyes:

Oh My Heart..jj is very pretty OMG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOOCHUNNNNNN

Guest hachiko park

God!! I'm so excited

I just want to watch Heaven's Postman right now!

and I want the song too

I love it!

Thanks for sharing!

YOOCHUN ah! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Guest jadedbeauty

OMG! =o! Ahhh, im so excited for this drama! :D I can't say that Jae's acting is bad or great, but based on this short video,

it looks really good! I love the ending part when shes like " Leave, Leave me alone!" and he just stands there while she gets mad. ): so sad.

I can't wait. I hope they show like the "FULL" drama trailers soon! :D Its bound to happen since this is out right? *crossesfingers* (: Thanks for the video w/ subs! <3

-EDIT-

Awww man. i dongbanged a page. :X

Archived