[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

I think the boys charted #2 in Oricon Monthly singles ranking for May... (unless i'm mistaken, but i saw it on oricon site. hopefully that's an updated one.) when was STW/We Are released again? don't remember... :sweatingbullets:

but yeah, just happy our boys scored #2 in Monthly. what was their highest monthly chart before?

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 432521

I think the boys charted #2 in Oricon Monthly singles ranking for May... (unless i'm mistaken, but i saw it on oricon site. hopefully that's an updated one.) when was STW/We Are released again? don't remember... :sweatingbullets:

but yeah, just happy our boys scored #2 in Monthly. what was their highest monthly chart before?

I think number 2 monthly is the highest ever because Summer Dream was number 2.

Guest mandasoh

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

[TRANS] 090531 FUKUOKA DAY #2 - Jaejoong's Thank You Message

Everyone, it's Jaejoong.

For the first time in a while, we had a great live in Fukuoka! (T/N: Like, it's been too long since they have been in Fukuoka)

It's too bad that Yunho and I couldn't come to Fukuoka previously (T/N: For the TSC Promos)...

We finally came and we ate alot of good food too. (^○^)

And I got to meet the Fukuoka staff that I've been wanting to meet o(^◇^) o

But the most important thing is

I got to meet the Fukuoka fans

\(^◇^)/

These last two heartfelt/happy days were the best~

Thank you and let's see each other again soon~

\(^o^)

Taitai! Taitai!

Translation Credits: zhuuzhuusoba@iscreamshinki.net

Source: DNBN

Please do not remove credits.

Anyone in the thread japanese? I just want to ask what do you think of the Stand by u lyrics? Because although i totally love the song, I know the feeling is a bit different when you are reading the translated lyrics compared to REALLY feeling the song in japanese. so what do you think?=)

The lyrics are really pretty, in a sad way. And part of it's charm is that it doesn't try too hard by using all the big words and stuff.

IMO, their earlier singles were full of big words, and since they couldn't emote as well as compared to now, it was just O.O "Okay, good try."

But, Stand By U is really different. The lyrics are simple, yet completely heartwrenching, U-know? ^^ Sorry, couldn't resist. And, I think it's realistic, you can relate it to a real relationship IMO. Also, I think now that they have a better grasp of the language, their emotions are coming across really well.

I love SBU. Even with my limited Japanese, it blows me away. Also, the melody is not to dark, kinda light in fact, and yet it still manages to pull at your heartstrings. D:

The person who wrote/composed it is ♥

And Toho is of course ♥♥♥ :P

<3 manda

Guest suika_suki

Sorry for cutting your post ^^; The guy in the video used to be the vocalist of a Japanese rock band called Λucifer (Lucifer). His name is Makoto Koshinaka. They were pretty popular a few years back when the band was still together, but I guess now he's a soloist? I don't really follow their career xD But for the anime fans, you might know him from Kaikan Phase, the band did the songs for the anime. :D

And I think his ringtone was KimiSuki and he was asked to sing it :D The fans went wild! XD

I hope this isn't considered spam. xD

edit: Here i just found a longer vid with the fans screaming as soon as they heard KimiSuki! You can see how surprised Makoto was when his "fans" went gaga over the ringtone LOL. The female host sang a bit of it, and the male host danced... Mirotic? xD

thanks for the info on him. lol. it seems like makoto's fans are also fans of tohoshinki. =D he was like O_O when fans started screaming haha. it's cool that he has kimisuki on his phone. it's one of those songs that both fans and nonfans can appreciate. my whole family loves the song.

Makoto's fan meeting was in Thailand. As we know that DBSK has HUGE fan base in Thailand, so many fans of Makoto are probalbly DBSK's fans as well. :lol:

Guest lil' zen

I'm that someone...thanks alot!!^^ I hope thr's more...I juz luv Xiah in this one...

Yunjae's cartoons esp Jae's one with the Jae angel is done very perfectly...

Guest sheilapiglet

Jaejoong Unpexpected Moment

oh my gosh, sorry JJ, but I laughed so hard watching this....we all know how clumsy JJ is and how many mistakes he makes onstage..but it's just so funny seeing them compiled like this...and to think that this is only a few of the many others...hahaha..but at least he admits it=P

for those that can't see the subs for the second half of the vid above, here's a clearer version=D

DBSK ~Jaejoongie admits he's clumsy~

the members are so understanding and forgiving=P

Thai Karaoke Tohoshinki 9095 Fancam YunJae @ The Secret Code Concert

oh my gosh, double the smexiness...especially at 1:25 and 1:37...*drools*

Guest tyrajaejoong

hey all... :)

i wanna ask, if u guys have this pic,plezzzz share with me..

when and where thay took this pic??

kygjj.jpg

Guest Senorita_

[TRANS + NEWS] 090601 TOHOSHINKI #2 ON MAY ORICON MONTHLY SINGLES RANKING

What great results :) I'm really happy that Share The World came 2nd on the Monthly Chart, I would surely hope Stand By U would do the same and be as sucessful as STW :)

Oooo Micky is wearing a SF cap =] My hometown =D

Does anyone know how long they are staying in Japan?

I really miss hearing their news in Korean and I want a Korean single or album to come out

ALso Is Heaven Postman finally out yet?

Thanks

I think they might stay in Japan for a few months, though I'm not sure when they'll come back to Korea though...

Heaven's Postman hasn't beeen released yet, I think it will be released soon.

Guest Firetails

Hey guys! Been a little while since I posted here~~

Does anyone mind making a gif of Changmin's body wave at around 3:37-38 during the MIROTIC concert performance of "Are You A Good Girl"?? LOL :D

Here's the link for the video if you're curious as to what it looks like:

I have no idea how to make gifs, but if someone could help that would be AWESOME!!! Thanks! :)

Guest tyrajaejoong

so its yoochun..i thought its jaejoong..hehe because their hairstyle look similar..

btw, thank you soooo much for the pic!

Guest redevilica

PERFORMANCES

available in CB :lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

Dong Bang Shin Ki – Mirotic on Bigeast 3rd FanClub Event [shewshewbox].avi [69.1 MB]

Dong Bang Shin Ki – Bolero on Bigeast 3rd FanClub Event [shewshewbox].avi [113.9 MB]

Dong Bang Shin Ki – Begin on Bigeast 3rd FanClub Event [shewshewbox].avi [106.8 MB]

Dong Bang Shin Ki – Message to Bigeast on Bigeast 3rd FanClub Event [shewshewbox].avi [125.6 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest sweetfig

Remember this?

[NEWS] Tohoshinki's song to be featured in compilation CD

thsk.jpg

The tracklist is out!

Title Description: OTOKONAKI

Release Date: June 3, 2009

Price: ¥ 2,500 (tax excluded price ¥ 2,381)

"OTOKONAKI" Official Site

※ including TVXQ's, "OTOKONAKI" public comments during the recording.

ALBUM COVER

otokonakicoversweetfig.jpg

Track List

1. EXILE / Lovers Again

2. 東方神起 / どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?

3. COLOR / 涙が落ちないように

4. bkoz / 真冬の魚

5. 山崎まさよし / One more time, One more chance

6. 東京スカパラダイスオーケストラ / 追憶のライラック ~Reminiscent Lilac~

7. ラムジ / ラブレター

8. Skoop On Somebody / 潮騒

9. SOFFet / Answer

10. KEN THE 390 / 届けたくて… feat.青山テルマ

11. エイジア エンジニア / Orion

12. Ryohei / you said...

13. 槇原敬之 / もう恋なんてしない '08

14. Natural Radio Station / World Need Da... (LOVE & PEACE version)

15. 木山裕策 / home

source: toho-jp.net

credits: sweetfig.blogspot

Guest miss betty

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THEIR #2 MONTHLY!!!!!!!!!

If i'm not wrong SURVIVOR ended up 2nd for monthly too right?

I think all of us know by now that the sales is now more important than the ranking..

Sure you'll get an acknowledgement from being 1st but at the end of the day, it's how much you sell..

The boys are slowly succeeding in that area..

Their consequtives #1 dailys had created some sort of platform for them in the industry and now they are backing that up by the sales figures..

Regardless of who they are up against, we want them to secure GOLD, PLATINUM, MILLION..

Tohoshinki Mu-Mo Mobile Magazine Interview

2rylq48.jpg2h84w45.jpg

Q.What is your first impression of Stand by U?

Jaejoong

When I first heard of the song, I thought it was good.I like memorable melodys, but I like repetitive lyrics too.I was thinking it might be more expresseing the bottom of a guy’s heart rather than ‘Why Did I Fall in Love with You”

Yunho

The first moment I heard this song, Aah…lonely…It’s regrettable that it’s about a guy who is still looking for his parted girl,but I think everyone at least once ever experienced this ..

Q.Did the recording go smooth?

Junsu

Recordings are always done with a blazing willpower,but the emotions of this song were so strong,that it especially had more willpower than others.

Changmin

This time the members especially gave much more opinions.

Jaejoong

For example, the shake at the beginning of the song that me and Yoochun sings,we also recorded the beginning, talking in vibration.But it was edited out (laughs).

Yunho

That’s regretting (laughs).

Junsu

Even though the recording was finished, they constantly did it again, over and over againtrying while suggesting things.

Q. What were you thinking when you sang this song?

Yunho

When I sing ballads, sometimes I think about the lyrics while I’m singing.I practice until I automatically think of the

lyrics and it move my lips naturally and sometimes I also think about other things while singing it.This song is arranged with good beat and the code is memorable so it especially has a lot of emotion.

Q. During the part of the chorus are so beautiful!

Yoochun

Thank you! I love that part too.

Q.I heard that you’re singing it in your current tour, how was the audience’s response?

We asked them to concentrate on the lyrics and then sang,and they all kept quite and listened. After the song ended,they clapped for us and there were sometimes some people who cried.They thought up of their past love and they always had an imagining, thinking expression on their face.

Q. I want to ask a guy to sing it for me at a karaoke room.

Yunho

It is a song that is suitable for any style so we would be happy.

Yoochun

We’re happy, but it’d be better if you sang it with a feeling with no strength then I’m going to sing this song up!

Jaejoong

I’m sure you’ll have fun singing this song because the arrangement is good.

Q. In contrast, tea for two is a very sweet love song.

Junsu

It’s a song that makes you feel connection between fall and autumn.I’m thinking it may be a good song to listen to while driving around a beach.

Jaejoong

Stand by You and Tea for Two have similiar atmospheres but the lyrics and melody have exact opposite parts which makes it have great balance.

Q.Right now, you’ve been touring live for a while with the audience, has there been any difference?

Jaejoong

The biggest point would expectedly, words.Talk of the things we think and talk about it directly,

Everything just comes out naturally. And, the audience…to see from stage, the audiences age group becomes more broadens, also we see increasing number of male audiences standing there too.

Yoochun

We want to show a hard work performance and our hearts have no change, but if we were comparing to last time,that I don’t think of anything and the feeling that I just have fun.It’s a great strength when laughing with spirit.

Q. Finally, please send message to mu-mo magazine readers.

Jaejoong

This song of love I hope that of course females, and males would listen to it a lot,and I think that when you sing it, you feel like you’re going to wallow in so please listen to it!

Junsu

Stand by You is a song that is completed as very different to the genre that Tohoshinki normally sings,

but we are still able to sing various genres such as dance, R&B, ballad, so it would be great if you can learn about us through this song.

We will continue to work hard!

Changmin

This summer we have A-Nation, and this year as well, Tohoshinki will continue with various activities so please look forward to it!

------------------------

2lcm69.jpg

Q.From Tohoshinki’s music, which has the most emotions?

Stand By U

Q.What’s your favorite karaoke song?

Nakashima Mika [snow flower]

Q.Tell us your most recent regret!

While touring, I accidentally got my dance move wrong.

30aryo6.jpg

Q. Tell us a secret about Changmin please!

That he is recently on a diet.

Hug

Q. As a leader of Tohoshinki, tell us what is your goal next year!

Hope to receive and give more love to all.

1zml05h.jpg

Doumini coopere Kimi Wa Suki Ni Natta Shimattan Darou?

Q.A song you’d like to compose in the future?

An exciting dance song

Q.Since living with the members, a meal by you that had great response?

kimchi stew with lots of onion

snys01.jpg

Q. Tell us a secret about Jaeoong please!

He sleeps while is listening to loud music.

Stand by U

Q. Apart from piano, tell us you other skill!

Taekwondo

el1sar.jpg

Q. Tell us a secret about Yoochun please!

his forehead is wide while breast is thin.

Q. What is Tohoshinki’s song in which you have most emotion?

Proud

Q.Please tell us your recent gag!

I’m sorry higesori

<unrecorded personal questions to mu-mo magazine>

5a00vp.jpg

Yunho

Q. What song did you purchase recently?

Michael Jackson’s concert music, but recently has bought its DVD!

Changmin

Q. Please tell us a secret about Junsu!

His sneezing sounds amazing

Jaejoong

Q. Tell us a secret about Yunho please!

He can create a clover shape using his tongue

Yoochun

Q. What is Yoochun’s charm in life?

The existence of being able to live itself

Junsu

Q. Whom do you wish to meet right now?

I would like to meet Beethoven.

credit: 네이버블로그 Shooku님 + 감성뮤지션@dnbn

trans and shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest shar_
Guest keikai

request: Does anyone have more pics of them wearing these outfits??

TVXQYoungDays7.jpg

gahh i wish i had that handphone service~~ why wasn't i born a japanese?

edit: oops i topped a page! don't know what to share~~~~ here:

JaeMolestedTVXQ.jpg

love their lotte pics

Archived