doesnt he only sing and dance? 0_0

he probably does play an instrument

he looks like a clarinet type player

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eternalmerkamoon

i'll be reuploading my videos, so if you have any vid request like a vid that u want me to reupload, please send me a pm on youtube or comment on my yt profile @ http://www.youtube.com/user/eternalmerkamoon1

i just reuploaded another video, it's the happy together one where heechul talks about yunho and jaejoong

[Eng Sub] Happy Together - Heechul talking about DBSK Yunho & Jaejoong

Guest afterglow.

wat cf is Yunho filming for?

i dont think Changmin plays an instrument

doesnt he only sing and dance? 0_0

he probably does play an instrument

he looks like a clarinet type player

:lol: made me laugh for some reason. :P i think he plays guitar. i remember seeing him carrying a guitar case in some airport pics. apparently one of the prizes on their episode of tokyo friend park 2 includes an electric guitar. i think changmin will request for that prize. lol.

share the world is #13 on riaj's digital weekly chart. it has been on the top 20 for five weeks already. it's good to know that the song is doing well both physically and digitally. http://www.riaj.or.jp/data/others/weekly_chart/2009f.html

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

idk he does my friend sorta looks like Changmin

and he plays the clarinet lol

so i was like wat if Changmin plays the clarinet too 0_0

so he plays guitar too?

nicce

Guest catgirl50001

I'm probably really late or stupid not to know this or its new but i'm just sharing if no one knows!

We all know about jaes tattoos on his back shoulders but i just found out he has one on his back but lower down where his waist is!

we also now about the wings added but that was a while ago but heres a clearer pic of what it looks like and the new/i dunno when added tattoo lower down on his waist line

20090528dbskjjtatpic4.jpg

theres probably a little bit more lower down but it looks sweet anyway

^^

^

I think the doodle down there belongs to either ChangMin or JunSu (although I won't rule out the possibility of those belongs to YunHo or YooChun either) ;^^

We know that JaeMin loves to play with magic marker, so maybe one of his members put it there while he was asleep or something :D

:lol: made me laugh for some reason. :P i think he plays guitar. i remember seeing him carrying a guitar case in some airport pics. apparently one of the prizes on their episode of tokyo friend park 2 includes an electric guitar. i think changmin will request for that prize. lol.

If the format of the show hasn't change, the guess actually requested some of the prizes on the board :D, so maybe ChangMin requested those?

Guest Toink3

TohoMobile Collection

Share The World

tohomobile15.jpg

tohomobile14.jpg

tohomobile13.jpg

tohomobile12.jpg

tohomobile11.jpg

tohomobile10.jpg

TSC Tour

tohomobile6l.jpg

tohomobile5.jpg

tohomobile4.jpg

tohomobile9.jpg

tohomobile8.jpg

Promoting TSC album

tohomobile.jpg

tohomobile18.jpg

tohomobile17.jpg

tohomobile16.jpg

THSK @ Mirai SZDou

tohomobile7i.jpg

Promoting Stand By U+Recording TPF

tohomobile3.jpg

tohomobile2.jpg

tohomobile1.jpg

CREDIT:Astagged+Toink3@Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest Nuruladha

hi...

i just wanna ask anyone from malaysia going to dbsk concert in thailand on 27 & 28 june 09??? if any of u going...please pm me...just wanna know how many of u going, where u guys staying n stuff...tq very much...

Guest sweetfig

[Photo] Jaejoong with his New Tattoo.

So we were wrong about jae not getting a new tattoo.

Apparently, he did get a new addition to his beautiful tattoo.

*PAY ATTENTION TO THE LOWER PART OF THE AFTER PHOTO.*

BEFORE

tattoojaerai.jpg

AFTER

newtatforjaerai.jpg

Credits: allkpop+sweetfig

Guest Senorita_

OK! So after calmin down alittle.. I think the photo posted by Teukieca are new.. I think Jae went back so they can take a photo of his tattoo again since they didnt have a pic of his 'wings'... But still what the heck are those two circle things on this back :tears:

Edit again: Jae has a new tattoo accordin to AlwaysJJ (dont know how true this is so dont quote me lol)

The tattooists CY said that he has a new tattoo added on his waist ><

Aah i was hopin that too but apparently not ><

Hi Mabe Unni =D Long time no see you post lol! Ahh...Jae has another tattoo? Really, how many more is he going to have? (I'm not such a big fan of tattoos ><). I don't want to see his perfect smooth back covered with many of tattoos...:mellow: And I wonder what the meaning of the small circles on his back mean (at first it reminded me of crop circles :lol:)

Guest whisperpuppies

Hey guys,

I have a question. I think a few pages back, I saw this cool start menu for your computer...

33dgk7b.jpg

I was wondering if anyone knows how to do it? I've been searching online...and most of them involved complicated hacks of your computer, but none of them seem to be what I am exactly looking for... the changing of a background on your start menu...Thanks in advance anyways!

Guest grizzlybeary

Other than piano, what other musical instrument can the guys play?

I know that Yunho can hit the drums pretty well but can someone clarify if he can play guitar too? He composed Spokesman which is a rap-rock song so I'm assuming that he can play guitar decently too, or am i wrong?

------------------

hi (: i just thought i'll say something about this.. umm unlike what everyone's been saying, i'm pretty sure yoochun CANNOT play the guitar. he said so on introducing star's friends right? :D I'm not sure about yunho though but i highly doubt so since i've never heard any connection between yunho and guitars...

and judging from the house visit video they did for AADBSKI, jaejoong knows at least a bit (which explains why he has a guitar in his workroom in the first place) and i'm sure we've all seen changmin carrying his around in airports. and junsu definitely knows judging from the MBC Starry Night offshot clip.

yup. so here's what i think.

Yunho: Drums, Piano

Yoochun: Piano

Jaejoong: Guitar, Piano

Junsu: Guitar, Piano

Changmin: Guitar, Piano

i have no idea about any other instruments though.. never heard any other instruments in connection with the boys really.

and about your question.. i'm quite sure composing softwares now a days don't actually need you to KNOW how to play the instrument.. or ALL the boys will have to know how to play the bass, drums, guitar etc etc. XP

Guest hyorisshi

Hello everybody! Due to many requests by students, Celine Jessandra School of Performing Arts presents our new MTV class!

DBSK - Mirotic

Taking Place: Every Monday

Time: 8pm - 9pm

Duration: 1 hour per session

Total no. of Sessions: 8 Sessions

Fees: SGD $120.00

Commencement Date: T.B.A.

Registration for the class is now open! Call us at 6254 0702 or email us your particulars (name, contact number, course name) to aspire@celinejessandra.com to sign up! =)

Archived