[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest shuureigirl

@ "...After Yoochun signed it, Junsu look around for awhile, but the other 3 members were squeezed so far away. Junsu finally found my sister in the crowd and apologized and said: "They (Other 3 members) have gone missing, so both of us can only signed for you. If there's another chance next time, we'll then sign for you again". Then he returned the pen and book back to my sister."

Awww!! Junsu's a sweet guy.

@ http://i43.tinypic.com/25qqgbd.jpg

That's not a dog, that's a small, hairy HORSE. :lol: Jae could take a ride. J/K How much does Jaejoong weigh anyway? Is he still skinny or has he gained some weight yet with those muscles?

@CreBeau Placenta Pearl B.B Cream USD88.92

$89!!!! Dang, I can't afford that now! :P Oh well... Placenta products are supposed to be really good for natural shine.

@Heaven´s Postman will air Just in September tears.gif

SEPTEMBER!! SEPTEMBER!? You mean, I have to wait waaaaay until September? They should have released it this summer. Maybe they could have arranged to have some promotion for it during some of their concert shows. This would have been a perfect time for advertisement.

LATEST BLOG : PROUD of Junsu

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to ask again but does anyone have a higher quality of this picture or simliar to this pic with all five boys?

33oiq6a.jpg

*with less tags and watermarks as possible?

thanks in advance!

credit: as tagged

Guest dreammssxx

sorry to ask again but does anyone have a higher quality of this picture or simliar to this pic with all five boys?

im5x5x.jpg

t4tkbc.jpg

more here

credits:to its rightful owner

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi!

I´m just Posting some

Sendai Secret Code Pics♥

My JaeJoong♥ Look for his face!!!

22011.jpg

Perfect as Always♥ !!!

22012.jpg

We Love You JaeJoong♥ !!!

22013.jpg

Credits:astagged.

Shared By:www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com

Guest The Machine

Oops, I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I wanted to share some of my fanarts XD That's allowed right? I would have nothing to post otherwise, rofl. I don't think I actually posted in this thread before, just in the artworks subforum o___o;;; I mostly post around Livejournal hehe, but there's a lot of fans here too :D

This is my most recent work, it's pretty simple but fun to do.

13. "Black Tie Affair" 2009.05.12

Yunho

yunho_tie.jpg

There's more fanarts on Soompi of mine linked in the bottom part of my signature. Thank you guys so much, keep posting more lovely DBSK goodness :D

Guest XiahxTiffany

lol one of my friends is like in love with JJ now

he listened to the Secret Code album and just fell in love

with JJ's voice :)

yeaaa i finally got someone to like DBSK myself :)

and anyone selling Bonjour Paris Photobook?

Guest sheilapiglet

[TVXQ]I LOVE③ 6-1

the rest are in the uploader's video list....i can't believe that Japan is just showing all this now and they're seeing this for the first time...brings back so many memories of their past days in Korea=D

Guest XiahxTiffany

i have a question is asu wa kuru kara the ending one piece theme?

sayuri Jaejoong i love the first picture dont know why

he looks sorta like a dog :)

Guest Toink3

THSK - 4th Live Tour In SENDAI - JaeChun

jaechun9.jpg

jaechun8.jpg

jaechun12.jpg

CREDIT:Astagged+Toink2@Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT

DO NOT HOTLINK

Tohoshinki Ranking @ Mu-Mo

cg2a4.jpg

wow.weee..SHare The world NumBer 1 & doumini coopere is Number 6....^_^

TSC venue + Ticket

tscvenue.jpg

tscvenue2.jpg

tscvenue1.jpg

tscinsomnia012.jpg

tscinsomnia011.jpg

tscinsomnia01.jpg

CREDIT:MuMo+TabinaruToho+Insomnia01@BN+Toink3@Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest niocz

hi...hello...not new here...i've been stalking this thread for quite some times now...but didnt have anything to share so i just being the silent reader....

actually i just want to ask something, is anybody know the title of the japanese show that dbsk had been on where they are against the 3 japanese mcs to guess on the opposite team who get the food with wasabi (or something that is hot and didnt taste nice..i'm not sure what in the food actually)...i've seen it once but forgot the name of the show...thanks in advanced.... :)

hi there ^^

that show is TNC peace food tasting

it was subbed on yt before but it got removed >_<

im pretty sure GOESS subbed it... if not then pm me ^^

Here's again some news about Heaven's Postman.Yay ~ but we all want the airing date to be confirmed >.<

Korea and Japan team up for Joint Telecinema Productions

A huge Korea-Japan joint telecinema production has begun for viewers' entertainment purposes. And this is going to be pretty fun!

The line up of celebrities is incredible consisting of all our favorites, spanning from old drama favorites (now ahjusshis) to new pop cuties making their acting debuts!

Some of the big names are: Lee Ji Ah, Ahn Jae Wook, Bae Seul Ki, Bae Soo Bin, Cha In Pyo, Go Ah Sung, Go Jung Min, Ye Ji Wo, Han Hyo Joo, Heo Yi Jae, Ji Jin Hee, Kang Hye Jung, Kang Ji Hwan, Kim Ha Neul, Kim Hyo Jin, SS501’s Kim Hyung Joon, Lee Soo Kyung, Big Bang's Seungri and TOP, Shin Sung Woo, Son Ho Young, and the Prince himself DBSK's Jaejoong.

The productions will be seven two-hour segments all produced and created by the best of the best in the Korean and Japanese entertainment world. These mini dramas/movies will be released in theaters as well as televised in two part segments. The telecinema projects are set to air sometime later in September. Production has already begun for most of the projects and rumors are that there will be more to come.

TOP and Seungri's "19″ is one of the projects in this massive production.

SS501 Kim Hyung Joon has been cast as a main character as a mini-mogul in the entertainment industry, starring alongside Bae Seul Ki and Son Ho Young, in an untitled production.

credit: eunicec@allkpop

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

if anyone has any pictures of the others with their dogs,especially close ups like the micky ones with harang,please share them!

Not as close as Micky's pic but i love these XD They probably need to have an official photoshoot w/ their dogs now

:)

2prsi34.jpg

24v5o45.jpg

mb73hy.jpg

4fz9fa.jpg

13zbt4x.jpg

credits on pic

REQUEST

I remeber seeing a stalker pic where Vick jumped out of Jae's car.ANyone has it?THanx!

Thanks waniekjj! <3

[TRANS] 090525 JAPANESE FAN ACCT - RECORDING FOR TOKYO FRIEND PARK2 HAS ENDED

Thanks for the trans amanda!She was keen in noticing Yunho's vein :P

Thank you so much aizah!Now,i can understand LOL they're anime addicts!

Guest miss betty

BIGEAST DVD...

A revelation that made me LOL!!

Jaejoong had a chihuahua which didn't acknowledge him as the master...

Similarly with Vick which drags Jaejoong around...

Somehow I don't think Jae has an authoritive aura around him... Poor Jae!!

Just look at his position in the group. Although he's the oldest, he isn't the leader and he's the one all 4 members can comfortably bully and make fun of... Seems he's not taken seriously.. If we think about it, though he's the oldest in the group, he's the youngest in his family. Total opposite of Changmin. And his warm and open personality makes others take advantage of him.. Human and animals alike!! :lol:

also looking at Harang and Typhoon, I finally know the difference between a Husky and a Malamute..

Guest aenghel08

hello guys.

just a quick question.

do u guys know where is this pic from? and what are they doing?

YUNJAE%20is%20forever%20and%20real%20LOLs.jpg

im guessing it's yunho..

but not really sure..

Thanks for the subs! :D

Man, I love how they were so hyper while guessing the names of the animes and trying out the various nattos. They're such anime enthusiasts! But those animes mentioned seem quite old to me. o_O

It was cute how they were singing the Korean version of the songs in the anime! :lol:

Somehow whenever THSK are featured on those talk shows, they always include food in them. I guess it's because of the boys' cultural difference where they come from and their love for food? Or is it common a thing for Japanese shows to introduce food? Lol.. just wondering.

Oh and Changmin is really quiet in this show! Maybe the others were too hyper already. :P

Guest sr_k2

Hello! i'm new here

Just want to know if i want to see TVXQ concert in Fukuoka,Japan

But i still have no ticket yet.

Is it possible to get the ticket in front of the hall? near show time!!!

i really need to know.

Thanks in advance for answer

REQUEST

I remeber seeing a stalker pic where Vick jumped out of Jae's car.ANyone has it?THanx!

vik1q.jpg

vik2.jpg

vik3.jpg

vik4.jpg

im a silent reader..=.=!..sorry guyz..this is my first time posting an image here..brb,,i'll edit later..

can someone teach me how to post a picture here?.. :lol:

edit:

finally,im done with it.. ;)

Archived