[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Stand By U: Kind of late, haha. But, that song is so beautiful ! Wow.

I couldn't help, but think that it sounded like a very familiar song and then I got it !

I don't know if many of you know the Artist 'Eamon', but was kind of big and his hit song in 2004 was called... er

'richard simmons it [i Don't Want You Backl]' sounds VERY similar to 'Stand By U'.

I am kind of dissapointed, I must say.

But, I'm sure that DBSK probably don't even know about this similarity... they didn't write this song, did they ?

If you want to compare:

DBSK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=407xMXEZaKU...feature=related

Eamon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osNZxHOfHXg

I am NOT bashing on them. Don't you dare think that.

I'm just telling you guys something I found out ^^.

Of course, the meaning of each song is diff, haha.

But, the beat and the 'Whoa oh oh oh' bit is the same.

Hmmm ... yes, I agree that the slow beat is similar and the musical instruments used in the songs are the the same, but it's a totally different song. It's definitely the same genre, but I don't think it's that similar in terms of the melody ^^.

I remember this song :D, I like it the tune, but kinda ... 'apprehensive' with the liberal use of profanity in the lyric ;^^.

[sCANS] Smart Magazine

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7813/sc1d.jpg

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/6467/sc2t.jpg

Credits : tvxqbaidubar+ tvxqfever.blogspot.com

Thank you for the scan ^^, but if you don't mind me asking, who's the other guy in the picture? I'm kinda curious because I never seen him before.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sakurahearts

I couldn't help, but think that it sounded like a very familiar song and then I got it !

I don't know if many of you know the Artist 'Eamon', but was kind of big and his hit song in 2004 was called... er

'richard simmons it [i Don't Want You Backl]' sounds VERY similar to 'Stand By U'.

Sorry to cut your post. I love that song. The beginning is kinda similar to Stand By U. And also the slow beat of the song.

But that's just what I notice about the similarities of the two song. Or is it just me? ;_; haha

Yeah, let's just wait for the release and see the credit.

[sCANS] Smart Magazine

I love it when the boys are wearing casual clothes. Sneakers and all that. >.<

@cassie.blingout: Hello, welcome to DBSK Soompi thread! *waves*

Guest Fairily_Spark

I am kind of dissapointed, I must say.

But, I'm sure that DBSK probably don't even know about this similarity... they didn't write this song, did they ?

Haha, I remember Eamon and his usage of 30+ swear words in his song. Anyhow, the only similarity I notice is the instrumental.

I don't think you need to be disappointed by this.

Guest dbsgdec

Mickyfan site set up party for him and this is what happened there. kinda rough translation though. Its kinda cute u shouldnt miss it. Mrs park was there and told stories about our chun.

090524 Micky Party FanAccount (all stories inside told by his mom)

credit to mickyfan translated by khiddy

OMG~~ I totally love reading this <3

Yoochun-ah is soo sweet <3

And the stories that his mom told of him is <3333

He climbs the love ladder in my heart xD

Yunjae UFO LMAO at the ufo replies xDDD A total fanservice! They know what their fans wants to hear xD CUTE NE

Sharing pictures of Young Junsu singing L(^0-)/

Look at his passionate singing~ It comes naturally <33

srd.jpg

ed97a4ed9b84eb8b88.jpg

11222404942.gif

64475906.jpg

52148227.jpg

11546084.png

2342101994446990jt4.jpg

2342132099552773wi5.jpg

baby5.jpg

credit: xiahsshi

Guest charan

sorry for cut yr beautiful post. Can anyone tell me whether the tattoo at yunho neck is real or fake? If it's real, it must be really hurt. arrrkkkk

It's Fake Tattoo :)

Guest kinkie_lass

[sCANS] Smart Magazine

this is their first Japanese magazines spread that i really like. they looked so cute and not as stuffy as before :lol:

Stand By You vs Eamon

i can see similarities in the beat and intro.

it's not the first time Tohoshinki's songs vaguely resemble an American song.

somebody pointed out that the intro of Force is similar with Can't Hold Us Down while Stand Up is similar with D*** in a Box XDD

Can't Hold Us Down

SNL - D*** in a box

---------------

nikkikim Yunho's tattoo was fake. i wish it was real he looked so badass with tattoos. :P

Guest mandasoh

090524 BIGEASTATION EP 113 (CHANGMIN, YUNHO & JAEJOONG)

**T/N: I know the pic has Junsu, I dunno why Bigeastation uploaded this pic and dated it as such, but I'm sure that Ep 113 is JaeHoMin. :)

090524BigeastationEp1130.jpg

CM: For today's Bigeastation, it will be Changmin

Jae: Jaejoong

YH: and Yunho with you.

CM: Hey~

Jae: Please look after us.

YH: Please look after us.

CM: Tohoshinki is having our national tour right now~~

YH: Huhuhu

CM: There's good news! Let me be the one to announce it~

YH+Jae: Eh? What is it? What is it?

CM: I think there are many people who already know? This year Tohoshinki will continue to participate in A-nation!

YH+Jae: Ya~~ A-nation!

YH: This year we're participating too neh~

Jae: I'm a summer man! (^^)

YH: Yes, Jaejoong (is one), Ok.. I understand~~ Ha Ha Ha..

Jae: From last year onwards, I began liking summer.

CM: Ah~ Like the summer~

Jae: No~~ Actually during the peak of summer..

YH: (still) become weak?!

Jae: Although I don't really like summer, but I really like A-nation

CM: Ya~ Very enjoyable neh

Jae: Yes, very happy, very happy

CM: We must continue working hard this year too!

YH: Yes!

CM: This year's A-nation will be held during August, so after our national tour ends, we can meet everyone again happily!

Jae: Yes~

CM: Aren't you glad?

YH: Yes, really very happy!

CM: hohoho

Jae: Really looking forward to it!

All: hohoho

CM: Everyone, whether its the live tour or A-nation, let's continue getting high together!

YH: Yes~ Ok!

CM: Now let's all enjoy the opening number for today's Bigeastation~ The single which will be released on 1st July, Tohoshinki's

All: Stand By U

CM: It's now time for the Tohokenburoku corner. In this corner, we'll introduce the music, movies, places etc that Tohoshinki likes. Today, the person in-charge of the Tohokenburoku corner is --- Jaejoong isn't it?!

Jae: Yes! It's Jaejoong.

CM: Ya~~~

Jae: Yes~~

CM: Who do you want to introduce?

Jae: Who I want to introduce is... An artiste that might not be very well known in Japan

CM: Even in Korea, he's also not known by many?

Jae: Yes, that's it! But he's well known in America. I want to introduce to everyone an artiste called Avant.

CM: Ah~~ He's called Avant?

Jae: Yes

CM: Not bad~ So let's trouble Jaejoong to introduce

Jae: Firstly, Avant is a RnB singer, most of the lyrics are about broken relationship (CM: Ohh) but his voice and tone is very manly, a little wild

CM: Oh~

Jae: Yes, it's this kind of character/feel. Also, last year? I started listening to his songs from last year, and this year I'm really into his songs, they are really great! For me~ there's a song I like especially, I've been listening to it for a week now.

CM: Only listening to that song?

Jae: Yup

CM: Oh~

Jae: Listening to it all the time!

YH: Wo~ and the title is?

CM: The title is...

Jae: Wait, can I say the title? Wahaha

YH+CM: It's okay! We can say it

Jae: Hahaha

YH: Say it~ It's okay

Jae: "This is your night"

YH: Ah~~~

CM: Oh~~~

Jae: I... How do I say this.. No matte how many times I listen to this song, I won't...

YH: ...Get sick of it

Jae: It's that kind of feeling

YH: I see~ To be honest, before, I didn't know about this artist. But now..

CM: Also want to listen to it

YH: I want to try listening

Jae: Yes, I've been trying to look for his CD and stuff. Because it's his CD, I think it's worth looking forward to.

CM: As a gift, which CD would you want?

Jae: Maybe the one that I don't have

YH: Ah~ I really want to listen to it quickly!

CM: Okay, today Jaejoong has introduced to us some stuff about Avant. Thank you! Who will introduce this segment the next time 'round? Please look forward to it! This has been "Tohokenburoku".

Jae: Now let us enjoy Avant's "This is your night".

CM: This is news from Tohoshinki. Firstly, our new single 'Stand By U' will be released on 1st July (Jae: Yeah~). Please let us know what you think after listening to it!

All: Please support us!

CM: The following is regarding Tohoshinki's tour, the 4th national tour [The Secret Code], will be carried out for the next 2 months. Looking forward to meeting everyone! Let's get high together~~ We also look forward to the messages for this programme, everyone can leave their messages on the website. The web address is http://www.jfn.co.jp/toho~~ The spelling for TOHO is T-O-H-O...The programme webpage will also have photos of today's recording.. Everyone be sure to check it out!

CM: This is the "How do you say this in Korean? You know?" corner. We received a lot of messages today~~ Thank you!

YH+Jae: Thank you!

CM: Now let's introduce quickly

YH: Okay, let's start from me

CM: Please do!

YH: Firstly it's "Autumn is here"'s mail (Yunho said it in Chinese!)

Jae: This is Chinese isn't it?!

YH: Yes, Autumn is here (in Chinese ^^)

Jae: (in Chinese) is here~~

YH: "Autumn is here"'s mail. "Everyone from Tohoshinki, when you first meet friends, go to work or go out, you say "Please look after me", "Please take care" or "Please go and come back" (T/N: Japanese greetings); these kind of greetings, how do you say it in Korean? I wish to say this to you all when you go back to Korea~" Friends that tell me "Please take care", "Please go and come back", these kind of greetings in Korean is "Tyang Ta Nyang A Sei Yo". (T/N: This is what is typed out in the Chinese translations.)

CM: Yes~

YH: "Tyang Ta Nyang A Sei Yo", (CM: yes~) it's said like that right?

Jae: Do you wish to say it to Tohoshinki? There are many people who have the same thoughts ah~

YH: Ah hahahaha

Jae: Now we keep flying to and fro..

YH: That's right! We keep going back and forth

Jae: Yes, "Please go and come back" is a very good phrase

CM: So, for the next mail.

Jae: Let me, Jaejoong, read it~ Radio name Aya, "Among the members of Tohoshinki, Changmin is known for his love of eating. Actually, I'm also know as "glutton" (T/N: More like someone who REALLY likes to eat, without negative connotations) among my friends. So how do you say "glutton" in Korean? Also, I wish to say to my beloved (*pause* background: EH?) Jaejong, you..."

YH: Woah...

CM: This... is on purpose right?

YH: This is suspicious ah~

Jae: No! No!

CM: Your acting is not bad~

Jae: No~~

YH: You~~ Jaejoong..

Jae: Didn't I choose after looking at the radio name? I didn't know too! It wasn't on purpose! How come...(how should I say this~) Let's continue~~ "I wish to say to my beloved Jaejoong (shy laughter) in Korean - you are really a glutton~~

CM: Ah~

YH: Glutton~~

Jae: "Glutton" in Korean is "Mo bo" (T/N: As written in original Chinese translations)

YH: Mo bo

Jae: Because the verbalisation is very different from Japanese, it might be difficult, so let's say it slowly once more, mo bo~

YH: Mo bo~

Jae: Yes, mo bo

CM: So the sentence just now.. how do you say it

Jae: "You are really a glutton"~ in Korean. Eh? How should we say it? This..

YH: Usually...

Jae: Mo bo gu na

YH+CM: En en en

Jae: No bo mo na

YH: Look at Changmin and say it slowly once more. Hahaha

Jae: En~ No bo mo na~

All: Ahahahaha

YH: Ya~~ This~

Jae: Hahahaha

CM: The next mail~ Radio name May, "How do you do? (heavy emphasis) I love Tohoshinki (heavy emphasis).."

Jae: Is it really the "yo" in English?

CM: Ah. It's really the "yo" in English. It's written here. "YO, I listen to Bigeastation every week (Yunho laughing), and now I still find Korean very difficult even though I study very hard! If there are any popular phrases amongst the youngsters, please let me know! Thank you!"

YH: Okay~~

CM: Popular phrases~~ I know some of the latest phrases in Korea.

YH: What is it?

CM: That...it's said by a Gagman, it's that one... Ni Gu Li Go Si Wang Ta (T/N: As written in original Chinese translations)

Jae: Ni Gu Li Go Si Wang Ta

YH: Ah that one, that one

CM: Ni Gu Li Go Si Wang Ta, if you say it in Korea now, everyone will know it!

Jae: No matter who you say it to

CM: As for what it means~ Ni Gu Li Go Si Wang Ta means "You've worked hard!" (In Japanese, it's said from a superior to an inferior).

YH+Jae: You've worked hard!

Jae: But if girls say it, the feeling is "you've worked hard~" (T/N: more feminine).

CM: Yes

YH: Oh~~ There's that kind of feeling

Jae: It's really popular

CM: By the way, just FYI, this is said by a superior to an inferior (T/N: No negative connotation). Let's say it once more~~ Jaejoong~

Jae: Okay. Ni Gu Li Go Si Wang Ta. You've worked hard~! (Gentle voice). Hahaha

CM: This (feeling) is very similar in Korean

YH: En, yes~

CM: Ni Gu Li Go Si Wang Ta

Jae: When your Korean friends are tired, you can say this to them

YH: Please use it!

CM: Yes, please try using it! Okay, that's all for today's "How do you say this in Korean? You know?"

Jae: How was it?

CM: Please try using the Korean phrases we introduced today! If there's any phrases you want to know in Korean, please let us know, we'll be looking forward to it~~ This has been Tohoshinki's Bigeastation. The last number for today is Tohoshinki's

All: Beautiful You.

Source: [heyjj.cc]

Picture source: [jfn.co.jp/toho]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

IMO, a lot of the meaning is lost in translation if the readers don't understand it in the Japanese context. D;

Still, I've tried to translate it so that the readers can understand it from their point of view better?

Love that Leader-sshi spoke Chinese. LOL.

<3 amanda

//EDIT: Once again, lucky Bigeast ^^

4th TOUR TOKYO DOME AFTER PARTY AND STAY PLAN

0905254thTouratTokyoDomeAfterPartyS.jpg

4th Tour Tokyo Dome After Party And Stay Plan - For 50 People!

Tohoshinki 4th Tour <<The Secret Code>>'s last performance will be held at the Tokyo Dome. The AFTER PARTY AND STAY PLAN, which has received good response, will gather 50 people (T/N: probably by balloting)!

After the Live at the Tokyo Dome on 4th July, it has been decided that the AFTER PARTY will be held at the Tokyo Dome Hotel nearby.

The Tokyo Dome Hotel 2D1N itinerary! The happenings at the Tokyo Dome's 4th July performance will be played on the big screen! With a buffet and free drinks, everyone can fully enjoy the Tokyo Dome experience!

Date: 4 July 2009

Time: 22:00~25:00 (T/N: I think it means 1am.)

Venue: In Tokyo Dome Hotel

P.S. Please note that Tohoshinki will not be attending. Those who are not going to the Tokyo Dome concert may also apply.

Source: [Tagged + heyjj.cc]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

Guest kimjae^^

[sCANS] Smart Magazine Clear Ver.

5824151fee38ca1c77f23e1a0dce144bkimjaettf.jpg

b643b52858a960273d53c7c7d7210b08kimjaettf.jpg

9e8c4b64a764792f79fac53940af50c6kimjaettf.jpg

Credit :: 蝴蝶网 ,, 冰糖小猪 @ Mr.TVXQ

Shared :: kimjae^^ @ TTF

Please! Take Out With Full Credit

Guest xiaobik

Any1 interested in owning DBSK's Bonjour Paris Photobook??

I have all 3 photobooks

PM me if you are interested.

Thank You.

Guest sweetfig

[TRANS] Tohomobile- Schedule for TPF 2

*sorry can't read the upper characters.

tohomobile1.jpg

Tokyo Friend Park 2

Running Time is scheduled for 6/25 in TBS Channel @19:55- 20:54 JPT

tohomobile2.jpg

added info: 6/1 will be the launch of mu-mo magazine. which i think they will be featured.(i think,okay?).LOL

Credits: xiahyu-ri

trans: rai@sweetfig.blogspot

Please take out with Full Credits. :)

Guest Honey_KizZ

credit: keudae

[iNFO] MTV Taiwan Korean Japanese Music Craze Chart

MTV Taiwan Korean Japanese Music Craze Chart

(2009/05/15/-2009/05/21)

c2back.jpg

#1 东方神起 Tohoshinki -Share The World/We Are!

→ (Last week's #1) (Champions for 3 weeks in a row)

Please take out with full credits.

Credits : MTV.tw + tvxqbaidubar+ tvxqfever.blogspot.com

Guest sheilapiglet

^okay, aizah beat me to it...therefore I'll just share an old clip of JJ and Kangin=P:

lol...JJ, how could you cheat on YH back then?!!...hahahaha...j/k....but I have to admit that JJ can be super feminine at times..he's too beautiful for words here..I think that any man or woman can fall for that gaze of his=P

Guest misshakissh

090524 BIGEASTATION EP 113 (CHANGMIN, YUNHO & JAEJOONG)

Korean? I wish to say this to you all when you go back to Korea~" Friends that tell me "Please take care", "Please go and come back", these kind of greetings in Korean is "Tyang Ta Nyang A Sei Yo". (T/N: This is what is typed out in the Chinese translations.)

CM: Yes~

YH: Glutton~~

Jae: "Glutton" in Korean is "Mo bo" (T/N: As written in original Chinese translations)

YH: Mo bo

Jae: Because the verbalisation is very different from Japanese, it might be difficult, so let's say it slowly once more, mo bo~

YH: Mo bo~

Jae: Yes, mo bo

CM: So the sentence just now.. how do you say it

Jae: "You are really a glutton"~ in Korean. Eh? How should we say it? This..

YH: Usually...

Jae: Mo bo gu na

YH+CM: En en en

Jae: No bo mo na

YH: Look at Changmin and say it slowly once more. Hahaha

Jae: En~ No bo mo na~

All

CM: That...it's said by a Gagman, it's that one... Ni Gu Li Go Si Wang Ta (T/N: As written in original Chinese translations)

Jae: Ni Gu Li Go Si Wang Ta

1. jal da nyeo oseyo.

2. meok-bo goo-na

3. ni deul-ee goseng-ee manta.

lol....

Are these from a booklet or something? >_< plus can anyone tell me where i can find more

pictures of these? :rolleyes: im looking in my laptop to see if i have any of these pictures...

and unfortunatley i dont >O<

Guest alexkziel

Sorry girl, but I don't see it.

Those are two VERY different songs.

No even the chorus sounds similar :blink:

Both are slow songs, that is right.

Guest afterglow.

Tohoshinki & CanCam models

35bul3d.jpg

Apparently, some of the Cancam models fangirls Tohoshinki and they got a mention. When they delved into the models' bags, one had a BigEast membership card and the other had the shoyu keychain.

Translation of the article:

Tohoshinki's Fanclub Card

I've been into them recently. I have all their albums and I've been to Korea a few timse too. ♥ Right now I'm studying hangul!

Because of this shoyu koto strap, I'm laughing

Honestly, I didn't hear of this gag from Murakami Shooji (?? can anyone help me with the guy's name?) After watching THSK do the gag on TV, I bought it!

Credits: DBSKnights + HeroismyHero

Shared by: sharigngyoochun@wordpress + asianpopguru@lj

translations credit: countingcarbs@lj

they're gaining new fans everyday. :]

QUESTION???

These pics below are from X-Man right? Where can I download a full (HQ) ver of this episode with Engsub, plz help!!! Thank you!!!

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn122/b...01243042545.jpg

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn122/b...12430425451.jpg

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn122/b...12430425452.jpg

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn122/b...12430425453.jpg

Cre: On pics + Mitakki@soompi

you can download it from goe;ss clubbox (must be a member of goe;ss clubbox to see the files).

the file name is "06.12.17 SBS New Xman Ep.07 - Yunho, Yoochun [English Subbed].avi"

[TRANS] Tohomobile- Schedule for TPF 2

sucks that we have to wait a whole month to see it. =/ i hope the boys were able to win some prizes!

Guest +Lolliepop !+

Sorry girl, but I don't see it.

Those are two VERY different songs.

No even the chorus sounds similar :blink:

Both are slow songs, that is right.

^^" Heh, yeah well, me and some other Soompiers can hear the resemblence >.<.

Listen to both background beats from the start and yeah.

Don't worry about it, haha.

Their new single is out July 1st, right ?

That's so great ! Hopefully, I'll get that Job I applied for by then and will be able to buy it.

I don't own anything DBSK right now. Kind of sucks.

But, want to support them for 'Stand By U' because that song is very, very beautiful and I have tears in my eyes everytime I hear it =]. I want to buy some of their other awesome Albums/Singles and goodies =D.

Too bad I probably won't meet/see them until around 3-5 years from now -.-" >Sigh<.

EDIT: Whoops ! Topped a page ! Sorry, don't have anything >.<. I'm using my Laptop and all my great DBSK things are on my Computer.

Archived