Guest Ringy

^^ i think lates episode is [AUD] 090523 Bigeastation #113 - JaeHoMin

TVXQ banner for Thai Anti-Drug Campaign

14tanow.jpg

"Your life will perish if you addicted to drug"

credit: siamzone+sharingyoochun@wordpress

^^ NO TO DRUGS :P

Donations in the Name of Yunho

Yoonho Bar & Uknow Bar raised money and donated in the name of Yunho. Look at all the children they helped!

6qw4xx.jpg

j0aeiq.jpg

hx9kzs.jpg

credits:as tagged

sharedby:dbsknights

^^ WOW,it amazes/touches me how fans do this for the guys <33 Im sure Yunho will be happy ^ and the kids are so cute xD

V thanks for the micky fan account khiddy.They have been raised well by their mom :)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Toink3

TVXQ - Lotte AD [bigger Ver]

muk329.jpg

r9kcq9.jpg

CREDIT:intoxicaki@萌愛+Toink3@Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest realitysandwich

The thing is I think you have to sign up as a member? But there's a disclaimer that says:

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP UNLESS YOU

1) LIVE IN JAPAN AND 2) SPEAK, READ AND WRITE JAPANESE FLUENTLY

This service is available only for persons who speak, read and write fluent Japanese. To avoid any inconvenience or troubles, please do not sign up for the member of this site unless you speak, read and write Japanese fluently enough to communicate at your own responsibility. Persons who do not live in Japan are also not allowed to sign up for our services as well. Thank you.

If anyone could advise, it would be great. Cos I thought foreigners could buy tickets from them too. D;

I think they do this so if you happen to have any problems with ordering/need to change ticket options or anything of the sort, you won't run into language barriers in trying to fix them... which makes plenty of sense to me XD

Guest chai~

The thing is I think you have to sign up as a member? But there's a disclaimer that says:

1) LIVE IN JAPAN ;AND ;2) SPEAK, READ AND WRITE JAPANESE FLUENTLY

This service is available only for persons who speak, read and write fluent Japanese. To avoid any inconvenience or troubles, please do not sign up for the member of this site unless you speak, read and write Japanese fluently enough to communicate at your own responsibility. Persons who do not live in Japan are also not allowed to sign up for our services as well. Thank you.

If anyone could advise, it would be great. Cos I thought foreigners could buy tickets from them too. D;

it is only available to people in japan with japanese addresses because that`s where the tickets will be mailed. they are not willing to take the risk of mailing tickets overseas. note that alot of FC tickets will only be available about 10 days before the actiual concert which do not leave alot of time for international mail. there are speedy and safe options, but i do not think the company wants the hassle.

this also applies to language ability. with the probability of things going wrong between buyer and seller during the transaction and even after...it is imperative all involve are fluent in the language.

and looking at the Q&As, that are alot of potential problems that can and will crop up even between native japanese sellers/buyers.

please keep in mind that this is a japanese business whose sole intention is to cater to people in their country. it`s a local business which may have no license to do business internationally or the system support to do so either. they have no obligation to cater to international fans so no point venting any frustration on them, it`s really unnecessary. :/

Guest rainhero181430262800

Eunsook your avatar is so sweet! Jae, and Yunnie look so cute together holding hands. I love all of those Yoochun GIFs, he looks super cute, and adorable! I love it when he lets his hair grow out like that, he looks so good with long hair. So do the others, but they seem ti be keeping it short these days. I miss Jae's Miduhyo hair, and even his long blonde hair. He looks so good with long blonde hair in that three tier cut. I haven't seen the preview for their new PV, but I would love to.

Guest kinkie_lass

//EDIT: kinkie_lass - If it helps, THIS is the ticket pricing for 090704, and THIS is for 090705. With the amount you are willing to spend, it's actually within the 'good' category? The cheapest is 31,000円.

1) LIVE IN JAPAN AND 2) SPEAK, READ AND WRITE JAPANESE FLUENTLY

oh this is so frustrating. why don't this site hire someone with good english proficiency so that they could cater for the international fans too?

well i guess there's nothing i can do about it then. i'll just wait for the DVD :(

thanks for the help mandasoh ;)^_^

Guest intan

^khiddy, thank you so much for sharing Micky Party FanAccount..that is the SWEETEST fanaccount I've ever read! :wub: before this I fell in love with Chun when I saw him talking about his mum and his family..and now I fell in love with him for another million times after reading this fanaccount..sweet guy Yoochun is really one in a million..:)

090524 Micky Party FanAccount (all stories inside told by his mom)

Moreover, she told us these stories.

Yoochun is really scared of bugs . If there was only one fly ,he would hold a bracket and wandered around. Sometimes if those insects were still there, he would use one can of F killer (insecticide i think) to kill them all. Out of all the bugs he's really scared of the most scariest one is spider because he said when he sees their eyes, they feel like they can really move so fast. There was time when he confronted with spider and he called for yoohwan and asked him if it was dead and yoohwan said it was., Yoohwan just used his hand to stamp it and then he responded with choking sign. He's really different from yoohwan. Yoowhan,even at 4th, he grabbed spider with his bare hand. Even now if yoochun sees spider, he calls her or yoohwan while he himself runs away somewhere else. She asked him "in this hous u r a man. isnt u supposed to be the one take it away?" and he said "i cant with something like spider" (How cute chun scared of bugs :P :P )

lol..I've actually wondered about this before..haha..the first guy that I know who is afraid bugs is Hyun Joong (SS501)..I thought it was weird and cute somehow that such a GROWN UP and BIG guy can be so afraid and vulnerable to such small creatures like insects..lol..but then, when I watched the making of Mirotic Japanese version, Chun was running away from grasshopper..lol..and I thought, huh..Chun showed the same symptoms like Hyun Joong..is he afraid of bugs?..hahaha..and this fanaccount confirmed it..and he is afraid of spider..lol..he's the same like my favorite character in Harry Potter - Ron Weasley :lol:

Chun running away from grasshopper at 1.47...so cute! he even bumped a little to the girl as he was trying to get away as fast fast as he could..:lol:

She said yoochun loved to sit on his dad's lap while listen to the music and that was when she thought he should be singer or if not be musician .

Chun & dad..heartbreaking.. T_T

She said yoochun is not perfect but more than that he’s hard-working. She said sorry to yoochun so many times. She felt sorry that she made yoochun facing all bad experiences and have to work at such young age. He should be like other teanagers studying but because of their family he had to grow up so fast and did so many things. She felt like she could do nothing for him but instead he did many things for her and she said sorry for not being there when he got 100m competition because she was pregnant at that time

credit to mickyfan translated by khiddy

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

She talked about his cute behavior. When he is back from drinking, he does back-hug her in the kitchen and he sits at wine bar with his legs swinging up and down talking to her until she finishes her kitchen works. “there’s no son being like this?” she said to him and he just smile at her. When she changed her hair a bit and no one even noticed, he would be the one to know and he would ask " u do sth with ur hair, right? its beautiful. Where did u do it? and that was so cute of him.

She explained that when she looks at yoochun and yoohwan, yoochun is so feminine ,cute and scared of lot of things while yoohwan is rather dignified and more manly.

kyaaaaaa!!!! This part is SOOOOOO SWEEEEEEET!! I want a son like him..seriously, how can anyone doesn't like such a cute, sweet, loving, sensitive and caring guy like PARK YUCHUN!

Pics From Micky Party

ac9bd03f95dd081971cf6ce.jpg

Yummy cake =P

535f7a3826d5fbd73b87cee.jpg

fab157dd29d77b85cc1166e.jpg

1e47a5478bc87f2d6a63e5e.jpg

More pics..^^

933e9966e457ca00aa184c4.jpg

961d57822e180f9b6d81194.jpg

bb92c4b331658183d8335a4.jpg

de2e60644f0ebbd4f636544.jpg

5cf2c155e15828e0b645ae4.jpg

a7c191afec4d88dffaed504.jpg

de2e60644f0dbbd4f636544.jpg

268cb3f0b9746ce77831aa4.jpg

96da20c4e307808d8326ac4.jpg

a7e504fc465549a6b801a04.jpg

d3c0b88df735fa36b21bba4.jpg

d3c0b88df734fa36b21bba4.jpg

69cba5066ad6c95f0308814.jpg

ae17781ced4262af86d6b64.jpg

66d5a622df09e3804723e84.jpg

66d5a622df09e3804723e84m.jpg

8c2f4113e163a1f4f6039e4.jpg

852fc3fad979e5b358ee904.jpg

66d5a622df0ee3804723e84.jpg

02bc552f684ceb1c1e30894.jpg

d3e7a060ac774460eaf8f84.jpg

8edb5c2be387f1dee7cd400.jpg

3f8f9a0f7d79130e6159f30.jpg

3e16666ef04495fe80cb4a0.jpg

baby Yoochun SO CUTE!

he already had a cute hair style when he was born..lol :P

a0f62edd385a54cb77c6385.jpg

Mrs Park and Harang~such a cute and smart dog!

ce3bd14cf54b1addd62afc4r.jpg

Chun pretty like mum..^^

Did Yoochun got his dimples from Mrs Park?..:lol:

200807083d6636825bf5b6b.jpg

edit:

f7d8c5f437946e4adcc4744w.jpg

Toping the naver Search Engine, Micky Party and Micky Yoochun + DBSK 090524

credit: as tagged, baidu micky, DBSKNights

Guest SHINee-girl

Aww his mum is to cute *-*

i relly like his mum she seems like an angel (dunno why but it seems like it)

aww his sceard by bugs XD (same as me LOL)

<3

YooChun Hwaiting<3

Guest micnmin4eva

Mickyfan site set up party for him and this is what happened there. kinda rough translation though. Its kinda cute u shouldnt miss it. Mrs park was there and told stories about our chun.

credit to mickyfan translated by khiddy

First of all, sorry to cut your post.. I read it and felt soooo happy afterward!

It's really feel nice to heard Chunchun's mum told the lots of story about him^^

Chun is consider really nice guy seriously~~ Thanx for sharin this...it's priceless^^

and...I wanna take a pic with Harang too ^^

Thanx all you guys for everything u sharin here.

Guest Senorita_

[FAN ACCOUNT] 090524 THE SECRET CODE - SAPPORO DAY #2

Thanks for the fan account. So great to hear about Junsu. So Yunho is sick? Hm, I hope he gets better, it's the change in weather season that makes people catch the flu -_-

Mickyfan site set up party for him and this is what happened there. kinda rough translation though. Its kinda cute u shouldnt miss it. Mrs park was there and told stories about our chun.

Aw~ That's a very cute story. Yoochun's mum is a really sweet lady. Haha, Yoochun has to call YooHwan to get rid of bugs, but he's a brave boy to help his hyung. All I can say is Yoochun is the most sweetest son to his mother and family :)

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

aww that's so sweet! Harang was there too!

and the thing about Yoochun and his fear for bugs...

we're so the same! i'm not THAT scared of spiders though...

but cockroaches..EW, i'd be calling out like him xD

and poor harang, getting to stay at the balcony.

but LOL that harang approaches mrs. park more than yoochun :X

thanks for translating ^^

Guest Lucy_Loveless

oh, yoochun ♥

such touching stories~ Oh~ lucky fans!

---

Hey guys, I have a request to make >_<!

Could someone give me the exact address to Yoochun's Timeout Gelato?

Thanks in advance! ♥♥♥

Guest JJ.biased

Ahhh, I haven't been on this thread for a while T_T" mian...

Anyways has this been shared? ><

rabbityoochunlegra2.jpg

rabbityoochunlegra.jpg

credit: sharingyoochun@wordpress :)!

^^ OH MICKEY YOUR SO FINE *pinches cheeks* in that bunny pic <333 he's adorable!

SuJu's Kangin @ Time Out

25fou0z.jpg

axbr61.jpg

Credits: TVXQ BAidu + DBSKnights

^^ a friend dropping by for some ice cream <3

Pics From Micky Party

AWESOMENESS!!!It's so festive,the fans have prepared a lot :) wish i was at the party.

So aside from his mom Harang was the special guest,coolbeans XD

Thanks intan for posting it up!I'll say it again Mickey's a very good son/guy.Love him!<3

Guest TVXQ<3

^ Kang-in @ TimeOut. It's nice to see him visit the shop. :)

ORICON DAILY:

Single:

16 東方神起 「Share The World/ウィーアー!」

Album:

28 東方神起 「The Secret Code」

DVD:

12 東方神起 「3rd LIVE TOUR 2008 ~T~」

13 東方神起 「2nd LIVE TOUR ~Five in the Black~」

17 東方神起 「1st LIVE TOUR 2006 ~Heart, Mind and Soul~」

19 東方神起 「HISTORY in JAPAN Vol.3」

Guest yunjae_luv

Suju's KangIn @ Time out

Aww....very cute...KangIn in Time out Galeto.....he likes a big brother of DBSK's members

I very love friendship beetween DB and SJ mems :x

I have some funny pic want to share ^^....It's so hilarious...hehehe

f6ec1bdec0d89f37495403b7.jpg

23e0332cab2beaf28b139923.jpg

Cre: onpic ^^

Archived