[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Request: This is from last year, but someone posted pictures of Cassiopeia lining up at a music store to purchase TVXQ 4th Album "Mirotic" on the release date.

I remember seeing long long long lines of people. Does anyone have that picture or pictures?

Found these pics in the 3rd thread lol i enjoyed looking back through those times XD

credits:as tagged

V O MY Junsu's so cute ♥

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Toink3

JUnsu WorKIng Out

20090522_f46474a736dc05118f5dgwjvq0.jpg

20090522_001b7754d992ee08f98bF0VBZb.jpg

Hurm...???

TSC Staff Update

2009/05/23(Sat) 13:27

tscstaff-1.jpg

雨になってしまいましたが、北海道の皆さん、そして各地から起こしくださっている皆さんも一緒に盛り上がっていきましょう!風邪ひかないように気をつけてくださいね。

Google Trans:I have been in the rain, everyone in Hokkaido, you'll be having with it are from all over and causing much! Please be careful not to catch cold.

*Gosh Its rainiNg..*

CREDIT:DNBN+TSCstaffReport+Toink3@Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest Honey_KizZ

DBSK ~YoungSaeng SS501 talks about his friendship with DBSK and Suju~

translations:

People Often Compare SS501 with TVXQ

I don't think of anyone as my rival, but people see TVXQ sunbae, who are now at the highest position as our rivals. Of course, we feel good, feel honoured.

TVXQ has released a lot of albums and has risen to a very high position, but we are just preparing to rise.

This is common in the music industry. Just like H.O.T sunbae and Sechskies sunbae, perhaps because of rivals, it makes everything more meaningful.

Very Close to TVXQ and Super Junior

I've been close to TVXQ and Super Junior from the very beginning, I think the viewers all know that. I was a trainee together with TVXQ's U-Know Yunho, Hero Jaejoong, Choikang Changmin, Super Junior's YeSung and HeeChul.

Choi Si Won's Classmate

I attended the same school with Choi SiWon and was even his classmate. I was really close to him at that time. He had to go to China under his company's orders, but he would call me. In the end, we both debuted at almost the same time. We always played together when we were trainees, but meeting him now feels so weird.

A lot of New Artists Debuting

I don't really know how to say this but a lot of strong, charming artists are debuting. Other artists start to feel stressed and work harder. I often look back to when I debuted to see the difference. Now, everytime we see younger artists, it brings comfort to us, it inspires us to work harder, (smiles dorkily XD) thank you!

Eternal Rival???

I don't like seeing anyone as my rival. I don't go figuring out who's my rival and what I need to do to be better than them. Naturally, my biggest rival is myself. I think about surpassing myself, I don't want to beat anyone but myself. So I don't see anyone as my rival. Moreover, we are a group, so we have to work together. Although having rivals is a good thing, but overemphasizing isn't. So don't think about this too much.

Please take out with full credits

Translated from chinese to english by choco@TVXQFever

Credits : yuulinaboojaejoong@YT + tvxqfever.blogspot.com

Guest rainhero181430262800

no, your post wouldn't be overlooked. but let me be honest, i dont think you're rude but i still felt a little offended. let me explain. it's a little selfishness that i want them to continue with their tour. but as a fan, i've spent so much effort, money and time to be able to attend the tour. not only me, but i know many people who have gone through stress just to be able to secure tickets. selfish as it may sound, i don't want that wasted.

so, rather us hoping the tour will be cancelled, why not let's all pray and hope that things [ie. the "outbreak"] will subside. instead of hoping just for the boys' sake, let's hope for everyone's sake.

it's not just easy for me to accept if a show is getting cancelled. I respect your opinion, but please look at it from other people's point of view as well. [btw, please know that I'm not trying to start a huge argument. just wanted to reiterate what i've said before.]

Well I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to offend you or anyone. I have also put a lot of effort and money into being a fan of them too, and I have yet to even attend a fanmeeting with them. I've spent hundreds of dollars in total in posters, cds, and concert tours, etc. of things of the boys. I am a big fan, and as soon as I get more money, I'm going to start buying more jewelry and cds even moreso, but I was only saying that if I had the chance to see them, and I knew the area in which the concert would be held might have deadly spreadable diseases in the air I would rather risk my one chance of seeing them just to make sure they're safe. I just wouldn't want to see them hurt, I wouldn't know what I'd do without them. My grandfather just died of cancer three months ago in february, and my great grandmother last year so I'm a little clingy about diseases and the people I care about. I'm really sorry that I offended you, because that wasn't my intention at all. I just wanted people to see the situation from another side. I'm in america with not a lot of money so I'll probably never have the chance to meet them, but I'm glad that the rest of you and many others do. I hope you do meet them though, or go to a concert, and I hope you have a great time too while you're there.

Guest afterglow.

this is kinda random but does anyone have any info on the "soul power summit" event? like what kind of event it is and what it's for? how many times has dbsk attended this event? i was watching some of their soul power performances from 2007 awhile ago and thought how great it would be to see them perform there again. they gave some of their best performances there.

Guest mandasoh

090523 TOHOSHINK TOUR 2009 STAFF REPORT (HOKKAIDO)

090523.png

2009/05/23(Sat) 13:27

Even though unfortunately...

it has been raining, everyone from Hokkaido, and those who came from everywhere to join us, let's get high together!

Please be careful to not catch a cold.

090523-2.png

2009/05/23(Sat) 14:10

At the goods area

Meet the dance team! They have increasingly become the PR representatives (to advertise) the concert goods!

These nice guys are always refreshing!

090523-3.png

2009/05/23(Sat) 14:41

With great enjoyment

It looks like lunch-time for Yunho and Changmin. [They do it] with great enjoyment!

090523-4.png

2009/05/23(Sat) 14:42

By the way..

[Let's] introduce an item from lunch!「Baked code with mirin sauce」It's red meat! The members also ate it well (T/N: it was delicious/tasty).

090523-5.png

2009/05/23(Sat) 15:32

Being enthusiastic...

during rehearsal! Junsu is being very enthusiastic!!

090523-6.png

2009/05/23(Sat) 16:28

In today's performance...

There may be mono at the beginning. [T/N: I think they mean there might be something extra at the beginning? Unsure.]... Enjoy!

090523-7.png

2009/05/23(Sat) 17:01

A little early...

Yuchun is having dinner a little early. Because it's before going on stage, it's a moderate portion.

Source: [tour2009.toho-jp.net]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

Leadah-sshi is still wearing the mask from the airport. I hope it's nothing serious :/

Have a good performance tonight boys! ^^

//EDIT: The staff is updating the blog like crazy. T_T I will just edit this post if there are more blog posts later on today.

<3 manda

Guest Senorita_

OMG... LOOK AT THE DOGS> :o .... they are so cute..!! :P

I'm just really interested what are the names of the dogs???))))) Because I'm pretty new here.. so i still don't know everything...

Changmin And Junsu are hillarious/.. WOW they are crazy...

"Who's That" Killed Me!!!! :D:D

Yunho's dog's name is TaePung, Jae's is BiKue, Changmin's is Mandung, Junsu's is Shaki, and Chun's is Harang :)

Hi Everyone,

I have just spent an hour or so catching up on here! It seems the guys are going backwards and forwards to Korea a lot these days, does anyone know what they are doing in September???? I know it is a long way off but I will be in Korea at beginning of Sept and was wondering if they are doing any concerts etc at that time - or will thye be in Japan?

We're not really sure what are the boys' plans in September. Their concert ends in July, and so after that they might have some rest. But rumors did say they will have a comeback in September releasing a mini-album.

Guest sheilapiglet

[TRANS] Fan Account of Secret Code Live Tour

Opening Movie

This Opening Movie was continued from T(And everyone seemed to be wearing black suits)

The DBSK members were fighting the enemies, Yunho used a flying kick and Yoochun attacked from the back

I forgot about all the rest XDD (laughs)

After stealing the artefact/treasure, the 5 members gathered outside the building

Secret Code

When the movie ended, 5 LCD screens appeared

and the 5 of them appeared with grandeur

Junsu was actually standing

Share the World

Not much recollection of this

I only remembered Junsu spoke

どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろ

They sang this on the Main Stage,

A certain P actually forgot this song XDD

Take Your Hands

Junsu only stood, but he did not walk around

Everyone also raised their hands,

Take Your Hands and GO!

-MC Segment-

Everyone replied enthusiastically to Yunho's "楽しんでますかー?"

Then there was the self-introduction

The cheers for Junsu were the loudest,

and it's still the same sentence for him "I'M SORRY"

So cute

The screen was also showing his big head XD

The people continually shouted Junsu's name

Stand Up!

At the "hey ho" part, everyone's hands were really waving madly

Everyone were waving their lightsticks in rhythm

JUMP!! All in all, it was really HIGH!

Beautiful You

Jaejoong was really SEXY here

When he sang

you are beautiful

baby you're special one

you're such a beautiful dream

you are beautiful

baby you're special one

you're such a beautiful dream

On the main stage, there were different heights for the stage

Listening live is much better than listening to it on the CD

My Destiny

Junsu seemed to have sang this while sitting

The others..No recollections

Movie 2

In a desert

This movie was really great

Junsu was the Master Roshi who uses Mafuba Technique (laughs)

Yoochun seemed to have kicked out a round shaped object

Jaejoong used fire fist

Changmin seemed to have something metallic

Yunho was holding a sword

Everyone was emitting a different color

FORCE

Everyone was playing on the treadmill

Jaejoong was at the very front

Junsu was also moving around slowly

Purple Line

A super HIGH song

On the Center Stage

-MIROTIC-

Started from the Main Stage

First time seeing the Japanese version of Mirotic

The dance steps are the same as the Korean version

but it emits a different aura

The original white clothes changed to black ones

Stripped stripped XD

Remember vivdly the ending pose

Heart,Mind and Soul

Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Changmin appeared on stage first

Then Junsu walked slowly onto the stage

忘れないで

Jaejoong's song

I sang along attentively

Not much recollection XD

Movie 3

Went back a couple of hours before stealing the artefact/treasure

This video gave me the shivers

Why did they get foreigners

Firstly, Junsu had his arm on the female's shoulder

and they parted after Junsu said "sorry"

Changmin hugged with the girl,

why do I feel that Changmin was dumped -_-

Jaejoong was having wine with the female on a sofa

Jaejoong let go of her hand after having held it (angry)

Yoochun was on the car, and the female lead returned a ring to him

Yunho on the other hand, gave a ticket to the female lead and left

Everyone gathered in the end

Begin

Yoochun was playing the piano on Center Stage (love)

A super touching song

The piano~really the best!

Nobody Knows

Standing in a line using standing microphones

TAXI

My favourite LIVE song!!

Could totally feel the sadness within this song

Forever Love

Still sang standing in a row

I also love this LIVE song!!

Everyone was singing together

Box in the ship

This song became their modified songXD

Jaejoong's "どーゆーこと?" was replied with our "しょーゆこと!!"

Yoochun was "みんな~OK" and we replied "あたし~OK"

OH-E-OH-E-OH E-OH-E-OH TOHOSHINKI

OH-E-OH-E-OH E-OH-E-OH 1.2.3

OH-E-OH-E-OH E-OH-E-OH Aoyama

OH-E-OH-E-OH E-OH-E-OH しょうゆうこと

OH-E-OH-E-OH E-OH-E-OH みんな~O~K

OH-E-OH-E-OH E-OH-E-OH どうしてジュンスを好きになってしまったんだろう?

I really love this song

Everyone was so cute

and everyone was really HIGH! HIGH! HIGH!

Didn't know what Junsu was saying at the beginning,

but when he finished his sentence, Yoochun started laughing loudly

O Jung.Ban.Hap.

[Let's do this] music started

"O! O! O!" Everyone went "O! O! O!"

Choosey Lover

"SEXY LADY AH~"

Someone's tone was really intending to seduce people

Sky

The screen showed a backdrop of a blue sky

One of my favourite songs too

Somebody To Love

They sang this song with their towels in hand

Everyone JUMP JUMP JUMP together

Junsu was jumping on the spot, but his actions were not too big

Summer Dream

Saw a certain someone holding hands with a certain someone

Not too much memory of this XD

-Band Member Introduction-

Survivor

A new change of clothes

They shouted "とうほうしんき"

Movie 4

Replay of all videos in the past

Felt like a turn back in time

But it was only one sentence for each song (laughs)

The Way U Are

In this song, the audience were shouting their name

just like when they sing HUG.

"U-KNOW YUNHO"

"MICKY YOOCHUN"

But at the end they didn't continue shouting (laughs)

Break up the shell

This song recollected fond memories of the first concert

They didn't sing this in Five in the Black and T concerts.

-MC-

New song introduction was done by Changmin

They used this to bully Changmin,

and Changmin suddenly became Jaejoong's first love

FIRST KISS at 12 years old

We had really big reactions

Stand by U

An additional round stage appeared on Center Stage

5 of them were all sitting down

and the lyrics were displayed on the screen

Kiss The Baby Sky

Jaejoong said that this was the last song (but there turned out to be 1 more)

Everyone sang "Baby sky All the dreams and hopes made of your eyes

明日もきっと晴れる そのままの君でいて with me" together~

Bolero

The stage turned dark, and an orangey-yellow light appeared

This is really a tear-jerking song

Really good

The person beside me cried

The last sentence

SECRET CODE FTW!

Saitama FTW!

Tohoshinki FTW!

I cannot remember whether it was Summer Dream or what,

Yunho and Yoochun carried Changmin off the stage XD

Credits: http://ichigojj.blog105.fc2.com/

Trans: shaine@sweetfig

can't wait to watch the DVD!=D...hopefully they'll have snippets of the other concert tour locations like they did for FITB since I'm sure that they'll use the Tokyo Dome venue for the official DVD recording=P

Guest toki114

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u301/lo...ns/090523-3.png

2009/05/23(Sat) 14:41

With great enjoyment

It looks like lunch-time for Yunho and Changmin. [They do it] with great enjoyment!

Leadah-sshi is still wearing the mask from the airport. I hope it's nothing serious :/

Have a good performance tonight boys! ^^

sorry to cut your post. Korean Cassies said yunho is fine. no need to worry. They just prevent themselves from swine flu. You can notice changmin wears it too. and i hope the rest to do so.

thank you for all the posts :P here

Guest Hermione612

Yunho's still wearing mask,is he ok? he' leader, but I think his health is not good as the other member , hope he will be fine.

god,Is it raining??hope fan will come to enjoy concert eventhought it has been raining heavily

Tks 4 trans

Guest leerocks

hi all, just wondering where can i find schedules on dbsk?? cos im going to be in japan and korea.. and really really hope to catch them!! :D thanks thanks!! esp since the secret code is like everywhere now!! :D:D:D

Guest leerocks

hi all, just wondering where can i find schedules on dbsk?? cos im going to be in japan and korea.. and really really hope to catch them!! :D thanks thanks!! esp since the secret code is like everywhere now!! :D:D:D

Guest dreamagain1327

Well I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to offend you or anyone. I have also put a lot of effort and money into being a fan of them too, and I have yet to even attend a fanmeeting with them. I've spent hundreds of dollars in total in posters, cds, and concert tours, etc. of things of the boys. I am a big fan, and as soon as I get more money, I'm going to start buying more jewelry and cds even moreso, but I was only saying that if I had the chance to see them, and I knew the area in which the concert would be held might have deadly spreadable diseases in the air I would rather risk my one chance of seeing them just to make sure they're safe. I just wouldn't want to see them hurt, I wouldn't know what I'd do without them. My grandfather just died of cancer three months ago in february, and my great grandmother last year so I'm a little clingy about diseases and the people I care about. I'm really sorry that I offended you, because that wasn't my intention at all. I just wanted people to see the situation from another side. I'm in america with not a lot of money so I'll probably never have the chance to meet them, but I'm glad that the rest of you and many others do. I hope you do meet them though, or go to a concert, and I hope you have a great time too while you're there.

I'm sorry to hear about your family, but for god's sake, it's a flu! It's not like there is an outbreak of bloody x and everyone is dying. There are no reported cases of death in Japan, and for having over 110000 infected and not even a 100 deaths out of it, it's really nothing serious. Have you even seen stastistical data about flu? The real, usual flu, not the swine one? There are WAY more people infected every year, and there are also cases of death. Even a usual cold can kill person, who has weak immune system, suffers from malnutrition or any other disease. To be honest, swine flu is just a mess louden up by farmaceutical companies and I'm not saying it's not dangerous, but let's stop being paranoid. If you act safe and are careful, nothing's gonna happen. In my country, there were 2 reported cases and guess what? We are not even highly develeped or have high level of medical care, but both people are fine and stable and are just kept bserved in hospital to be release soon.

Also, the virus can travel up to 2 metres in air. There is no possibility viruses reach the boys during the concert, unless they catch it somewhere else. So honestly, I don't see a point in cancelling all the events like japanese do now. Closing collages, schools, kindergarten.. It's a bit paranoid. I know it's better to be safe than sorry, but acing OVERLY safe is also BAD for your organism. If you don't let ANY bacteria's into your organism then yeah, a flu can kill, because your immune system will be unable to react to it. Period.

And it's really not me being biased, because I am meant to go to Osaka con. Because I always put their good before mine. But come on, this pandemia is too infamous for it's real level.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

about the show probably facing cancellation...

well, honestly... if the show gets cancelled, it's not like there wasn't any forewarning. there's always a "changes to the concert/venue will be announced/further notice..." etc or whatever it is thats in fine-print that they say. and, probably...free goodies? that'll please some people xD *me* but yeah, whatever action AVEX takes, i have confidence that their doing it for everyone's best. I mean, they'll be loosing a lot of money if they cancel, but it's also their responsibility..well, morally. i don't think their binded by the law to protect everyone in their concerts?

Guest kinkie_lass

y-yes ma'am XDD

oh he is precious!! the perks of having a famous sibling... and he introduced himself as Ricky, not Yoohwan B)

it's good that he speaks pretty good English with that name Ricky :lol:

Source: [tour2009.toho-jp.net]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

thanks for translating and sharing. glad to know that Yunho is just being extra-cautious with the mask.

have you tried looking at the first page? ^_^

i'm pretty sure the scheds are there. for the time being they're having their 2 performances in Hokkaido today and tomorrow

GOE;SS is now on

Twitter!

http://twitter.com/goess

ayao79.png

Follow us for fast updates!

2e3s8qb.jpg

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman" | Twitter

Available at the GOE;SS Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

[RAW] 09.05.22 NTV Mirai Sozodo - THSK [ATO].avi

29wwryq.jpg

Hello again, everyone! GOE;SS is currently in need of more Korean and Japanese translators (: The boys are busy with their tour,

so not many videos are coming out at the moment. We would like to take this opportunity to sub as many as we can :D

If you would like to join the squad temporarily (just to offer us assistance during this period), then that's fine (: Anyone's help

would be greatly appreciated! Just head over to the Dream Team section of the staff forum to apply. Thank you very much!

"Be part of HISTORY! Be part of GOE;SS!" XD

Archived