[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hoado

ANYONE CAN HELP ME TO FIND THE CLIP ABOUT JAEJOONG'S PRANK PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I REALLY REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS CLIP BUT I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET. PLZ HELP ME!

Guest Senorita_

[News] 2009 Seolreim CF Story

For your note: There is NO plan to make another Dong Bang Shin Ki’s members versions of Seolreim!

What? No other versions of Seolriem? I was really looking forward to seeing more =( I hope they don't mean that for the next 4 years, they'll make one versions for the remaining members >.<

090519 TVXQ @ Gimpo AirpOrt [bACK 2 kOREA]

I wonder why the boys are back in Korea, but I do hope they get some rests before their next concert.

Guest jgal16

ANYONE CAN HELP ME TO FIND THE CLIP ABOUT JAEJOONG'S PRANK PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I REALLY REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS CLIP BUT I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET. PLZ HELP ME!

As far as I know Jae is the only who hasnt been pranked... So your not gonna find any clip of him being pranked.

Unless your looking for a video of them giving him a suprise bday party...

Guest afterglow.

they're back in korea? hmm.. they go back to korea after every concert. we'll probably get a new batch of pictures of them going back to japan in less than 24 hours.

i remember watching a fancam of them standing under trees. what's that for?

http://ameblo.jp/senpai3/entry-10263581703.html

not sure if i'm understanding this correctly but apparently there were over 50,000 applications for the may 18th recording of music japan, making it a record? i may be wrong though. but if it's true, that's freaking crazy. must've been an episode with lots of popular acts. does anyone know how many people actually gets accepted into the studio?

Guest teukieca

beloved fams..i need help from you guys..

can you post pictures of the boys wearing specs?..

since i've lost all the pics from the hard disk..huhu

thanks in advance..=)

Guest sheilapiglet

^huh?...how come Junsu is standing in the corner by himself again?..I thot that his leg has recovered well enough for him to be at the piano also?..I've seen pics too.....unless that picture was taken during one of their earlier performances?..hmm.

anyways, stuff to share:

[Eng Sub] Bigeastation Ep 112-Part 1 (HoMinSu) 090517

[Eng Sub] Bigeastation Ep 112-Part 2 (HoMinSu) 090517

they talked a bit about Junsu's injury in the beginning...and does anyone know what's up with the "I'm Giraffe" phrase that keeps being used between the guys recently?...it's so cute but i wonder where they even came up with something so random?...lol...Junsu has been saying alot of "engrish" lately....I love it cuz it's so funny=P..and CM made a mistake when announcing the release date of their new single...haha..and my innocent Junsu....a sexy date = wine?...wahaha..sorry Junsu, but you'll always be the cute one in the end=P

Guest atel

atel

Oh wow,I've nevr realized that perfomance audio sounds like orchestra. or is it dubbed into

different audio? Anyways,I don't think the original version is available though. Or perhaps in the latest

version? Cuz I didn't have that one :3

^ thanks for answering. maybe sm is gonna do another album version with that version of mirotic. the orchestra arrangement makes mirotic sound more dramatic.

Guest nam87

wow...they are back in Korea..

but not sure tho for how many days..

they are always look smoking hot at the airport...hahahahha

anyway, i wonder if Mr Gelatto owner invite the other 4 to taste ice cream at his shop?

hehehehe

can we anticipate any pictures of them in Gellato Icrecream shop very soon...hehehe

im sure fans will be crowding at the shop for the moment...as the shop owner might drop by for visit anytime soon..hahahahaha

Guest petiteange22

beloved fams..i need help from you guys..

can you post pictures of the boys wearing specs?..

since i've lost all the pics from the hard disk..huhu

thanks in advance..=)

here's some... =)

u9-u.jpg

098.jpg

30.jpg

d00531454a09f44f9b721.jpg

So who is Seoyeon in Seolleim CF?

Im pretty sure a lot of people are wondering who it is.

Well the correct name is Seoyeon NOT Seohyun.

You can all relax. Its not a specific person. ^^

Its name that was chosen to represent women for the CF.

but basically, he's confessing to you, and make you feel seolleyuh (you get butterflies, thrilled, etc etc)

ah~ me don't know how to explain very well.

but now you know ^^

Source: dnbn + 유애루비 + lotte

edit: & there was a article saying that seoyeon is the most commonly used name.

Guest JJ.biased

[Eng Sub] Junsu's Worried About Being Called Cute (Cut From Bigeastation)

haha...no matter how he tries to be charismatic, he just can't get away from being called cute!...it's his own fault for doing the angel pose in the first place....you stole CM's image JS, so now you can't complain when people acknowledge it...hehehe=P

aww that is so cute :lol:

ahh i used the word o=

LOL XD.

[News] 2009 Seolreim CF Story

This summer, all customers are thrilled to one song. Go Seolreim song.

Nunyiwa… nunnyiwa…

Seolreim song is a love serenade to confess the love. Easy to remember, repetitive melody that reminiscents a cool,

youthful image attached to it, once you listen to the lyrics, you can immidiately sing the song of Seolreim.

The 2009 campaign also used this song Seolreim with its brand company’s theme “Confession with Seolreim”.

The company’s spokesman said that the product was a more efficient way to express love.

Not just able to sing, not just able to dance, they’re able to shoot~ Dong Bang Shin Ki

These days, TVXQ’s popularity is going global, not only in South Korea, or to over Japan,

but also in Asia, thus they’re selected as the main model of Seolreim CF. Gentle and romantic,

we want to use the “boys next door” image of Dong Bang Shin Ki! Furthermore, Dong Bang Shin Ki’s fantanstic

skill to sing a capella was the main reason of us choosing them. Taken in only one day, as expected,

Dong Bang Shi Ki was doing their best for the CF shooting. Despites their hectic schedule that all members

only have less than 1 hour sleeping time, they could sing and dance with “a pure confession of a man towards woman” image so well.

The shoot was taken up on the roof which was meant they’re there to confess

to a woman who lived at the other side of house. In a situation where any accidents could happen

such as the roof tile breaks and slip, despites all those risks, all the members were acting funny,

hitting each other, and led the shooting atmosphere to a warm and playful scene.

For example when the members tried to do their own versions of Seolreim song

which was so funny, made everyone laughing.

Last year, This year, and continue to Next Year Seolreim!!!

Due to the existence of TVXQ’s staffs and members, the best shooting of Seolreim finally ended by the early evening.

The atmosphere of shooting was very pleasant and cheerful so that the completion of the CF could be finished immediately.

<Confess with Seolreim Now> Seolreim 2009 Campaign: through this Seolreim ice cream, by confessing

with one item of Seolreim, hope that to be able to receive a steady love.

For your note: There is NO plan to make another Dong Bang Shin Ki’s members versions of Seolreim!

source: http://www.lotteconf.co.kr/Blog/main.asp?pcode=LC714

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

awww... no other versions?! I was expecting one :(

Plus how come they're back in Korea?

And it just makes me feel so sad how they are only getting an hour of sleep ? O____________O"!!! is that really true?......

mm no updates atm XD.

Guest blaze

Does anyone know how much Secret Code album sold?

Total + weekly sales:

*,239,448 **3,918 The Secret Code / 東方神起 09/03/25

TSC is currently the 10th best-selling Japanese album of 2009.

SINGLES:

20 *6,128 東方神起 Share The World = 129,225

Credit: 2ch

----

Tohoshinki will be appearing on Tokyo Friend Park II. Recording date is May 25th, broadcasting date TBA.

LOL. Oh man, this will be loads of fun.

Guest Senorita_

^ thanks for answering. maybe sm is gonna do another album version with that version of mirotic. the orchestra arrangement makes mirotic sound more dramatic.

Lol. The version of Mirotic is already released, it's in Version C album, but they named it as 'Accoustic Version'.

Share The World

Release Date - 09/04/22

Highest Rank - **1st

1st Week Sales - *98,033

*Week 4 2009/05/25 *20th **6,128 - 129,225

-------

Share The World has sold more than Beautiful You and Doush!te, can Stand By U sell even more?

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

So who is Seoyeon in Seolleim CF?

Im pretty sure a lot of people are wondering who it is.

Well the correct name is Seoyeon NOT Seohyun.

You can all relax. Its not a specific person. ^^

Its name that was chosen to represent women for the CF.

but basically, he's confessing to you, and make you feel seolleyuh (you get butterflies, thrilled, etc etc)

ah~ me don't know how to explain very well.

but now you know ^^

Source: dnbn + 유애루비 + lotte

thanks for explaining, Mina :D

i didn't know there was a special character for all the women in the CF

personally, i like Kimisuki more than Share the World, so i'm surprised (but absolutely happy!) that it surpassed it's sales. Maybe because...Kimisuki was sort of released at the wrong time? considering the season it was released... *sigh* but whatevs, it's still the boys ^^;

Guest yayamin

I just got this email from 4nologue for the Miroticon in Bangkok :

Dear all

For some reasons, we have to postpone the date of the official sale of TVXQ! The 3rd Asia Tour Concert “Mirotic” in Bangkok to 6 June instead of 30 May.

The tickets will be available via Thai Ticket Major.

You can visit www.thaiticketmajor.com to purchase the tickets online.

We are really sorry for the postponement and thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards

4NOLOGUE

--

4NOLOGUE CO., LTD.

41 Soi Suwansawat, Rama 4 Rd.

Thoongmahamek, Sathorn,

Bangkok 10120 Thailand

Tel. 66 2 249 9215-6

Fax. 66 2 249 9280

E-Mail: info@4nologue.com

I just hope that the concert itself will not be postponed

Archived