[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Tohoshinki's Favorite: Podo-namu Restaurant

The boys’ favorite restaurant in Japan, mentioned in Shabekuri 007 show.

Their siggies XD

credit: on pic + baidu + sharingyoochun@wordpress

And here are some pics of Yoochun's GELATO'S OPENING!

th_c01e2c111ad26ce2a6ef3f41.jpg th_58dd191bdaca01f1ac6e7542.jpg th_8a00b231f06ba93deac4af43.jpg th_69cba5063da9105f03088140.jpg th_b6d07b7eadbe7f1c0dd7da42.jpg

th_bafe33dc123ba085cc116647.jpgth_10392dcd9fb784750eb34542.jpgth_a5c9d2d81105ab1132fa1c47.jpg th_c7c79059ce7579a5810a1850.jpg th_timeout5.jpg

th_738d59587437a9fa9d820442.jpg th_afd0a8274eeced27908f9d40.jpg th_bce67731c75e2e8c5fdf0e42.jpg

Credits: DBSKnights +Micky/TVXQbaidu + as Tagged

V

Im glad i bactracked coz i missed your post earlier!Thanks for this,i can't stop laughing!

Junsu:ARe U OK? YC:Im fine,You? JS:Thank YOU!...LMAO!His random engrish is love <3

YooSu SO CUTE!Nwei,here's the full DVD.No subs though :(

credit: krillia

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest japjoong

YunJae MOMENT !!

so cutee !!

and changmin, junsu and micky is cute too !!

what did junsu, changmin and yunho do to micky and jaejoong ??

yah !

real CUTE !

OneTVXQ

One World. One Red Ocean. OneTVXQ!

Gods of the University - Grand Opening

godsoftheuniversity.jpg

What is GU / Gods of the University?

23390273.jpg

Your one and only place to get a fangirl / fanboy degree (just kidding! T_T) GU is a school where members on O! can sign up and interact with other members on the forum. This gives a great opportunity to learn more about TVXQ and other things.

Is this real?

No (we wish, lol XD). It's just for fun (:

- Deadline to join is on the 13th of May 2009, which is tomorrow XD We will be having a private event to celebrate this and it is only open to the 'teachers' and 'students.' So register now before you miss out on this event 8D It's going to be so much fun :D For those already registered, you will be sent an invitation containing the details, rules and such. After the Grand Opening, all registrations will be closed for this term (some exceptions apply).

- Register for class and the courses before it's too late XD

Logo Contest

Our Logo Contest is finally finished! Congratulations to hiddx (:

Logo

2009 Yoochun Birthday Project

chunbdayproject.jpg

OneTVXQ Magazine "TVXQWorld" ~ Download now 8D

magazines.png

- This is the second issue of OneTVXQ's official magazine, "TVXQWorld" (: It's is available in two formats, PDF and PNG, for everyone's convenience.

- There are sections such as "How Do You Say This in Korean / Japanese," "Greetings and Messages," "Cassiology" and lots more. I'm sure you guys would have lots of fun reading the various sections 8D

- If you're interested in reading the first issue, you can still download it here.

MIROTICON Bangkok Project

miroticon.jpg

- TVXQ's MIROTIC Bangkok is coming up in a month's time and the staff at OneTVXQ are thinking we can all meet up there, to support TVXQ and the forum at the same time.

- We're also thinking of having support goods. People from several forums will be there and we would like our members who love this forum to show support for it at the concert itself. We were thinking of getting forum towels, balloons and glowsticks, but we'll only get them if we know people were going to buy them ^^;

- Please head over to our forum if you're interested (: Thank you!

Guest ginger

Tohoshinki’s Favorite: Podo-namu Restaurant

The boys’ favorite restaurant in Japan, mentioned in Shabekuri 007 show.

Their favorite restaurant in Japan is a Korean place? :lol: Dorks!

Hmm, anyone know where the gelato shop is in Seoul? I don't recognize it from the pictures.

-ginger

Guest deNain

More YooChun's Timeout Gelato Opening Day.

Just his bro, Yoohwan and mommy pics

4bc5d6952b46182c7af4804.th.jpg a408f2db6dc64842d1164e4.th.jpg b79b1a0915e386a6d0581b4.th.jpg 63e0c2f7ad6f8206730eec4.th.jpg f2e9ab597410ce0e2934f04l.th.jpg 822c051b132be7deae51334.th.jpg c01e2c111ad26ce2a6ef3f4.th.jpg

+

Junsu!

1242060977_xiah05.jpg

1242060977_xiah01.jpg

1242060977_xiah02.jpg

1242060977_xiah12.jpg

1242060977_xiah14.jpg

1242060977_xiah13.jpg

1242060977_xiah11.jpg

1242060977_xiah08.jpg

Junsu,Seriously I got no mood.I'm so sad!

Guest Senorita_

THSK @ BIGEAST 3rd event DVD [Caps]

So cute!!! :D I love it when they tease Yoochun. His expression is just priceless. It looks as if MinSu are biting his ears off xD

Oh, Yoochun's Ice Cream shop opens today ^^ The shop looks really nice, how I wish I was in Korea right now. The pics of the gelatos posted back looks way too delicious ^^ Yoochun's mum looks beautiful <3 And may Chun's gelato business be a success!

Guest badstar

Bigeast DVD

This is so cute!!! I love Jae's expression when Yunho and Junsu blew on his ear!

Oh and there's a Yunjae moment there.

Yoochun's Timeout Gelato

So Ricky's helping out eh?

I hope one day, all DBSK members will help serve in Yoochun's Ice cream shop.

That would be awesome!

Guest sheilapiglet

^Is that particular Bigeast DVD out yet?....can't wait to see clips!=P

[Fancam] Exit Video Clip of Secret Code Concert (Junsu Ver)

a short cut of the ending clip they showed to the fans as they were leaving i believe...i guess it shows them doing those hot photoshoots on the rooftop?...*drools*=P

[Fancam] "My Destiny" Junsu @ Kobe

this was still when Junsu was on wheelchair.

Cute Eunhyuk (super juniors) & talks about Xiah JS

this is old but I've never seen it before...wonder what eunhyuk was saying about Junsu?....I wouldn't be surprised if he was making fun of him in some way..haha.

Guest ^JS^ CaSsY ^o^

THSK @ BIGEAST 3rd event DVD [Caps]

They cute !!!

YunJaE sweet ^^

Junsu shy yuchun but yuchun a smile happy.

Yunjae + Yoosu + Yoomin + 2kim so Cute

Thank you very much ^^

YooSu English - Yoochun is really good.

I mean i knew he could speak english well, but .. its really good!

Junsu's "Who's That!?" Hahah

Thank you for the link! It brightened my day!

Guest Heaven2100

credit: uploader

omg! rofl...junsu is just too cute!

WOW... yoochunshi..:))))))

Junsu is just too cute...

So hello to you all.... I have been a silent reader for too long...)))))) So first of all thanks everyone for updating... and i hope we'll become friends..:)

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

OMG I love YunJae Moment in Bigeast DVD xD

Cant wait to have HQ ver of this video xD

thank for sharing all the pic and fancam <3

Guest blaze

Oricon Charts

Share The World/ウィーアー!

*Week 3 2009/05/18 *11th Place **9,489 - 123,097

It looks like STW will outsell Summer Dream next week to become Toho's highest-selling single. AW. I was rooting for Doush!te to take the title. :P

The Begin performance with Yoochun on piano was lovely. Now all I need is a full Heart, Mind, & Soul fancam and I promise I'll wait patiently for the DVD to watch the rest. BTW, thanks to those who shared fan accounts; they were all really enjoyable to read even though I die a little of jealousy everytime I read one. lol. The 3D effects sounds awesome.

The 3rd Bigeast fanmeet event seemed like a lot of fun. Junsu's "OK! WHAAAAAAAAT?" during the English segment was hilarious. Oh Junsu, never change.

Guest wakeupluv

REQUEST/QUESTION

Does anyone know if there is a subbed version of Immortal Musical Classics featuring junsu? I requested this in the few pages back and didn't see any replies so i decided to ask again. If there is..can anyone upload it for me. I've seen the cuts but i wanted to watch the whole thing. hahah thanks so much!

Guest sheilapiglet

better watch this while you still can!...Krillia is uploading the whole DVD!!..the venue was so big this time!...it's like they're having a concert!=P.....the rest of the parts can be found in her video list!=D

Archived