[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest intan

^^Thanks for the HOSU pic..the pics of Jaejoong pulling Junsu's wheelchair are LOVE too..I'm feeling Junsu's LOVE everywhere right now..haha..and I'm loving Junsu more and more too..usually things like this makes us realize how much we care and love a person rite..^^

are posts like this necessary?

he sprained his ankle. yeah, it's terrible that he can't fully participate in the concert, he must be in some pain, but he sprained his ankle and now half of fandom is acting like he's in his deathbed. i mean, c'mon. he's a grown man, he can take care of himself, he has his members and his staff, he is not effing dying. why are people crying like he's down w. some fatal illness? why make him sound so pathetic

lol..I'm starting to think like what you wrote in your comments..it's unfortunate of what had happened to Junsu recently..but when I think back..he only sprained his ankle right..not to the extent that he suffers some fatal illness..lol..blaming GOD is really unnecessary..I'm not saying that we cannot feel sympathy to Junsu..I'm just hoping that people will not be too depressed with this..think positively..usually when something bad happens, it will make us stronger in future..Junsu himself and DBSK will be stronger..HWAITING!! ^^

081212 Ha Ha Ha Song Making Film

I watch this clip to cheer myself..Go and watch other Hahaha songs too..it's effective..haha =)

This one is a must..lolol..

found this pic..hehe..so cute..

he's playing with the toy like a 5 years old..mouth pouting..^^

317859200956015100.jpg

credit:baidu, as tagged

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest some1gurl

lol..I'm starting to think like what you wrote in your comments..it's unfortunate of what had happened to Junsu recently..but when I think back..he only sprained his ankle right..not to the extent that he suffers some fatal illness..lol..blaming GOD is really unnecessary..I'm not saying that we cannot feel sympathy to Junsu..I'm just hoping that people will not be too depressed with this..think positively..usually when something bad happens, it will make us stronger in future..Junsu himself and DBSK will be stronger..HWAITING!! ^^

found this pic..hehe..so cute..

he's playing with the toy like a 5 years old..mouth pouting..^^

317859200956015100.jpg

credit:baidu, as tagged

100% agree with your statement...it just a relief when it only minor injury...

yoochun pics..he really such a dork.....why he always cute...CUTE OVERLOADNESS...i always love him pout his mouth like that..really agree with junsu..yoochun really dork and aegyo person..hehe

Guest toomuchsmiling

aww, poor Junsu. :( the wheelchair. :( Though I do agree with Tiffo that

crying your eyes out over a sprain and a wheelchair doesn't help anyone.

It's not like he broke his leg or came down with the swine flu. -_-

awww~ How come i haven't seen that pic of Yoohun before? is it new?

looks too cute!! XD

Guest rozette30

Hottie Yunho ~ 9095 ~ The Secret Code Tour

credits:withyoonho

DO NOT HOTLINK

i think i just died & went to heaven . ohLAWWDD. im feeling envious over a friggin MICROPHONE STAND. :l xD

thank youu for sharing! <3

=================

Does anyone know when Heaven's Postman will be out? I've been M.I.A. and this thread moves so fast so I felt too lazy to go back pages if the new release date was set.

uhmm. i think the release will be around september >___>

i reallyy dont know anymore :l.

=====

CUTE JUNSU : OMGG THE JUNJUWAAAAAA gag that the comedian taught him aww! <3.

so cuteeeeeeeeeeee! <3.

JUNSU HWAITINGGGGGGGGG~ GET BETTER SOOON!. ill be waiting for a dance performance that will surely

blow us away when ur cured!

+

people dont get too deppressed over junsu's sprained ankle.. its not like he has an uncurable sickness O.o

Guest ladyelhisa

Ow....poor JUNSU! :tears: I hope he gets better soon. I'm really impressed that eventhough he was in pain he still gave his best in their performance. :lol: I almost cried when I watched the video.

JUNSU FIGHTING! :)

DANG! That gifs of YUNHO IS SO HOT. :o

Guest asdfhjkl;

Whaaat? (dies) I was totally NOT expecting this from 9095, lol! Ohh look at all that hip motion *_*. Work it Yunho.

Aww Junsu.. throughout the whole clip I was wavering from :( to :blush: He's so, so cute. I seriously hope he gets better soon.. I've sprained my ankle like three times before, and it's not pleasant. I recovered in like a week, I think. But Junsu needs to do a lot of walking and dancing for the tour, so he will probably rest for longer. Anyway, Junsu fighting! Seeing him in a wheelchair is so D:

Btw, WHY the hair Yoochun? Sigh. Always the victim of the hair stylist's wrath. Junsu's hair looks EXTRA good on him though. I love love the color and everything.

Hottie Yunho ~ 9095 ~ The Secret Code Tour

*stares intensely at gifs* *eyes wide open*

*melts*

HOTNESS OVERLOAD<3 I wish I was the mic stand :) lmao

Damn, Yunho you know how to seduce the right ways ^^ <3

I want to see the other member's fancam of this song!

*getting perverted* Heh ^_^

I hope Junsu gets well soon~ I'm so proud of him for standing up at the bolero encore~

Hwaiting~

Guest XiahxTiffany

oooo Yunho wat are u doing

u trying to get some girls to like u >_<

lol all the girls love u already !!!

and wow someone just posted it but really

when is Heaven's Postman coming out?

Guest paloma_jaejoong

OH MAN !

Yoonho is soooo HOT³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³³

I knew that should have been born as a microphone hahahhhaha

the 1st gif ... he is a man of ... how to say .. hum ... pleasure? :o

This is too much for my heart, jj is lucky xDD

Thanks for the gifs.....

AHH yeah!

Junsu FIGHTING ;)

Guest joojooxlie

are posts like this necessary?

he sprained his ankle. yeah, it's terrible that he can't fully participate in the concert, he must be in some pain, but he sprained his ankle and now half of fandom is acting like he's in his deathbed. i mean, c'mon. he's a grown man, he can take care of himself, he has his members and his staff, he is not effing dying. why are people crying like he's down w. some fatal illness? why make him sound so pathetic?

TOTALLY AGREED! I'm pretty sad.. but only feeling bad because he can't participate. I know he'll be fine soon, hopefully in time for the dome concerts~

--

Thanks for sharing those pics.. Love that YunJaeSu one.. <3

Junsu fighting!

Guest kiisachan

I hope that Junsu can get well soon, it takes time to recover BUT it will eventually come.

I'm grateful that he is still able to participate on the concert!!

Let's just wait for him to recover so he can show us more charisma on stage!! :P

Request:Please help me!

For my last Japanese project, I will be doing a presentation to my Japanese class about.....

DBSK...or TOHOSHINKI!!

So I need to do a video showing there best songs or performances.....

and write a big essay about them were I will be

describing them, their music and accomplishments in JAPAN and some things from KOREA!!

BUT the biggest task here is to get my class.

to pay attention to my presentation and leave a GOOD impression from the BOYS to them.

And also my Japanese teacher is expecting something good since I keep

nagging at her how good they are...so she expects a lot TT.TT!!

Please, any suggestions on what I can put on the video?

What BALLADS and UP BEAT songs?? Or Performances??

I will be really thankful for the suggestions!!

I thank the people that have given me suggestions

for my video. I'm really thankful...

PLEASE HELP!!

BUT now I face another challenge....

I'm currently using Windows Movie Maker....

and the video is coming out wrong.

There is a problem when putting the "wide screen videos"

and "full screen" videos together.

I have never done a video of any kind before,

and this is becoming really hard.

I still have a week left to turn in this video for my whole class to see,

and I want to have a good video ready for them to see.

Can any of you please help me :tears: ??

Is there anyone that has good video-making skills here in the thread??

Or another Program that any will recommend??

Guest soulsimplicity

I trust that the staff, the other members, and Junsu himself will take care of the injury in the best possible way. So, let's just be as optimistic as Junsu is about his situation.

Stand By You: I kinda had the feeling that they were gonna use the tour to promote the song, since it was leaked a few days before their opening night. So I guess it's expected to be released by the end of the tour, some time in July. Anyway, I really love Yoochun's voice in this song and Yunho sounded so lovely during the bridge. The other three were awesome as always. I adore this song to pieces. Looking forward to the live performance of the song.

Guest ettenyl

i really love the joongsu moment in the concert pictures!

whao so many more of the pictures are coming out~

thanks all <3

Guest Nanashi

Hello everyone!

I had to backtrack about five...six....maybe seven pages xD I like it though. I read through everyone's comments, leaving me to repeat what already has been said.

Thank you everyone for the pictures. My computer lags, but hey, I cant complain. Its DBSK.

Yunho Fancam 9095: Wow! This is not how I imagined a performance of 9095 but then exactly what did I imagine? That was great! I felt a bit...naughty xP Now, I want to see fancams on the other members. Especially one of Jae.

Colorful Costumes: At first I thought, "Oh, so JE." But, you know? Its not that bad. My eyes got accustomed to all the shiny. I forgot who was it in the thread that said the golden costumes in the T tour where great and I agree. They where awesome!

Am I forgetting something?

Junsu Fancams: I love how he still does his best. I laughed at his "Junjuwa!" He is so cute when he is shy.

Guest dlre

while i think that junsu does look a little sad in some of the pics

he also looks like he is having the time of his life having the other members push him around :P

for ducky, how often does such opportunity comes around?? XD i say ducky should totally take advantage of that, i would *bricked*

but thanks for all the pics and fancam!

junsu hwaiting!

@yunho: damn, what is he doing to us? give us a heart attack? can't believe i'm jealous of a mic stand~~ and i think i see a little something i should not be noticing~~ *runs from all the bricks* :D

Guest shuureigirl

@ Junsu: JUNSU~~ He's probably having more pain that he can't perform than physical pain. We all know how he loves to dance.

@ http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww96/tnoru_06/maxTSC5.jpg

Lol! Changmin still looks like a 19 year old college kid to me. I think it's the short hair. When his hair is long, he looks like a grown sexy man. Short haired Changmin is a cute kid. jmo. :)

@ ac625c7a683627c65cd10bc94d93fbb1.jpg

Awwww!!! Jaejoong likes to take care of people, doesn't he?

@ snfjv6.jpg

Does this guy always have to be so sexy?! Yunho... Yunho.... Yunho.... :lol:

Latest Blog: Jaejoong - DBSK Perfect Women? Part 3

BTW, I found this last night and I can't stop laughing (where the heck have I been? LOL):

Archived