[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest gelliegellie

Yunho scolding Yutti is hot. Wahaha. I don't know why I find I hot though.

Perhaps Yunho is acting so manly on that video.

DISCUSSION

IF the boys need to go military service...Yunho and JJ will be the ones who going first...In contrary, Changmin will be the last one...(actually, they can go to military service rite now since they already adult)

As fans, would u prefer them to go together which means that we will not see any of them in 2 years, or u prefer them go one by one (like shinhwa or any other groups)which means that they will re-united in 3 or 4 years later (need to wait the other to finish their military duty before go back to make new album together)?

I prefer that they would go as group (Is it possible?) If so, then yes.

I can't picture them being separated for a long time.

and 2 years is long, but Cassies and us, international fans won't ever forget them.

They are like a living legend to me. ^_^

kbd7qd.jpg

Credit: DNBN

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wting89

there is something that i would love to know about your opinion guys... :)

DISCUSSION

IF the boys need to go military service...Yunho and JJ will be the ones who going first...In contrary, Changmin will be the last one...(actually, they can go to military service rite now since they already adult)

As fans, would u prefer them to go together which means that we will not see any of them in 2 years, or u prefer them go one by one (like shinhwa or any other groups)which means that they will re-united in 3 or 4 years later (need to wait the other to finish their military duty before go back to make new album together)?

p.s: sorry if this discussion sounds silly to u... :rolleyes:

personally, i prefer to see them go together..although it means that i will not hear or see any of them in public for 2 years...coz i cant wait for 3 or 4 years to hear their album and see them together in any shows...coz, i prefer to see them together as DBSK rather than soloist..hehehe..

ok..maybe the company want them to go one by one, since they afraid that the fans may forget them or change their preferences to new group when they away from showbiz industry...but, i believe that eventhough there are many groups out there, Cassiopeia will always wait for them to comeback...and their comeback will always be high anticipation from not only Cassiopeia but people in general.. ;)

personally i wuld like to spilt them into 2 groups

yunho + jaejoong

junsu + yoochun + chanmgin

in this way, while one grp is in army..

e rest of the members can still hold some kinda activites so we won miss them too much :D

Guest Vie Joongie

Question~

are there anyone who watched mirotic concert in seoul?

i wanna ask which side did jaejoong often went..

because i'm confused bout which standing zone should i take..

the right side (HoMin side) or left side (YooSu side)

thanks~

bout the millitary service..

of course together as a group!

i can't imagine 2 years without them..

Guest miss_h

OMG! what happened with Yoochun's hair....

i wish they will tie it up like changmin did during 'five in the black' concert...perhaps that will helps yoochun with his hair a bit..i prefer that kind of style rather than this.. :(

YC can't do it the way CM did in FITB, he have a very wide (according to Junsu) forehead, remember?? :P

But I can be wrong and YC will pull this style as he always do :lol:

and you are rite about Eru (I think he go in when he is 24/25). So basically when YH and JJ are on the dateline, CM can also follow them :)

TOGETHER.

and when they return, it'll be a pretty goddamn epic comeback!

like, the return of the gods (the second time around)!

but....yeah... with the situation between N & S.Korea...

hopefully that gets resolved before the boys go to service :X

Yups... I know it will be more EPIC than the Mirotic comeback.

Remember how hype the korean fans when they do their comebacks after 2 years. I love the thrill at that time and I can imagine how the fans will prepare their comeback stage when they finish their service...

Gotta love the passion that cassie have for this boys back in Korea. They never fail to support or to show their love for DBSK.

Oricon Daily

Single:

10 東方神起 「Share The World/ウィーアー!」

Album:

18 東方神起 「The Secret Code」

42 東方神起 「T」

Thanks for the chart info. I'm happy to see STW are still in top 10 after a week. Their sales keep getting consistence by each singles.

And thank you loveprincechangmin for CM pics. While the pages is loading, the pics are not resize yet and good lord CM is beautiful. He just WOW me...!!

Guest cokiellene

hi may i know how does the korean military service work? as in, are the boys need to serve a full 2 year service without being able to come out of the camp? or they are able to go back home during the weekends(throughout their military service) like how it is done in singapore?

Guest deNain

Apr,25th,2009

I LOVE GIFS!

52560133200905011841451.gif

52560133200905011841451.jpg

52560133200905011841451.jpg

Hello

How's everyone?

I liked the pictures of jj :rolleyes:

I do not have a lot of pictures for them :(

Because I am new fan from West Asia :unsure: dont ask from were Specifically :sweatingbullets:

and I like yunjae :wub: If some one have a pictures for them can help me ?

^_^

Yoochun's ice-cream shop

very nice

I feel like I've never see them for a long time

I hope they fine :tears:

see you

Hello~

So you want some YunJae's pics?

Here you go,

f3e60012aae448a16438dbd.th.jpg d118e5c7e7754c3a9c163dd.th.jpg th_YunJaekiss1.jpg th_YunJaeKiss.jpg th_YoonJaeParisLQ.jpg th_YoonJaeParis.jpg

th_YoonJaeMusicBankJaeJoongsFace.jpg th_YoonJaeOconPhotobookDVD.jpg th_YunJaeSarangeAADBSK2.png th_YoonJaeParisMerryGoRoundLQ.jpg

I'm soooo tired with all the lab works and stuff in here that I really need a dose of DBSK to make me forget all of that. Concerts are coming in a few days, good luck and hope they will have a blast ^^

Joint de-Nain discussion and adding the list,

(de-Nain I don't know you are from Indo, as well as ka_vie or are you??)

Performance:

LOL!How do you know that I'm from Indo??? :lol: Haha..But I'm not from Indo actually >_< :D

Anyway, thanks a lot for your lists and thanks to uruchai and petiteange22 for adding some of it too.

I'm sure she appreciated that so much.

Anything just feel free to post and ask here. We sure will help you!Or you can just PM me anything if you're too shy

--::DENAIN::-- The photos you posted of YUSUMIN are from the magazine 'シティ情报ふくおか '-Fukuoka MICE information City(?)

--::Junnie-nim::--you're right..the 1st photo so beautiful..ㅜㅜ lips..ahh

Thanks Andrea for let me know that Mag name :D Thx for Changmin's pics too

Do you have this pix in bigger ?

How about this

1546546.jpg

About the military service : Of course I wanna them to go together. Together as 5 everywhere~

Guest KY5354

Share the World and The Secret Code on Taiwan's G-Music Chart

Week: 24/04/2009 - 30/04/2009

The columns correspond as follows:

Position this week - Position last week - Peak position - Artist - Album - Publisher - % of overall sales - Weeks on Chart

Combo (Overall) Chart

4 - New - 4 - 東方神起 - Share The World:We Are! - avex - 3.14 - 1

16 - 7 - 1 - 東方神起 - 神起密碼 (TSC) - avex - 0.59 - 3

JPop Chart

1 - New - 1 - 東方神起 - Share The World:We Are! - avex - 19.83% - 1

6 - 2 - 1 - 東方神起- 神起密碼 (TSC) - avex - 3.7% - 3

International Chart

1 -New - 1 - 東方神起 - Share The World:We Are! - avex - 10.63% - 1

8 - 2 - 1 - 東方神起 - 神起密碼 (TSC) - avex - 1.99% - 3

If anyone's confused about my poor layout ;) , in simpler terms:

STW/WE entered the charts at:

No. 4 - Overall chart (ALL MUSIC) taking 3.14% of ALL sales

No. 1 - JPop chart (Japanese/Korean music) taking 19.83% of all JPOP sales

No. 1 - International chart (Non-Chinese music) taking 10.63% of all NON-CHINESE sales

-----------

Hope that makes sense. And CONGRATS to the boys!!

CreBeau

I love the names, Sha, Mic...but Jeff? Lol so weird. The only explanation I can think of is JejungForeverFive.

Stand By You

I heard the preview but I'm unsure about it. It's nowhere near KimiSuki but it's nice. Maybe I'll change my mind after hearing the full HQ version.

edit:

About the military service discussion. I was actually having the same discussion with my brother the other day. It's a toss between missing ALL 5 of them for 2 full years. Or missing them as a 5-member group over a period of 3-4 (?) years.

It's hard. But I think I'd rather see them go together. I think they've said in past interviews that they'd like to go together (??). It's probably not possible, but if there was a choice, it'd be nice for them to go together. You know how they keep saying they feel weird when they're apart.

As a fan, I'd rather wait 2 years to see a comeback rather than 3-4 years without DBSK as a 5 member group. 5-1 = 0 right?

But on the flipside, if they leave for 2 years, the industry might be completely different when they come back. Who's to guarantee that Cassiopeia will still be around? And leaving Japan for 2 years at a moment when they're JUST hitting it big?

My brother was saying that maybe they're filming lots of backup projects so that they'd fill the void when they go military. ('Cause I was telling him that DOE was filmed years back and they haven't released it.) Maybe he's right?

Guest Red Little Dot

YC can't do it the way CM did in FITB, he have a very wide (according to Junsu) forehead, remember?? :P

Yoochun has a very wide forehead, that's why some people don't like him with long hair.

But I think this style in O days doesn't look that bad. May be he can try that out again.

Anyway he got a very gogerous face.

i73jhd.jpg

Guest beibe87

and when they return, it'll be a pretty goddamn epic comeback!

like, the return of the gods (the second time around)!

but....yeah... with the situation between N & S.Korea...

hopefully that gets resolved before the boys go to service :X

soooooo agree with the word 'epic' comeback..coz that definitely will be like that...remember the last comeback the had in Korea? they successfully take people attention about their comeback rite? so the comeback after their military service would be super duper exciting for people... :P

:vicx: bout situation in N and S.korea..i know what u meant..and also agree with u...sure we'llbe very anxious if our boys get involved in..

Personally, I would prefer the boys to all go into the military together. Although that would mean no DBSK at all for two years. If they were to all go at different times then eventually it would end up taking much longer for "DBSK" to come back, because even though one member's two years will be up, the other might have another year to go, meaning we'll have to wait three years, and then maybe another two members will get their years up after that, and so we'll have to wait yet ANOTHER year and so on and so forth. Eventually we would have all waited about half a decade instead of two years.

dats exactly what i thought..it will killing me If i have to wait for half decade to see them perform together..i cant wait for that long..

i would love to see them as soloist, but i millions times prefer to see them together rather than individual... B)

I prefer that they would go as group (Is it possible?) If so, then yes.

I can't picture them being separated for a long time.

and 2 years is long, but Cassies and us, international fans won't ever forget them.

They are like a living legend to me. ^_^

I wish SM will let them go together..coz yeah, we know that DBSK is their money-maker, if they go together it means that they will earn nothing during 2 years rite? i wish they kindly enuf to let our boys go together and back together... :D

i think it is possible for them to go together but not to go to the same place i think..however, the big concern is whether SM will let them or not.. <_<

perhaps we suppose to come up with the petition later when the time is coming to let them to go together..LOL :huh:

personally i wuld like to spilt them into 2 groups

yunho + jaejoong

junsu + yoochun + chanmgin

in this way, while one grp is in army..

e rest of the members can still hold some kinda activites so we won miss them too much :D

so..it means that we have to wait for 4 or 5 year to see them as DBSK rite?

i dun think i can wait.. :tears:

i think he can..but with hair pony (bangs)..what do u think? :P

hi may i know how does the korean military service work? as in, are the boys need to serve a full 2 year service without being able to come out of the camp? or they are able to go back home during the weekends(throughout their military service) like how it is done in singapore?

usually the guys in S.Korea need to serve in army for 2 years..i dunno whether they can come back before 2 years or have to work for more than 2 years..but the thing that i'm sure is that the normal period is 2 years...

and they can back to home (but not every weekend)..i heard form my korean friend that u can go back every weekend IF u have higher position or u work in government office which doesn't require u to do physical exercise everyday..correct me if im wrong...

edit:

About the military service discussion. I was actually having the same discussion with my brother the other day. It's a toss between missing ALL 5 of them for 2 full years. Or missing them as a 5-member group over a period of 3-4 (?) years.

It's hard. But I think I'd rather see them go together. I think they've said in past interviews that they'd like to go together (??). It's probably not possible, but if there was a choice, it'd be nice for them to go together. You know how they keep saying they feel weird when they're apart.

As a fan, I'd rather wait 2 years to see a comeback rather than 3-4 years without DBSK as a 5 member group. 5-1 = 0 right?

But on the flipside, if they leave for 2 years, the industry might be completely different when they come back. Who's to guarantee that Cassiopeia will still be around? And leaving Japan for 2 years at a moment when they're JUST hitting it big?

My brother was saying that maybe they're filming lots of backup projects so that they'd fill the void when they go military. ('Cause I was telling him that DOE was filmed years back and they haven't released it.) Maybe he's right?

that's the only thing that i worry the most..although i promise myself that i will continue to support them, but i cant guarantee that the others will do the same rite? but, if the Cassiopeia stay strong like now..it will not impossible to see them support our boys in the future..but! again, who can predict the future? its just my personal wish tho.. :rolleyes:

i dun think that the boys will leaving in anytime soon..by the time they leaving, i think they already settled their position in Japan.. i do believe it btw..coz, as we all know, our boys doing well in Japan rite now...their fanbase getting bigger by time to time..and i believe it will keep growing in the future..coz its just begining of their popularity... B)

and i'm agree with ur brother..what a good idea..if SM allow them to go, i believe they will come up with several ideas to keep their popularity on..like someone mentioned before, perhaps they will record some singles before leaving and release it while they are away..

Guest petiteange22

does anyone have the pics with Yunho wearing suits@ tux or any formal clothes? dang i need it to create new wallie for my desktop.

1.png

sd.png

credit: soompi thread

did everyone watch the video on youtube where a prank was played on the yuti guy? yunho's scary when he's angry. because he always seem so nice and well-mannered, it was frightening to see him kinda mad.

anyway, i don't really like pranks. poor yuti, i felt sorry for him.

Guest dianaj1985

Junsu @ Local Party

:D his smile is so wide with tht little boy... his cousin is it? hehe

or is he embarrased tht he accidentally lifted the little boys shirt up :lol:

thank you so much for all the translations and news~!

LASTLY

FAN GOODS FOR SUBARU MOVIE OUTING EVENT (SINGAPORE) BY SKITH

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t111/dianaj85/SALEFOLDER.jpg' alt='SALEFOLDER.jpg'>

Guest Senorita_

^ :w00t: The Ice Cream shop looks amazing! It looks very relaxing, and just look at the big pictures of ice creams on the wall :P I really want to go now!

Toho Mobile

TohoMobile.jpg

This picture was taken at the office during rehearsal time.

"We want to be as soon as possible standing on the stage!" said all members.

----------

source: toho mobile

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest lyphta

about the military service, I think the boys should go together.

It would be a lot easier for them I think. Sure they probably wont be working the same jobs in the service, but they will at least be able to get out at the same time.

It would be hard to imagine DBSK with just 2-3 members rather than all 5.

And like many of you said, the members have already stated that it feels really odd not having all 5 of them together. So I'm sure that they want to wait to enter it together.

Also its true, if they went to military service now, just as they are getting more popular in Japan, that would be pretty much disastrous because they need to ride this success a bit further before leaving. they can just leave at the height of their Japanese career.

I also read this one wiki

The duration of service varies from branch to branch of the military however, by 2012, army military service will be reduced to 18 months varying by age and background of education

and as I looked online at some other sources and all the ones I looked at said this (though im taking just 1 source, you can look at others if you like on google XD)

South Korea on Monday announced a plan to gradually shorten the current two-year term of compulsory military service by six months by 2014, as part of its defense reform drive.

credit: http://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edi...nal/188826.html

Maybe the boys are waiting for this stuff to take place. cause then they'd have a shorter term in the military. according to the article, the army would get 18 months while the navy would still be like 20 - 21 months. and I dunno how they decide if youre going to the army or the navy O_o but anyways, its still shorter

And YunJae will only be 28/29 by 2014 so they are still eligible to go. though everywhere i looked, it didnt seem to say that there was an age limit to when you HAVE to go before you get in trouble.

Guest shar_

Im back again with more bout chunnie ice cream shop!!. BTW i dont know how to sve the pics so i will only paste link here. Its sure his shop with that yoochun pics posting on the wall. I really wanna go there

Inside Yoochun's Timeout Gelato

his ice cream shop looks so nice

here some of the pics

th_8-5.jpgth_6-5.jpgth_1-14.jpgth_3-10.jpg

credit: jyah0823@blog.naver

the pics grab by me

2009 Lotte May Wallie

th_1280x800b.jpg

credit: lotte

^the inside of chunnies store is so pretty, i wanna go there for some ice-cream.

[Eng Sub] Channel-A 090430

Subbed version ^^ credit:charismayun.

Thanks for this.

Ahh leadershi- i love it when he is so serious <33333333

I feel bad for the gagmen though,

i wonder how the boys felt.

Side note- everytime i watch this clip when jae mentions their 2 days at the dome i clap my hands alone with the addience there. LOLS

Their tour is about to start.

I just want one thing for this tour....

chunnie to cut his hair, do anything but leave it down like that.

maybe tie it up, braid it, anything but leave it down for the tour..

I love him with his long hair but not that long...its starting to look werid =/

About the military service discussion,

oh how i wish the boys can go together.

But i think its harder done then said.

I donno we'll just have to wait and see.

The only thing we can do now is just support them.

Guest deNain

Im back again with more bout chunnie ice cream shop!!. BTW i dont know how to sve the pics so i will only paste link here. Its sure his shop with that yoochun pics posting on the wall. I really wanna go there

Inside Yoochun's Timeout Gelato

Thanks a lot for posting this.

From this pic:

timeoutgelato.jpg

So they postponed their opening day.There's must be a lot more things to settle before they officially open it.

More sizes for the wallie

1024X768

th_DBSKLotteJapanMayWallie1024X768.jpg

1280X800

th_DBSKLotteJapanMayWallie1280X800.jpg

1280X1024

th_DBSKLotteJapanMayWallie1280X1024.jpg

cre:Lotte Japan

Guest jaekwang

thanks for all of the Gelato' pics .... Yoochun makes me wanna eat ice-cream +555

i found this from billboard Japan ... and this chart for this week !!!!

billboard.jpg billboard2.jpg

credit : as tagged

Guest kimjae^^

Thank for 'Inside Yoochun's Timeout Gelato' ^^ ~

i want to go ><;

i really love ice cream !

Archived