Stand By U

its so nice....

http://mv.baidu.com/export/flashplayer.swf...9f60f1d3fef6f39

or http://tieba.baidu.com/%C9%F1%C6%F0loli%BD...0b5a2d33c4ed39/

its a not that usual slow ballad

but its still consider a ballad ,i heart the song so much wah

cant wait for it to be release

hopefully mv will be nice this time ^^

Kyaa..cant wait to hear the HQ version..

Thanx you're fast..

I'll definitely preorder the single since their SUMMER SINGLE is always the best in my opinion..

Btw, just found this on the other forum

TOP 200 SINGLES (2009.04.27) ORICON

81 *61 ***,709 *88,013 *6 東方神起 「Survivor ~090325 4th Album "The Secret Code" Pre-Release Single~【初回限定生産】」

134 125 ***,352 119,667 *30 東方神起 「どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?」

161 147 ***,282 110,717 *13 東方神起 「Bolero/Kiss The Baby Sky/忘れないで」

176 136 ***,259 121,128 *45 東方神起 「Beautiful you/千年恋歌」

190 163 ***,237 *26,597 **8 東方神起 「Runaway/My Girlfriend(YUCHUN from 東方神起)」

197 --- ***,225 *25,927 **8 東方神起 「If…!?/Rainy Night(JUNSU from 東方神起)」

TOHOSHINKI's older singles are like everywhere on ORICON Chart.

Somehow, Junsu's Rainy Night entering the chart too.., happy for this coz its my fave TRICK single.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beibe87

wow just hear their new single

Stand By U

its so nice....

http://mv.baidu.com/export/flashplayer.swf...9f60f1d3fef6f39

or http://tieba.baidu.com/%C9%F1%C6%F0loli%BD...0b5a2d33c4ed39/

its a not that usual slow ballad

but its still consider a ballad ,i heart the song so much wah

cant wait for it to be release

hopefully mv will be nice this time ^^

OMG! :w00t::w00t: i love this song sooo much..its suit the summer atmosphere very well..

i love the melody so much! cant wait to see the long and clear version of it! its gonna be another win on oricon..i believe.. B)

waaaa...usually it take sometime for me to like their new song..except for domini coopere..but for this..ohhh, i love it right after i hear it!

does anyone know when this single will be released?

ps: i wondering how could this song leaked in internet? anyway, i know the power of cassiopeia..so, no wonder..lol :P

edit: i cant stop to keep listening this song...its soo addictive....and jj's voice really stand out..

i suddenly remember read a fanaccount few days ago..she said that she went to crebeau-mic's shop that Yoochun's mom owned..she said that she hear the new song that yoochun composed from yoochun mom's cellphone..perhaps..this song??? perhpas this is another creation from yoochun??? i hope it is..how genius he is.. :D

I added all the numbers in their wiki & this sums all their sales in japan and korea (single & album): 4,419,258

if we add the dvds and OSTs: 4,681,139

WOWWWWWWWWWW :o ! i'm happy for them..really! i'm happy they can earn much money from this..lol

i think they more productive in Japan rather in Korea coz they continuously produce song..

why i cant access the stand by you link ? the site take too long to load ! Is there any youtube links ?

HERE u go...

THSK - St@nd By Y0u Full Audio [LQ]

Guest shen-xoxo

why i cant access the stand by you link ? the site take too long to load ! Is there any youtube links ?

---------------

^ thankyou !!!

Guest Senorita_

Stand By U

Wow. The song is leaked already 0__0

BUT! lol, the song sounds nice and relaxing. I thought Stand By U would be a much slower ballad like Bolero or Doush!te - but it's slightly faster. I think I have to listen to it more along with the HQ for me to absorb to song in my head :P I can't wait for the MV though.

Guest Ransho

hello ..

im new here, and i like dbsk is song

my fav song are : hug, doumini coopere kimi wa suki, wrong number, mirotic, hug, what ever they say, purple line, rising,etc..

nice to meet you all... :)

Guest charan

Stand By U

Nice Song I Love this song already

Melody so fresh&cool :wub::wub:

You can listen this song when shower cooking sleep jogging etc

Make you feel fresh and comfortable :)

Guest eye-na91

OH MY GOD!!!!

stand by u is already leaked~~i nvr thought it would be leaked this fast..and seriously i'm freaking LOVE this song..right from the first time i listened to it :wub: i think i'm going to replay the lq version again and again from now..the song is so soothing and smooth..the one that i'll listen to when i'm feeling troubled..

hopefully the song will hve a good pv though..better than their revious pvs.but i don't want to have a high expectation coz i'm afraid i'll be dissapointed.sigh...aah..their music keeps gettin' better..love it..way to go boys~~~hope avex will release it soon..

edit:about Mirotic special edition..i bought it the other day coz i only have Mirotic ver. B and the special edition has the additional songs including Mirotic chinese version, the making of Mirotic and WN mvs and also the mvs themselves..not to mention the pretty folder that come with it.. ;)

pics:

DSC00200.jpgDSC00199.jpg

Guest yiyi0312

Stand By U

oh my god ~

This is so nice :) dunno if they will perform in SECRET CODE CONCERT? hehe

When will this single be released ?

It is so english soft ballad type :D really sweet and touching... its kind of different from normal jpop songs... DEFINITELY HOPE THE BOYS WILL GET THEIR 7th Weekly no. 1 spot again! hahaha

wonder who composes it... hmmm....

ATTN ALL SINGAPOREANS!!!

Subaru is airing at Cathay Cinema on 28th May'09!!

Let's all go support our boys!!! :D

Thinking of this makes me feel excited!

Can't wait for 28th, I wonder how many people will cheer when the boys appear on the screen :D

Actually there is an event that the SKITH Singapore organised. On the 30th May, many of the SG cassies will gather together to watch the movie =)

for more info, u can visit here .... http://sk-ith.livejournal.com/8676.html

(opps just realise they have stopped the applications... but they might have some extra tix to sell? hmmm ... not sure....)

Just wanna share the information :D

Guest sheilapiglet

oh my, have you guys seen this?...you can see the 'Dating on Earth' Synopsis as well as character profiles/pictures here!:

http://yunho-sshi.com/index.php?showtopic=3079

it seems quite interesting...reminds me of a prologue of a fanfic or something..haha...too bad it'll never be aired=(

Summary:

[iNFO] 042909 Dating on Earth basic information, chun and jae fighting over an older woman

Male leads: Yoochun , Jaejoong

Female lead: So Hyon Jin

(she’s a former member of MILK)

Male Supporting Actors: Yunho , Junsu , Changmin

Broadcast Date: September 2008 (Korea)

Drama Synopsis:

“DATING ON EARTH” tells story about a married life of a young couple whose husband is still in high school and wife is the husband’s class advisor. Teacher-student love story, being spiced up by a meant to be love-triangle for a new transferred student comes to their relationship.

The high school husband was starred by Park Yoochun. He’s a popular guy in school – girls screaming when they see him, but Yoochun only love one woman. And amazingly, it’s his very own class advisor, starred by So Hyon Jin.

The young couple (or shold I say.. the couple with young husband??? lol) finally get themselves married.

But the story is not ended that easy.

A new transferred student comes to the school. He’s handsome and stuffs, but if Yoochun is a sweet kind popular high school student, then this one is a problematic, hardcore boy–due to his hard past as losing his parents since a very young age. This transferred student role is given to Kim Jaejoong.

As a problematic student, then it should be the class advisor’s job to maintain him, thus Hyon Jin tries her best to take care of him, to understand him.

Through this counseling times, love grows in Jaejoong’s side, therefore it forms a love triangle between Yoochun - Hyon Jin - Jaejoong.

The other 4 members will be acted as Yoochun and Jaejoong’s classmates.

Introduction of The Characters:

Micky Yoochun: A high school student who fell in love with his class advisor and married with the class advisor.

Hero Jaejoong: A transferred student who spent his life in an orphanage as he lost his parents since very young. Fell in love with his class advisor , a love triangle relationship will be formed.

Uknow Yunho: Head of Student Counselor who is handsome but talk in a vicious way , always bully Yoochun.

Xiah Junsu: Yoochun’s friend who is naive and smart yet thick-skinned.

Max Changmin: The son of a tycoon of financial company who is Junsu’s good friend.

So Hyon Jin: Yoochun’s class advisor .

CREDITS:: Sharingyoochun

[FANCAM]060717 JJ MAKING DATING ON EARTH

okay...this was kinda freaky....that gangster guy was caressing JJ's face like he wanted to "you know what" him..sorry, I've been reading too many yaoi fanfics where JJ is the fragile victim=P....anyways, in truth, I think that guy was just showing him how it's done and JJ was acting along and then later on acknowledged that he understood and kinda backed away...lol...*shivers*...he's not worthy of touching JJ's cheeks like that...j/k=P

Guest tohoblaq

OMGoshhh... the verse sounds refreshing, but I cried as soon as I heard the chorus. The song is soooo beautiful! Even better than Bolero even though I'm listening to the low quality version, and I can't believe this is even possible! I didn't know anything could top Bolero, but of course, only they can break their own records and exceed their own limitations.

I hope this single will reach 100K in it's first week, and hopefully a platinum single soon enough! <3 I am soooo loving it.

Love, love, love Yoochun's voice in the first verse right before the chorus. His vocals have improved a lot recently. I'm so proud! :D

^ i feel the same as you!

i'm loving it already..

i didn't really like liti nor bolero though i appreciate the arrangement and i admit that those 2 are beautiful songs and brings out the boy's vocals but i just prefer Doush!te as a song...and wasurenaide too..(not because i'm jae bias ;) )

And just when i thought that nothing could top Doush!te in my list, here comes Stand By U..and it's LQ..and i'm crazy for it already though i couldn't understand the lyrics but it makes me feel something.

about the OP thingy: Add me in to those who wants them to sing a song for Bleach, that would be awesome!

Guest ltvan92

excuse me, I've just joined in soompi....

does anyone know where I can find DBSK - BANJUN [Download Links] ??

Thank you very much :X

Guest lyphta

Stand By You it sounds like a song for a drama. its like a mild tempo ballad. cause the music is much more upbeat than a normal ballad.

even though it's LQ, its really pretty. :) it seems really sweet, maybe even bittersweet at some parts.

these boys really dont stop working. XD but i am so happy with all their products. its just perfect~

the chorus for this is brilliant. i think this is where you feel that bittersweet moment. amazing amazing. love the oh oh oh oh~ part

I love that their ballads lately have been like 5-6 minutes long.

this single is so going to sell well, just like Doush-ite and Bolero. :D

anyways, do you guys think that Tea for Two is going to release with this? cause I really want to hear a full version of Tea for Two, but every time I hear it, the hosts are always talking over it. ><

I know that its the ending theme for Miyaneya TV, that show apparently already aired, but i cant seem to find the song anywhere. O_o (unless i really suck at finding the song XD)

I hope Tea for Two comes with Stand by You cause it seems to work really well together for a single - a mild tempo ballad with Stand by You and a refreshing spring song with Tea for Two. It'd be a perfect combo.

i just came home from school.

on my train ride im listening to my ipod then out of nowhere "Oh.oh.oh.oh" popped in my head.

I only had time to hear the song once in the morning and i remember the tune already.

Is that even possible?

Who is having this song on repeat?

I remember during the release of doush!te, i was repeating the song like crazy (on youtube too)

Even when its LQ.

Its like a year later the same thing happens again.

LOVE THE SONG SO MUCH

EDIT:

TOP 200 SINGLES (2009.04.27) ORICON

81 *61 ***,709 *88,013 *6 東方神起 「Survivor ~090325 4th Album "The Secret Code" Pre-Release Single~【初回限定生産】」

134 125 ***,352 119,667 *30 東方神起 「どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?」

161 147 ***,282 110,717 *13 東方神起 「Bolero/Kiss The Baby Sky/忘れないで」

176 136 ***,259 121,128 *45 東方神起 「Beautiful you/千年恋歌」

190 163 ***,237 *26,597 **8 東方神起 「Runaway/My Girlfriend(YUCHUN from 東方神起)」

197 --- ***,225 *25,927 **8 東方神起 「If…!?/Rainy Night(JUNSU from 東方神起)」

TOHOSHINKI's older singles are like everywhere on ORICON Chart.

The trick singles from last year are on the chart also???

i take this a sign of more japanese fans beginning to fall for the boys.

Your right, the singles are everywhere.

Guest beibe87

QUESTION:

Does anyone know whether the new car that yoochun has (AUDI R8) is the same car that junsu drive in 'wrong number' MV?

this is the picture of yoochun's car

20090217micky1.jpg

credit: allkpop

thank u for the ones who mgsg me..thanks for the answer..^^

[Eng Sub] 090425 Bigeastation Ep 109 "Loving You Corner"

Credit: yattan+xiahjunsoo+myo

Eng trans by charismayun

Message From THSK - 3rd Bigeast Fanmeeting

Note in mind that this message has been translated from: Japanese - Chinese - Indo - English so maybe there are some inaccuracies, but I tried my best to at least being veerrryyy close in translating from Indo to English

April 27th, 2005 we debuted in Japan with <Stay With Me Tonight>.

And this year, we’re welcoming our 4th debut anniversary in Japan.

We made a big success with our debut in Korea, therefore, when we started our way debuting in Japan, we came with tremendous hope and also self-confidence.

But it didn’t turn out that way. We met a lot of difficulties, the changing environment, couldn’t make up with Japanese life–among all the strangers…. and the hardest part of all was Japanese language.

Relying to our own self to live here was not as easy as we thought before. Along with that, our hope was steadily faded away, our self-confidence also slowly disappeared.

“Why should we be here, what makes us to be here? If only we’re just in Korea, we won’t be like this…”

We thought about it a lot of times. And the more we thought, the more we’re absorbed to it.

At that time, despites all our purposes and dreams, all we wanted was release everything and back to Korea!

But, in the end we held out and stay. And one who made us stay in Japan Was all you guys!

We still remember, our first stage in Japan… eventhough there were only few people, but we tried our best. Seeing everyone slowly followed our rhythm by clapping their hands, listening to our singing considerately as brought by the melody… all of those gave a big power to us.

For all friends who took care of our dream, we definitely couldn’t just let everything go. Thus we told to ourselves, “FIGHTING!”

At our first Arena concert, at the latest venue, we promised everyone, “Next year, we’ll meet in a bigger venue!!!”

For that promise, we worked hard. The second Arena concert, we made a finale stage at Budoukan hall. The tour last year was also ended successfully.

A-Nation

The first time we performed there in front of audiences who might not even know anything about us.

But each year, as you can see, our fans has been increasing.

The special one was last year A-Nation, where from front to back, there were all of you guys. We all got crazy together at that time. It’s really touching.

We could stand on stage, feel all your support and love, is the most precious thing to us.

Today we want to tell this to you.

It’s all because your love which makes us to fight all the agitation at the beginning of our career here.

Time passes so quickly, but then it’s only 4 years. Remembering all these 4 years, to be here with everyone talking together, holding a fanmeeting, we’re very glad.

Really thank you, to have all your support. For all who sincerely support Tohoshinki, we can’t ever thank you properly.

Henceforth, we’ll walk forward step by step by working harder!

All Bigeast~ please keep supporting us!!!

Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin, Yunho

The 3rd Bigeast Fanmeeting

Source: Bigeast 3rd Fanmeeting

Credits: 存在 + TVXQCN + Hobbs

Japanese - Chinese trans: TVXQ Family

Chinese - Indo trans: Misu@TVXQIndo.com

Indo - Eng trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Archived