[drama 2009] Queen Of Housewives 내조의 여왕

koalabear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002012832

Apparently, the director had to edit out additional scenes between Taebongie and Kim Sung Min due to time.

The director really regrets it and has released the script portion of the scenes

Ooh, thank you so much for posting the script. LMAO, just reading the script cracks me up. There is this super annoying guy called Jang Chulsoo, lols.. Oh gawd, I wish KSM's cameo was slightly longer, or at least as long as the comedian cameo in the sauna scene with Joonhyuk. Now I remember that Billy used to have this goldfish pet when married to Anna, I guess that's why he suggested a pet to Taejoon.

thanks lilshinhwafreak for that news...I really wish that the director didn't deleted it, I think it was essential to the scene

here are BTS pics of Kim Sung-min's cameo appearance

wifequeenphoto090506141j.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2009-05-07

wifequeenphoto090506141.jpg

wifequeenphoto090506141d.jpg

wifequeenphoto090506141d.jpg

wifequeenphoto090506141q.jpg

wifequeenphoto090506141z.jpg

wifequeenphoto090506141f.jpg

wifequeenphoto090506141x.jpg

wifequeenphoto090506141i.jpg

src: MBC

Guest amane~matsuo

My further thoughts re Kim Sung Min’s cameo appearance - it might be even more interesting if we could see “Billy” encountering or being chased by JI HWA JA, the mystic lady who acted as “Kanja” in Fantasy Couple!

I'd flip in laughter for that! I'm kinda hoping they make Hwaja back to Kangja too.. LMAO. Coz back in Kimchi Cheese Smile sitcom where Jung Soo Young the actor who plays Hwaja/Kangja had a brief appearance as Kangja in the sitcom, and it was heck funny!

I notice that this show has some very cute references to other shows like Temptation of Wife and Fantasy couple. I loveeee the cameos, too. Kim Seung woo, Kim Nam Jo's real husband, appears as the policeman who sympathizes with Dalsoo's suffering from his wife. He even yells at Kim Nam JO for being a bad wife lol. Kim Sung Min's appearance is hilarious, too. I can't help laughing when looking into his eyes.

All the characters are childish in a hilarious way. I find the dynamic interaction between the husbands very entertaining.

The cameos are really funny, I love them too. Sungwoo, Kim Nam Joo's real life hubby was even asking her, "Haven't I seen you before?" LOLZ

and of course Billy from Fantasy couple. I wish they had done the original script though :)

Guest lucky_moon

I finished Ep15 & 16 yesterday.. I think one of the major reason why the drama got a high rating is that cuz of the cliffhanger ending in each Ep; it makes the audience impatient & eager to know what will happen on the next Ep by that way the writer make sure that he'll get the audience to keep watching the drama to figure out what will happen & on the same time he is raising the rating ..

anyway, I'm really hopping that SH & TB will end together, she seems to understand him the most :) maybe he'll find out how lonely the person will be when he is divorced & by time he'll miss SH being around him.. for the first time I feel pity for BS when she was about to got through surgery by herself.. but JA is a good friend after all & BS can't deny this thing.. :P

Guest undone702

I agree Ji Ae really came through as a friend to bong soo I hope they become friends again but better than they used to be in High School. I also hope Ji ae and her husband stay together I see her relationship with TB as friends only and she was trying to make her husband jealous which I thought was cute I hope TB and his SH get back together also

Personally, at this point I don't mind whether SH and TJ would end up together or not. If they DO end up together, I think they would learn from their previous mistakes, how to love, what responsibilities are, etc, and their relationship can work. But, even if they don't, they can stay as friends like they are now. Post divorce, they have better conversations, they get along really nicely, and I think they are back to the friendship they had before the marriage. Either way, I hope in the end, we would see more of SH and TJ together.

Guest dramaok

oh ok i get it now. i didn't see fantasy couple so i didn't really get the joke, but it was still funny w/ kim seong-min's facial expressions and all. <3 this drama.

Now that it's been extended to become a 20-ep drama, anyone knows what will happen in ep 17? This is killing me. I want to see dalsoo and taejoon fight with each other, with punches and flying kicks, bloods and bruises.. heheh..

Guest undone702

Yea I want to know too this boards been quiet since episode 16 and I have been dying of wonder. Thanks to all who sub and spoil us .

I think the preview of ep 17 probably will be out on Sunday, like a last minute surprise that keeps people wondering like crazy (like i feel right now) , and then, it would look serious, that the conflict will be as big as anyone could imagine, but in the end we can see in the drama, it is actually light, and fun. brilliant.

Now that Bongsoon had already become not so subservient to his husband, I wonder whether Dalsoo will be like that too, and acts like he is the master of the household.

I really hope the writer/director have come up with a good plot line until episode 20.

we've come so far with a solid story with great acting to be disappointed in the end. AH~~~

i cant wait for ep 17. I'm also dying of curiosity. I really don't know what could happen.

Guest undone702

I too hope its not stupid some of the dramas I have watched will start out good then they carry them on too long and then they just get boring I have watched a few of those they start out great but after 13 episodes they get so side tracked they get boring I am not bored with this one at all but I hope it don't end up that way if they decide to go beyond 20 episodes

Guest amane~matsuo

I'm dying to know what will happen :D

There's still the conflicts. JH didn't showed up for his investigation and it makes me wonder if he'd really get sacked or not. Such a pity if it does happen so, because all his hardwork would come to waste :( But at least he now knows how much BS means to him and if he did get sacked, then at least they still got each other.. I'd love to see BS & JA as friends, sure they can bicker from time to time but not that I want them as enemies but becoz I think it's funny how those two quarrel sometimes. Hehe. DS sure is getting mad jealous, haha! I think it's funny how JA can play with him, making him jealous. I still think what he's done is unforgivable, and its hard to bring back the trust you once had with a person, it's not that DS and SH did *something* but the fact that he was with her, and thought about her most of the time is really unforgivable. I wonder if TJ would fight for JA, then let DS & TJ wars begin... :lol:

I'm sooo excited DYING to see ep17!

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/wifeque...view/index.html

Archived