~zhang Ziyi 章子怡 Beach Photo Scandal Jan 2009 {some Inappropiate Content}

Guest xhauyu_hearts..x

Guest xhauyu_hearts..x

Ziyi attracts more negative publicity.. what do you guys think?
Photos of Zhang Ziyi with her Israeli fiancé Vivi Nevo, on holiday on a Carribean beach have surfaced. The scandal is that she is in her underwear and behaving very "unladylikely" :crazy: ..poor girl was snapped by a french paparazzo:

20090105-zhang-ziyi-plage.11.jpg

zhang-ziyi-paps1.jpg

20090105-zhang-ziyi-plage.06.jpg

20090105-zhang-ziyi-plage.01.jpg

"Zhang Ziyi is really shameless," the critic wrote. "She is with a foreigner, but should remember certain conduct is expected of Chinese women."

Zhang's manager responded to the photos (translated from QQ):

Ziyi and her fiance were vacationing on a private beach enjoying a normal part of life for the two of them. This is a matter of personal privacy. I sympathize with Ziyi and with all celebrities who have had their privacy invaded. It is difficult for them to enjoy vacations and even ordinary, everyday life.

I dont know whether this was a publicity stunt, but apparently she is SPITTING MAD :fury:

She's not my favourite actress, she's not the kindest celeb you could meet, but CMON, cant the woman go on holiday without being fearful of being snapped? <_< The photos aren't too scandalous IMO (well not as scandalous the stuff from a certain HK dude...) and if anything the stupid paparazzi guy should be lampooned, not her!!!! >=O

Most of you will know, China in general does not like Ziyi. They see her as a whitewashed tart, a disgrace to all Chinese, PLUS she is going out with a non-Chinese *tut tut* so they take any opportunity they get to bring her down. I think the government are still reeling from Tang Wei and Edison's scandals, so they are extra sensitive to any fresh ones ..

Some people have been sticking up for her, causing most photos to be removed. I hope this incident doesnt cause her career to end :unsure: She alwaysss plays the same characters but her movies are good ~ ~ ~

What are your opinions on this, Soompi ?? :blink:

Is she a publicity-hungry ho or a victim of the media?

EDIT: really funny but tasteless gif xD.. sorry to inflict this on you! click if you want:

http://shanghaiist.com/2009/01/07/those_se...ang_ziyi_on.php

there's already a thread of this. i could care less. they should've known there would be photographers hiding. a celebrity's life is never private. they can only hide behind closed doors.

Guest xhauyu_hearts..x

there's already a thread of this. i could care less. they should've known there would be photographers hiding. a celebrity's life is never private. they can only hide behind closed doors.

oh i searched for a thread, and couldnt find one.. guess i didnt search hard enough ^^;

i agree that celebs can never expect to NOT be photographed,, its the fact that ziyi's only enjoying herself on holiday and shouldnt have to apologise for having fun.

This wouldnt have been such a big deal if it wasnt for the fact that she's asian :rolleyes:

lol you think so? i think it still woulda been a big deal in the West, but people would be a lot more pervy and light-hearted than the reaction Ziyi's getting now..

Guest Inconnu

I dont think the media is overreacting at all. I think they are perfectly

reacting how any Asian media would have re-acted.

Honestly, those pictures ARE pretty provocative. Maybe in the States

it wouldn't be so bad but in countries such as China, YEAH.

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

personally, i think that it is an invasion of her privacy.

but it depends on how you reacct to it:

The US, it might be a big deal because everybody does it all the time,

and in Asia, or China they might act differenlty because..well thats just how it is.

but personnally, its her FIANCEE!

well that what the consequences of being a celebrity ..

there are paparazzi everywhere

they should have been aware about it!

im ok with it i guess.. coz heck it's her life..

that's her fiance.. but i think if they dont want this happen again.

then they should get a hotel or whatever.. that can do things like that.

without anyone snap this and that~

i dont think we should blame the media or the photographer..

coz it's his job anyway :D

Guest shiny816

oh;;i feel for her.. that has to be so stressful..

but on the bright side i think she looks fine without makeup?

and she is really skinny! ::jealous!!::haha

Guest SHARiNGiSCARiNG

I just simply do not like this girl. Not because she's a "disgrace" to her culture, but because she's just not my cup of tea. China is overreacting as well.

she's also a skeleton.

this is such bull.

so I quote

"Zhang Ziyi is really shameless," the critic wrote. "She is with a foreigner, but should remember certain conduct is expected of Chinese women."

does that mean that they think the chinese are too good to behave like these shameless "foreigners" ? ... talk about somewhat non concealed racism...

I can't believe this is being referred to as a "scandal" now. There's nothing WRONG going on in these pictures. It's so sad that media have to stoop this low simply because they have nothing else to report.

Guest machiavelli_paganini

let her do whatever the hell she wants with her boyfriend in their own privacy. it's not like they're in the middle of a shopping mall doing this. the paparazzi invaded their privacy.

Guest vanggirlie

well she has a good enough body to show off. what i think is that as long as she's not having sex (or masturbating) publicly then whatever i don't care.

i don't know why but i find the first pic funny.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

well it was a private beach... maybe that's why she let her guards down...

i could careless, it's her fiance ... it's not like she's a teenager getting pregnant with her boyfriend

i feel for her, her privacy is being invade and criticize. she entertain people with her talent, not what she does in her private life.

Archived