Brandon Davis vs. Lindsay Lohan

tracycutie

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ there was a story about lindsay coming up to paris at a club and they exchanged words or something... i dont know..but lindsay and paris supposedly dont like each other. also...lindsay was seen with stavros. just random rumors. :rolleyes:

oh really? never knew. i thought they were still friends.

they haven't been friends for awhile... basically, i think every girl who used to be paris' friend (lindsay, nicole, mk&a) ends up dumping her b/c she's just such a piece of work... not that the ex-friends are necessarily much better.

the part where brandon was like, "i think lindsay is worth like $7 million... which means she's really, really poor" was funny. what did this fool do to earn his money except be born? man, it's sad that i keep up with this stuff. but it's good!

it seems like a lot of people end up being ex-friends with paris. i swear they will one day start a "i hate paris" club or something. heck...i wish i was worth $7 million dollars. psh.

Guest rapunzel283

That's really low. But some people will do anything for attention :rolleyes:

Hopefully Lindsay's better than some bad public retaliation...

Guest shred

i don't agree with some of lindsay's behaviour but daym ... paris and brandon are just awful.

just proves that money can't buy class.

Guest TygrrLilly

I have no idea who that guy is. Or what right he has to talk about ANYONE like that.

What a waste of space/oxygen

Guest someday4_2

He probably just wants to uhm spend his night at paris' place... I don't think Lindsay is all that great, but she definitely doesn't deserve that.

Guest MissMonika

I have no idea who that guy is. Or what right he has to talk about ANYONE like that.

What a waste of space/oxygen

Lol. Exactly what I'm thinking.

Guest loving_D

OMG cannot believe that Mischa Barton dated that loser :vicx:

honestly. i never liked him and jumped for joy when i heard she dumped him. finally.

hes really a pathetic retard. and i can't believe paris just tagging along with him, laughing like an idiot. and he looks so gross. he wishes he was as pretty as lindsay. <_<

the part where brandon was like, "i think lindsay is worth like $7 million... which means she's really, really poor" was funny. what did this fool do to earn his money except be born? man, it's sad that i keep up with this stuff. but it's good!

exactly. that dude basically lives off his grandfather/father's inheritance money...

atleast lindsey freaken WORKS for it.

7 million isn't alot? Damn. I hate those rich people who are BORN with money and don't appreciate what they have..

I find it really immature that the two brandon and paris are in their 20's.. and still acting like this.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

ew. He's not that great himself.. <_<

and I have no idea who he is..

edit: nvm. He's like the male version of Paris.

idiots.

Guest v1rgi3

OMG cannot believe that Mischa Barton dated that loser :vicx:

yeah, i know.. i didn't think he was like that...

the was soo funny... still lmao.. hahha

but you know... lindsay lohan probably does deserve some of it... she ain't classy either... she tries to be classy and wants to be taken seriously.. but her behavior is just as bad....

Guest pandoras0nymph

theyre both lame...... but i think that davis guy is a big bag full of grease..... he looks oily and he's fat..... how dare paris laugh when she's also a scumbag

Guest dysfunkti0nal

There is a version where this random girl stood up and defended Lindsey Lohan, before they entered a club or something, a local radio station was playing the fight on the air, and they mention that lindsey didn't argue back or anything.

She was like..calling him names and saying to him at least she earns her money not like you and throughout the whole time the girl is bashing Brandon Davis, he didn't say a thing. He was too drunk or whatever..

anyways..immature..grow up..-.-

But you know who I feel the most sorry for? Paris Hilton's and his parents. God, if I knew that my children were acting and saying those kind of things, I would be so embarassed. And if I knew my children were going to grow up and be like THAT, I'll make sure that I won't have kids then.

p.s. Was Nicky Hilton there?? I hope she wasn't involved b/c she's pretty okay.

Guest funfunfun4every1

That's horrible. Seriously, I hope karma comes back and bites them back in the richard simmons.

Archived