Han Ye Seul 한예슬

Guest yoh

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lesliekimfan

"Han Ye Seul recently participated in the Korean Paralympic photography exhibition, a photo with the photographer Zhao Shi Hyun (phonetic) Source: The photographer facebook."713d2ec9jw1dynl843fpvj.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Han Ye Seul becomes the muse of Swarovski.

20121119_1353315213_16215300_1.jpg
20121119_1353315230_64917800_1.jpg

Recently, actress Han Ye Seul has been selected as the muse for the global art exhibition titled “Sparkling Secrets-Swarovski” held at the Daelim Contemporary Art Museum.

The gallery will be open until February 17 next year. It is very first time to experience the story of the worldly-renowned brand Swarovski whose history is 117 years long in Asia, along with the artistic attempt by crystal, the creature over the centuries.

The professional photo session was organized by the fashion magazine Bazaar, and actress Han managed to reinterpret the aesthetic significance of the gallery and lead people to experience the beauty of Swarovski through images. The professional shots and making film will be displayed starting in the middle of November at the Lounge-D of the museum.

In an interview after the shooting, Han said, “As Swarovski’s crystal has motivated many artists and designers over centuries and become a great art work, I hope the projects I shot would also give women some time to think of inner and outer beauty.”

About her hiatus from acting career, she said, “Last year, I pondered about the direction of my life. I was lost in thought about how to gather myself and stand firm again.” Her words built expectations over her further activities. “I think I’ve become a better, stronger person. I may lose everything in the area that I don’t agree with, but I can confidently say that I lived my life as I am, not as somebody else.”

The interview with Han and her charms as the new muse of Swarovski will be revealed in the December issue of Bazaar.

Han Ye-seul talks about her off-year

photo264662.jpg

Han Ye-seul spoke to Harper's Bazaar about the "incident" last year that resulted in her taking time off work.

In the pictorial and interview in the December issue of the fashion magazine, Han said last year was "a time of reflection".

"As a person, I think I grew and became stronger in the last year", she said of her gap year after she walked off the set of "Spy MyeongWol", which halted production. Although she resumed the show, she received a lot of public backlash.

The 31-year-old actress said she thought hard about what she wanted to do and how she wanted to live, among other things.

In the magazine, Han can be seen in various Swarovski accessories after landing the role of muse for the jewelry brand.

In August, Star News reported that Han was considering a role in an 8 billion won ($7 million) movie titled "The Dog". The movie is about a contaminated dog and the gang and scientists chasing after it.

By Carla Sunwoo

Uhm Tae-woong and Han Ye-seul drop The Dog

by girlfriday | November 20, 2012 | 3 Comments

UhmTaeWoong30.jpg

girlfriday: So, Uhm Tae-woong dropped out of his movie The Dog? But he loves dogs!

javabeans: But wasn’t this the movie about dog fighters? So maybe this is best for all involved.

girlfriday: Oh right. Maybe he did it to spare himself the heartache.

javabeans: Technically the reason is that scheduling pushed back The Dog, which was delayed due to the director’s prior film, Fortunetellers, and now it conflicts with Uhmforce’s new historical drama where he plays the famed Lee Soon-shin.

girlfriday: Yeah, well turtle ship commander beats dog fighting ring leader.

javabeans: Not gonna lie, I was actually really curious to see how Uhm Tae-woong would handle playing a guy who abuses dogs, in a morbidly fascinated way. Basically, I think 1N2D ruins your image for anything else.

girlfriday: And you think Na PD is sadistic?

javabeans: Well, I would know that the dogs weren’t really hurt… and that he wouldn’t actually be mistreating them… it would just be the interesting dilemma of watching him become the guy who could fictionally do that.

girlfriday: Kinda like watching Baby Joo-won play Lee Kang-to?

HanYeSeul30.jpg

javabeans: For some reason I think it’s worse with dog-lover Tae-woong.

girlfriday: It’s always worse with dogs. It’s the one thing I can’t watch in movies — any kind of animal violence, even though I KNOW it’s fake. I just can’t do it.

javabeans: To bring this out of such depressing waters, though, there’s also the reminder that this cracked-out-sounding dark comedy also involves the dogs being alien. Brought to you by the director who gave us killer pig in a mountainside.

girlfriday: Right. That helps. The alien thing does help.

javabeans: Those are words you didn’t anticipate yourself saying, aren’t they?

girlfriday: Yeah that’d be a weird quote, taken out of context. Apparently Han Ye-seul backed out too, right on the heels of Tae-woong’s exit. So now the movie has no cast. Either that or the alien dogs took over, and there will be no humans in this movie anymore.

javabeans: Let’s just hope the project gets a second wind. Based on the director’s prior works and the crazy-sounding premise, The Dog could be bizarre and entertaining, in a good way.

girlfriday: Just as long as we remember that they’re aliens.

Guest lesliekimfan

Here are two links of highest resolution images - Han Ye Seul's Swarovski photoshoot for Harper’s Bazaar Magazine December Issue ’12
x78hq.jpg RDq4c.jpg

Guest lesliekimfan

class="title" style="font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; word-break: break-all; word-wrap: break-word; height: 26px; width: 610px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Video: Bazaar magazine sparkling secrets Swarovski Crystal Scenes
713d2ec9jw1dz9etgak62j.jpg
713d2ec9jw1dz9evju85hj.jpg
713d2ec9jw1dz9ey02ywaj.jpg
Watch video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDgwMjkzNzE2.html

class="content-title"Han Ye Seul Mulling Return to TV Dramas? 121128_HanYeSeul.jpg

Han Ye Seul is seriously considering a return to the TV drama industry. The model-turned-actress has been away from TV dramas since last year’s controversy surrounding her sudden departure from KBS drama “Spy Myungwol.”

According to Star News, Han Ye Seul has already received an offer from an upcoming drama being produced by one of the leading producers. In fact, she’s received multiple offers so far, but hasn’t accepted any of them due to her role in the new movie, “The Dog.”

“The Dog” was supposed to start filming this year, but due to several management issues, the producers have not been able to get together yet. It’s resulted in the withdrawal of Uhm Tae Woong as the lead role, as he had to meet the timeline for SBS drama “The Hidden Story of Lee Soon Shin.” Han Ye Seul is still trying to keep her promise with the “The Dog” producers, but if the delay continues, she may have to look into the possibility of returning to TV.

Netizens commented, “We miss you Han Ye Seul,” “She’s so hot, there’s no reason not to comeback,” and “She abandoned TV dramas, no need to accept her back.”

thunderstix November 28, 2012

Source: Soompi

Guest lesliekimfan

Landed in HK. Ye Seul changed her different sunnie heh...
Video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDgyMDM2NTg0.html (poor quality)

2vskron.jpg
6850998cjw1dzc4b8vmqhj.jpg

Guest lesliekimfan

Me too, watching on live. Pretty Ye Seul, her dress is too long.. Looks like she has gained a little weight.
Hopefully the photographers will release high res images later.

Archived