♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

bt, do u guys think that it's weird when Minsun are the onscreen couple but i've never seen any piz of them together B)

~~thats my sentiment too! no pictures together most specially during JAPAN promotions darn! :P and i cannot believe theres no hyesun episode for BOF special mv's, she have a good singing voice :D [/

well, i dont know maybe they are avoiding rumor to spark again, w/c i cannot comprehend..b]

from the new BTS released...i love MINSUN!! hyesun cannot stop giggling and those eye contacts,,their onscreen chemistry are just explosive!

i was laughing watching them do this: first hye sun and then minho!

78318575.jpg

Guest stroberry

^ huaa!!! i like that BTS!! *giddygiddy*

another fanart. .. i thought this is adorable (:

minsun.jpg

oopsie.jpg

caught red handed ^ hahaa

credit.baidu

Guest ml_87

from the new BTS released...i love MINSUN!! hyesun cannot stop giggling and those eye contacts,,their onscreen chemistry are just explosive!

i was laughing watching them do this: first hye sun and then minho!

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/8019/78318575.jpg

ha ha. OMG. i swear that there're a lot of flirts here, esp from Sun :rolleyes:

and this's only episode 7. wonder how they were in later BTS :rolleyes:

Guest webby

japan mnet seems to be giving out the better juicier bits of BTS for our joondi couple. i remember watching korean BOF x-files, it was only around epi10 or 11's BTS that we see such interaction, the BTS where hyesun was comparing euichul holding her to minho. I wonder why they didn't show more of such interaction like what we're seeing here in the japan BTS. but oh well.. we get to see it now... that's the good thing! Epi 8's BTS preview looks interesting. hoping for more sparks to come. and yes, aren't these such a contrast to the japan promotion, there was hardly any eye-to-eye interaction except for that short span when hyesun was introduced on stage when minho was up there. other than that, zilch... i'm glad we get to see these juicier BTS every week for quite some time.

-fanart-

1243220134_200905251105553509289701.jpg

ps: i read in leeminho profile..he has 1 older sister..hyesun also have 1 older sister :D hoping the information i read is correct.

cre:DC

Allison you photoshop is great,hoping you novel project success in english class.fighting!!

Guest Allison

EDIT - ^ Thanks, Natali <3 Let's hope my teacher will squeal over the Joondi cuteness and give me an "A" XD

I had to make a movie poster for this book I'm reading for my novel project in my English class.

I had to use real celebs and I thought...JOONDI :D LOL, so here it is.

op9pbk.png

I'm a newb at Photoshop so, yeah ;__;

Guest ml_87

stroberry,snowy: ths. fans are so talented! i wish to see a CF/ magazine photoshoot of Minsun :D

Allison: u're great! i gave up on photoshop since the 1st time i saw its interface. too complicated to me :D

searching on youtube and find some old vids! cut them here :rolleyes:

4a1aa12b43ed5_f.png

4a1aa12e2bd45_f.png

4a1aa130cd3d3_f.png

4a1aa1338c0c8_f.png

i love the way Mino touches Sun's hair. :D

Guest honeypia

^ you know what's nice with minho? he made hyesun feel that he could actually take care of her :)

~NATALI,ALLISON,SNOWY22~ thanks for those wonderful fan arts :) it is really the fans creativeness that keeps the fire burning...I wonder why there hasn't any offer for this two to even pose for a magazine shoot,or a cf? we are hungry and deprived already! :lol: talent fee will never be a problem for an entrepreneur im sure whatever TF this two would ask, it will triple it's profit once you put this two together,,specially if you are venturing into asia pacific w/ BOF's popularity now...

~ml 87~ thanks for the screen caps! :P I remember going ballistic watching those BTS for the first time, and still going gaga whenever I watch it...they are just so sweet, and beautiful to look at specially the tender looks in Minho's face..

I hope outside the prying eyes of media and antis they would have time to see or sms and call each other..haha :lol: just maybe

look at this pic, i just want to push mr.PD & mr.Producer out of my sight..hyesun is listening intently to minho see that? i guess minho is also staring at her while answering!! :lol: ithey are as if the only ones in that stage..

image2zbu.jpg

Guest ml_87

pink fairy: oh, where do u get this vid? i have never seen it b4 :lol:

just make these for fun^^ but they do have the same style :rolleyes:

Tee

49568364.jpg

Sneakers (from: betchay)

shoes.jpg

Boots

4a1ac42e4b5e1_f.jpg

Hat

4a1ac42360945_f.jpg

the way they stand on stage

4a1ac4260e814_f.jpg

the way they hold the microphone with 1 hand behind their back

4a1ac42b3b23a_f.jpg

---------------

video2new.gif OMG :w00t:

cre: kira@leeminho.vn

oh, i'm deeply Minsun-fied :sweatingbullets:

im looking forward for the taiwan promotion cuz i read somewhere that

only minsun will go omfg im soo excited cause at least theyll have sometime alone

if its true that theyre avoiding eachother on japan promotion cause they dont wanna

add fuel to the fire then im sorry to burst their bubbles cause they have no choice

but to talk to each other all through out the promotion since i think nobody can stand

not to talk and they need to stick to each other since its a foreign country and theyre

alone woohoo.soo excited i just wish nothing will change according to whether whos going and not

in that case theyll be left alone on taiwan promotion yipee!!! :P

Guest stroberry

ml_87,, that's a nice compilation of their fashion sense. they somehow dress in a similar style (:

let's start the countdown.. ONE more week to PARADISE !! LOL!!! :P

KISSME.jpg

LOVELOVE.jpg

credit.LunarSea

Guest webby

i remembered when i watched the bar scene in epi3 and the way JP was looking at JD, i really thought it could've been real, coz it was just too good to not be true.. haha. now that i think of it, i wished the rumors had not circulated, that way we could've seen more natural Minsun interaction.

ml 87 its a nice day isn't it? i so so love your rundowns on MINSUN FASHION statements!! :lol:now minho sshi, didnt you say your stylist draw that mirror of yours? I think this two style each other!! :lol: is she hye sun minho? haha just kidding ;)

link: f4 and GHS japan fan meet

pink princess~ yes i agree w/ you.. it would be so weird if they will snub each other right? can you imagine that breakfast event? OMG those fans are soo lucky! I hope hyesun will again flash hose killer legs!! I bet Minho likes that a lot :lol: joke x♥x♥

stroberry thanks for the LUNAR SEA fan arts,,thats so adorable Jandi w/ long hair..and pregnant jandi!! :lol: i dont know but i would like to say hyesun,,haha :lol:

edit: :lol: minho pervertiisshhh, i laugh at that, yes i hope taiwan fans specially those who would join them in that breakfast will bombard us with yummy news!! :lol:

BETCHAY i love this gif!!!

bts4.gif

Guest stroberry

LOL,, pink fairy i bet if hyesun were to flash her sexy legs. minho is unable to concentrate.

i am sorry mino, i make u sound so pervertiish.

but i am sure everyone agrees that pair of leg is to die for. what more from a guy's pov. HAUHAUAHUAA..

to those lucky fans who'll be eating breakfast with them,, please give us some minsun goodies! (:

Guest ml_87

some more gifs from the BTS: :w00t:

vuivenhi.gif

luomyeune.gif

4a1ad1c4b8ef4_f.png:rolleyes:

cre:kira@leeminho.vn

pinkfairy: ths gal! i'm watching it! there're definitely a lot of eyecontacts although the PD and producer distanced them. ha ha

Guest meimoo*

i rewatch 'behind the scene' clip & never notice how many NGs both had make?

sometimes it makes me wonder if it's on purpose. :P

at the beginiing and onward 0.08

where can i find the clip?

Guest lunase7en

i'm really excited watching the new released BTS at mnet japan last night.

wow too much minsun interaction.

hyesun really knows how to flirt ne.

and minho seems that he really like it.

i wonder why KBS didn't release the parts before.

maybe they don't want the rumor spreading again.

by watching the clips last night, i can feel their chemistry - 'LOVE or FRIENDSHIP'.

if i could choose, then i pick LOVE coz they seem like a REAL COUPLE flirting with each other.

i'm totally satisfied with it.

can't wait for the taiwan fanmeeting.

hopefully we can see more interactions there.

only few more days to go.

btw, the similarities of their fashion styles really make me and my sister (who's a huge fan of hyesun) giggling non stop.

it's nice to see how they dressed up completely similar to each other.

for me they're not only BEST COUPLE on screen but also off screen.

joondi hwaiting!

minsun hwaiting!

Guest ml_87

1 week b4 the Taiwan trip!

i'm curious how the two would be in front of thousand fans

i'm happy that there're only 2 of them there. :rolleyes:

i dun wanna another Japan trip :unsure:

another gif form our beth

artwork1.gif

i wish there were a piz like this :angry: