♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest TheSnowQueen

Update!!!

I was thinking of making a MinSun/Joondi thread site. However, I need alot of members and graphic artists in order to do so. Please tell me what you guys think.

Guest TheSnowQueen

^Isn't this already our JoonDi thread? LOL, I can't stay away from this site!

I meant one on a separate forum site. That is actually a personal website.

Guest ml_87

I meant one on a separate forum site. That is actually a personal website.

does it cost much :lol: i think this thread is uki! sadly, there's no Minsun recently for us to discuss! but i'm sure this thread would be crowd after April 16 :D

i wonder why we havent had any CF of Minsun yet :huh: like Soeul couple. they're so lucky :rolleyes:

Guest TheSnowQueen

does it cost much :lol: i think this thread is uki! sadly, there's no Minsun recently for us to discuss! but i'm sure this thread would be crowd after April 16 :D

i wonder why we havent had any CF of Minsun yet :huh: like Soeul couple. they're so lucky :rolleyes:

It wouldn't cost anything.

Guest flo27

I've read over Minhoo thread, a shared fan account I think that he still used and bring along that mirror that hyesun had drawn on..it's during the cass beer CF during break that he used the mirror to checked on his look and the fans recognized it quickly so he smiled and eventually hid the mirror... I just find it cute and sweet... it made me smile..sorry if I've no much contribution on this thread but I am always lurking on here..I love reading something about joondi couple or Minsun..they seem to be so compatible. Very cute couple indeed especially when they feel shy it bring about a giddy feeling in me like a young school girl. Thanks to them!

Guest F4fan

I've read over Minhoo thread, a shared fan account I think that he still used and bring along that mirror that hyesun had drawn on..it's during the cass beer CF during break that he used the mirror to checked on his look and the fans recognized it quickly so he smiled and eventually hid the mirror... I just find it cute and sweet... it made me smile..sorry if I've no much contribution on this thread but I am always lurking on here..I love reading something about joondi couple or Minsun..they seem to be so compatible. Very cute couple indeed especially when they feel shy it bring about a giddy feeling in me like a young school girl. Thanks to them!

Did we ever get solid information that GHS gave him that mirror or is it still speculation?

Guest omgit'sme

could someone please explain to me what mirror you guys are talking about? What scene? I keep hearing about it but don't remember a scene with a mirror

Guest TheSnowQueen

could someone please explain to me what mirror you guys are talking about? What scene? I keep hearing about it but don't remember a scene with a mirror

It's not a scene in the drama. They were just talking about that Min Ho used a similar make up mirror as Hye Sun to check his makeup when he was filming a commercial.

Guest omgit'sme

okay, thanks for clearing that up, but now i don't see the big deal

it's just a mirror? maybe she lent it to him one day and it wasn't so significant so he just held on to it

anyway, yeah, I wish they could have a CF too... I mean they were the main couple! and Soeul gets one while they don't, it doesn't make sense.

Guest flower pot

It's not really just a mirror but this mirror...

200902240000121ju1.jpg

Minho uses it everywhere... A staff account or fan account said that it is Hyesun who drew on it and i think it has been confirmed...

Initially it's only the Goo Junpyo sulky boy that's on the mirror but as time goes by... the drawings just seem to pile on like the heart in gold ink in the middle...

8e308d277a05ea1ed223fe16281ab612.jpg

151003320_L.jpg

24575175.png

I don't think it's an ordinary mirror since Minho totes it around everywhere and he uses it all the time... Mirrors are a dime a dozen, he can not bring his own if it's necessary but he favors using this one...

Also, during the end of the show, Hyesun apparently drew on another mirror and it is a Geum Jandi figure which she drew...

3a2a24d8746e491433fa1cf.jpg

And guess what? the same mirror is also Minho's... he's using it during his 1st Dunkin Donuts CF and there was no drawing on it yet... It's impossible that he just borrowed it from Hyesun since Hyesun was not in that CF...

47926286.png

Seems like it's really Hyesun who drew it because number one, the doodles just keep on piling up on the first mirror and the second mirror had like a really big picture during the farewell photos and i guess they would not have taken a photo if it was not significant...

Guest omgit'sme

Ahh, I get it now. So the mirror(mirrors?) are important. It definitely seems more than a coincidence now. Thanks flowerpot!

flower pot, thanks for summing it all up. ^_^ These two are just adorable... we can already see cute little interactions with them in the BTSs and now these mirrors.. we can put two and two together and agree that MinSun has a one-a-kind relationship. :P I'm loving your fic btw!!xD

TheSnowQueen, thanks for the news. I am not surprised GHS would like to be a part of season 2, if there were to be one in the future. WOW.. can you guys imagine the same cast? Some season 2s of other dramas don't get the same cast.. but lets hope for the same one IF we get an official season 2. :sweatingbullets: I'm sure there will be lots to cover even though most of the important arcs were already covered in BOF 1.xD

Guest F4fan

flowerpot:

Thanks for saying its been confirmed. I never saw it so it was just floating out there like the Season 2 of BoF before it was confirm as a joke.

Anybody know what the writings on the mirror says? Are they Jun Pyo lines?

I have to giggle with glee that GHS drew on the back of not one but two mirrors for him. For him to tote it around, the mirror must mean a lot to him. Glad they have such a good relationship.

Guest musiquejunkie

Wow, haven't been on this thread in awhile. However, was just wondering why this thread will have a crowd after April 16? :)

Hopefully, there will be a Minsun CF.. I miss seeing the two of them together!

Guest minjee

Wow, haven't been on this thread in awhile. However, was just wondering why this thread will have a crowd after April 16? :)

Hopefully, there will be a Minsun CF.. I miss seeing the two of them together!

April 16th will be the japan BOF press conference that's why this thread will be more alive again for new joondi interactions! HOPEFULLY!! fingers crossed!! I miss this couple!!! :D

Guest webby

Also, during the end of the show, Hyesun apparently drew on another mirror and it is a Geum Jandi figure which she drew...

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1179/3a2a...491433fa1cf.jpg

thanks flower pot i havne't seen the pic of this mirror. BTW it looks like junpyo at the hospital with his beanie and not geum jandi.

The words in the bubble say "Mino's mirror". and the words next to the figure says "mine". (hope i got that right)...

Guest spirtual_affection x3

sorry for not replying in such a long time. been going through some problems, and it has made me wonder if i should still manage this project. i'll let you guys know the decision soon cause i dont want this project to drag because of me. i hope that if indeed i stop running this project that someone is WILLING to help irene. whatever happens, i'll still get the couple cups and the concealed cash that i'm holding i;ll send it back to irene if i decided not to run this project.

i'm very sorry to the members!

Guest tam1430267282

Okay, don't kill me guys cause I so badly want HyeSun to be the one who drew on MinHo's mirror but..

3a2a24d8746e491433fa1cf11.jpg

It says in the mirror the one encircled in red that the artist is one with the initials of C.M.H.??

The other mirror has initials also but I can't see it properly..