♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest azi08

Why mongolia ecology, lmh? :-) didnt ghs help a mongolian boy sometime back. Another sweet connection between lmh n ghs

Guest mayweeds

:x Thanks for giving such a warm welcome. ........ me&my two sisters are big fan of minsun. ..... I had just seen BOF only before three months ..... O:-) then onwards i just started to search about minsun. ......... later on i came to know about this thread. ......... from that day onwards i was reading joondi thread until this.each day and night i was reading about minsun in this wonderful thread............. I am addicted to our couple infinitely. ...... :x hopping they will be together 4evr and ever........ [-O< .......... sorry all if I bored u with my crazy post. ........... X_X

Guest stouffville

@mayweeds.....a very warm welcome to you and be blessed as you continue to run with the home runners!

Guest ayesuper1

:x Thanks for giving such a warm welcome. ........ me&my two sisters are big fan of minsun. ..... I had just seen BOF only before three months ..... O:-) then onwards i just started to search about minsun. ......... later on i came to know about this thread. ......... from that day onwards i was reading joondi thread until this.each day and night i was reading about minsun in this wonderful thread............. I am addicted to our couple infinitely. ...... :x hopping they will be together 4evr and ever........ [-O< .......... sorry all if I bored u with my crazy post. ........... X_X

WOW. Three months!!!!!♥

Envious because... u can still see minsun's new datas more from now on. Still there are many datas for u. Lol

Please keep going on~~~~

Guest mrita

hello minsunners wow thank u @sukreen1 @gayu312 and everyone for the updates thank you @ayesuper for your all super dooper minsun informations @surie_riri iam great fan of your pictures hope you will teach me one day welcome all newbies pls free to post about only our minsun back read pages of the thread to know more about our couple pls don't forget to vote <:-P :-h >:D< :)>-389305_637665432927959_29922789_n.jpg

new minsunners-welcome! old minsunners welcome(for every day)@shanaya,@mayweeds,@juleejaseena- is land of love and passion for minsun couple,!for this fight be strong and patient.your suport is sincerely and unconditionally.soo,fight! and @sucreen-last video posted by kiew le diem and article-lmh designed for innesfree new born project,inspired by mongoli's ecology-the big prize! bullseye and touche.!

Where is minho? :)

Heard minho didnt appear at the airport today :)

Please find minho:)

Hi MinSunners! I've been posting in bits only I'm away & wil try to post more when I get back. Aye, whatever made him postpone his trip is because of someone important. (wink wink) She was away on an island & on a planning stage of her documentary film, busy? Can't just go without a goodbye kiss! Awwwww! Hahahaha...

@myonenonly,thank you my dear, for rising the veil off my eyes ,I was blinded for so many vitaminsun and I lost the essential . Of cause that was: LMH couldn't leave without goodbye kisses(many, to suffice until he's returning) , after all he'll be missing few days not few hours ,so .... good bye sweet LMH-GHS ! @Surie_Riri, I'm sorry to say but i was ill of love and enthralled after your photo-arts with LMH +GHS  looking at each other (LMH seeming to say I want to nibble you right now!). Lucky me, you made another one with them two preparing for their engagement ! And then I breath easily ! Thank you for saving me from a grave disease ,still the danger is not passed definitive, needing many more Vitaminsun . Help me please !     Thank you !Love you ! Thank you ! Thank you ! Love you !

Guest jalejandra

[Noticias] 눈 밑 애교살 까지 챙겨 줘야 살인 미소 의 완성
MK 패션 원문 기사 전송 06/06/2013 15:17

[매경 닷컴 MK 패션 백혜진 기자] 이효리, 윤아, 구혜선 이들은 모두 두툼한 눈 밑 애교살 로 눈웃음 이 아름다운 스타 다. 웃 을 때 마다 눈 밑에 자연스럽게 보이는 애교살 이 귀엽고 선한 이미지 를 만들어 준다. 하지만 '애교살' 이 모두 에게 두드러 지게 보이는 것은 아니다. 사람 에 따라 차이 가 있는데, 눈 밑 의 적당한 볼륨 은 눈 이 커 보이는 효과 ​​밑 다크 서클 도 커버 할 수 있다는 장점 이 있다. 한 커뮤니티 에서는 '눈 밑 애교살 의 중요성' 이라는 제목 으로 여자 연예인 들의 애교살 을 포토샵 으로 없앤 사진 을 게시 해 화제 를 모은 적도 있다. 이처럼 애교살 의 매력 이 강조 되며 애교살 필러 를 찾는 사람들 도 늘고 있는 추세다. 하지만 시술 이 부담 스럽다면 화장 으로 눈 밑 애교살 을 강조해 충분한 효과 를 볼 수 있다. 아이 메이크업 을 하기 전에는 건조 해 지기 쉬운 눈가 주위 를 아이 크림, 세럼 으로 충분 하게 수분 케어 를 해 촉촉 하게 유지 시켜 주는 것이 좋다. 그 다음 깨끗한 피부 표현 과 함께 컨실러 로 눈가 다크 서클 을 커버 해준다. 눈밑 애교살 을 강조 하기 위해서는 강한 스모키 메이크업 이나 강렬한 색조 메이크업 보다는 청순한 이미지 를 연출할 수 있는 내추럴 메이크업 이 적합 하다. 피부톤 보다 눈 을 한톤 밝혀 준다는 느낌 으로 베이지, 살구색 아이섀 도로 약하게 블렌딩 해준다. 눈 밑에 브라운 계열 섀도우을 이용해 음영 을 줘서 애교살 이 생겼을 때 접히는 선 을 살짝 그려 연출 한다. 애교살 이 도톰 해 보이 도록 화이트 나 골드 섀도 로 하이라이트 효과 를 주는 것도 좋은 방법. 펄 없는 하이라이트 는 더 자연스러운 애교살 에 잘 어울린다. 눈물 라이너 를 이용해 포인트 를 주면 눈매 가 더 시원해 보일 수 있다. 눈물 라이너 까지 모두 건조 된 상태 에서 아이 라인 은 점막 을 꼼꼼히 채워 준다는 느낌 으로 눈 모양 을 보완 해주고, 속눈썹 은 뷰러 로 컬링 해 준 뒤 마스카라 로 큰 . 눈 을 연출 한다 [매경 닷컴 MK 패션 백혜진 기자 news@fashionmk.co.kr / 사진 = 티브 이데일리 제공] fuente: http://news.nate.com/view/20130606n11954
imagen

[Noticias] aegyosal under the eyes should take care to complete the murder of a smile
15:17 06/06/2013 MK fashion original article
write for sukreen de soompi

[MK MK fashion baekhyejin Our Reporter] yihyori, Yoona, Goo aegyosal These are all under the eyes with thick nunuteum is a beautiful star. Whenever the natural-looking, smiling under the eyes is pretty good image makes aegyosal. But 'aegyosal' This does not look remarkably alike. Which vary from person to person, under the eyes of the moderate volume of dark circles under the eyes, increases the visual effect also has the advantage of being able to cover. In one community "under the eyes of the importance of aegyosal titled" Women Artists of the aegyosal to post a photo in Photoshop removed the topic is never collected. Thus, the emphasis is on the charm of aegyosal aegyosal although related in increasing number of people looking for a filler. However, the burden of treatment under the eyes to make seureopdamyeon aegyosal emphasize enough the effect can be seen. Eye makeup is easy to dry before the eye cream around the eyes, serum sufficient water care is a good idea to keep it moist. Then clean the skin around the eyes to represent dark circles with concealer helps cover. In order to emphasize the Eyes aegyosal strong smoky makeup and innocent image, rather than make bold hues can create a natural makeup that is appropriate. One t give out your eyes feeling than tone of beige, apricot eye shadow blending allows weak. Use shades of brown under the eyes for being syaedowooeul aegyosal family when that happens is directed folding lines lightly drawn. Aegyosal the two plump white or gold shadow to show that a good way to highlight the effect. Perl does not look good on aegyosal more natural highlights. Tears eye liner, if using a cooler point can be seen. In the liner is dry all the tears from the eye line of the mucosa carefully filled eyes give the feeling to complement the look, curling the lashes with the Eyelash Mascara gave back to the big. To direct the eye [MK MK fashion baekhyejin Our reporter news@fashionmk.co.kr / Photo by providing creative Edaily] fuente: http://news.nate.com/view/20130606n11954

milesamy said: sukreen said: Hello Minsunerz homerun shipper, :-h

http://news.nate.com/view/20130527n25189
Ms Ku Hyesun is a multi-player style creative personnel whose interests range from acting to fine art. Boys Over Flowers(TV Series) made her an global star but her career didn’t stop there. The titles she has are : Actress, Director, Screenwriter, Artist, Singer, Composer, Writer, Illustrator, Lyricist, Film Producer, etc. She will also display some of her craftworks during the biennale.
Credit:  CICB

http://news.nate.com/view/20130525n04158
GHS at Hong Kong art opening:She is an artist on 25th May 2013
Many reporters poured out various questions to GHS from her thoughts about Hong Kong to her ideal male type. Regarding reporter's question about her ideal male type, GHS said: "A man who likes art".

This is amazing Minho also turn to be come a multi talented person, and apart from actor, now a SINGER and he also DRAW :)  we won't be surprise if one day he'll be a director ... don't we all know he had been insprired by his loving wifey/gf ;)"Everywhere, we learn only from those whom we love"

LMH designed for Innisfree New Born project, inspired by Mongolia's ecology

601847_144599855732405_516643768_n.jpg

#清新环保手帕#你知道吗?在遥远的内蒙古有一片沙化地带,那里缺乏绿色自然缺乏生机!李敏镐在感受到这种环境变化后特别参与了以“新生REBORN”为创作灵感的#innisfree#环保手帕设计,作品中被砍断的树桩正描绘了荒凉的沙漠景致,而在树桩上长出的植物则象征着新生的绿色~

[Translation]: #Eco Green handkerchief# Do you know in some inner part of Mongolia, there is a part with sandy areas where there is lack of green natural which is lack of vitality! Lee Minho after feeling the changes in this environment, particularly involved and inspired in "New REBORN" green handkerchief design, the design illustrate the cutting of stumps and painted in a desert landscape, also in the stump, grows a plant which is a symbol of nascent green.

Cr: Innisfree悦诗风吟
Translated by Jominz / Lee Minho 이민호 ღ Global Minoz

Guest ayesuper1

ayesuper1 said:

Where is minho?

Heard minho didnt appear at the airport today

Please find minho:)

i just woke up after a wonderful dream. why minho's not seen at the airport? but i just saw him together with wifey, flyin same plane! in my dream yesss! :D :x

Are u sure?

Hahahahahahaa

I agree with ur dream!

Love u♥

ayesuper1 said: ㅓ

regie22

wrote:

»

ayesuper1 said:<br />

Where is minho? <br />

<br />

Heard minho didnt appear at the airport today <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Please find minho:)<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

i just woke up after a wonderful dream. why minho's not seen at the airport? but i just saw him together with wifey, flyin same plane! in my dream yesss! 

:D:x

Guest vebby21vebb

Where's Min Ho ????

Anyone saw him ????

Seems so Fishy.. is he in Japan already ????

He being so secretive this time ??? and If suddenly he appear in Japan for Fans Meeting ...

Well.. when he left Seoul for Japan ?? Isnt he following his wifey...

No Airport pict and suddenly appeared in Brussels ???? Lol

Im still waiting for his picture !!! :)

Guest jalejandra

Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada
I found this on twitter for 18 minutes See Time here in chile is 00:13. thank you all for the updates.

Guest jalejandra

970872_466261783468024_1079784700_n.jpgand this I found on twitter for 8 minutes See Time here in chile is 00:13. thank you all for the updates. fb are we are Minoz