♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest edith42

Good afternoon MinSuners and Joondiers!!!
OMG.....LMH and GHS calm down...im having heart attack here....i cant take any longer....first the ost of ghs samsung galaxy s4 now the floral thingy.....i agree... you're too obvious already...there's no need for a clue..MINSUN is so real...the only one is missing is the CONFIRMATION....
Thanks sisters! you complete our day.....

Guest gentlesoul1

Our MinSun couple are really smart. Using fashion  is a much better way of connecting each other. Who would ever think Minho would wear a floral bottom like that with prints almost identical with Hye Sun's dress! Love it. He is too confident with his masculinity to be able to pull it off.
That new teaser photo is as fishy as that fish head  kekeke.. What is it doing in there?  What or who does it represent? I agree with you all. it seems to be mirroring Hye Sun's zebra and fish painting? Did you notice the skin tone of that person hiding behind the fish head? So white isn't it? Who could it be kekeke  Guess we know the answer as we also know the voice behind Hye Sun's Galaxy song..or am I becoming too delusional ..kekekeke
Happy Sunday to all!

Guest leesha84

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZC0fF3Yj7U

hi minsuners, feel great with vitaminsun lately..keep praying for them so they keep supply our need of vitaminsun..^__^

btw, anyone could make the 'boy' sound louder from GHS song below ? especially the first part make me so giddy since it sounds clearly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZC0fF3Yj7U

TQ

19.05.2013 Ku hye sun - galaxy fan signing @ IFC Mall
오늘따라 안녕도 잘해주고

BKn30aJCUAEcFA7.jpg
BKn4oRQCIAARRu_.jpg
BKn3frPCQAAkHG0.jpg
BKn4FqtCYAAlCI3.jpg

credit @Ayesuper1

---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ -----------
Keep the Minsun Faith burning
Perhaps Good day will come soon, Blessed are those who wait
Daily prayers for Minsun everyone

sukreen said: Have wonderful Sunday everyone,

gosh..i'm delusional hehe...just a thot the position of Minho's new teaser image pic :D

771927380.jpg?1368933627

seems to look same as this one one  ;) 

BKmfoMbCQAA5MkQ.jpg

Guest ayesuper1

Big hello :) homerun shipper!

We just got back home now.

And being collecting good vids haha.

Well. Will upload before pass today. Wait for us.

Well!!!! Today was totally a good day!

We didnt expect to get her sign but we got a chance due to koo.

She Saved us. Lol. Thanksss koo♥

Actually we had not enough communication with koo for a long time but finally!!!!!! today!! Today was the day!!!!!!!!! Lol

Ofc we asked many questions that we wanted to ask , but wont mention here. Lol

But what can i say exactly, we are homerun shipper right, and one boy (kkkkkkkkk) is homerun for koo right.

Oh, i already told her about her exhibition in HK. And our shippers are waiting for u now. Then she said 'Really?' Kkkkkkkkkkk and she was very happy after heard it.

Maybe minsuner who go to HK will get big happiness.

Many ppl were shocked because of our girl's face. Too fairy and too cute. They said 'She is crazy' lol

We saw mason Mun and Christina too. They are so cute. I thanks to them because they dedicated to help our koo. And did good acting in cf. Too lovely and cute. Hehe

Ah! Even our one member had good chance to promote galaxy s4 with koo. I mean he was taken pics with koo by samsung . Only him!!!!!! Because they proposed to him about it. Then he told koo it then koo was big giggling and happy. We dont know that where appear koo and our member photos but it is very precious experience for him and us.

Ofc, we didnt miss this chance.

After finish a shooting, he whispered about 'homerun for koo'.

Then koo noded her head and said 'ok, thanks' heheheheheheheheh

Please wait for our vid for koo!!!!!

Dont go to bed early. Lololololol

Guest mrita

wow minsun is really deep in love they giving more vitaminsuniam seeing the victory now from them
:x :)>- <:-P =D> 960024_311808748952732_699733787_n.jpg
249015_311807172286223_1525876164_n.jpg
969581_311816108951996_1602486119_n.jpg
pls don't forget to vote
:-h :bz

ayesuper1 said: Big hello :) homerun shipper!

Actually we had not enough communication with koo for a long time but finally!!!!!! today!! Today was the day!!!!!!!!! Lol

But what can i say exactly, we are homerun shipper right, and one boy (kkkkkkkkk) is homerun for koo right.

Oh, i already told her about her exhibition in HK. And our shippers are waiting for u now. Then she said 'Really?' Kkkkkkkkkkk and she was very happy after heard it.

Many ppl were shocked because of our girl's face. Too fairy and too cute. They said 'She is crazy' lol

We saw mason Mun and Christina too. They are so cute. I thanks to them because they dedicated to help our koo. And did good acting in cf. Too lovely and cute. Hehe

Ah! Even our one member had good chance to promote galaxy s4 with koo. I mean he was taken pics with koo by samsung . Only him!!!!!! Because they proposed to him about it. Then he told koo it then koo was big giggling and happy. We dont know that where appear koo and our member photos but it is very precious experience for him and us.

Surie_Riri said: ayesuper1 said: Big hello :) homerun shipper!

[Another News]
class="blog_h2 entry-title"Lee Minho Reveals Cover For Upcoming Album

May 19, 2013 5:19 am nikka / Contributor

Lee Minho has finally revealed the cover for the album jacket of his upcoming album “My Everything”.

lmh1.jpg

Actor Lee Minho will release his first album, entitled “My Everything”, on the 24th of May. The album was made as a gift to his fans and does not mark the beginning of his singing career. Minho rather wanted to thank his fans for thier continued love and support. The album consists of 7 tracks, including one instrumental and a re-recording of his previous single “My Everything”, which he had orignally recorded as a special track for his drama “Boys Over Flowers” in 2009.

The album’s genre has been described as a style of modern rock, and the theme of the album is to communicate and relate directly to his fans. It will also include a DVD with behind-the-scenes footage. After the album’s release, the actor will further embark on a tour around Asia to promote the album and celebrate its release together with his fans

Today, May 16th, Minho has finally released the highly anticipated cover photo of the album. He is shown in the centre of a busy room, sitting on a stool in a very cute and captivating pose. He also wears a blue suit combined with a more casual cap and snickers, creating a very fresh look. His charming smile completes the attractive cover, making fans more eager for the release fo the album.

Source: Lee Minho’s official facebook

credit: http://en.korea.com/?p=412703

Guest jalejandra

ALL THAT IS HAPPY WITH OUR PARTNER Minsun LATELY IS GREAT AND IN THE LAST MINUTE VIDEO IN LIKE GREETS 2:57 GHS LMH NOT SHOW IT AS SO IF SOMEONE CAN SHOW THAT PARTY WOULD BE GREAT, Minsun IS REAL AND THAT MAKES ME VERY HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE Minsun HERMANAAS OUR UPDATES AND GOING TO SEE IN HONG KONG GHS MANY THINGS CAN ASK PLEASE LMH ESPECIALLY FOR YOU A KISS FROM CHILE.
;):) =)) =))

Guest tnalvminsun

Good Evening MinSuners,

@Ayesuper1 and @bam bi, gosh i wanna scream and give you guys big hug right now >:D< big thanks
:x
chinca...chongmal...Hyesun said that?i really envy with you two, had a chance meet with our Goddess personally, did you guys say hi for her and Minho too from our MinSuners, right? haha, thanks again...good job
waiting for next report, sorry if i'm too demanding....this news definitely make my sunday night even brighter  :)
btw, in your video, i saw one of the bodyguards, but i don't see very clearly, it's one of the BG is the same person as Minho BG? (please correct me if i'm wrong)
@surie_riri, another great psed pic
@regie22, @meow13, @S_sun, @GHSforever, @myonenonly, @m_jajay, @iamminsuner good luck for your trip, i live it HS with you guys, you know what to do when you meet her right?(sorry if i'm richard simmons and please don't faint, hehe), :D, coz i'm very happy
God Bless MinSun and MinSuners, xoxo

Hello MinSuners  :)
@sukreen ~~ Thank you for always being the first one to post/update us about our couple  :)
@surie_riri ~~ Thank you for being the best and also fastest giver when it comes to all psed pic of our couple.. I love your new avatar .You always  did a great job! Two thumbs up !   :-bd
@regie22 ~~ like you I'm also going crazy with all the goodies that we have for our MinSun couple and nice chatting with you last night... Good luck to you and to the rest of our Sunnies/MinSuners who are going to HK by next week and have a wonderful and memorable day with our dearest Hye Sun :)@Ayesuper1 and @bambi ~~ Thank you ladies for always sharing updates to us ... Great job for being able to tell KHS the plans of our sisters to meet her in HK =D> We'll always be greatful for both of you. ^:)^ =D> :x
Always be happy MinSun and MinSuners  :x  :x  :x