♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest dettegaj

gud night and day sisters,can't help myself anymore,my excitement just want to explode being a silent lurker bec.of hectic works for a few days and now id rather take this opportunity to share the happiness and joy to all of you my dearest sisters,,,from Cf to sountrack,album release,anniversary and updating sns our MinSun showing us their connection to each other once again in a very discreet and very intelligent way...a big thanks to @sukreen,@cheerko@shalun@gayu and to all other sisters that i didn't mention the names,and a big warm applause to our dearest ayesuper1 for the clarification and enlightenment about the minsun jigsaw puzzle...hehehe..may 10 initial grand celebration for the most awaited grand day to come..Godbless us all..

edith42 said: Good Evening MinSuners and Joondiers!
      Just my curiosity i just compare  the song of GHS and LMH's vid at YT here is the link :http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=409647&uk=1459929327

and  im 100% sure that voice belongs to LMH. Yahooooo!!!!! what do you sisters? Though i'm just tired from work but it really makes my day.....
     Happy weekend everyone and take care!!!!!

Hello Minsuners  :-h

thanks @bambi for dropping by dear, yes.. it's been a while, anyway i'm happy today with full  surprises and thanks too for the video of Hyesun at SBS Hope Tv. :)

Yiyeyy... Minho in Myeongdong Station :D

[Fancam] Lightboxes in Myeongdong
- Lee Min Ho 이민호 7th Debut Anniversary 10.05.2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGzP9O0TbWI
credit Sema.A

BJ5_joBCIAIWALG.jpg
BJ5-hIoCAAMSWVH.jpg
credit leeminhogirls

---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ -----------
Keep the Minsun Faith burning
Perhaps Good day will come soon, Blessed are those who wait
Daily prayers for Minsun everyone

Hello minsuners, have a nice day :-h

@edith42 , I love your voice analysis... agree with you, the latest voice much more simialr but if only someone could really confirm the voice belong to Minho will be the better :D but anyway what I wish that one day we could listen and watch them singing together in an event :x

Wow... too much of exitements today right. starting @Ayesuper1 found their special names ;) I bet more clues and hints to come b4 reaching their final destination, let's be a bit more patience  :D

260164_513573682042354_1549958011_n.jpg

credit as tagged

Hello Minsuners :-h

Your attention needed - Don'f forget to VOTE daily & constantly :)

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&subject=star&category=153&page=1

https://www.facebook.com/bestofdrama/app_132135060276274 = 19x/day

http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2&type=men

Be happy Minsuners/"Homerun" shippers wherever you're & have a nice Saturday everyone  B-)

249010_513539108712478_318930440_n.jpg
credit imahminsun

Guest bam bi

I am proposing to you - 4men

I made minsun vid hope minsuner can be happy and don't forget we are real and 'Homerun'shipper

Guest ayesuper1

Info)

Koo will attend kyung-hee universty festival (party) for lecture.

Maybe many want to see her and hear her dream?! Haha. Proud of her.

Date is next wendesday. (15th)

hello HOME RUN shippers!  >:D<
am 5 pages behind...geeeez need to back-read again! good thing am reading juicy posts from y'all as am drained today after getting stuck in work for 3 successive days without going online. seriously, am in dire need of vitaminsun! thank you all HOME RUN sisters! <:-P
@ayesuper1...beak GU and soon LEE! ahaha...wonderful! such a lovely way to inform MinSuners they're OK and so much IN LOVE. :x

Hello MinSuners! We have so much love in this thread. Thanks to our couple who continues to share their blessings & happiness with us. I continue to pray that we'll witness union of two beautiful people one day. :) So what does #4,9,&10 mean? Could be an anniversary date? April 10, 2009? Hahaha.... few days after BOF. You'll never know... ;):) :x

Hello Minsuners "homerun' shipper :-h

Have a lovely Sunday everyone B-)  Don't forget to VOTE daily for MinSun  :D

& HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY to all mothers out there!  ♥♥♥ :x

1030559_8962-006-22-1021.gif

Guest vineela

2 all the MOTHERS of sunnies/minsunners wish u a happy MOTHERS DAY thanks for giving such wonderful bros, sisters moms.
^:)^  and also 2 the MOTHERS of our lovely couple LMH and KHS  thanks for this 2 moms a lotttttttt
:x :x ^:)^ MOMS U R THE BEST

Guest jalejandra

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSzIH4gbjz1fAhuCpxbZ8

Hello minsunners, which today is a great day for all mothers who visit this wall, for moms of our beloved couple Minsun, tell them they're great for bringing the world some beautiful children, living Minsun

Guest tnalvminsun

Hi MinSuners,
Happy Mothers Day and Have a Great Sunday/Monday 
@myonenonly, thanks Sis for your analysis about 4,9,and 10, you actually answer my curiosity about that number, haha...could it be that day for our MinSun anniversary?would you mind please asking HyeSun when you meet her at HK at May 25?are you going there?
i just want to share MinSun MV from our sister Vitriana, thanks for this beautiful MV and song, just love it, although this old MV (3 years ago)

credit to all MinSuners
and i just finished reading Joondi Fanfix called Unforgettable love by our Sisters Evelyn and Faye, beautiful story, maybe you guys want to read it, JunPyo and Jandi story never get me bored, hehe
our couple more beautiful each day, i love you HyeSun-ssi and MinHo-ssi, you made me mesmerized
God Bless You all and MinSun couple :x  :) >:D<

Guest shanita

Happy day mothers minsun spend a beautiful day God bless them and give us much health, love and happiness. Look at Minho just changed its cover photo of will be a response to his beloved wife? I believe that if at this moment are enjoying his great love. Let us pray for Minsun. Take care. :x :x
Foto de portadaMensajeLee Minho (이민호) - 서울

Lee Minho (이민호)A 7.432.610 personas les gusta esta página · 42.770 personas están hablando sobre esto

373035_113234875368553_194147868_q.jpgLee Minho (이민호)BiografíaAhoraAhora201020042001Nacimiento
  • Actor/Director