U guys can Remember right?

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

She really gave a hint for us.

No doubt.

Koo made my day really.....

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Morning 'homerun' shipper/Minsuners, happy Wednesday everyone :-h
Breaking news today with Hyesun's smile and Ghamja's pic on her S4 will make me giddy the whole day ;))
Agree with you @Ayesuper1, another hints...  :x
Thanks @Massiel, that was fast .. right same pattern design, blue for HIM and pink for HER :D

[NEWS]

[나와 갤럭시S4 이야기]구혜선 감독 겸 배우=[Me and Galaxy S4 story] Gu Hye-Seon, Director-cum-actor

동아일보 원문 기사전송 2013-05-09 03:07

54993721.2.jpg

Last one month I have the Galaxy S ' 4 ' ' life companion, who has produced a video entitled a journey '.
Scenario, music from the Director, cast, 1 up (duo) station is a 2-minute-with one month to filmmaking has the sniffles. I put a warm and lovely story, fantasy elements. I made a video for the ' white district with the same name as a man with a child named ' dog, ' followed by ' a girl called boy.

The story begins at the ballpark. Black dressed like each other in a world of adults who had been a boy, a girl break up, and after living with the dog's back and a girl. After hours after the boy, the girl got an adult reunion. Connecting the two player ' Galaxy S 4 '.
It was primarily a function of a 'Story' album. It is a collection of features, multiple pictures that brought together look better. Your pet in the house and made the 'Story' album. Saury 'Pickle' '' 'measly' dumplings' wrapping '' '' Bob ',' Peanut 'chestnuts' and' potato ', as well as companion animal these days, including my 'Story' album in a large number.

These days, another one was a meaningful event. I made a feature-length film "peach trees" was held in Brussels, Belgium last month at the Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival (BIFFF) competition will be invited to. Although the Prime Minister can do with the rest of the movie, but I was happy. Fantasy gives inspiration and wowed a lot of people to force those riddles is also realized.
The appeal of fantasy, in a Word, there is no need to ' beer mug beer must '. any fun to imagine, the story does not need to follow the trend of being flexible, freewheeling is the prerogative of other genre films is unbeatable fantasy. ' Galaxy S 4 ' we are creating features like a daily fantasy. Photos put together around the sound play when photographing ' sound & shot ' feature as background music to lay. Do not touch your Smartphone can pass to the next screen ' air gesture ' is buried a bunch of hands and delicious food to eat when it is useful. Computer graphics effects also. ' Animation picture, ' it's all in the one in the picture, only the mover still can shoot at things.
Writer, Director, performer, music .... Be sure not to miss all of my work. Spend time with them and become valuable. For the time being in order not to miss out on the two ' harder ' and I'm going to skip the Galaxy S 4.
* Gu Hye-Seon, Director of ' me and talk ' S4 video content can be appreciated at www.galaxys4story.com.
source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130509n01075
(bing translator)

---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ -----------
Keep the Minsun Faith burning
Perhaps Good day will come soon, Blessed are those who wait
Daily prayers for Minsun everyone 

Fiction or Real....you decide!

"Long time ago, there was this really talented kid named Bek Goo whom everybody loved & had high hopes with. So he had to live in their world because they all want a piece of him. So he had to leave her. But a small part of him was left to her in a form of a puppy. So she raise him, love him, & kept his memory alive"

"Long time ago, there was this talented actor who took a lead in a drama whom everybody loved & had high hopes with. So he had to live in their world because he has to grow more as an amazing actor. So he had to leave her. But a small part of him was left to her in a form of ????- Gamjha!"  ( why not? It's my story... :) ) So she raise him, love him, & kept his memory alive."

"While the little girl was watching TV & eating ice cream, a ball came knocking down her ice cream. The puppy was too happy to have a taste of it."

"Even on her sweet moments ( ice cream is sweet :D ) He never fails to remind her that he's always there. (knocking down the ice cream with the ball). "

"Then one day the accomplished baseball player came back to hit a home run."

" The actor always comes back to claim his REAL home run"..... ;)

Please remember the writer is a MinSuner & it's my story to tell. :X :X :X

Hello MinSuners! Please continue to Vote & watch Hye Sun's CF. Don't you just love it? :) :X

Guest stouffville

@myoneandonly..YOU STORY IS TOTALLY AWESOME!                           MY WARMEST HUG TO YOU....ITS A HOME RUN INDEED!

Guest cutie pie1430275872

109co.jpg
just got this picture from MINSUN fanpage on FB ,  is it just coincidence again ??XD
why 109 ?? hehehe could it be something ?? more than just a number ?? P.S: the picture just edited by our friend XD in the real picture minho hold a guitar hehehe~ sorry just for fun ^^v  

helloayersuper 1correct this pic was the last twitter of Goo Hye Sun
class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 30px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(123, 4, 4); line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; position: relative; word-wrap: break-word;"Ku Hye Sun updates on twitter on25/12/2012

Screenshot_1_zpsc172cd1e.png

updated on 25 Dec 2012 12:27 (KST)

Translation (cre Ayesuper)

Merry Christmas. I am grinning without washing my face. Gamja still feels tired.

@Massiel : thank u sis for the clarification..I was taken aback first..but was sad tat it was a guitar! then where did this baseball bat (whatever it is) come from? is this bat pic taken from hye sun's baseball picture?

Guest shalun

hi minsun sister, here I make the male voice louder, maybe it can help. those husky voice :-?  http://www.mediafire.com/?lfneylyis8fyhie

ohyeah im newbie in here  :)>- say hello to all minsun shippers hehe. usually i'd just open this forum and read about what's news from minsun couple. and because my english it's not well so im decide to just be a silence reader and not comment anything in here. but everytime i open this thread i always do "comment by myself" and i think people around me seeing me as a crazy people hahahaha. so i've decide to make an account in here and try to communicate with all of you minsuners. thanks for the appreciate. KEEP THE MINSUN's FAITH BURNING!  :x :x :x

Guest ayesuper1

ohyeah im newbie in here  :)>- say hello to all minsun shippers hehe. usually i'd just open this forum and read about what's news from minsun couple. and because my english it's not well so im decide to just be a silence reader and not comment anything in here. but everytime i open this thread i always do "comment by myself" and i think people around me seeing me as a crazy people hahahaha. so i've decide to make an account in here and try to communicate with all of you minsuners. thanks for the appreciate. KEEP THE MINSUN's FAITH BURNING!  :x :x :x

I think you would better than me.

Kekekekekeke.

I am also trying to upload my posting more than before because i thought minsun thread have to work well for a long time. Because u know well minsun is real. Haha.

Anyway, hope u will write many posting from now on.

Welcome:)

Guest ayesuper1

hi minsun sister' date=' here I make the male voice louder, maybe it can help. those husky voice :-?  http://www.mediafire.com/?lfneylyis8fyhie[/quote']

I think ....okay.

Thanks dear.

Hahhahaaahahahhaa.a

Hahahahahhaah.

Guest junda276

shalun said: hi minsun sister, here I make the male voice louder, maybe it can help. those husky voice :-?  http://www.mediafire.com/?lfneylyis8fyhie

Quiet girls think this was creating our sister Surie_RiriI think the second pic is the original I'm not entirely sure.

:-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

Thanks sis. We know Surie does fan arts but it doesn't mean we can't spazz out with her wonderful artsy photos. I love both Surie's & LeeMY's fan arts. I wish I have their talent. :) We know what is real. MinSun is real! :)) Gayu sis, we have a lot of those baseball bats stashed in our MinSun closet....just kidding! Just want to cheer you up. Peace. :) Believe what's in your heart. ;)

Guest esir

Hi... 'Home run' Minsuner

Wow JT running so fast these day... i'm so happy about that.. i proud to all minsuners who always keep our ship running well
=D> =D>

shalun said: hi minsun sister, here I make the male voice louder, maybe it can help. those husky voice :-?  http://www.mediafire.com/?lfneylyis8fyhie

I too listened to it..I m also a singer..learned music..I can clearly identify Lmh' s voice in high pitch of the song..I remember his "my everything " song' s high pitch both are same..also there is much difference from lee woo' s voice which is delivering a dialogue and the voice which is Singing..tonight I 'll try to download some software which 'll separate 2 tracks and check ;-);-)