natali

Guest ayesuper1

Hurrrrrrr

Our thread is so fasting !!!!!!!

Maybe many ppl will be envious

Heheheheheheheheheheheh

06.05.2013 GHS at Samsung Galaxy S4 presscon

thanks @cheerkoo for the translation

GHS:  As I was thinking about the theme, “My Life’s Companion. You see, I live with a dog. So, I thought it would be nice to have a dog come out in my project.  And, the message that I wanted to give in this cf is that having a life with you is my life’s home run and my meeting you is my life’s home run. Those are the things that I wanted to say.

mc—I really want to find my home run too. I saw in your cf that not only did you direct it but you also appear in it and, in the back, the ost, you also composed and wrote and sang the song as well. Is there one job among all that you do that you really like?

GHS—I really like it when I can apply everything so I like when I work on movies. My assignment was to use the “story boom” application of S4. This is the application where all the memories can be shown and shared. I wanted to describe the growth of Bekoo and the situation in which the two people meet. As I was using the function, I really felt it is a nice function and had fun with it. Anyway, I think moms with children will really like the function.

936511_10151925767222468_809068551_n.jpg

Like @Ayesuper1 said 'Samsung Galaxy S4' all from Koo, starting from scriptwriter, ost composer, directing, singing even acting all of it are from Hyesun... just like what she said in her interview.

Hyesun just awesome, she's the Gem of Korea, yet she always stays low. :-bd  and many had inspired from her with or without realising it. :x

@myonenonly... I love your "home run"  :-*  ONLY Minsuners knows this ;)

credit samsungmobilekorea and as tagged

---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ -----------
Keep the Minsun Faith burning , Blessed are those who wait
Daily prayers for Minsun everyone 

Guest ayesuper1

When boom said 'I really want to find my home run too', at that time koo was big giggling..

You guys can understand my meaning.

And more funny thing.

Boom's real name is 'Lee min ho'

It is true. Haha.

Coincidence but why am i funny. Haha

Guest stroberry

Hola~minsunners!

just like all of you, I got very ecstatic after watching the CF. the glitz and glamor doesn't make him a different man&at the end of the day, he still comes back to her, where home is. yahoooooo! homerun! minsun, pls make your homerun soon! hahahaha

Spring is here, awwww~ its the season of Love!

Keep loving & spread the Love, lovely people! Cheers xoxo! :D :x

Guest ayesuper1

I am very curious because of u guys.

Why are u guys laughing on my posting........

Seriously, see my last postings .

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Guest stouffville

Hope Samsung  4 will be available here in our place soon..i've been waiting to get one not because its the best but coz of Goo Hye Sun.

HELLO MINSUNNERS :x 
For me GHS GALAXY 4 CF was a short film of THE LOVE STORY OF MINSUN:x maybe someday when they already have their family GHS can make their secret love story into a full lenght movie as their story is so unique.. the secrecy that they are trying to hide to protect each other but of course in every secret there are clues that is given away but it is still a secret HEHEHE OPEN SECRET AS IT IS is good enough for a script that director Goo will need;))
Aye i was laughing because before i read your post i read that it is not only LEE HAE WOO that is a LEE in that cf but the little girl who became GHS when she grew up.. her name is CHRISTINA FERNANDEZ LEE and right after i read from your post BOOM'S real name was LEE MINHO..that was laughter of giddiness..i WAS so happy that with this cf  GHS was surrounded by LEE'S..THANK YOU AGAIN for always visiting us lately even in your busy days..
HAVE A NICE AM/PM MINSUNNERS:x

Guest S_sun

ayesuper1 said: I am very curious because of u guys.
Why are u guys laughing on my posting........

Seriously, see my last postings .
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

@jalejandra Look how playful mino He's trying to let his uncle wear his cap keke

u'll see another photo towards the end that his uncle is trying his best to avoid keke

img]

To all minsuner keep minsun's faith burning!!!

img]

Guest lmhsaddicted

How much HyeSun wishes she could live with Minho.. She has expressed that in both, the song Marry Me and S4 CF... I feel bad for them.. Hope some miracle happens and God grants their wishes soon.. Marry me – I don’t want to say goodbye tonight Don’t leave, live with me. Galaxy S4- Being able to live with you, is my life’s home run.

Guest ayesuper1

Hello 'Homerun' shipper!

God bless u!

I am repeating hyesun's cf many times.

But still ... i think we are damn lucky.

:):):):):):):):):)

Can't express my feeling now.

But..well. The clear thing is WE are WINNERS. Kk

Have a good day 'Homerun' shipper!

prettywiz said: HELLO MINSUNNERS :x 
For me GHS GALAXY 4 CF was a short film of THE LOVE STORY OF MINSUN:x maybe someday when they already have their family GHS can make their secret love story into a full lenght movie as their story is so unique.. the secrecy that they are trying to hide to protect each other but of course in every secret there are clues that is given away but it is still a secret HEHEHE OPEN SECRET AS IT IS is good enough for a script that director Goo will need;))
Aye i was laughing because before i read your post i read that it is not only LEE HAE WOO that is a LEE in that cf but the little girl who became GHS when she grew up.. her name is CHRISTINA FERNANDEZ LEE and right after i read from your post BOOM'S real name was LEE MINHO..that was laughter of giddiness..i WAS so happy that with this cf  GHS was surrounded by LEE'S..THANK YOU AGAIN for always visiting us lately even in your busy days..
HAVE A NICE AM/PM MINSUNNERS:x