♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

first of all I congratulate all minsunners for saving our ship in cases of crisis and contribute a time for this page and post about minsun..I m proud that we are all very dedicated fans for minsun ..let our ship sail for ever till the final destination is reached!

here is an article about ghs for her Samsung commercial!

she must be lucky to grab this opportunity as her nation's Samsung has become the leading Mobile phone now and she is directing for it...

http://topstarnews.net/n_news/news/view.html?no=30139#.UYdiGsZupKs.twitter

translation of this article..

' Talk ' brand film premiere at S4 me Gu Hye-Seon this reporter chat

Times. At the event, the red hot chili peppers, leave,

Yang IK-Joon Kim, Gu Hye-Seon Lee attended

position

Light. On the other hand, ' talk ' brand film premiere S4 4 me, Hello MOM.A total of four hundred and nine, dance together in the midst of work on Galaxy S 4 the people Between people, naturally.

06.05.2013 LMH update his SNS - Weibo

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

21265_377191962398330_781716211_n.jpg

Bing translation
Everyone long time no see, been going OK? I recently had a very interesting interactive advertising, can shoot with you Oh! So I'm really looking forward to effect what will meet everyone soon ^ ^

Hello Minsuners
Minho's upadated his weibo today, same day as Hyesun CF out ;)) yay... and i think today is the launching of Innisfree AD with Minho, am i right?

BJktmnhCEAAzPx3.jpg
credit Innisfree

Innisfree Video - "Ad with Min Ho, Award Presentation"
credit wenroad

---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ -----------
Keep the Minsun Faith burning , Blessed are those who wait
Daily prayers for Minsun everyone 

Hello Minsuners

Hyesun has proven for "MY EVERYTHING"... to someone very dear :x
She's everything...all in one, a natural beauty with brain, an actress, a singer, a director, a composer, a scriptwirter, a painter, a novelist ... what more that she can't do, she's just awesome a respectable loveable persons and to be a good mommy too one day, she love kids too much and recently she has lots of pics with kids and look all the kids loves her too.

BJjsOYBCYAA3PJk.jpg
20130220_1361357786_15429300_1.jpg

And on the other hand Minho, soon this someone will become a Singer too & maybe next will become a Director also!!  "Everywhere, we learn only from those whom we love"

BJkk9OWCAAAo7E3.jpg

Can't deny Minho loves kids much too, just look at his eyes and his smile when he is with youngfans :x

BJemAe-CAAAN23l.jpg
BJf7T68CEAAyCDr.jpg
321347_471801509556021_368067731_n.jpg
BJbKa5PCEAILcPN.jpg

credit the owner and as tagged

Hello Minsuners :-h

I did some screencaps from BTS Hyesun's "Samsung Galaxy S4" cf

262495_536546843068509_573495409_n.jpg
62614_536546903068503_1654618274_n.jpg
225768_536547076401819_1715759508_n.jpg

Did you noted something.... :D yes... she's wearing stripes shirt too ;))
Didn't this look similar :x

944229_562865600402778_2071236435_n.jpg
credit SiMHHS

-edit-
A clearer pic credit @renajaney

BJmHdN0CcAEJKCJ.jpg

Guest leesha84

oowwwhh..my imagination bring me to the scene when they'll playing together with their junior on the home backyard..LOL..am i delusional ?

8->

but im happy with my delusional..

\:D/

27137_554178557967494_1430412301_n.jpg

Thanks to Faye for the pic..

Thank you @sukreen ,like always you overshower us with so many goodies,spoiling us with sweet , beautiful gifts ! QUEEN OF FAIRY LAND, you feel our hearts with great joy !  @Ayesuper1 you're acting like a rich ,warm summer rain ,when everyone feel the need  to play with ,to jump and dance with happiness ! Can you do this every day ? Please?! Thank you !

Guest shanita

Beautiful Monday beautiful week sisters Minsun, I write quickie can't do it my heart jumps like crazy because so many news, from the bottom of my heart thank you sisters for all the time and dedication that put you this thread not named them one by one that I don't have to mention any, they are as much God bless each one of us and our partner. I am so proud of GHS is so beautiful and talented is obvious that man was not enamoraría it is obvious that the heart of LMH belongs to HS of fact is proud of his wife, that wonderful. Already sisters told everything that CF is very Minsun, I also understood it as well separated so that one becomes famous, triumph career surrounded by controlling people, dog (Ghamja) company while he's away (as @sukreen says) someone very special gift? and she developed their artistic side and triumphing over his free style like butterflies, hanging photos remind me those pictures hung hung in Manolin, and after all, the return of his love to be together forever (my imagination goes a thousand). Sigh everytime I see the CF. This is the love of truth. Well I'm going to soon sisters, thanks again for everything. And continue strong, United as always by which MINSUN IS REAL!!! :x :\"> :x

Guest ayesuper1

I think today we only know koo's cf meaning. Nobody cant understand it easily because they are not minsuners. Only we know. ONLY!!!!!

Because we know how minsun was hard to maintain their secret relationship then koo expressed it as cf. It's so amazing!!!!!!!!

I am happy but at the same time sad too.

Fighting minsun !!!!!!!!

Guest mrita

ghs soooooooooo pretty in cf each time she making proud of all of us to be her fan iam very proud to say that iam fan of beauty and multitalented actress gyesun she is blessed with many talents it is getting out one by oneone day korea itself will be proud of her i salute her for her talents miss u hyesun and minho ghs expressed her love through cf and next minho will express through his album wow so much of love between themi love this picture so much credits to our minsun sisters942461_511870358879353_134624761_n.jpg
:x :D <:-P

Guest vebby21vebb

even i cant stop to watch her CF.. it was really her story (i think)..

a little girl (Christina) is a Noona for a little boy (Masoon)..

isnt it so fishy ??

why she must be a Noona ???

is Noona-Dongsaeng love story ?? Lol

HELLO MINSUNERS!  :-h
HAPPY 701st page! <:-P <:-P <:-P
how timely for us to celebrate! GHS SamSung Galaxy S4 cf is out and with an overload of VitaMinSuns! OMG! OMGeeee! GHS is actually telling us a story...a real MinSun story! :x 
what's with the guys in black suit with dark glasses and girls with glittering earrings out in an open field? they must be mean people. the boy did a remarkable shot and made it big. he and the girl were happy until they were forcefully separated. the girl was left to manage on her own with her pup keeping her company. then he came back already a big man and the girl already a lady...they'd reunited! together, they're prepared to face the world! just look at the mass of people cheering for them. MinSuners are there! :D
GHS is really smart!  what a way to tell us their story. thru SamSung Galaxy  S4 cf? hahaha! SamSung must be a MinSuner! =D>
@sukreen onnie, @ayesuper1, thank you very much! all MinSun sisters, kudos for the job well done...CHEERS! \:D/
oooopsss! looks like we're not alone celebrating today...LMH updated his weibo. he's wearing a striped black and white shirt same with director Ku...AHA! 

PRAYERS FOR MINSUNDon't worry, be happyPerhaps a good day will come soon.

Hello MinSuners! Every time HyeSun has video out with another male partner, hubby always make sure to follow up with update of himself too. It's like " yohoo I'm here, don't forget me" ....lol! It's one way of reminding us he supports wifey and I'm still here. :) my thoughts! Aaaaaww! A true minsuner knows where the CF comes from. ;) :x

@mrita ,I'd like to make a confession to you and to MINSUN sister who made that candy VitaMinsun : I was smitten by it ,and I don't think that I could or want to recover over this ! I'm in a state of bliss looking at sweet face-blow-fish of GHS  ,so beautiful and content like a "cat who  swallow the canary "-hubby- or at astonished face of LMH who look so pleased , that he swallow his wifey , and now he feels so good and calm ,because  is not need anymore to be jealous ! Are we good or what ? -both of them seems to ask ! YOU ARE THE BEST ,THE GREAT ,MOST ENDEARING IN THE WORLD ! Thank you very much ! And yes,that guy with moustache IS KIM NAM GIL !

sukreen said:
Samsung Galaxy S4 CF Direct by Koo Hye Sun 나와 S4이야기_백구_구혜선 감독:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_cavL1_u9E&feature=youtu.be

credit SamsungMobileKorea

The CF video was awesome, well done Hyesun-ssi PD-nim :-bd

Hello MinSuners!

Thanks Sukreen for bringing here Sue's translation of GHS' Samsung CF.

my take?......don't blame me I am a MinSuner. :)

Wifey: " Meeting you is my life's home run....being able to live with you is my life's home run".

Hubby: " I came to hit the home run...the real home run".

I love the vows! :x :x :x