♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hello MinSuners! Saw Hye Sun's Samsung CF in GHS' thread! I LOVE IT! Thanks Sukreen. I'm sure she'll post it here too.  AAAAWWWWW! I'm elated! You are so beautiful! I love the song (she's singing it too), the characters- the puppy is so adorable! The little girl & boy are so cute. Of course Hye Sun too. Who's the guy? This CF is so endearing!...message across is so clear. Director KOO job well done! =D> ^:)^ :x :x :x :D:)]

"Me and S4 Story" production directed by Goo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LVSbEiQjeXY

Samsung Galaxy S4 CF Direct by Koo Hye Sun 나와 S4이야기_백구_구혜선 감독:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_cavL1_u9E&feature=youtu.be

credit SamsungMobileKorea

Hello Minsuners, good day everyone :-h

thanks @gayu312 for sharing what @Ayesuper1 said : Koo made 'Galaxy S4' CF
about her dog. She received story from her dog. She said 'I thought life partner, so i pick my dog'

Watch the 2nd video, yiheyy... oooo.. the ending was lovely... when that little girl playing w/her dog and then come to real life so Hyesun herself was the little girl and all the ending part when a handsome man appear wow... love the ending so romantic aftet the childhood separation, @gayu312 like you the doggie was so symbolic it's like ghamja, he was a gift from someone very special and ... the S4 words makes me giddy like F4 ;)

@myonenonly.. emmm ... i wonder who is he too.. :-?

The CF video was awesome, well done Hyesun-ssi PD-nim :-bd

---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ -----------
Keep the Minsun Faith burning , Blessed are those who wait
Daily prayers for Minsun everyone 

@prettywiz ,hi ,I'm drank in your delusion, because it extinguish, a little bit, the flame caused by the longing for this two precious  MIN-SUN ,which I madly missing ! I'm badly wishing to see them together ,special that i'm reading fanfics where there are some pics with them . Even after 4 years, the love , the wistful , the miss ,go through those photos like a laser beam ! In fact its are eternal ! The photo made after departing from Hong Kong , where  Goo Jun Pyo took Geum Jan Di (in that yellow dress), after her neck , with an attitude of absolutely proprietor , stroke my heart with the force of his melting love ! How can I ever healing from that , even I wish it , which is not the case ? I'm sorry that I'm not able to bring the photo in here ! So, thanks for helping me with your delusions, and hope you'll continue, because my illness is incurable , and I  want to cure it, only with medicines like yours ! Hi @pjlu ,glad to see you again ! 

Guest ayesuper1

HS's CF is so fishy. Arent u?

Hahaha.

Okay. I will keep the low profile.

Hahahahahaahahahah

Hahahahahhaha.. ha.

The song lyrics

'My heart wanna love ~ I wanna spread my love~~ although it is my AMNESIA, but still i like u~'

Lol

So.

PLEASE SPREAD YOUR LOVE NOW:)

Guest ayesuper1

Ah in cf, the tall man who played in bof. Lol

So he said 'thanks to ku hyesun because she didnt forget me when we shooted bof, although we had very short meeting'

Then, i wanna ask.

WHY must be he? Haha.

Oh. His name is 'Lee Hae Woo'

Guest ayesuper1

Sorry.

Some i will modify some lyrics

'Although it WILL BE AMNESIA'

Will be ... hehe

Guest lmhsaddicted

On the GHS thread, I saw a pic of GHS and that small boy,who played the younger version of the baseball player in her CF.. That boy is wearing a cardigan with R written on the heart.. Reminds me of LMH wearing cardigans with G written on the heart.. Can someone bring the pic here.... Ofcourse, I am not saying that she made the boy wear such a cardigan, it just reminded me of LMH ;) .. But you never know, she is the director.. She takes the final call :)

Guest NJM

Good Evening Minsunners!
     I love all your updates and posts!  LMH and GHS's cardigans look awfully similar in pattern.  Y'all have the keenest sights!  Indeed, for the longest time, their sense of style has really run so parallel with each other.  It's too uncanny!
     I just looooveeee GHS's CF! Such imagination!  Where does she get her ideas from?  I think she has several aspects in her life in that CF.  She loves children, dogs, and tall, athletic men who look like LMH...hehehe  Another message I got in that CF is that she values life-long friends so much that she gives them their freedom to pursue their own happiness because it makes her happy as well.  And, her reward is their life-long loyalty and,eventually, love.  I think LMH and GHS are well into the first phase of that relationship.  And LOVE??  Who knows? Baseball vs soccer player?  One can do the math...
     And, for those who disguise themselves as "hardcore" minsuners, yet, post with poison-tipped comments: we're not born yesterday.  Minsuners are very tolerant and peace-loving shippers - to a limit only.  And, no, it didn't bother me either that LMH smiles on other girls he meets.  It's his job and he is a very amenable guy.  He, I agree, will not yet expose his true love to his rabid and jealous fans out there.  But, the GESTURES and undivided ATTENTION he had shown GHS with all the outings we've witnessed, it still warms my heart up to this time. THAT is enough for me to know that GHS has a very special place in his heart that is beyond the physical attraction that a girlfriend du-jour might provide him.  
     Thanks again to the veteran and new MinSun sisters!  Keep the love flowing!  G'night!   XoXo

Guest shalun

the story of the cf remind me of HS' story itself. does she want to tell us her love life? while her BF gets very busy , she will be alone with ghamja, but in the end her BF always back to her again,, smart director!!

Guest Kimmy10

Thank you Everyone :)

Hye Sun cf is so cute :) So lovely

That guy's name is Lee Hae Woo and born same year as Min Ho hmmm .... :D

Hello Minsuners.... be happy :-h

Give yourself a BIG clap everyone =D>

We're at 700 page now!!! :-bd

myonenonly said: ayesuper1 said:
So he said 'thanks to ku hyesun because she didnt forget me when we shooted bof, although we had very short meeting'

Then, i wanna ask.
WHY must be he? Haha.

GHS so lovely in her floral dress. I can only watch GHS cf when I come home because YT is blocked here in our office, keke :)

According to BOF thread, Lee Hae Woo is the guy who drugged Jandi's drink in ep4. I remembered that he also played guitar in that episode  :)

Guest lovebof

Love the cf. HS did a great job. The handsome guy in the cf played a guest role who drugged Jandi's drink in bof and then had pictures with Jandi in bed. Haha..... GJP was so mad at that.

Btw, HS needs a professional hairsylist. My personal opinion.

Guest leesha84

myonenonly said: ayesuper1 said:

Then, i wanna ask.
WHY must be he? Haha.

Guest gentlesoul1

Wow! Hye Sun's CF is just awesome. It shows how important loyalty and life long relationship is to Hye Sun. I love the childhood friends theme. Isn't it really wonderful if after a long  time you find each other again and more so end up as lifetime partners..Wonder what is the significance of the numbers 109 or 10 and 9 for Hye Sun? Hmmmm...Have a great day Minsunners!

Guest Kimmy10

leesha84 said: myonenonly said: ayesuper1 said:

Then, i wanna ask.
WHY must be he? Haha.