♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

HyeSun at Gangneung, 28th April 2013
This is what we called natural beauty :-bd truly a goddess! ❤
:x
we also know someone always smitten with her beauty since 2009 ;))

Beautiful Ku~

0273A24B5180CB12177C2B_zpsaf15d76b.jpg

source: http://cafe.daum.net/paskgn/3mOa/592?docid=1HKgf3mOa59220130501165830&sns=twitter

---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ -----------
Keep the Minsun Faith burning , Blessed are those who wait
Daily prayers for Minsun everyone 

[FA] 30.04.2013 Ku Hye Sun @ CineFrance CineTalk

BJGrZ9yCIAAiaL5jpglarge_zpse1acc8aa.jpg

This blogger came to CineFrance---- screening of a French Film, De Rouille et d'os=Rust and Bone. The blogger says this is the last CineFrance cinetalk.

"Before the start of the movie, CineFrance's Council Daniel Cabellion as well as someone who is referred to as CineFrance's ambassador or actress Ku Hye Sun greeted the audience. Amazingly, there were empty seats right next to me. I thought it strange since the movie was sold out completely. The seats were for those two people! (Actress Ku Hye Sun is definitely much more feminine and prettier than when she appears on TV. I always thought that she has that strongly cute image on TV, but she is definitely much more feminine than I thought.)

source: http://blog.naver.com/lovuvivi/100187055221
translated by @cheerkoo
via loveghs.wordpress

---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ ---------- ♡ ♡ ♡ -----------
Keep the Minsun Faith burning , Blessed are those who wait
Daily prayers for Minsun everyone 

KU HYE SUN ! You're so fresh ,so fragrant,so sweet,so adorable ! The spring is entered in your body and made you so appetizing ,the sun entered your being and made you translucent,just good to be kissed, hugged , loved,married ! BEAUTIFUL SPRING BRIDE !  Please PRINCE CHARMING give us the gift of THE wedding !

Please ,vote for your all time favorite Korean drama   19 x/day per fb account like voteand share your support . Here's link: https://www.facebook.com/bestofdrama/app_132135060276274 for now BOF is in third place.( best of drama for actresses is shot ? )

@gayu312 ,I'm the last person who could help you in this matter ,but have you account on fb ? excuse me for that question ! if so, try to enter "best of drama" for actress and go from there ... so I did it ! to me is not any problem ! good look!

HELLO MINSUNNERS :x
Last night while on break from work i was reading @meows blog about our MINSUN'S recent activities and OMG i was so giddy i couldn't wait to go home to post so i used my iphone for the 1st time to post here at our JOONDI THREAD but then i thought it didn't go through because i couln't find it here but when i was lurking at LMH'S THREAD HAHAHA by mistake i posted it there but i edited it and already apologized to them as soon as i saw it because i didn't want to ruin their excitement and happiness in thei thread...HERE'S MY POST SUPPOSEDLY FROM LAST NIGHT..
Hello Minsunners ! Just reading the updates on our dear Minsun makes my jaw dropped..know why I couldn't believed I don't only see couple things from them but I also see from their busy schedule A HAPPY COUPLE who gives inspiration to each other and be a beautiful person in and out.. Putting my shipping heart aside I really feel like they are working so hard now because they are getting ready to settle down soon..hmmmm  LOOK AT THEM THEY ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL AND BLOOMING NATURALLY TOGETHER:x
@sukreen..THANK YOU for all the updates and pictures..@Surie_Riri..Thank YOU for all the pictures you put in together for our VITAMINSUN..WOW how can they be linked and connected so easily even in your pictures..@S_sun..I watched the video with that bracelet given by the fan..THANK YOU SO MUCH..Im sure our MINSUN/JOONDI FAMILY will enjoy watching that video..@shalun..YEAH the sweater looked similar..but you know im also curious og GHS undershirt on what is written there..it only show "eles" and the only thing i could think is LOS ANGELES..i know LMH was there hmmmm i guess wifey was with hubby LOL..@myonenonly..you know i feel like what you said at the end of the day they are together full of stories to talked about.@regie22..i love what you said "they cave out together"..as lately they've been very visible doing their individual work but no matter how busy they are like what @myoblu had said they are liked fresh spring flowers ..
THANK YOU MINSUNNERS FOR KEEPING THIS THREAD SAILING SMOOTHLY=D>HAVE A NICE AM/PM:x

Guest S_sun

Very kind of MinHo  to accept the bracelet so graciously when minoz gave it to him. Here's the vid. Please note 01.33 ....MH was so happy to be with his fans.

credit BOBchampongbob

Guest leesha84

S_sun

wrote:

»

Very kind of MinHo  to accept the bracelet so graciously when minoz gave it to him. Here's the vid. Please note 01.33 ....MH was so happy to be with his fans.<br />

<br />

credit BOBchampongbob

Guest leesha84

but im not sure i can clutch his hand like that, bcos before i went to the stage i think my body will be shaking like crazyyy and swooonn..

@-)

Guest lovebof

Noemia,

I respect you as an individual no matter who you are, where you come from and what you have done/are doing. Please read my message in your inbox. Thank you.

Guest vebby21vebb

Oh.. so those bracelet was given by his fans ???
Ouuuuch.... some people thought those was his's ...

Hello Minsuners, :-h

Lee Min Ho 이민호 My Everything のTVCM

Lee Min Ho 1st Album "My Everything" Songs List:
1. Always You
2. Love Motion
3. You and I
4. カケラ (Pieces of Love)
5. My Everything (Japanese ver.)
6. Always You (Inst Ver.)

cr: imxofficialch & Lee Min Ho (이민호)

Lee Minho (이민호) My Everything first album on sale 2013.05.27

BJRDj5JCcAAHJJZ.jpg:large