♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hello MinSuners!

Got interested with the story of Manolin. @chyne22 yes you're right. This book is a Pulitzer Price for fiction on 1953. I read this book long time ago because I was interested to know why Hye Sun and her sister name the café Manolin. It is a story between the fisherman, named Santiago & the boy named Manolin. In this book Santiago is considered "salao"- worst form of unlucky in their village.(he did not catch any fish for 85 days) Manolin ,despite his parents' warnings not to see him, continued to visit Santiago in his shack every night taking his fishing gear out. They talk about baseball, fishing, etc. Until one day, Santiago set out to fish in the gulf of mexico, he was able to catch a marlin but unfortunately lost it to number of sharks on his way back home. He was so tired that he slept for days & Manolin brought him food, coffee, newspaper, etc. everyday until he was old & very sick. After reading the book I understood why the café was named Manolin. :) I hope you feel the same way. :)) Knowing Hye Sun, she always connect herself with good teachings, learnings & values.

Will always pray for MinSun couple & MinSun family here. Bye for now.

:x :x :x [-O< :-h

HELLO MINSUNERS! :-h
isn't this amazing? LMH's album cover "My Everything" is similar to GHS's "MARRY ME"! :x :x :x
his bust pic, his white shirt, his brown hair! goodness, he loves following his wifey's style! he could use other designs, right? but why LMH? why do you always show us your connection to our princess huh?! :D
this shows why the MinSun fandom is unstoppable and why some people attack JT. what can we do? MinSun connections simply flow like running water and MinSun, no, LMH makes things happen. <:-P
i wonder, are LMH songs composed by wifey too? if true, why am i not surprised? :-j

PRAYERS FOR MINSUN SISTERS! :)

Guest Hannah Angie

@sukreen

Thanks for posting the cover of MH's first album. I love it! As we have all known, black and white have been Minsun's favorite colors all this time.

I think their style in both covers may be looking alike because they strongly influence each other, particularly when it comes to their personal fashion taste.

It's so interesting for the fact that out of many colors they could have chosen, the two go for white. It's not accidental either, as I'd like to believe, with HS wearing a white dress for her first album 'Brown Hair'.

gallery_kuhyesun_2009_soom_02.jpg

And of course she never forgot to show some black as well.

gallery_kuhyesun_2009_soom_04.jpg

cr as tagged

Simply stunning. Black and white represent simplicity and elegance, they are indeed an elegantly simple couple ;)

@chyne22

When she first opened Manolin, I liked to joke around and kept turning the name into 'Minolin' hahaha :D

Guest aryastark

sukreen said:

esir said: Hi Minsuners..... >:D<
it's been long... long... time i've not post something in our lovely thread... i really misses you guys... especialy our marvelous couple
ah... i just wanna share this pic

5a72e8402df61e70175cf7b9a20731c71.jpg

Have a blessed day minsuners  :-h

지금, 레코딩 작업이 착착 진행되고 있습니다 #이민호 Break time :)
Now, the recording process has been underway # Lee Min Ho Break time :)

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv
credit M @ StarhausM

Hello Minsuners, have a nice day :-h

Look trust Minho on how spend his break time... as usual ...playing games :D

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Minho (이민호)'s SNS Updates 22.04.2013 - weibo
(About earthquake in Sichuan, China)

BIcarKrCcAAzbQf.jpg:large

@ 16.25 PM CST: "我在新闻中看到一则难过的消息,虽然我在韩国,但看到了新闻后让我很担心。 像现在一样,如果我们互帮互助的话一定能很快好转起来。 我真心希望雅安一切都能安好。 大家都行动起来,加油!"

English Translation: "I see the sad news and even though i am in Korea, i was very worried when i saw the news. As now, please try to help each other because if we help each other, we can feel better soon. I really hope that Sichuan can get well soon. Everyone let's do something, Jiayou!"

P.S -> Jiayou is a Chinese word that means the same as "Fighting".

Source: Lee Min Ho's Official Weibo Account http://weibo.com/actorleeminho

Translated by: Monika
Full credit: http://monika-leeminho.blogspot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Minho's staff updates his japanese LINE 2013.04.22

295729_349992375100399_152641986_n.jpg

Translation:
[Notice from Staff]
First album "My Everything" cover photo published!
Cover of "My Everything" has been published for the Japanese edition album.
Cover of TypeA ~ TypeC will be release starting from the 22nd today.
We will continue to publish from time to time. Please look forward everyone!
The new image that Lee Min Ho will show on the album.
Please look forward to his friendly voice!

source: http://www.minho.jp/
~Admin/Jominz

Keep the Minsun Faith burning, Blessed are those who wait
Prayers for Minsun too sisters

May God let them overcome any difficulties that come their way, keep them safe, keep them blessed, and in love forever. Amen

[info]
Cover of "My Everything" has been published for the Japanese edition album.
Cover of TypeA ~ TypeC will be release starting from the 22nd today.

Cover Type A

BIbQvbBCIAAh1kpjpglarge_zps352cb810.jpg

Cover Type B

BIf-83oCUAATofvjpglarge_zps8c4f33b7.jpg

"My Everything"

Track list

1. Always You
2. Love Motion
3. You and I
4. カケラ (Pieces of Love)
5. My Everything (Japanese ver.)
6. Always You (Inst Ver.)

credit Minoz Japan

Don't forget Prayers for Minsun too sisters

Guest leesha84

hmm..i was surprised look at his pants on above pics..is that legging ? LOL..honestly i dont like a guy wear legging..@-)

and as usual..too-short-pants style..LOL..but nevermind..my eyes get used to with his pants style already..

is he wearing necklace on last pic ??

i have no doubt, that minsun has the same interest in fashion..do they have same stylist or what..:D

Hello Minsuners :-h

Look at Minho's shoes... so cute little bears, ummmm.... why always bear? :-?

BIgNCGgCQAE0Qaq.jpg
credit sailormoontroops

and I remember Hyesun loves bear too ...  :x  ;))

1301143_zps2c856e44.gif
credit loveghs.wordpress

Don't forget Prayers for Minsun too

May God let them overcome any difficulties that come their way, keep them safe, keep them blessed, and in love forever. Amen

ku hye sun's bifff post by yg entertainment

Ku Hye Sun is the second feature-length film directed by prolific ' peach trees ' Mabel NG Held at Brussels in Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival (hereinafter referred to as BIFFF). Ku Hye-Sun's ' peach trees, compete in a part of the BIFFF ' seventh 'Track (7th Orbit) ' candidate. Sadly no award.But simple has a non-competitive part of the plot to advance at the invitation of In an unusual. BIFFF is to be held in April every year is a typical fantasy film festival Spain's Sitges International Fantastic Film Festival, Portugal, Edition Taz Po Porto-Oporto International Film Festival with the world's three biggest international fantastic Movie. This film festival last April 2-13, Belgium
Brussels The Palais des Beaux-Arts (PALAIS DES BEAUX ARTS) Was held, with local media attended the film festival, Gu Hye-Seon Received high interest from.' Witchcraft ', this is the second feature film directed by Gu Hye-Seon plot ' peach leave the outside world knowing the trees ' for 30 years, only a dark House been covered in the story of conjoined twins and unique personality opposite planes Setting of the film, Jo Seung-Woo and Ryu Deok-hwan, Nam Sang MI, open heating. ' The seventh orbit ' Gu Hye-Seon's ' peach trees ', including all 13 Side entry, Spain Sadao Pablo Berman Herr's' snow Princess ' awards.Ku Hye-Sun staged ahead of short film ' a delightful helper ' via Busan.Asian short film festival audience Awards Japan shorts shorts international short film festival.The topic was ' witchcraft ' award to ' the23rd Tokyo International Film 1st Asian Film Awards ' in the Sahara, including from abroad attention has been getting. Ku Hye-Sun staged, as well as the ' peach trees ' movie OST-main title song lyrics and music too, unlike the movie eye Wrote ' peach trees ' novel was published.

translation by : Bing

source : http://ygfamily.com/network/Network_Info.asp?IDX=2387&Page=1&n2PageSize=9&LANGDIV=K

can anyone explain about this article..

Hello Minsuners :-h

@gayu here's a quick summary translated by @cheerkoo on the article.

It writes about GHS' s Peach Tree which was shown in BIFFF.

201304231423052210_1.jpg

The reporter emphasizes two things.

GHS received lots of attention and interest at BIFFF. Her interviews and press conferences proved it.

The fact that Peach Tree is not just invited, but that it is invited and selected to be in the competition means a whole lot more. Peach Tree was in competition among 13 films under the category of 7th Orbit.

Even though it did not win, it is an honor to be in the competition category. Spain director Pablo ?Beruheru?? (as pronounced by reporter)  Snow White won in that category.

The rest of the article talks about how much GHS achieved as a director so far and that she also did all the ost, music,books, etc. Peach Tree is not only made into a movie, but it is also published as a novel, and GHS also composed the songs and music in the movie.

201304231423052210_2.jpg

source news link
>> http://news.nate.com/view/20130423n21254
>> http://news.nate.com/view/20130423n19071
>> http://www.topstarnews.net/n_news/news/view.html?no=29340&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#.UXZw8kqYTE4
>> http://ygfamily.com/network/Network_Info.asp?IDX=2387&Page=1&n2PageSize=9&LANGDIV=K
>> http://koreaxing.com/article-2672-1.html

Don't forget Prayers for Minsun too

Here is a post of GHS attending a death anniversary

Huh Nan Seol heogyun Shenyang Gangneung, came to Guangzhou.
The extra fifty graveyard Huh Nan Seol jiwolri, the 450 anniversary of the birth of nanseolheon pilgrimage. A albeit Huh Nan Seol pyeongjeon,, jangjeongryong was Professor Kyung Hee University.
Huh Nan Seol husband gimseongrip generals of jongjung yisajangdan was welcome to open jesil visit.

In addition, there was a shooting Gangneung MBC's documentary production Huh Nan Seol.
GHS Talent rent and youngsangtim, this has been the emergence Boys Over Flowers34117883.jpg

51095489.jpg

11196479.jpg77091090.jpg

10771746.jpg

translation : google

credits : meow

original source :  http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128976&page=1&bbs=

somebody please provide a better translation :-)

Hello Minsuners
Here a better translation by @cheerkoo on article posted by @gayu312 above.

It appears that GHS will be taking part in the MBC's documentary about a female poet of Josun Dynasty. Her name is Huh, Nan Sul Hun. She is the first international best seller after her death at age 27. GHS is 28 now by western age system.

On that DC page... above

seems these are pics of Apr 20
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128976&page=1&bbs=someone went to the pilgrimage to the tomb of Huh NanSulHun. There were about 50 people gathered at the tomb site. They were there to pay respect to the birth of a genius poet. Even a professor of Gyungi University who wrote an evaluative essay on the poet was there as well. GHS is part of the team that was filming the documentary for MBC.

Below are some news related to the MBC documentary attended by Hyesun

http://cafe.daum.net/mareng/3GBU/53?docid=1PsZQ%7C3GBU%7C53%7C20120407222758This webpage gives a little glimpse into this tragic woman born with  tons of talents that were never recognized while she was alive. One DC member felt that there was something similar about this genius poet who was also a great artist and a writer. DC fan felt that, just like Huh Nan Sul Hun, GHS is not well recognized for her great talents. Huh's brother wrote the famous Hong GilDong story.

pshttp://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%ED%97%88%EB%82%9C%EC%84%A4%ED%97%8C
Huh seemed to have been a modern thinker when women were not even given a namewhen born. I read that she even made some writing about the difficulties of workers of that time. If you go to that page, you will see some of her paintings as well.Her husband was a playboy and her mother-in-law was not at all motherly to her. Not only did she lose both her daughter and son but she also lost a baby before its birth due to much stress at home. Supposely, one day, she cleaned up, said good bye to her servants and went into her room,,,that was the end of her.She ordered most of her work to be burned after her death. But her younger brother saved a lot of it and turned it into a book.