http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2&type=men

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&category=153&page=1

http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait" 

Guest lovegoohyesun

Noemia, I heard that your plastic doll photoshopped her eyes and nose long time ago in junior high school :D =)) =D> should I post the non-photoshopped picture Of your plastic doll on your actual thread!! Sorry girls, can't be anymore modest!!

Hello to all Minsunerz :-h

We are family right? Can we behave, we have been through many many times over and over again, and not worth fighting for if we don't stopped and keep taking the BAIT we will loose and ending in warning or shut down by our dear Soompi Admin. I think, we don't want any further action by them right?

We love our Joondi Thread, We love our MinSun. We take care of our MinSun cos MinSun is REAL.

Please be patience and Keep the Minsun Faith Burning

Again PLEASE BEHAVE sisters, NO ponit wasting our energy on worthless fighting.

GOD BLESS .

Guest vebby21vebb

@Surie_riri sist.. stop to mentioned or reply her messages.. Just pretend that she wasnt here.. if not she will always left her bad post here.. and make our temper higher..

Gals.. Sisters we are an owner of this thread and we have to keep this thread from a bad comments.. But it doesnt meant that we must have a war here .. replied a bad comments it will make the Antis will comment and comments again in this thread.. They just made a mess.. Lets them barking but we are (MinSunner) is a polite Fans right ???

Like an Idol like a fans !! Elegant, kind heart and Polite.. We shud show them that was us !!

She just wasting our time.. Please just keep talking about MinSun here.. lets spread MinSun love !!

MINSUN IS REAL !! and MINSUNNER FIGHTING !!

:x :x

Guest lovegoohyesun

Why do you here quoted me?  

Why do you quoted me. Here's the full ,  to see that I is not a fan of one pair. and adequate minoz that live in the

Noemia, can you please translate your stuff into a proper English??? Actually problem is that only you seem to understand what you are saying!!!

=))

Guest ayesuper1

@surie_riri Hey! Such a great girl!

I think u are so nice fan for Minsun.

I know how u like Minsun.

Oh, very thanks sis ♡♥

So, let's ignore her. I think u can do it.

Because u are a awesome fan of MinSun. :)

Guest vebby21vebb

I love @sukreen post !!

We dont want Soompi admin close this thread right ???

and WE JUST KEEP TALKING ABOUT MINSUN ONLY !!

No need to reply a wasting time comments !!

JUST KEEP MINSUN LOVE HERE !! :)

:x :x

Guest ayesuper1

I heard bambi will make a Minsun fan vid for minsunner tonight. Hehe

Let's wait for her.

God bless u guys.

Because we are always so right ppl.

Hello Minsunerz :-h

PLEASE READ WHAT'S BEEN SAID THROUGHLY

"DON'T QUOTE.. WHY DO YOU HERE QUOTE ME?"

SO WHY DO WE KEEP ON QUOTING THAT PERSON?

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

Guest vebby21vebb

ayesuper1 said: I heard bambi will make a Minsun fan vid for minsunner tonight. Hehe
Let's wait for her.

God bless u guys.
Because we are always so right ppl.

Guest lovegoohyesun

Ain't our Hye Sun multi-talented?? I didn't know she could play guitar!! Only thing I knew was she had a flair for piano!! Is there anything, this lady cannot do??

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=5&rdm=mc38cq31c#/watch?v=GzpZsJA8iFE&feature=related

sukreen said: Hello Minsunerz :-h

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

Hello MinSunners!
As once LMH tweeted "Don't worry, be happy"! I believe and I'm sure the rest of us here do believe that one of these days, the truth will be told. Yeah LMH "Blessed are those who wait, and GHS "perhaps the good day will come".
Just want to share with you all this beautiful MV of our GHS with SIG 

credit as tagged
Cheers MinSun Sisters!

Hello Minsunerz :-h

Patience is virtue.

Prayers for Minsun everyone. Amen.

Yes! As we always do :)

@ayesuper1 ~ Thanks for the info. We will patiently waiting. You and @Bambi is our truly realiable minsun sisters from KOREA :x =D>

Hai,

Happy sunday girls. Wow, long time no see. I'm glad our ship sail smoothly. I was surprise seeing an intruders talk some nonsense in this thread.

Hallo you - i guess you know who you are - please stop this, will you. If you said that we are some delusional, then let us be. What do you care. We're happy with what we are and what we have here. Please just be happy with what's yours.

I always believe minsun is real. And minsun is my sweet distraction from all work things. I found friendship in this thread. So, to our intruder please just leave in peace. I hope you'll find your own home where you can find peace, love, and happiness.

To all minsun sisters stay strong. I love you all.

Guest leesha84

milesamy said: Hello MinSunners!
As once LMH tweeted "Don't worry, be happy"! I believe and I'm sure the rest of us here do believe that one of these days, the truth will be told. Yeah LMH "Blessed are those who wait, and GHS "perhaps the good day will come".

credit as tagged
Cheers MinSun Sisters!

Guest lovegoohyesun

Hello MinSunners!

As once LMH tweeted "Don't

worry, be happy"! I believe and I'm sure the rest of us here do believe that one of these days, the truth will be told. Yeah LMH "Blessed are those who wait, and GHS "perhaps the good day will come".

credit as tagged

Cheers MinSun Sisters!

We can imagine an actor/actress having a simultaneous inclination for singing or playing music, but then it's absolutely hard to imagine an actor/actress being able to act, sing, compose music/song, paint, write a novel, direct a movie in a snap.. Goo Hye Sun is outa this world!! Feel proud that she ain't a show case actress who is just after glamour!!! She is a lady of substance!!

Thanks for sharing this song... The lyrics and the music befit each other so well that it directly touches one's soul..Her sincerity oozes through the lyrics!!! I am so glad that Goo chose Seo In Guk to sing her song!! The more I listen to this song, my heart desires for more!

Guest vebby21vebb

milesamy said: Hello MinSunners!

credit as tagged
Cheers MinSun Sisters!