♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest danielapons

Hi Minsunres!!!

LMH album en Mayo too...Hummm It´s a pity she´ll be in Hong Kong these dates making her exposition!!!(24,25 26 y 27 May)

:((

Hello Minsuners, have a wonderful day :-h

@Surie_riri @mrita and all sisters, here's the translation
>>>Link  LMH World Tour Concert In Seoul!

BHVLqBJCIAEROvf.jpg
credit at tagged

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait" 

[NEWS]9th April 2013 BIFFF 2013, Brussels
Posted on
09/04/2013 by catherine
source: http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/2013/04/9th-april-2013/

The Peach Tree

We swear we didn’t do it on purpose. It’s just that typical BIFFF serendipity. Tonight we’re offering you not one but two (2, II) world premieres A Trap for Cinderella by Iain Softley, honorable member of our international jury, and an obscure, ultra-low budget two-parter between Tom Cruise and Morgan Freeman called Oblivion. Only just one of the most awaited SF epics of 2013! Besides, we still have some gay zombies from the Philippines, freelance renegade exorcists and the delightful Hye-Sun Ku, a big star from Korea, who is going to present The Peach Tree!

GHS PD-nim fighting !!!

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait" 

@addin : as for as I understand it's just for comfort..in BOF also jandi 'll be called as "jandi ya" ' date=' & Ji ho "jiho ya"..it's just like a syllable tat is added coloucially to be informal..so for hye sun it can be "hye sun ee " or hye sun aa " .[/quote']

@gayu312, thank u very much for your explanation ;-)

hi minsunner long time no post, sorry i'm rare to join conversation but i never miss to chek the news in here. i want to ask something there are knew about callminsun website? i always open callminsun to read fanfix about minsun but why now the website is suspended, may i know maybe the website damage or move to another, thanks before. o ya i'm minsuner from indonesia and very happy when min ho come to indonesia & also i'm very proud to indonesia minsuner who come to meet lee min ho : )

Guest edith42

Hi everyone! our minsun couple is so quiet.... do they elope? wishful thingking....im sure they are together bcoz LHMssi is so jealous with SIG....kekeke :):):)
Minsun Fighting!!!!
Take care everyone.....

Guest mrita

still no news and pictures about our GHS :( miss her very much only LMH knows where? and what? GHS doing right now! pls minho tweet something and give us clue or vitaminsun we will be happy :)
17922_520575108010137_352799892_n.png

Guest leesha84

mrita said: still no news and pictures about our GHS :( miss her very much only LMH knows where? and what? GHS doing right now! pls minho tweet something and give us clue or vitaminsun we will be happy :)
17922_520575108010137_352799892_n.png

130409 Ku Hye Sun @ BIFFF Q&A for "The Peach Tree"

imageimageimageimageimage

Source: http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/2013/04/9th-april-in-pictures-2/

thanks to @setareh25 for sharing her experience meeting with Hyesun in Brussels, allow me to share her experience here
setareh25 said: As promised, my experience from the BIFFF 2013 with Goo Hye Sun's Peach Tree
We arrived a bit early in the Palace of Fine Arts where BIFFF was held so we went to look around.There were all kinds of things to do and there was also a radio station sending live from the venue and before the film started she was doing an interview there and that's where we saw here first :) As you suggested we brought a gift but we were too nervous and shy to give it at first.After she talked to some people, she was waiting for a while and so we gave it a shot. I was so nervous and shaking all over :)We gave her our box of Neuhaus Belgian pralines (those are really good, believe me!) and she accepted it gladly then I asked her to sign my BOF DVDboxand she smiled a bit while I took it out. I murmured some words in English but I don't think she understood although she understood I wanted an autograph.She then offered to shake her hand which we did and we wanted to take a picture but she had to go for the screening.
My guess was right because she was watching the film with the audience. I was a bit scared because on Sunday when we went to watch Rurouni Kenshin Live Action Movie people were applauding and commenting during the film (apparently it's normal during the BIFFF although in normal cinemas in Belgium it's not!) but this time luckily they didn't, just at the end there was an applause. Before the film there was a short introduction and Goo Hye Sun said a few words (translated by a translator of course) and because they said she was also an actress and singer, the crowd asked for a song (not annoyingly) so she sang half giggling singing the OST of The Peach Tree but she had to laugh too hard so she couldn't anymore :) It was really funny because she has this high giggly laugh. The film was really good, we enjoyed it also it was with King Gongmin from Faith, Lee Joon Hyuk who played the police agent in City Hunter and the male lead from Horse Doctor.
Afterwards there was a Q&A where two interviewers asked all these artsy-fartsy questions, we could also ask a question but I really couldn't think of anything aside from 'How do you like Brussels' but I didn't, other people did ask artsy questions though. The interviewers did their research because they asked something about a change in popularity after/because of BOF but she thought the other actors, Lee Min Ho etc. are more popular (how modest :)At the end you could go and ask for an autograph or to take a picture (we were too quick!) but we did go up and got our picture :) 
All in all, it was such an awesome evening! Why? 1. we gave her real Belgian chocolate bought on the Grand Place itself of Brussels 2. I now have got an signed DVDbox and she wrote my name right the first time (compared to others :) ) 3. we shook hands with Goo Hye Sun herself 4. We watched her film with her and we went to her Q&A 5. we took a picture with her and I even spoke to her a bit (in English of course so she probably didn't understand :) )
So as you all had said before, she was very friendly when we spoke to her, she was also always smiling or giggling or squeeking (really funny like a little girl, the crowd often started laughing along just because of that) and above all: she's really small!She was wearing these killer-heels and then she was as tall as me and I'm 1.65m!
I probably forgot a lot of things so if you have a question, ask away!
We did take pictures and I even filmed a bit but it's really bad quality taken with my ancient (in comparison to a Samsung Galaxy S3 like the lady in front of me!) cellphone but I'll at least show you my signed DVD box so look forward to it! :)Here are some official pictures:http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/2013/04/9th-april-in-pictures-2/09-04-13-19/
http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/2013/04/9th-april-in-pictures-2/09-04-13-20/
http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/2013/04/9th-april-in-pictures-2/09-04-13-21/
http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/2013/04/9th-april-in-pictures-2/09-04-13-18/
http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/2013/04/9th-april-in-pictures-2/09-04-13-22-2/

They did film so in case something will still be uploaded, here's the link:http://www.festivalfantastique.org/festival/
(she came the 9th of april)
It's a bit long isn't it, anyway: enjoy! IT WAS AWESOME!

Guest lmhsaddicted

GHS new MV has released.. How come nobody has posted here? I don't know how to post videos.. She looks amazing in the MV.. Bold and Beautiful !!

Guest shanita

Good morning / night sisters.
I charm is so beautiful and more if she appears in the video. Proud I feel of this wonderful angel!!!!! ^:)^

Girls don't forget to like us on video!!!! :x <:-P