♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

They said that the new drama LMH may possibly work on this year has many bed scene....

I will only watch it if hye sn will play the lead role.....And I think it will have small chances....

If other female artist will play the female lead, i hope minHo will reject it... Kekekekeke...

I can't stand him seeing intimate with other woman...

I shared the same sentiments with you junpyo.jandi when I read that possible drama of LMH on his thread, my heart aches a bit what more if he accepts this drama don't know how I can take it if I see him kissing other actress onscreen. Sooner or later he will be paired up with other actress so as a MinSun fan all we have to do is support him. Hope not much of a bed scenes and kissing scenes since he will be acting as a gay just in case its true. And I thought he would prefer action drama like IRIS just thinking:-)

I shared the same sentiments with you junpyo.jandi when I read that possible drama of LMH on his thread, my heart aches a bit what more if he accepts this drama don't know how I can take it if I see him kissing other actress onscreen. Sooner or later he will be paired up with other actress so as a MinSun fan all we have to do is support him. Hope not much of a bed scenes and kissing scenes since he will be acting as a gay just in case its true. And I thought he would prefer action drama like IRIS just thinking:-)

hi every MinSun lover♥

thanks blooming for the info

hi nat, ania, junpyo.jandi, siidudul, omma love agree with you... minho has been saying many times that he wanna take part in Iris 2... so it means he wants action roles, and not something like that hehe~ but if ever that's true, count me in... i think i have no courage to watch it.. especially when they said it has many couple scenes... OMG!! huhu... yes it's really the nature of their work to be partnered to other artist, do scenes with them and so on... but hey, so true, it really is piercing, deep inside... :( but nonetheless, we'll still support him... by buying EH stuffs instead haha... :lol:

and yes, let's all face it... hehe~ GHS will also soon be partnered to other.. so it's Quits.. :D

by the way, Happy Happy 1year Anniversary to MinSun and MinSun Shippers♥

love this thread and the people in here so much...

and happy birthday to honeypia :)

MinSun Faith, Hope, Love.♡♥♡

Guest honeypia

i believe in my heart that whatever role minho will partake in the future, he would have at least discuss it with Hyesun ;)

i miss them so much. MinSun, surprise us again please :(

nat, I agreed with you. Minho is an actor, and it's inevitably that he would need to take part in other drama with other actresses. We must have faith in MinSun! And let's wait for the confirmation from Starhaus first.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HONEYPIA!!!

hello everyone :D

the fact that we are missing Joondi/MINSUN more, we are not yet open to seeing them having intimate scenes with any actors/actresses..i know i for one is unfair..dunno why i can`t imagine watching Minho with any other girl be it in a CF or drama..but we have to understand that both need to take another step in their careers especially Minho..Hye Sun on the other hand will be busy directing her 1st movie & i think it`s just a wise move for Minho to do a new project at the same time..it`s almost a year already after BOF & we could notice that our MINSUN couple have decided not commit in any project for how many months already where in fact we know there were series of offers to both of them..all the rest of the BOF casts have been into various projects already & only the 2 remained unoccupied much for the time being..(i could feel how much they respect one another & how careful & considerate they are towards each other`s possible untoward feelings)..if the news is true, i know it will be hard also for both of them but they have to be professional enough to give justice to the roles given to them..but i think it will be harder for me to watch our MINSUN not together this time :ph34r:

how i miss this scene 49c1ea30d2eea_f.gif

1zelbbk.jpg1547jwn.jpg2mz05cl.jpgmv6noo.jpg2wn2zaa.jpg35hqsmu.jpgkdqu01.jpg2mzla95.jpg

Happy Birthday also to honeypia :)

If any of you have ever seen a bedroom scene being filmed, it's far from being romantic. There are cameramen all over and a lot of time the actors have to be in awkward positions to make it look good on film (just like how Hyesun said it is so with a kiss scene), so all of you MinSun shippers, no worriez!!! It is indeed a job to them and does not necessarily mean that they will fall in love. If anything it would be the other types of scene that are funny and has a lot of laughter that I think would make a couple closer, like our Joondi couple. It's about time they move on with their respective careers, I understand how all of you feel, especially about Minho with another female, but I'm excited for him at the same time. It'll be interesting to see how our couple will fare during these next few months, how their relationship will change since they won't be together as much, but I feel that what they have is a "forever" kind of friendship and that no matter what they will always be special to each other.

^wave to GHSfan and to everyone! Those pics are one of my favorites too and for me its also intimate. Anyway we should always keep our faith on MinSun and just like what honeypia, natali, siidudul, meow13, traciecullen, blooming and GHSfan said and felt on this matter, we should trust and keep our faith on our lovely couple. Miss them terribly, hope they surprise us again:-)

Guest blooming

I guess it's confirmed about LMH new drama that's coming out in April 2010.

Cr: ykk88 lmh thread

I've just read from a Korean portal, 'naver' that Minho officially signed up

to be starring

in the highly anticipated MBC drama, "Personal Taste"!!!

DC Gallery is RIGHT NOW buzzing up in a party-like atmosphere

at the outbreak of this morning's surprising scoop that's been posted in every Korean portal~!

As of yet, we don't know who will be the 'LUCKY' female protagonist.

Since the protagonist is a 29 yr-old woman, is Minho's character, 'Jinho' gonna fall in love with an older woman (in da drama, of course!!)?

This drama (that will be airing in April, 2010)

was originally supposed to be produced in 2008 (with Yun Eun-hye and Joo Ji-Hoon starring)

but has been postponed;

there are rumors that many renowned major Korean actors have wanted to star in the drama.

Currently, "Personal Taste + Lee Min Ho" is #1 most searched term in 'naver';

I have a feeling that this drama will be a huge success!

Minho stated that he had chosen this role in order to play a character that's totally different from 'Goo Jun-Pyo'

and

that he had needed the time to get completely away from Junpyo's character.

He's such a serious actor;

and also, as a Korean, I wanna mention that Lee Min-ho is a very smart and intelligent person.

(When everything's interpreted and translated, you foreign gals might not notice that so much ^^)

He has a vocal facility and capability like a professional stage actor and

when he talks, he sounds very smart and eloquent

plus

his voice is so nice.

When he talked about roles from "Ocean's Eleven" and "Lust; Caution" (which are some of his fave flicks),

I sensed his passion about acting.

Hope to see him in a film, too some time!

Wish he will appear in Wong Kar Wai or Lee Ang's films (or in an American film) some day.

Jinho's character (in "Personal Taste") is a poker-faced, complex, chic, fashionable architect

who's extremely organized and a sorta clean-freak, haha.

His hobbies are 'cleaning/organizing rooms' and 'IRONING'!

He PRETENDs to be a gay so that he could rent a room at the big gorgeous house,

owned by a woman who's disillusioned about 'men'.

And

as for love scenes from the original novel,

in the drama version, they cannot show over-the-top wild scenes due to some TV regulations, so no worries~

especially cuz any drama in which Minho appears will be watched a lot by teenagers!

cr: ekrkadl

There are rumors that the female lead role is among Lee Na Yeong, Im Soo Jeong, and Han Ga In.

I guess good luck to LMH new drama... We need to support his new project ans same with GHS.

like many of you here, i am not sure if i can watch minho on screen getting all intimate with other actresses.. so the first thing i did was to search for Lee Na Yeong, Im Soo Jeong, and Han Ga In - choices to play the female lead.

All of them are pretty but I want Han Ga In to get the role.. why? Because she's married already.. haha! so even if they share a lot of kisses on screen, I can watch the drama in peace knowing that nothing else will happen once the director says cut!! yey! haha

han ga in

117vbsl.jpg

like many of you here, i am not sure if i can watch minho on screen getting all intimate with other actresses.. so the first thing i did was to search for Lee Na Yeong, Im Soo Jeong, and Han Ga In - choices to play the female lead.

All of them are pretty but I want Han Ga In to get the role.. why? Because she's married already.. haha! so even if they share a lot of kisses on screen, I can watch the drama in peace knowing that nothing else will happen once the director says cut!! yey! haha

han ga in

http://i50.tinypic.com/117vbsl.jpg

hahaha..agree with you.let's waiting for the confirmation news about the main actress :)

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

Hello MinSun sisters!

I agree with you,blooming and ais730. I I will always support to LMH as actor and GHS as director.I feel MinSun will achieve great success in 2010. I can't wait MinSun's drama :D:D

OH YEAH Page 223 :P:P

Guest honeypia

it`s almost a year already after BOF & we could notice that our MINSUN couple have decided not commit in any project for how many months already where in fact we know there were series of offers to both of them..all the rest of the BOF casts have been into various projects already & only the 2 remained unoccupied much for the time being..(i could feel how much they respect one another & how careful & considerate they are towards each other`s possible untoward feelings)..if the news is true, i know it will be hard also for both of them but they have to be professional enough to give justice to the roles given to them..but i think it will be harder for me to watch our MINSUN not together this time

I agree on this, GHSfan. Only Minho and Hyesun went lie-low onscreen (although we know for a fact that hyesun ventured into other major fields as well), specially for Minho who spent a year promoting BoF and just focused on doing CFs (which also led him to be last year's CF King together with Son Dambi). I think time matured both of them in whatever state of relationship they share right now. Seeing the KBS Awards interactions, alot noticed how calm and "different" the two were (as if they've totally memorized each other's minds). Am pretty sure, Minho got hyesun's nod on this project. :) I agree that we need to trust them more this time... BUT I do hope, they won't forget their MinSun cupids and angels (their minsun fans) and send us little surprises along the way :D at least to sustain and calm us too right? :P

I agree on this, GHSfan. Only Minho and Hyesun went lie-low onscreen (although we know for a fact that hyesun ventured into other major fields as well), specially for Minho who spent a year promoting BoF and just focused on doing CFs (which also led him to be last year's CF King together with Son Dambi). I think time matured both of them in whatever state of relationship they share right now. Seeing the KBS Awards interactions, alot noticed how calm and "different" the two were (as if they've totally memorized each other's minds). Am pretty sure, Minho got hyesun's nod on this project. :) I agree that we need to trust them more this time... BUT I do hope, they won't forget their MinSun cupids and angels (their minsun fans) and send us little surprises along the way :D at least to sustain and calm us too right? :P

100% agree with you GHSfan and honeypia, thanks for the analysis :)

I also hope our minsun will surprise us along the way, otherwise some of us will go crazy (including mE) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest flower pot

I guess it's confirmed about LMH new drama that's coming out in April 2010.

Cr: ykk88 lmh thread

I've just read from a Korean portal, 'naver' that Minho officially signed up

to be starring

in the highly anticipated MBC drama, "Personal Taste"!!!

DC Gallery is RIGHT NOW buzzing up in a party-like atmosphere

at the outbreak of this morning's surprising scoop that's been posted in every Korean portal~!

As of yet, we don't know who will be the 'LUCKY' female protagonist.

Wow... so this is it... the end of an era... I know that this was coming but this is how it feels once it's finally confirmed...

I am sitting here dazed as i write this comment lost in the bittersweet emotions of this piece of news that seem to send everyone agog not knowing if i should be ecstatic or sentimental that finally Lee Minho is moving forward and taking on another project...

Ecstatic because i've truly miss seeing him onscreen and knowing that talent such as his deserves to be shared and enjoyed by everyone...

The drama seems interesting... I have no doubt that Lee Minho can play the role of JinHo to perfection... Just reading through the synopsis is enough to tickle my imagination and i am more than grateful that he chose a light drama to showcase the other sides of Minho that we have not seen in BOF... Who knows? With Minho's charisma, he can make this character a pop icon too the way that he did with Goo Junpyo...

However, i Am a MinSun shipper first before a Minho lover and that makes me feel sentimental...

Two months from now, Lee Minho would not just be known as the man who was Gu Junpyo... the other half of the MinSun ship... The leader of the F3... he will be playing opposite a new lead female in an altogether different role and no doubt another ship will emerge which will pay homage and reverence to their pairing and he'd also be known as Jeon Jin Ho... and yes i admit, there's a pinch in my heart just thinking about it...

I guess, i've just been quite comfortable having Minho all to Hyesun's for the longest time...

Fairly understandable, since he became well known through their pairing and there was no other actresses before Hyesun which he is considered to be really a half of...

Having said that, there is of course, some sort of sentimental feeling in letting him go, knowing that from now on, he'd also be paired with other actresses ... his name attached to that of anothers... playing scenes that we've only seen him play with Hyesun...

I guess being a rookie when he started, this is the plague that shipping for them carries...At least if it was another more seasoned actor there would be other ships before us and so moving on might seem like a natural process but in this case, it's like letting go of a baby that you've raised and then seeing him call another person "mother"... hehehe!

But more than that, i think what i'm more sad about is with Minho being busy with this new project and Hyesun being busy with her directorial debut, i'm sure their time together would become less frequent and far between...In the event that indeed they do get together, i doubt if if they'd still share it in public, so i guess, i'm more sad about not seeing them together for a long time more than anything... (However, as we love to say... they love to surprise us so who knows?)

At the end of it all, i guess duty calls and one does what one must...

Those worries aside, i lie content in the fact that the MinSun and F3 friendship is really the kind that goes way beyond what goes on in front of the cameras... They might move on to other roles and into a bigger ocean, and both Minho and Hyesun might be paired with tons of other actors and actresses but i'm sure that the bonds that they have formed offcamera and in their personal lives will remain strong...

After all, Lee Minho said it himself... The role of Goo Junpyo will always have a soft spot in his heart and no matter what he will always be Junpyo to Hyesun's Geum Jandi...

He may be playing Jinho for now and ironing and putting on make up for the girl who plays opposite him while the cameras are rolling... but he will always be Minho to Hyesun... the one who looks back to check if she's okay, pours her drink for her, unwraps her gum for her, plays doggie and master with her WHEN THEY ARE OFF CHARACTER AND JUST BEING THEMSELVES and i guess that is what matters most...

minsun4ever.gif

I believe that they have been through so much to just let lack of time waste their closeness away...

I bet Hyesun is happy that Minho has found another project that he likes so like her, let's all support him in this new endeavor and here's hoping that it will be as successful as BOF...

I am crossing my fingers that Hyesun come back in front of the cameras too and hopefully not in a saeguk project... I really want to see her in a contemporary role that fits her beauty and her age and her talent... As a female romantic lead who will make us fall in love again just as hard as Geum Jandi did...

Whether together or apart, i will still forever adore the both of them...

Goo Junpyo said at the end of BOF episode 12 "Wait for me Geum Jandi, i'd come back for you" and like Jandi, i'd wait with bated breath until such time when the heavens hear our prayers and they'd be paired together once again...:wub:

KEEP THE FAITH MINSUN SISTERS! LET THE SHIP CONTINUE TO SAIL... THE CLOSENESS THAT MINSUN SHARE IS UNPARALLELED AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT...

PS: Keeping my fingers crossed that Han Ga In gets the role coz she's my favorite K-actress and i miss seeing her too...

PPS: and yes... i love the fact that she's married... :lol:

Guest honeypia

^ you hit it right, flowerpot. Time has now come that we need to deal with the hard fact that they're actors and actresses bound to be paired up with other of their colleagues. I don't have worries with minho's capacity. in fact he can "easily connect" to his partners onscreen. i guess what i really pray is for them to tighten their bond as friends or special friends and not let go of their personal connection. and again as a Minsun fan, send us some small encouragements along the way that they're still A-OK. :)

KEEP THE FAITH MINSUN SISTERS! LET THE SHIP CONTINUE TO SAIL... THE CLOSENESS THAT MINSUN SHARE IS UNPARALLELED AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT...

flower pot, I could not agree more with you. The closeness & sentiment they shared is so unique. this is something that I don't think Minho or Hyesun would have developed with other actress or actor.

Actually I can't wait for April to come, not only becoz of the new drama of Minho but also the BOF fanmeet in Japan will also happen in April. I am dieing to see them on/ off stage together. :D of course I don't mind seeing them going to premiere, concerts, or any event if there is a chance. :rolleyes:

FP thanks because you words always hit it into the best place in my heart..i believe my heart is same with all minsun sisters in here..we not dare to face the fact if this news is slowly but sure came to stand in front our face.

well,when i read and hear about the confirmation news..half dream and half real but yes its hook me.yes this is the time,i must dare to accept the real!! hehehe..

but that is make me always have a strong feeling about them.no matter what nothing gonna change my love to this couple.they will always have a special place in my heart.

flower pot, I could not agree more with you. The closeness & sentiment they shared is so unique. this is something that I don't think Minho or Hyesun would have developed with other actress or actor.

Actually I can't wait for April to come, not only becoz of the new drama of Minho but also the BOF fanmeet in Japan will also happen in April. I am dieing to see them on/ off stage together. :D of course I don't mind seeing them going to premiere, concerts, or any event if there is a chance. :rolleyes:

yes,meow..i'm also can wait for that moment..i'm dieing and full of minsun spirit for watching them going one stage again.the feeling like cant say by the words but feel it hahaha :wub:

He may be playing Jinho for now and ironing and putting on make up for the girl who plays opposite him while the cameras are rolling... but he will always be Minho to Hyesun... the one who looks back to check if she's okay, pours her drink for her, unwraps her gum for her, plays doggie and master with her WHEN THEY ARE OFF CHARACTER AND JUST BEING THEMSELVES and i guess that is what matters most...

FP.. thank you, your words really did enlightened our broken hearts... i was teary eyed while reading it...

we're all really emotional when it comes to MinSun as we're always used to seeing both of them only, together...

honestly, i still have to prepare my whole being if ever i watch him do a new drama with other partner... but one thing's for sure.. of course we will still support him, in any means and ways we can...

and a lot or all of us for sure are undergoing the same, but time heals all wounds... albeit it's piercing deep inside, we have nothing to do but to accept the fact that this is it... :)

so we just wanna say that we'll still support the couple, Minho and Hyesun... and that's forever!

they have to do this for their future together... they have to widen their horizons, explore the talents given to them and to be able to grow... and become more dedicated to their craft...

and the KBS awards was like an assurance from them that they really have close relationship, that Hyesun challenged herself to say out loud that she picks Minho over the rest... in front of all the people, Minho's fans, and Minho's Family and he was the happiest to hear and feel it...

~hoping someday that they will meet and be paired again for a new drama that will make us fall in love, stronger than before... everything is possible if we Believe. or much more if it's not a drama, but in REAL LIFE, they really are a Pair, that will never be apart, whatever it takes.. they will hold on tightly to each other... will be Loyal and will Love and Care for each other Forever and Ever. ♡♡♡