♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest flower pot

Shehe, i share the same sentiments...

I felt that in the paparazzi video, Minho was surprised that somebody was outside photographing them... If fan accounts are true that they only stayed for an hour in the concert, i am presuming that they know that the parking lot will be near deserted at that time since everyone is still inside so i think they purposefully timed their exit at that time to create the less commotion...

I also noticed how Minho and Hyesun just seemed to be directly talking to each other in the video and that the PD was just standing by... Even Bummie was just loitering about not joining in on their conversation... So if it is a concern among the group or if it was a conversation between friends, why aren't the others listening in?

Minho's attention just shifted away from Hyesun to the PD when he pointed to the camera ... the fact that he was also just waiting for her seemed to be soooo telling... The staff were just milling around along with Bummie and they all went into action the moment the camera was seen... Look at how they all went to cover them when Minho looked directly at the camera...

21584927.png

Look at the bottom pictures, how they were directly talking to each other... in the bottom left picture, the PD was looking straight ahead while MinSun's eyes are on each other starting to converse already... and on the bottom right picture Minho was telling something while the PD looked as if he was just acting as a stand by...

39015391.png

So all of these really seem so fishy to me... and that van! Dang that van is a puzzle to me... i feel that Hyesun was also inside but it was sooo blurred... how i wish i have one of those CSI machines that mysteriously sharpens pictures so i can decode this mystery... hahaha!

Also thanks to pink fairy for the slow motion video of them sitting together in the concert... Could it be that Minho was asking Hyesun why she's not wearing THEIR bracelet? hahaha! :D

But it seemed to be playful flirting to me anyway i look at it... as if they were in public and can't really do anything much that would not be on the front pages the next day so Minho playfully nudged Hyesun and she nudged him back before turning serious again... Look at how Hyesun's arm was practically on top of his in the encircled photo and the next picture shows his picture now on top of hers... As if they are wrestling as to whom should take the top place... hahaha!

Also, notice the way Hyesun stares at him in the topright picture caught in a split second from the flash of a camera... to me it looks like she's so concerned... like she's asking him if he's okay and reassuring him everything's gonna be alright... :wub:

14083815.png

Shehe, i share the same sentiments...

I felt that in the paparazzi video, Minho was surprised that somebody was outside photographing them... If fan accounts are true that they only stayed for an hour in the concert, i am presuming that they know that the parking lot will be near deserted at that time since everyone is still inside so i think they purposefully timed their exit at that time to create the less commotion...

I also noticed how Minho and Hyesun just seemed to be directly talking to each other in the video and that the PD was just standing by... Even Bummie was just loitering about not joining in on their conversation... So if it is a concern among the group or if it was a conversation between friends, why aren't the others listening in?

Minho's attention just shifted away from Hyesun to the PD when he pointed to the camera ... the fact that he was also just waiting for her seemed to be soooo telling... The staff were just milling around along with Bummie and they all went into action the moment the camera was seen... Look at how they all went to cover them when Minho looked directly at the camera...

Look at the bottom pictures, how they were directly talking to each other... in the bottom left picture, the PD was looking straight ahead while MinSun's eyes are on each other starting to converse already... and on the bottom right picture Minho was telling something while the PD looked as if he was just acting as a stand by...

So all of these really seem so fishy to me... and that van! Dang that van is a puzzle to me... i feel that Hyesun was also inside but it was sooo blurred... how i wish i have one of those CSI machines that mysteriously sharpens pictures so i can decode this mystery... hahaha!

Also thanks to pink fairy for the slow motion video of them sitting together in the concert... Could it be that Minho was asking Hyesun why she's not wearing THEIR bracelet? hahaha! :D

But it seemed to be playful flirting to me anyway i look at it... as if they were in public and can't really do anything much that would not be on the front pages the next day so Minho playfully nudged Hyesun and she nudged him back before turning serious again... Look at how Hyesun's arm was practically on top of his in the encircled photo and the next picture shows his picture now on top of hers... As if they are wrestling as to whom should take the top place... hahaha!

Also, notice the way Hyesun stares at him in the topright picture caught in a split second from the flash of a camera... to me it looks like she's so concerned... like she's asking him if he's okay and reassuring him everything's gonna be alright... :wub:

Regarding their leaving the concert one hour earlier makes me think that the concert was not their primary reason for the "date" (I'm using this term for lack of a better word). From the getgo, maybe they were planning to go somewhere else more private. Clearly, they were uncomfortable being the object of attention by the people. I find one hour to be too early to leave a concert if their concern was the ensuing commotion. Leaving 30 minutes before the end of the concert would be reasonably believable.

You raised a good point here. Why can't they go out together instead of MH waiting for her outside?

The nudge. I forget to mention this. Even if it was casually done, again, it may just be me but I find the gesture intimate; like there was a silent communication that passed between them.

There is familiarity in the way HS glanced at MH. I can't put my finger into it but there's just an aura about them. LMH is not the type of person (at least that's my impression) who can be contained or would want to be controlled by anyone. Notice the frequency of their "outing." If the guy is "in love", even his management company can't stop him from doing the things he'd like to do. So they're trying to do their darnest to lessen the impact to the public. Again, I may be wrong and what I'm stating is just pure speculation but that's how I see it from my point of view.

Guest flower pot

I also just noticed in some of his pictures how Minho looked so conscious and problematic about the cameras...

Minho is just soooo transparent that i can almost see the word GUILTY stamped all over his face in Big, bold letters... :D LOL

12491218752009080119181.jpg

Guest sammi02

Regarding their leaving the concert one hour earlier makes me think that the concert was not their primary reason for the "date" (I'm using this term for lack of a better word). From the getgo, maybe they were planning to go somewhere else more private. Clearly, they were uncomfortable being the object of attention by the people. I find one hour to be too early to leave a concert if their concern was the ensuing commotion. Leaving 30 minutes before the end of the concert would be reasonably believable.

You raised a good point here. Why can't they go out together instead of MH waiting for her outside?

The nudge. I forget to mention this. Even if it was casually done, again, it may just be me but I find the gesture intimate; like there was a silent communication that passed between them.

There is familiarity in the way HS glanced at MH. I can't put my finger into it but there's just an aura about them. LMH is not the type of person (at least that's my impression) who can be contained or would want to be controlled by anyone. Notice the frequency of their "outing." If the guy is "in love", even his management company can't stop him from doing the things he'd like to do. So they're trying to do their darnest to lessen the impact to the public. Again, I may be wrong and what I'm stating is just pure speculation but that's how I see it from my point of view.

Is it possible that they left early because they wanted to support KJ and go see his musical? Wasn't that on the same day so that's why KJ wasn't at the concert.

Guest petite girl

Hello All MinSun Shippers!! :D

You guys such an investigator in here.. haahaa.. :P I luv it!!

Oh my gosh!!! Uri MinSun couple really make me going insane these days... uhahaha.. :lol: I believe there's something between them.. ahem.. ahem.. :rolleyes:

By the way.. I make a new video of LEE MIN HO and GOO HYE SUN.. I put new pics and vids of minsun on my vid.. I hope you like it.. ENJOY!! :)

I also just noticed in some of his pictures how Minho looked so conscious and problematic about the cameras...

Minho is just soooo transparent that i can almost see the word GUILTY stamped all over his face in Big, bold letters... :D LOL

'Or, another way of putting it FP is that these two are testing the waters to find out the public's reaction to their "outing." Hence, LMH's nervousness is still evident. "Guilty as charged your honor" would be a good caption to the picture you just posted FP.

Is it possible that they left early because they wanted to support KJ and go see his musical? Wasn't that on the same day so that's why KJ wasn't at the concert.

Anything is possible. I'm sure if they went to KJ's concert pictures will definitelly pop up. So far, there's no evidence to show that they did.

Guest F4fan

Just a thought here -- Could GHS have a thing going on with the PD? I mean there were pics of him hugging GHS.

I know its Joondi/Minsun but just a thought. And, I agree with Shaz's interpretation of the video, too.

Guest minjee

Just a thought here -- Could GHS have a thing going on with the PD? I mean there were pics of him hugging GHS.

I know its Joondi/Minsun but just a thought. And, I agree with Shaz's interpretation of the video, too.

isn't PD married? hehe~~I remember there's pic from BOF farewell party where PD kisses MH on the cheeks~~so I guess he's just close to the two of them~

Guest ml_87

the PD is married, F4fan :lol: u can see his kid's foto in his cy :)

he didnt hug only Sun, but mino, too ( and piz with Mino are even more :sweatingbullets: ha ha)

I love LMH and GHS. Hope they are a real couple. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. PLEASE Post more recent and new picture...

R.I.P Michael Jackson :D

Guest F4fan

the PD is married, F4fan :lol: u can see his kid's foto in his cy :)

he didnt hug only Sun, but mino, too ( and piz with Mino are even more :sweatingbullets: ha ha)

Thanks for the clarification.

YTN star NEWS~ min♥sun cut

click me♥

thank you sas

a little bit funny. I kept my smiling and repeat and repeat this vid :rolleyes:

mh and bummie were talking - carefree and laughing, hs seems to be a stranger among three of them

when hs and bummie were talking. what i can see, mh is being a stranger between them too..no facial expression...

haha...funny minsun :wub::wub:

Guest sushliana

Hello Joondi fans!

glad to see all Minsun update here.

they are really cute couple hope they are really dating in real life.

Guest grrly

^In a few of the pics, I thought LMH looked nervous and conscious of the camera. I didn't think too much of it until I saw later pics of GHS sitting next to him. It could be that we're reading too much into it, but hey...the pictures speaks for itself!

You're right! If you noticed, he looks tense on most of the pics from the press. However, they (Minsun+KB) look more at ease with the fancams or when they don't know they are being photograph...Just check out their reaction when, they found out someone was filming them at the parking lot! :D I don't want to think to much of it too but I guess they're just conscious of 'rumors' being spread about them again :rolleyes: Just as few have stated, if they are just friends, why bother right? hehe..

Ok I wrote this comment in youtube but I'll write it here again...I thought I was over minsun after BOF but apparently not! I still feel giddy with all these news about them...flower pot of course had been fueling this minsun craziness with her great CSI posts! Keep it up flower pot, your post gives us all something to talk and giddy about! I look forward to your analysis of the video minjee posted hehehe :lol:

minjee thanks for sharing the video...I found it cute that LMH was laughing at GHS while she was having a hard time opening that plastic thing! kekeke...they sure love to tease her don't they? She was like a little child who was eager to open a new toy! cute...