♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Thanks @s_sun and @dianaharumi sisters for this pic :) Actually i dint have this pic in my minsun collection..Now added it :) He endorses Semir, Bench & promiz but he wore choco shirt :) And he also remodelled the shirt ..so that means he has more than 1..ha ha.."his one & only" choco..only he can wear it..No one else..I badly want koo to wear a female version with Ghamja..ha ha..but i understand then it ll be too obvious lol :P choco => 30 yrs old..now its actually 31 yrs lol minomi => since 1984 ha ha all that are with Minhoshi refers to his one & only princess ! ghamja => king nose, thick eyebrows, he is the one who waits for her at home, without him she cant live! what else!! great couple uri minsun :)

Guest S_sun

Thanks @gayu312. MH never misses singing My Everything! YAY!
Found this vid of MH having fun in the games with fans. So adorable here! 

credit Lee Min Ho hong kong

HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database, discover the South Korean cinema and drama diversity Actor Lee Min-ho's agency Starhous said on March 22nd, his concert held in Hong Kong on March 21st was a success.

According to the agency, Lee Min-ho LIVE IN HONGKONG 2015 was sold out and brought 12,000 fans to the Hong Kong Asia World Expo Arena.

Lee Min-ho's concert this time is his first concert in Hong Kong, which was held as a part of encore event to Lee Min-ho's global tour, 'Reboot Lee Min-ho', 2014.

Agency said, "The venue was crowded with his fans all across different generations, nationalities and genders. Influential celebrities from countries in Asia also visited the venue. Hong Kong's top celebrity couple, Julian Cheung and Anita Yuen sent a wreath of flowers for Lee Min-ho to celebrate the event.

Lee Min-ho sang the sweet melody, 'Painful Love', the original sound track from drama 'Heirs' to open the event. He greeted his Hong Kong fans in Cantonese, which brought up heated response from the fans in the arena. He also sang 12 songs and performed with Royal Pirates.

G Music, who is the host of the event in Hong Kong, said, "The Arena was completely filled up with fans. We are surprised with Lee Min-ho's ability and passion to have captivated the audience' heart" and "The night with Lee Min-ho in Hong Kong was special".

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho's 'Gangnam Blues', which was exported to 14 countries has been released as 'Black Night in Gangnam' (江南黑夜) in Hong Kong. Lee Min-ho is deliverately reviewing scripts for his next project.

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article...

photo577093.jpghttp:

Guest dianaharumi

oooooommmmmgggggggg......i cryyyyyyyyyyyyyy alot.....i will go merried buuuuuuut........it is broken my heart......i wan't believe,buuuut this DISPACT......HUHuhuhuhuhuhuhuuu

Guest S_sun

My Minsun heart is breaking...Don't know what happened. Guess it is the end of the road for us  here. I am speechless!Thanks to you all for the good memories and the spazzing. In the end it is not meant to be.I hope our princess is alright. Please be strong...all   :(:(:((

Well, it's my farewell message till the things don't clear up  (or some really good news come). I'm heartbroken, disappointed and have a Dejavu 2011 feel. Deep in my heart still hope it's not true, but that would be more painful, not for us, but for those whom we like so much, just as same as four years ago. We'll see what the future brings, wish the best.