Hello Minsuners bros/sist :-h

@ayesuper1 @bambi and all Minsuners who celebrates
<:-P

"Happy Lunar New Year"
새해 복 많이 받으세요. "Sehe Bokmanee Bateuseyo"
新年快樂 "Gong Xi Fa Cai" "Xin Nian Kuai Le"
webby1.jpg
7419212_20150210120937.gif

To others Happy holidays & be happy :) B-)

To all minsunners and families who are celebrating Lunar New Year,
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdWL7Rhyf3v48wj1nyOsq
CTO
Hope Minsun are spending a  happy time together with their families and having a good rest before they get busy again with their schedule! :)

Guest sareerat_e9aa

Dear @gayu312,GHS's suit she wore is MH's suit right, sorry, I' almost insist that its!! of MH since its not her size and the color..
This photo insisted me that they still stay strong relationship asap..  :x :x :x
Love them most, LOVE MinSuners alway<3<3<3.

Hi!minsun sister's I'm just a newbie here,, I love minsun couple! I discovered this tread a year ago and has been a silent reader of all your post here! I like the way you put sense and easily get the clues in minsuns updated news and photos!!sorry for my English.. hehe I'm not that good anyway! Please be nice to me! ☺☺☺☺ - :-h :-h

Hello Minsuners bros/sists :-h

To all newbies, warm welcome to the real world of Minsun and enjoy your stay. Sorry i may missed to welcome some of you b4, be happy keep the minsun faith burning. >:D<

@may21st, 'moderated" means the Admin/Mod are monitoring our post here at JT.

-------------------------

[Article] Just for sharing :)

7 Things You Should Know About Dating in Korea

..... Just remember that traditionally, Koreans see marriage as a union between families – not just two individuals – which means that marriage will eventually require the approval of the Korean family, and not everyone considers this when they jump into a relationship.

read more here http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/19/7-things-you-should-know-about-dating-in-korea/

------------------------------

[iNFO] For all PH Minsuners
@inshiwa8922 did you win this contest?
To those who won the contest and to those who dont, Please find ways to meet Minhossi at Manila, take this opportunity of a life time, Do be there for Minsun. thanks

B-S0KTxCYAAzko2.jpg
credit minoz_lmhph