♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest dianaharumi

S_sun said: Hi Minsunners.Our prince is so manly. Kim Jong Dae is going to melt more hearts! I can't get over how manly LMH is! I suspect our girl had seen his manly charms earlier on and fell for him head over heels! =))Both Minsun are working hard on their projects. May Gangnam 1970 be a box  office hit !May Blood filming be smooth!

I notice you all  have a mature attitude to spazzing. We don't just immediately post any perceived  connection but wait to be sure. :)After all we have been doing it a long time. hahaha! How fast the thread goes is not relevant. ...kkk  ;) :-$Minsun fighting!  :)
Appreciate you all heeding this from this kminoz. Thanks, minsunners! We all want Gangnam70 to succeed! :)

FALCON SEO ‏@FALCON1004  14h14 hours ago

dear all. plz Do NOT upload any video clips or any capture pictures of #Gangnam1970, may contains main important spoiler of the movie. thx.

"Kyaaaa Gujunpyo KYaaa SoYiJeong!!!! F4!!! nostalgia BBF^^ #LeeMinHo #KimBum in THE TECHNICIAN VIP Premiere~"Embedded image permalink
cr and source: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4-u2UtCQAA2QzH.jpg
When I saw this post, started to think, how great can be, if the BOF cast (mean specially our sweet couple) so called "reunite" and attend at the G70 VIP premier!?;-) I'm dying to see them together least at a same place again. It would be a great event, after all this is LMH first big screen movie, so his former co-stars can support him;-)

I just watched some of MinSun videos and read some articles about them ,i found somethings it may be old but they are worth posting i want to share it with u ... ::)

1st:

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 2em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: normal; font-family: Georgia, serif; color: rgb(238, 238, 238); margin: 0px 0px 0.75em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(17, 17, 17);"►►Goo Hye Sun revealed to Taiwan audience, “Alcohol is my friend”

I really don’t know if she’s joking or not but I don’t think this is a good thing (?) haha but Lee Min Ho knows..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDZPt1Se3t0Bms2MGanJr

Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho went to Taiwan to promote Boys Over Flower for 3 nights and 4 days. A fact about Goo Hye Sun liking her drinks shocked the audience.

On the 3rd day at the Taiwan Press Conference for Boys Over Flower, Lee Min Ho divulged that, “Goo Hye Sun likes to eat. She likes to drink even more”, making Goo Hye Sun embarrassed and flustered.

Following, Goo Hye Sun spoke in Chinese, “Alcohol is my friend”, making the entire room burst out in uncontrolled laughter. Goo Hye Sun says, “I used to learn Chinese language as a child. While visiting Taiwan, I learn to love the Chinese language even more. When I return home, I plan to re-learn Chinese.” Fans were excited and entusiastic about what Goo Hye Sun said.

Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun also had breakfast on the 3rd with 10 fan members. After having some dim sum for lunch, they left for the airport. About 500 people crowded the airport to bid farewell to these two stars that they barely made it to the plane en route for Korea.

Cr: jknews.co.kr + translated by susAmerica@soompi

774437600_zps21fce120.png~original
94076538.jpgf41.jpg
2nd:

Goo Hye Sun Star Interview (10/21/09)

2dqu7pt.jpg

2. Question: A place that she recommends traveling to?Answer: Mari Island (?- an island, Japan?)- she immediately responded. She has never been there and would definitely love to go there. A place that she would recommend going to and would like to go herself is the South Pole and to the desert. Her friends and herself are presently planning to go there. And the place she had been to several times (had fun) was Paris. Her favorite thing to do is to travel all around Korea. credits: pinkfairy, bellaangel012@soompi.com + as labeled
class="_5clb" style="font-size: 24px; color: rgb(20, 24, 35); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 28px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"774379019_zps22709870.png~original

========

I read the articles....saw the pics and i've concluded that they are so so real :x.
I think that Iam overdosed today ...So i'm going to sleep good night minsunners :* 

I think BOF was much better, than Meteor Garden, but probably that language's population is bigger;-) Well, it seems the first three tv shows search related (ok, the first just a little bit), aren't they?;-)
"Google Most Searched TV Show of 2014: #1 Meteor Garden #2 The Heirs #3 Angel Eyes

Embedded image permalink"
cr and source: https://twitter.com/KpmlyaAsianvela/status/544789066605002752/photo/1

WafaD said:

class="_5clb" style="font-size: 24px; color: rgb(20, 24, 35); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 28px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"774379019_zps22709870.png~original

Special Documentary Film “Heo NanSeolHeon” in which KU HYE SUN Played Leading Role, Received “Grand Prize for Gender Equality”! news_img_khs_20141217(1).jpg
MBC’s feature documentary film “Heo NanSeolHeon” (produced by Park Tae Sam and Son Byeong Kook) whose two episodes were aired on February 24 and March 3 this year, has received the 16th “Gender Equality Grand Prize”.
The awarding ceremony was held at Ferrum Tower located in Jung-gu, Seoul, on the 16 this month. The awards are hosted by the Ministry of Family and Gender Equality and organized by Korea Gender Equality Education Institute. Gangreung MBC’s feature documentary “Heo NanSeolHeon” that depicted a creative woman who went beyond the patriarchal society of the Joseon Dynasty and built her world of poetry, was selected to receive the grand prize and received the Family and Gender Equality Prize.
The Ministry of Family and Gender Equality grants the Gender Equality Award every year, after picking broadcasting programs and news articles that contributed to increased social interest and role for gender equality, in cooperation with the Korea Gender Equality Education Institute. “Heo NanSeolHeon” was selected to receive the grand prize, as it instilled self-esteem and confidence to Korean women who are living the modern age.
“Heo NanSeolHeon” shed spotlight on the life and world or her poetry. The second episode of the documentary titled “Reblossoming Cotton Rose” that consists of a making film and documentary, introduces the artistic world of female writers of Korea, based on the theme focused on “Heo NanSeolHeon”.
After the broadcasting of the documentary in March this year, Internet users gave favorable responses to the documentary, saying, “I once again felt that the world of KU’s art is so wide and I think she is like the Heo NanSeolHeon of our times”, “Ku transformed into Heo NanSeolHeon give a mystical appeal”, “I like her voice so much”, etc.
Meanwhile, Ku Hye Sun has recently been selected as the heroine of KBS 2TV’s Monday-Tuesday Drama series “Blood”, to come back six months after her latest drama series “Angel Eyes” that ended in June this year.
CR. LINK : http://www.ygfamily.com/network/Network_Info.asp?IDX=6232&Page=1&n2PageSize=9&LANGDIV=E

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun (Minsun MV) - Erase (지워)

cr Min Young Lee

Guest dianaharumi

71481189.jpg%7Eoriginal.very interesting ...lee min ho "TRAVEL" photobucklet .....couple ring and 1984 !!!...OOOOMMMMGGGG
;) :x :x :x
choco lee min ho dog 30 year old (born 1984)
ihrktebujctouxvylqsx.jpg.minomi 1984...
Minomi1.jpg.lee min ho born in 1987,write?why he love 1984......because he love petite ,lovely,cute,pure heart,deep mind,girls born in 1984...ku hye sun....oh min ho u very loyal hubby...love u minsun.

Sisters.. Look who is in #LeeMinHo Gangnam1970 Cast :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :xB5OEgO5CYAAIwWT.jpg
SECRETARY JUNG :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Why he.. in ur first  movie minhossi? :-? :-? :-? Did u remember memories with ur wify oppa ;)
Soo wan Appa and Boys Over Flowers Secretary Jung :x :xB5OEphbCMAE9_5z.jpg
cr.ohcloe