♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hi Minsunners.Our prince is so manly. Kim Jong Dae is going to melt more hearts! I can't get over how manly LMH is! I suspect our girl had seen his manly charms earlier on and fell for him head over heels! =))Both Minsun are working hard on their projects. May Gangnam 1970 be a box  office hit !May Blood filming be smooth!

I notice you all  have a mature attitude to spazzing. We don't just immediately post any perceived  connection but wait to be sure. :)After all we have been doing it a long time. hahaha! How fast the thread goes is not relevant. ...kkk  ;) :-$Minsun fighting!  :)
Appreciate you all heeding this from this kminoz. Thanks, minsunners! We all want Gangnam70 to succeed! :)

FALCON SEO ‏@FALCON1004  14h14 hours ago

dear all. plz Do NOT upload any video clips or any capture pictures of #Gangnam1970, may contains main important spoiler of the movie. thx.

@Carmel1 Maybe, although the shooting was between 2014. April 16 and August 31. (source: http://asianwiki.com/Gangnam_Blues), while KSH twitter post date is October 9/2014, so there is some time gap. But everything is possible:-)

Hello minsuner :)

Another minsun connection. If i'm not mistaken the video below in which LMH innisfree commercial together with the actor is also same person on the pix above with GHS, keke. VITAMINSUN :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ayex8C-eeEI#